Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,798 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

How Can I Handle This Particular Situation In My Place Of Work - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Can I Handle This Particular Situation In My Place Of Work (26849 Views)

I Have Decided To Accept The New Changes In My Place Of Work. / Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job / How Do I Handle This Issue At Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Handle This Particular Situation In My Place Of Work by OvertheTop(m): 4:32pm On Sep 29, 2022
Tundex911:
Firstly, the oga you're talking about he's the CEO? If not, try and explain to the highest authority before anything okay

what if he is CEO? you didn't solve that part of the equation
Re: How Can I Handle This Particular Situation In My Place Of Work by Ujm1: 5:02pm On Sep 29, 2022
Resign
Re: How Can I Handle This Particular Situation In My Place Of Work by charlesditro: 5:03pm On Sep 29, 2022
JideFine:
Greetings,

My people,I am in a state of Dilemma...

I work as a waiting staff in a Cafe and Lounge.. Something happened on 2nd of this month (september),2022.

The Real story

Some ladies came to the lounge on 2nd Day of this month (2-09-2022) and ordered for a champagne (J.C.Le Roux) and water...We sell the champagne (30,000) while the water is (500).

My oga ordered for some food through me and he later fixed his own bill before the ladies.

N/B : The ladies were on their own separate table...I didn't see them interact with my oga in any way.

So,when my oga was about to go home,he called one of my colleague and told him that I should not collect the champagne money from the ladies,that I should just collect money for the water they took....So,I did as instructed...I collected just #500 from them.

So,I rushed to him to verify if he will be the one to fix the bill,he told me "Yes" that he will fix it.

The next day was my off day,so I didn't go to work....so,two days after....after the sales for the day as he was about to enter his car (we only give him his bills whenever he is about to go home in the night)....I rushed to give him the bill together with the one he accumulated for the day,he asked why the J.C.Le Roux docket is included in the bill.....I explained everything to him and he started yelling at me that I should have collected money from those ladies that night they took the champagne.

I had to call that my colleague that was present when he told me that he will fix those ladies bill,so he came and explained things to him.....He said "Okay" but he will not fix it from his purse that I have to fix it by myself that it will teach me a lesson next time....I was speechless as so many things ran through my mind.....Why exactly will I have to fix a bill that I didn't utilize myself.

I didn't say a word that night,I later sent him a mail explaining how everything happened and the receipt of the J.C.Le Roux which have the date and time the order was placed through my account....

He replied the Mail 3 days after and the mail reads (Well received)

I waited for him to clear up the bill but the sign was not there,I walked up to him and told him about it again and he said he will look into it....fast forward to 23rd of this month,I sent him another mail and he replied "Got it"

Till date he is yet to fix the bill and it's still pending on my account as an (outstanding).

I am really confused

My people,I need una advise....I really don't know what to do again.

It's the end of the month and my salary is at stake here.
Take it God in prayers for what God cannot do does not Exist. He will clear it all before he even realizes it.
Re: How Can I Handle This Particular Situation In My Place Of Work by ibawon(m): 5:27pm On Sep 29, 2022
Nigeriaiscasted:

Yes

ibawon@gmail.com kindly send me a mail
Re: How Can I Handle This Particular Situation In My Place Of Work by SILVERLINES: 5:44pm On Sep 29, 2022
JideFine:
Greetings,

I work as a waiting staff in a Cafe and Lounge.. Something happened on 2nd of this month (september),2022.

The Real story

Some ladies came to the lounge on 2nd Day of this month (2-09-2022) and ordered for a champagne (J.C.Le Roux) and water...We sell the champagne (30,000) while the water is (500).

My oga ordered for some food through me and he later fixed his own bill before the ladies.

N/B : The ladies were on their own separate table...I didn't see them interact with my oga in any way.

So,when my oga was about to go home,he called one of my colleague and told him that I should not collect the champagne money from the ladies,that I should just collect money for the water they took....So,I did as instructed...I collected just #500 from them.

So,I rushed to him to verify if he will be the one to fix the bill,he told me "Yes" that he will fix it.

The next day was my off day,so I didn't go to work....so,two days after....after the sales for the day as he was about to enter his car (we only give him his bills whenever he is about to go home in the night)....I rushed to give him the bill together with the one he accumulated for the day,he asked why the J.C.Le Roux docket is included in the bill.....I explained everything to him and he started yelling at me that I should have collected money from those ladies that night they took the champagne.

I had to call that my colleague that was present when he told me that he will fix those ladies bill,so he came and explained things to him.....He said "Okay" but he will not fix it from his purse that I have to fix it by myself that it will teach me a lesson next time....I was speechless as so many things ran through my mind.....Why exactly will I have to fix a bill that I didn't utilize myself.

I didn't say a word that night,I later sent him a mail explaining how everything happened and the receipt of the J.C.Le Roux which have the date and time the order was placed through my account....

I waited for him to clear up the bill but the sign was not there,I walked up to him and told him about it again and he said he will look into it....fast forward to 23rd of this month,I sent him another mail and he replied "Got it"

Till date he is yet to fix the bill and it's still pending on my account as an (outstanding).

I am really confused

your boss is a very wicked man, probably he was hoping to fuccck one of those ladies and now everything turn of sour and he decided to dump the bill
Re: How Can I Handle This Particular Situation In My Place Of Work by Pootle: 6:05pm On Sep 29, 2022
if na girl you be he need a pices of your cookie, if na guy u be mak i explain as e happen, em wan lash those babe and the babes dem dull am and u as a guyman u no folo up on weather the babe dem enter room with am or not u jus go dey drop bill for am undecided
Re: How Can I Handle This Particular Situation In My Place Of Work by malaria(f): 6:20pm On Sep 29, 2022
The babes no gree give am wetin em.want .just calm down , he will do the needful later .but if he doesn't n , you have option to let it go and leave the job . In near by future , dont proastinate signing a bill or collecting money from a man drinking . In the morning their shack dey clear from their eyes .
Re: How Can I Handle This Particular Situation In My Place Of Work by SuperMyke: 6:21pm On Sep 29, 2022
Trojan8:

Exactly. People behaving like there's actually a world where every information from your boss would be written and well documented. It would never be that way. Your boss was trying to make you pay for a bad transaction between himself and the lady. It shows bad leadership on his part.

If you have a bad boss then yes you have a bad boss.
When I was ill, and taking meds right before this man, he insisted I was lying.

I can't forget when I worked with one of my very first bosses; I left for NYSC from her place.
I needed money and decided to risk calling her, to my surprise she even asked if the amt I requested for would be enough.

I saw a credit alert inless than 10mins.
Who is good is good, who is bad is bad
Re: How Can I Handle This Particular Situation In My Place Of Work by 123papas(m): 7:23pm On Sep 29, 2022
He is a thief. If he is the owner of the company, break 5 bottles and go. If he is not, report to the owner.
Re: How Can I Handle This Particular Situation In My Place Of Work by MyExpression(m): 7:51pm On Sep 29, 2022
Nigeriaiscasted:
Please I need a job in ijegun. I am good and very good in SEO and media. I have a youtube channel. Pls help me I don’t have money to even do any CV or transport that’s why I want within ijegun so I can trek to and fro I don’t mind. Something to keep me busy. I am a graduate of international relations and schooled in contonu. I love teaching and got retained after my NYSC 2016 for a year extra by my boss. I can teach literature and government EFFECTIVELY

Pls pls someone help me before my village people carry me where I no know oo.. Pls the pay isn’t important as long as I get paid without stories and it’s equivalent to my work and input. Please help me pls anyone.

Remote work
Re: How Can I Handle This Particular Situation In My Place Of Work by Snoolv360(m): 8:26pm On Sep 29, 2022
Take his name to the white...pple to RESET his brain, he will pay
Re: How Can I Handle This Particular Situation In My Place Of Work by Micval: 8:32pm On Sep 29, 2022
Your Oga just thought you how to run street, smartness is the key word, you would have asked the ladies to pay for thier drinks,then let your Oga come before them and say otherwise
Re: How Can I Handle This Particular Situation In My Place Of Work by Nigeriaiscasted: 9:26pm On Sep 29, 2022
OtopDesign:

U hv job around u already... Someone has suggested u drop your cv to schools around u . Nd I'm sure they are big schools dat will pay u well..

Unless u are lazy, use that for a start

I don’t have money for any CV
Re: How Can I Handle This Particular Situation In My Place Of Work by Nigeriaiscasted: 9:26pm On Sep 29, 2022
ibawon:

ibawon@gmail.com kindly send me a mail

Mail has been sent sir
Re: How Can I Handle This Particular Situation In My Place Of Work by Nigeriaiscasted: 9:27pm On Sep 29, 2022
MyExpression:

Remote work

Yes sir!
Re: How Can I Handle This Particular Situation In My Place Of Work by 2Radii: 9:36pm On Sep 29, 2022
Make Una dey wicked small small

If to say u don call Ur babalawo now and dem don scatter his way for just one week, he go don dey beg u now

JideFine:
Greetings,

The Real story

I am really confused

Re: How Can I Handle This Particular Situation In My Place Of Work by HarlequinLekex: 7:24am On Sep 30, 2022
luluosas:
You are right, but if you don't have the capital, don't try it ooooooo. Currently running temperature because of the huge debts on me. Can you help me out please?

Sorry No.

I don't just like hearing stories of how most ng bosses treat their own workers
Re: How Can I Handle This Particular Situation In My Place Of Work by Psoul(m): 8:25am On Sep 30, 2022
Your oga is a very silly man.
The good thing is that you have good numbers of evidence against him on this.
Your colleague and the multiple mails you sent to him which he never argued are all evidence against him.

Start looking for another job. If he finally tampered with your salary cos of this, take it up with him and make him pay dearly.
There are lots of lawyers that will like this kind of case.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle This Particular Situation In My Place Of Work by luluosas(m): 8:34am On Sep 30, 2022
It's alright. Thanks

HarlequinLekex:
Sorry No.

I don't just like hearing stories of how most ng bosses treat their own workers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Handle This Particular Situation In My Place Of Work by OtopDesign(m): 8:40am On Sep 30, 2022
Nigeriaiscasted:

I don’t have money for any CV

Chat me up I can help u with your cv for free
Re: How Can I Handle This Particular Situation In My Place Of Work by Nigeriaiscasted: 8:41am On Sep 30, 2022
OtopDesign:

Chat me up I can help u with your cv for free

Okay sweet daddy
Re: How Can I Handle This Particular Situation In My Place Of Work by xjiggy: 10:20am On Sep 30, 2022
ote author=JideFine post=117080843]Greetings,

The Real story

I am really confused

It's the end of the month and my salary is at stake here.[/quote] Wait till after your salary. Of it is deducted from it go to him again. I'm sure he will reimburse you. Next time, take steps to safeguard yourself from unnecessary liabilities.
Re: How Can I Handle This Particular Situation In My Place Of Work by IAmTobore(m): 3:25pm On Sep 30, 2022
strangest:
Sorry but you don't really have a job... You need to look for one... If they finally remove the 30k from your salary just let me know so I ll send curses to your boss's...
I think say u wan help am fill am. grin
Re: How Can I Handle This Particular Situation In My Place Of Work by Bintabisiriyu: 3:54pm On Sep 30, 2022
Why can't you pay it, you better wise cos everye every mumu in lagos must be taught a lesson
Re: How Can I Handle This Particular Situation In My Place Of Work by Icecream4U(m): 7:13pm On Sep 30, 2022
Threesha:
Tolet a mini flat
Outright payment: 300k (total package)
Subsequent payment; 200k (yearly)

Ps: it’s a first come basis.
It’s a very spaced a parlor & bedroom apartment. Leased one last week to a NL here (Kingsley )

I'm leasing out the last one ☝️ (en-suite)
Call 08 one 5 one 34 six 5 seven
Incomplete phone number. My cousin needs this.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Handle This Particular Situation In My Place Of Work by Threesha(f): 5:42am On Oct 01, 2022
Icecream4U:
Incomplete phone number. My cousin needs this.
last digit is 9 so sorry about that
Re: How Can I Handle This Particular Situation In My Place Of Work by Tundex911: 7:24am On Oct 02, 2022
OvertheTop:

what if he is CEO? you didn't solve that part of the equation

I ask a question tho, and you saying what if....

My comrade no vex, i always resist the urge to salaye

Happy Sunday
Re: How Can I Handle This Particular Situation In My Place Of Work by BalticGold: 1:21pm On Oct 02, 2022
OvertheTop:

grin grin grin
You get Mind o.
What happened afterward....

Nothing happened, rather He started taking me serious when it comes money.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle This Particular Situation In My Place Of Work by deardevil(m): 5:23am On Oct 03, 2022
deardevil:
Let me explain my experience to you....... one time during our Friday night out and he come by with his friends and they have a lot to drink and I was the one handling him that night [ i already know how he behave]. He asked me not collect money from him friends. As soon I spot him going I quickly meet him before the gate man open up he said I should remind him tomorrow. Omo as I know the kind man way him be and amount way him friends and him chop, I collect padlock from the game man hand say make I sign my docket cus if not he no go go and na so he look me shout but I no answer am then he laugh and he then sign the docket and leave.

Nice one
Re: How Can I Handle This Particular Situation In My Place Of Work by deardevil(m): 5:23am On Oct 03, 2022
deardevil:
I really understand your situation cus I one's worked as a lounge supervisor........ your mistake is you should have allow him to sign on your docket as a proof cus verbally is not enough.... the thing is he knows and his just trying to let you know how things are

Just be on guard all time
Re: How Can I Handle This Particular Situation In My Place Of Work by Lasisieniola77(m): 9:07pm On Oct 04, 2022
Unrelated but you live in ijegun you can't find your way to schools around community or you go to ikeja and look for job
Nigeriaiscasted:
Please I need a job in ijegun. I am good and very good in SEO and media. I have a youtube channel. Pls help me I don’t have money to even do any CV or transport that’s why I want within ijegun so I can trek to and fro I don’t mind. Something to keep me busy. I am a graduate of international relations and schooled in contonu. I love teaching and got retained after my NYSC 2016 for a year extra by my boss. I can teach literature and government EFFECTIVELY

Pls pls someone help me before my village people carry me where I no know oo.. Pls the pay isn’t important as long as I get paid without stories and it’s equivalent to my work and input. Please help me pls anyone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Don't Take A Job At Dangote If You Have A Choice / 5 Things You Should Never Put On Your Cv / I Just Touched Down Lagos After Nysc. Where Do I Go From Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.