Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,185 members, 7,811,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Manchester City Vs Manchester United (6 - 3) On 2nd October 2022 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester City Vs Manchester United (6 - 3) On 2nd October 2022 (64720 Views)

Liverpool Vs Leeds United (6 - 0) On 23rd February 2022 / Chelsea Vs Southampton (3 - 1) On 2nd October 2021 / Manchester United Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 2nd October 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (6 - 3) On 2nd October 2022 by Tobechuckwu(m): 6:24am On Oct 04, 2022
angelfallz:
that does not change the fact that we played better in the 2nd half.

No be una fault na, we for beat Una 10 - 2 for Una to know how e dey be for body.
When una beat Saints 9 - 1 last season, Una dey shout, but Pep didn't want to humiliate Una. Assuming we rush the second half like d first half una for hear am.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (6 - 3) On 2nd October 2022 by Tobechuckwu(m): 6:25am On Oct 04, 2022
Peacecore:
I'm telling you.I wish that Madrid will come again. Man City this season is different from Man City of last season. Madrid go bleed for nose.

I just dey laff Madrid fans, Ancelotti himself fear Man City pass any other team for Europe. He knew they won by luck.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (6 - 3) On 2nd October 2022 by jonandez: 6:39am On Oct 04, 2022
Peacecore:
Stop beating around the bush. Have you noticed it? Yes or no? So it's not that Madrid is stronger than Man City as you think, it's just a technical error that any manager can do.

Is it a technical error....yes
Is it anybody's business .....no

It's his responsibility that is why he is the coach..
If he like again this champion league he should remove halland debruyne foden grealish when they are winning.
Nobody gives a shit who made an error..u are knocked out... U are knocked out..
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (6 - 3) On 2nd October 2022 by Peacecore: 7:35am On Oct 04, 2022
jonandez:

Is it a technical error....yes
Is it anybody's business .....no

It's his responsibility that is why he is the coach..
If he like again this champion league he should remove halland debruyne foden grealish when they are winning.
Nobody gives a shit who made an error..u are knocked out... U are knocked out..
Ok bros. Na the couch fault not the team. We're waiting for Madrid this time. In fact make dem bring Madrid after group stage so that dem go go early. I believe, this UCL is for Man City. Pep has test run this thing I mentioned again with ManU on Sunday and saw it. So he won't bleep up again.
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (6 - 3) On 2nd October 2022 by Peacecore: 7:37am On Oct 04, 2022
Tobechuckwu:

I just dey laff Madrid fans, Ancelotti himself fear Man City pass any other team for Europe. He knew they won by luck.
Very hard luck! It won't repeat itself. This ,I know! Madrid go chop breakfast like every other team in EPL.
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (6 - 3) On 2nd October 2022 by Peacecore: 7:42am On Oct 04, 2022
caprini1:
We,ve heard this,in many past football seasons,and we all know how it ended for Madrid's opponents. undecided
Two of us know that Madrid won man City by hard luck. City won the first leg, second leg till above 80mins until Pep felt confident and removed his key players. By then Madrid had made key changes that turned things against City. If anyone is to blame on that, it's Pep not the players.
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (6 - 3) On 2nd October 2022 by fcbelle72(f): 8:12am On Oct 04, 2022
Peacecore:
You people will just open mouth talk waaaaa without thinking about the other side of it. Klopp has been how many years with Liverpool? Why did 2months Eric won him?

Klopp and pep dont sound alike and are two different person ,one from spain and the other from germany ,ur stupidity didn't let you think b4 opening ur smelling mouth grin grin grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (6 - 3) On 2nd October 2022 by Prudoh(m): 8:36am On Oct 04, 2022
United fans won't tell you that Malacia was bullied by Foden grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (6 - 3) On 2nd October 2022 by angelfallz(m): 8:37am On Oct 04, 2022
Lol. We still played better in the second half. Whether Pep did not want to humiliate us does not matter. We played better in the second half.
Tobechuckwu:

No be una fault na, we for beat Una 10 - 2 for Una to know how e dey be for body.
When una beat Saints 9 - 1 last season, Una dey shout, but Pep didn't want to humiliate Una. Assuming we rush the second half like d first half una for hear am.
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (6 - 3) On 2nd October 2022 by jonandez: 12:33pm On Oct 04, 2022
Peacecore:
Ok bros. Na the couch fault not the team. We're waiting for Madrid this time. In fact make dem bring Madrid after group stage so that dem go go early. I believe, this UCL is for Man City. Pep has test run this thing I mentioned again with ManU on Sunday and saw it. So he won't bleep up again.
Ok o.boss we shall see
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (6 - 3) On 2nd October 2022 by Peacecore: 1:40pm On Oct 04, 2022
fcbelle72:

Klopp and pep dont sound alike and are two different person ,one from spain and the other from germany ,ur stupidity didn't let you think b4 opening ur smelling mouth grin grin grin
What does country has to do with being a manager? As I can see, you're a very uncouth and proud person, hence can't admit your error, rather try to cover it with more stupidity and bunkum. You said that ManU shouldn't be blamed for the loss bcoz the coach is a new coach and has has not understood the team unlike Pep' 5yrs in City. Then I asked you whether Klopp that the new coach won hasn't spent much time with his team, but you chose to resort to insult, continue!
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (6 - 3) On 2nd October 2022 by Peacecore: 1:47pm On Oct 04, 2022
Tobechuckwu:

Don't mind them. They thought that Pep brought in Haaland to throw javelin, or change his 5yrs formation for concert sake. Madrid go drink well well dis time. As it stands now, it's very hard for any team to win Man City. You can score buh u can hardly outscore them. Crystal palace and new castle can testify.
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (6 - 3) On 2nd October 2022 by Peacecore: 1:48pm On Oct 04, 2022
caprini1:
God go keep all of us ,safe and healthy.I will screenshot this comment and keep for you till the end of the season.Shebi na Real Madrid ,you wan take shine? We go see as e go end.
Amen o! We go see then.
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (6 - 3) On 2nd October 2022 by Mikekan30: 9:54pm On Oct 06, 2022
caprini1:
Thats how you go around collecting curses for yourself and your ancestors,where is it stated there,that my team is Manchester United? Imb.ecile!

As you are the curse giver!!! Hahahahha

You go cry tire Useme'..

Idiot..
Arsenal still on top of you... Loser
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (6 - 3) On 2nd October 2022 by Mikekan30: 9:55pm On Oct 06, 2022
Dtygz:

Dey type nonesence there
Wasn't he also scoring at city...

Just few matches at arsenal and y'all already singing praises.

Shut it Gabriel Jesus is better than your whole team strikers...

U go cry tire
Arsenal still on top of you...
Cry more nothing will change hahahahahah
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (6 - 3) On 2nd October 2022 by caprini1: 6:59am On Oct 07, 2022
Mikekan30:

As you are the curse giver!!! Hahahahha

You go cry tire Useme'..

Idiot..
Arsenal still on top of you... Loser
You managed to bundle into free WiFi....retarde.d Orangutan.
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (6 - 3) On 2nd October 2022 by ugwuadudave(m): 5:16pm On Oct 07, 2022
Make man city fans cool down with the 'bring on madrid' warcry...madrid no be newcastle or crystal palace... It will definitely not be an easy match for both sides...
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (6 - 3) On 2nd October 2022 by Mikekan30: 4:19pm On Oct 08, 2022
caprini1:
You managed to bundle into free WiFi....retarde.d Orangutan.

Hahahahah funny Pigeon,
Is data an issue to any body, it's only someone who is retard and on fully deraiged will know his neighbor, so no hard feelings you're already a Victim.
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (6 - 3) On 2nd October 2022 by caprini1: 6:03pm On Oct 08, 2022
Mikekan30:

Hahahahah funny Pigeon,
Is data an issue to any body, it's only someone who is retard and on fully deraiged will know his neighbor, so no hard feelings you're already a Victim.
Ode...run along ,dont have time for the living deads.
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (6 - 3) On 2nd October 2022 by Mikekan30: 3:33am On Oct 12, 2022
caprini1:

Useme'
You are already a Victim!!!!

Bush Fallow...

You are Nothing!
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (6 - 3) On 2nd October 2022 by caprini1: 4:27am On Oct 12, 2022
Mikekan30:

Useme'
You are already a Victim!!!!

Bush Fallow...

You are Nothing!

DM for help,so i can help your life,i,m really feeling bad for you,coming online after one week for the second time ,is no coincidence.I dont know how you feed and do other stuffs.
Jokes apart seek my help,i will surely assist you.One love. cool
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (6 - 3) On 2nd October 2022 by Athemisia: 3:28am On Oct 13, 2022
chikason22:
Destruction, Annihilation.
More and more and more and more.
This is a serious Anal violation
Rangers would definitely have red ass by now.

FT. RANGERS 1:7 LIVERPOOL

So Entertained Baby

Anfieldfan angelfrost fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 gbest90 Wordson alfredosky Jentuprinz Guidedee Burna440 Masterflowx Maynation
crazygod kyase ray07 redblood01 dfrost Oludharay rodwave Playermaker1 Sammy07 openmine lamasta silentgroper vickyrotex mangekyo Ojeemah paulolee sherylbaky Alaganature09 bigdawsnet meksbig
minemrys Silentgroper simeon007 Athemisia Babalbo Goldenjat Iliveforever Blackbishop foutboys Charlex23 Oloniyan Supermajor Oluwafeolami Slimdaddypee eaztzide yemi1504 geestunnar andrewfarms ghettokid1 fergie001 Oludharay rodwave Playermaker1 numerouno94 mangekyoalt Playmaker1 egusishankly trojan8 Fira09
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (6 - 3) On 2nd October 2022 by Mikekan30: 1:33am On Oct 14, 2022
caprini1:
DM for help,so i can help your life,i,m really feeling bad for you,coming online after one week for the second time ,is no coincidence.I dont know how you feed and do other stuffs.
Jokes apart seek my help,i will surely assist you.One love. cool

Hahahahah thanks for the Gesture but am not seeking any assistance from you bro! He who is hungry talks about it first...

Make sure you have a roof over your head , you sounded Homeless....

Am not your problem bro, go look for it in your brain.....
Hahahahahahahah

Feed yourself, family and friends first!
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (6 - 3) On 2nd October 2022 by Mikekan30: 1:04pm On Dec 10, 2022
caprini1:

Hahahahah see this leech....
Take a Pill for healing!

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 / Arsenal Vs Chelsea EFL Cup (2 - 1) On 24th January 2018 / Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.