Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Where Is Lalasticlala And Who Is Nlfpmod - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Lalasticlala And Who Is Nlfpmod (3631 Views)

Dear Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun Dominique Nlfpmod Mukina2 / Where Is Lalasticlala??????? / OP Knocks Mynd44, Nlfpmod, Seun For Cherry-Picking His Threads On Obi, Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Lalasticlala And Who Is Nlfpmod by Opintiwa: 2:24pm On Sep 28, 2022
BATified2023:
fahdiga welldone

U just sharply switch accounts,u dey try ooo

Shatap stay on topic and leave the weed

1 Like

Re: Where Is Lalasticlala And Who Is Nlfpmod by IbrahimMav: 2:25pm On Sep 28, 2022
Pakute:

Same as mine, lengthy ban of 20 years. Remember the days of Jetlee, Master Chen, OkoYeebo, Lauda.te, Omonakonda, etc when we almost drove ibo sissies into the bin. It was Lala that came to your rescue. Tell me, how many of those accounts do you see around anylonger?

This one is proud of his tribalistic history. undecided
God help us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Lalasticlala And Who Is Nlfpmod by BATified2023: 2:25pm On Sep 28, 2022
Opintiwa:

We are working on building a neutral platform. Nairaland is dead
what about your biafrasay or biafragist?

I thought u igbos said u will pay Russian hackers to take nairaland down?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Lalasticlala And Who Is Nlfpmod by Opintiwa: 2:26pm On Sep 28, 2022
BATified2023:
what about your biafrasay or biafragist?

I thought u igbos said u will pay Russian hackers to take nairaland down?

Don't commit suicide.

Cry and wail instead it sells like Asiwaju cocaine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Lalasticlala And Who Is Nlfpmod by LadyExcellency: 2:30pm On Sep 28, 2022
LegendHero:

What rule did I broke?

You called me a terrorist.

If you go through my previous opinions and comments on Nairaland, you can confirm.

Just apologize and we move.
Re: Where Is Lalasticlala And Who Is Nlfpmod by BATified2023: 2:31pm On Sep 28, 2022
Sergio103:
[/b]

Did you just said equal ban?? grin

My main account is on Ban till 2039.

Thou the mod that did the banning (i actually know the mod) will say I accessed nairaland with an alternate account after a ban on my second account (till February 2023) but did he treat the issue accordingly??......Nope.

The person that insulted my tribe first was left (he's still active today) but the mod keep on targeting my accounts over the issue.

All I can say is that.......No morafucker can silence me!!!

Re: Where Is Lalasticlala And Who Is Nlfpmod by Pakute: 2:31pm On Sep 28, 2022
LadyExcellency:

I pity the owner of Nairaland, Omo come see a proud statement from a confirmed lunatic.

Should this kind of statement in bold above be allowed on Nairaland? Certainly not.
Ngakwe, you must be sick upstairs.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Lalasticlala And Who Is Nlfpmod by Pakute: 2:32pm On Sep 28, 2022
IbrahimMav:

This one is proud of his tribalistic history. undecided God help us.
My friend, keep quiet.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Lalasticlala And Who Is Nlfpmod by Opintiwa: 2:32pm On Sep 28, 2022
BATified2023:
obidents are ten step's ahead

Re: Where Is Lalasticlala And Who Is Nlfpmod by BATified2023: 2:35pm On Sep 28, 2022
LegendHero:

God bless you.

Seun slacked for them by engaging them directly in the first place.

IPOB terrorist cannot be pleased, they will continue to ask for more until they drain you of everything. If it was their forum, they would have blocked out all dissenting voices and that is exactly why most Ibo forums or groups are never cosmopolitan because to them dissenting voice must ALWAYS be silenced.
u are very correct,there was a time I checked out their Biafra site out of curiosity during the ipob madness,all the topics were pure hate n fallacy

Only delusional igbos can stay there,even their fellow igbos were complaining of their misinformation

They have eventually killed d site,kudos must b given to seun for balancing things up here

Though igbos will never b satisfied till they dominate others,imagine their definition of fairness is allowing an Igbo man to b d premier of western region

Since they ain’t allowed to take 2 out of 3 even when 3 people are present then it’s not fairness but it’s fairness if they have 2 out of 3

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Lalasticlala And Who Is Nlfpmod by BATified2023: 2:38pm On Sep 28, 2022
LadyExcellency:

If you go through my previous opinions and comments on Nairaland, you can confirm.

but u also called another person a lunatic

U are an hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Lalasticlala And Who Is Nlfpmod by mariahAngel(f): 2:39pm On Sep 28, 2022
Seun:
nlfpmod and Lalasticlala are from the same part of the country, actually.

What happened to Lalasticlala?
What did you do with him (as a mod)?
I think nairalanders deserve to know, so address it once and for all. Carry everyone along.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Lalasticlala And Who Is Nlfpmod by Prinxzona10: 2:43pm On Sep 28, 2022
Seun:

Seun,you should step up with this your forum and do what's right even though I know you're a tribal bigot(though always cunningly to play it down somehow) buh you should separate your hard earn source of income( business) from this Nigerian demonic politics before it ruin everything you've got and achieved..

I admonish and advice you as a brother because I became a steady visiting member for over a decade while registered few years ago buh with the rate things are falling apart here and you kept mute,this forum might likely not last longer via why would you allow some chronic tribalist bigot to become a MOD(well,let me MYND my business)even working with some people to generate LIKES unnecessarily...

Seun,please do something about all these bots and likes been generated and given to Tinubu's urchins here because it doesn't make any sense,it seems childish and the worst part is that if they decide to generate 355 likes,they would give the person such likes in all his comments throughout the same topic...not even professionally updated in their silly antics niiii...

Seun,please try and urgently do something because a stitch in time,saves nine and don't say that sane people didn't warn you via politics will come and go buh if you jeopardize your forum because of a mere politics, you likely not recover from the political trauma of your miscalculation again on this very forum..

My words are always enough for the wise..

I rest my case...Gracias!!!!
Re: Where Is Lalasticlala And Who Is Nlfpmod by LadyExcellency: 3:01pm On Sep 28, 2022
BATified2023:
but u also called another person a lunatic

U are a hypocrite

Lunatic in the sense that the opinion was anti-humanity and hence senseless. Tell me who l am terrorizing or have ever terrorized.

You can go through my previous comments for reference.
Re: Where Is Lalasticlala And Who Is Nlfpmod by haffaze777(m): 3:11pm On Sep 28, 2022
Who's Lalasticlala? That bigot of a mod undecided undecided undecided tueh, never again shall nairaland see his type again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Lalasticlala And Who Is Nlfpmod by femisplash: 3:19pm On Sep 28, 2022
post=117080586:

They place my moniker on hold that I can hardly create new topic, for more than three days I can not create new tupic only to comment on posts, I tried today I was able to create one and they place me on hold again that I can't create another one, this started since they noticed I'm one of Obi's supporters here, they're just wasting their time, anything God have written no one can change by bigot minds here on Nairaland, I wonder what value they've added to Tinubu candidacy, it will shock them
New NL, new rules. You may use your alternate moniker BeautifulMind2 to create your propaganda threads.
Re: Where Is Lalasticlala And Who Is Nlfpmod by femisplash: 3:27pm On Sep 28, 2022
mariahAngel:

I think nairalanders deserve to know, so address it once and for all. Carry everyone along.
When did seun start owing Nairalanders some explaining on why he hires and fires his employees?. I hope he won't stoop so low.
Go make yourself useful and stop being ridiculously nosy.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Lalasticlala And Who Is Nlfpmod by mariahAngel(f): 3:43pm On Sep 28, 2022
femisplash:

When did seun start owing Nairalanders some explaining on why he hires and fires his employees?. I hope he won't stoop so low.
Go make yourself useful and stop being ridiculously nosy.

"Stoop low"? Do you even value yourself?
Well, if you don't think you deserve an explanation, I do.

Seun is human, just like you and I.
He might own nairaland, but nairaland is NOTHING without nairalanders.
Seun need nairalanders to thrive.
If decision(s) made on this forum affects me in any way, I have the right to an explanation.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Lalasticlala And Who Is Nlfpmod by femisplash: 4:10pm On Sep 28, 2022
mariahAngel:

"Stoop low"? Do you even value yourself?
Well, if you don't think you deserve an explanation, I do.

Seun is human, just like you and I.
He might own nairaland, but nairaland is NOTHING without nairalanders.
Seun need nairalanders to thrive.
If decision(s) made on this forum affects me in any way, I have the right to an explanation.
I doubt you passed through school. Has he ever had to explain of several moderators that have come and gone?. Why must Lala's case be any different?
Is there any such right that was stipulated and conceded to members of Nairaland at the point of registration on the platform?. Do you have sense at all?
What rights do you have and where were they stipulated?. Are you a member of the board of directors or something?
Decision?, his decision is now subject to public scrutiny, as per who you be?
When I thought I had seen the dumbest of all.

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Lalasticlala And Who Is Nlfpmod by omohayek: 4:16pm On Sep 28, 2022
LadyExcellency:
He is neutral and sometimes pro-East, and as usual, he has been relieved of his duties.

That is how APC influences Nairaland by paying for the sacking of any perceived opposition moderator.
How can a moderator be "neutral and sometimes pro-East", unless "neutral" has been redefined to mean "pro-East"? It's clear that what you really want is a moderator who coddles Igbo tribal warriors while banning and censoring anyone with something to say which might be in any way unflattering to Igbos, however grounded in truth what is said might be. I'm sure in your view that would be the epitome of "neutrality" ...

5 Likes

Re: Where Is Lalasticlala And Who Is Nlfpmod by DSC7: 4:34pm On Sep 28, 2022
Seun:

So where is Lalasticlala, has he been banned, suspended or sacked?...

Atleast we deserve some updates about his whereabout from you...
Re: Where Is Lalasticlala And Who Is Nlfpmod by Okoroawusa: 5:04pm On Sep 28, 2022
I miss lalasticlala o!!!
Re: Where Is Lalasticlala And Who Is Nlfpmod by Opintiwa: 5:15pm On Sep 28, 2022
LadyExcellency:

No one is apologizing,you are an OPC terrorist

Re: Where Is Lalasticlala And Who Is Nlfpmod by Kingzeez10: 5:51pm On Sep 28, 2022
mariahAngel:

Who you be? He owe you no explanation madam
Re: Where Is Lalasticlala And Who Is Nlfpmod by Samcent: 5:54pm On Sep 28, 2022
Fahdiga:
Lalasticlala remains the best no matter what. I've been afraid to comment here since he left. Nairaland is anti Igbo.

I find it hard to believe I will be missing Lalasticlala as a moderator on this platform.

What was his offence or error?

1 Like

Re: Where Is Lalasticlala And Who Is Nlfpmod by mariahAngel(f): 7:18pm On Sep 28, 2022
femisplash:

I doubt you passed through school. Has he ever had to explain of several moderators that have come and gone?. Why must Lala's case be any different?
Is there any such right that was stipulated and conceded to members of Nairaland at the point of registration on the platform?. Do you have sense at all?
What rights do you have and where were they stipulated?. Are you a member of the board of directors or something?
Decision?, his decision is now subject to public scrutiny, as per who you be?
When I thought I had seen the dumbest of all.

Why was my response to this trash deleted, and not this trash of a comment?
You see, this is what I dislike about this forum, among other reasons - the lack of fairness. The injustice.

Cc: Seun
Nlfpmod
Justwise Rule 2

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Lalasticlala And Who Is Nlfpmod by mariahAngel(f): 7:21pm On Sep 28, 2022
Kingzeez10:

Who you be? He owe you no explanation madam

I am a contributor on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Lalasticlala And Who Is Nlfpmod by RenaissanceGuy: 7:23pm On Sep 28, 2022
Seun and Lalasticlala are laughing at us now grin because we don't know that NLFPmod and Lalasticlala are the same person. Check well and you'll see that Nlfpmod writes the same way like Lala does.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Where Is Lalasticlala And Who Is Nlfpmod by SisterFire(f): 7:42pm On Sep 28, 2022
Kyase:

Nlfpmod is from the east too
lies joe igbokwe type of east

1 Like

Re: Where Is Lalasticlala And Who Is Nlfpmod by Kyase(m): 7:44pm On Sep 28, 2022
SisterFire:
lies joe igbokwe type of east

Because he’s brutal on everybody?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reno: Celebration As Peter Obi Wins Bourdillon Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu’s / Fuel Prices To Come Down Beginning From Next Week / The Nigeria Of My Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.