Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,095 members, 7,852,698 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:11 AM

Ooni Of Ife To Peter Obi: I Love Your Agenda, May God Grant Your Heart Desires - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ooni Of Ife To Peter Obi: I Love Your Agenda, May God Grant Your Heart Desires (271 Views)

God Grant My Children Seyi Tinubu’s Character – Seyi Law Prays / Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT / Peter Obi: I Used 22-car Convoy As Governor Until I Found Out 13 Were Empty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ooni Of Ife To Peter Obi: I Love Your Agenda, May God Grant Your Heart Desires by chiemelisco: 1:29pm On Sep 28, 2022

Re: Ooni Of Ife To Peter Obi: I Love Your Agenda, May God Grant Your Heart Desires by Mrfixitt(m): 1:33pm On Sep 28, 2022
Peter Obi is the best man for the job.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife To Peter Obi: I Love Your Agenda, May God Grant Your Heart Desires by Tinubuadvocate: 1:34pm On Sep 28, 2022
grin that man have nothing to offer the country except for his personal gain and hatred.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife To Peter Obi: I Love Your Agenda, May God Grant Your Heart Desires by SmellyNyash: 1:35pm On Sep 28, 2022
OBIDATTI our President

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife To Peter Obi: I Love Your Agenda, May God Grant Your Heart Desires by SmellyNyash: 1:37pm On Sep 28, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
grin that man have nothing to offer the country except for his personal gain and hatred.
Are you done pouring yourself saliva?
If you are ok with it, go and kill yourself zombie grin

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife To Peter Obi: I Love Your Agenda, May God Grant Your Heart Desires by EmiLoKanMyAss: 1:42pm On Sep 28, 2022
Coming from a retard was taken place Abi was tooken place ni?
You better shut your mouth and craw back into your hole while you take some more day off.

Tinubuadvocate:
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Peter Obi: I Love Your Agenda, May God Grant Your Heart Desires by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:43pm On Sep 28, 2022
God bless the Ooni of Ife

Obi is the man anytime anyday

(1) (Reply)

Middle Belt Forum Solidarity Rally For Peter Obi In Jos / You Can't Have 100m People Living In Poverty And You're Expecting Tax - Obi / Pdp Praises Judiciary, Says Babayemi Stands Expelled From Pdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.