Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally (30460 Views)

Peter Obi Arrves Osun For Labor Party Presidential Campaign Rally / APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) / Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by jubrilELsudan: 3:01pm On Sep 28, 2022
ODE

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by Hotbreadandbean: 3:01pm On Sep 28, 2022
Stingy man....dude won't win cos he's very tightfisted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by seguntijan(m): 3:01pm On Sep 28, 2022
One of the most annoying and insensitive things I have heard is ‘vote Obi if you want a better future’.

Those who voted Obi as Anambra Governor in 2007, has their future improved in 2022? Even the Obi they are asking us to vote for can’t even move about freely on Mondays in the state he governed for 8 years. Unknown gunmen kill with impunity. When they want to fly, they must drive 40 miles to the Asaba airport, built by the Delta state government, as Anambra has no civil passenger airport.

Does Anambra have good security?
Does Anambra have good roads?
Does Anambra have good hospitals?
What was Obi waste management plan as the governor?
What was his traffic management system like?

Is that what we want nationwide?
Let me ask those saying ‘vote Obi if you want a better future’ a question. Look at the state you currently live in and then look at Anambra. Which is more peaceful? Which has better roads? Which has better hospitals? Which has an airport built by the state government? If the answer is not Anambra, why should I vote Obi?

No matter what you say about Tinubu, at least you can truthfully say that those who voted for him as Governor of Lagos 24 years ago have a better future in Lagos today because of him. The same cannot be said of Obi’s Anambra.

Just watch, rather than answer these questions, they will insult, threaten and blackmail.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by Theoarhics: 3:01pm On Sep 28, 2022
Incoming president
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by PecE2Make: 3:01pm On Sep 28, 2022
The winning movement. We are behind you. The incoming GCFR of Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by Coolguy34(m): 3:01pm On Sep 28, 2022
PO for the job

I do data entry jobs let me help you do your data entry-related jobs check my sig for my contact
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by hisgrace090: 3:02pm On Sep 28, 2022
Looking at this obidati gives me joy.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by Khaysee: 3:03pm On Sep 28, 2022
Rally have started election is close
One winner only

Polo 3500 only
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by Chydoohh: 3:04pm On Sep 28, 2022
My people! Tell me
Who no like better thing? I salute you all. While we're patiently waiting for a new Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by DAVIDELUXED: 3:04pm On Sep 28, 2022
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
DAVIDELUXED:
r
manuelkel:
shocked
Any human campaigning for APC and Pdp is mad cool
DAVIDELUXED:
r

Learn to tall Will do you a world of good.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by chikason22(m): 3:07pm On Sep 28, 2022
Let the campaign begin.
Victory is assured
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by Proudlyomonna: 3:08pm On Sep 28, 2022
Youths this is the time to take back this Country from the hands of sick shaky desperate old men.
Apc Must GO.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by bosstim(m): 3:14pm On Sep 28, 2022
Who be this Id10t??
lhordspy:
For the first time I collided with Peter obi at an event few weeks back. And for the first time, i saw the man talks.

I felt nothing but pity for him.. Looking at him talks, he appeal to me more like an upright man who just want to rule Nigeria and make it better. Even going by his past failed political leadership role in government, i see it in him that he means well for this country. He strikes me as that. Only God knows though. Only him can reads man minds.

But

You see something in Life, like i always say, 'Someone can have a bad wife, but you cant have a bad inlaw' - it will be a disaster, a big one.

Good or bad as Peter may be. His kingsmen are not only irritatingly mannerless but they are aggressive, insultive, hateful, envious and everything disgusting someone could think of.

And the most surprising thing is all this characteristics listed always tends to showcase itself in them separately without each one stopping or colliding with the other.

Peter must be cursing the day he realised he comes from that part of the world. They successfully destroy the ambition of a potential leader through their past sins and the present one they keep commiting day by day.

Very sad. So sad. May God never make us this unfortunate in Life.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 28, 2022
lhordspy:
For the first time I collided with Peter obi at an event few weeks back. And for the first time, i saw the man talks.

I felt nothing but pity for him.. Looking at him talks, he appeal to me more like an upright man who just want to rule Nigeria and make it better. Even going by his past failed political leadership role in government, i see it in him that he means well for this country. He strikes me as that. Only God knows though. Only him can reads man minds.

But

You see something in Life, like i always say, 'Someone can have a bad wife, but you cant have a bad inlaw' - it will be a disaster, a big one.

Good or bad as Peter may be. His kingsmen are not only irritatingly mannerless but they are aggressive, insultive, hateful, envious and everything disgusting someone could think of.

And the most surprising thing is all this characteristics listed always tends to showcase itself in them separately without each one stopping or colliding with the other.

Peter must be cursing the day he realised he comes from that part of the world. They successfully destroy the ambition of a potential leader through their past sins and the present one they keep commiting day by day.

PROUDLY ANAMBARIAN PROUDLY ONYE IGBO

IF IM TO BE CREATED A BILLION TIMES, NA IGBO I GO BE,AN ANAMBARIAN

IGBO AMAKA

WE GO ADOPT YOU IF YOU WANT

ASUSU IGBO ASOGBUGOM

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by doneback04: 3:21pm On Sep 28, 2022
Corridon:
Our incoming president. God bless us all.

Baba calm down and build structure grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by eunisam: 3:22pm On Sep 28, 2022
lhordspy:

But

Rubish

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by JOemmy(m): 3:22pm On Sep 28, 2022
lhordspy:

But

Peter obi is a proud igbo man stop imagining things that doesn't exist. Am very sure the igbos u hate so much have even contributed far more to nigeria's development than whatever tribe u come from.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 28, 2022
In Jos to meet Igbos in the Nigerian Diaspora, aka spare parts traders, and members of Anambra Improvement Association, Jos Chapter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 28, 2022
lhordspy:

But

Like hitting the nail on the head. Spot on, bros

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by Headachetoigboh(f): 3:36pm On Sep 28, 2022
lhordspy:

But

This is your opinion and not Gods opinion. Igbos maybe aggressive and insulting but if u go half a mile of what they went through,u will set Nigeria on fire.
He that wears the shoe knows where it pains him

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by lhordspy: 3:42pm On Sep 28, 2022
Headachetoigboh:

This is your opinion and not Gods opinion. Igbos maybe aggressive and insulting but if u go half a mile of what they went through,u will set Nigeria on fire.
He that wears the shoe knows where it pains him

What did you went through that nobody has never passed.

USA dropped burn on hiroshima and nagasaki in Japan years back, not just a bomb but an atomic bomb that wiped the whole entire two region.
Today, JAPAN is one of the greatest ally of that same USA. They know what they stand to gain and what they are already gaining.
I dont know how old you are, but at this age, you should have known by now that bygone should always be bygone moving forward. Or you get stuck nurturing hates and not moving an hinge forward.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by paduzman: 3:45pm On Sep 28, 2022
Fantastic, Jos is very OBIdient
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by Corridon: 3:46pm On Sep 28, 2022
doneback04:

Baba calm down and build structure grin grin
What is structure?
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by OKOATA(m): 3:48pm On Sep 28, 2022
4teenblaq:
Watch as APC is trying to lure people to campaign centre with money

https://youtube.com/shorts/x57ptLwOMc0?feature=share
Bro let's be honest, if APC doesn't use monetary Inducement I don't see anyone coming out campaigning for them. Infact the people coming out will even be ashamed to that the disgrace will be much. But let's see how long they will keep spending cos I bet they are so desperate cos of the shame so they will keep spending.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by Everlastingson: 3:49pm On Sep 28, 2022
lhordspy:

I felt nothing but pity for him.. Looking at him talks, he appeal to me more like an upright man who just want to rule Nigeria and make it better. Even going by his past failed political leadership role in government, i see it in him that he means well for this country. He strikes me as that. Only God knows though. Only HIM can reads man minds.

But

Are you okay at all? Read your comment again. What exactly are you saying? Well, may God grant you mercy to reason like a normal human being.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by NEIGHBOUR(m): 3:49pm On Sep 28, 2022
Who be this Id10t??

You see your life!!! You just confirmed what he accused you people of doing.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by Scottmairi: 3:50pm On Sep 28, 2022
lhordspy:

I felt nothing but pity for him.. Looking at him talks, he appeal to me more like an upright man who just want to rule Nigeria and make it better. Even going by his past failed political leadership role in government, i see it in him that he means well for this country. He strikes me as that. Only God knows though. Only HIM can reads man minds.

But

A very unfortunate take.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by Everlastingson: 3:53pm On Sep 28, 2022
seguntijan:
One of the most annoying and insensitive things I have heard is ‘vote Obi if you want a better future’.

Those who voted Obi as Anambra Governor in 2007, has their future improved in 2022? Even the Obi they are asking us to vote for can’t even move about freely on Mondays in the state he governed for 8 years. Unknown gunmen kill with impunity. When they want to fly, they must drive 40 miles to the Asaba airport, built by the Delta state government, as Anambra has no civil passenger airport.

Does Anambra have good security?
Does Anambra have good roads?
Does Anambra have good hospitals?
What was Obi waste management plan as the governor?
What was his traffic management system like?

Is that what we want nationwide?
Let me ask those saying ‘vote Obi if you want a better future’ a question. Look at the state you currently live in and then look at Anambra. Which is more peaceful? Which has better roads? Which has better hospitals? Which has an airport built by the state government? If the answer is not Anambra, why should I vote Obi?

No matter what you say about Tinubu, at least you can truthfully say that those who voted for him as Governor of Lagos 24 years ago have a better future in Lagos today because of him. The same cannot be said of Obi’s Anambra.

Just watch, rather than answer these questions, they will insult, threaten and blackmail.

Trash from an attention seeker. Ignored.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by OlaArchipus: 3:54pm On Sep 28, 2022
Rtk5:
After much wait by millions of supporters at the Rwang Pam Township Stadium, The presidential candidate of the Labour Party Dr. Peter Obi Just arrived the Yakubu Gowon Airport, Jos. He was received by the Governorship candidate of the Labour party of Plateau State Dr. Patrick Dakum and are now heading to the stadium to meet supporters.

More details soon.
Reporting Live From Jos

Beautiful ❤️❤️�
Is getting set
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by SLOVFO(m): 3:57pm On Sep 28, 2022
lhordspy:

But

So your hatred for Igbos will make you mortgage the future of Nigeria by voting in the wrong presidential candidate?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by VEHINTOLAR: 3:57pm On Sep 28, 2022
You are one of the idiots if you believe this man with no track records of any success attached to his name as a governor of his native anambra will become President of Nigeria ! On what basis na,ethnic sentiments ? You guys must really think this is some kind of tea party ! Igbo people can only start dreaming of producing Ptesident of Nigeria perhaps,after sixteen years from 2023,at least. You guys should stop fooling yourselves; any presidential candidate of Igbo extraction will lose massively outside of the south east. Just wait and see,you are all about to find out just how factual this is !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Slam Femi Adesina Over Statement On President Buhari's Health / El Rufai Has Been Quiet About The Nigerian Military Victory Over Boko Haram / Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.