Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally (30482 Views)

Peter Obi Arrves Osun For Labor Party Presidential Campaign Rally / APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) / Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by lhordspy: 6:59pm On Sep 28, 2022
greatiyk4u:

This is one of the persons accusing PO of graduating with 2.2 from the only University of Nigeria.....common use of tenses you cant.....isorit

I can sense appeal to sympathy in your tone, however, it is obvious you want to be OBI-DENT

Thank you sir.
Will definitely look into it.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by greatiyk4u(m): 7:09pm On Sep 28, 2022
lhordspy:

Thank you sir.
Will definitely look into it.

Oya be a good boy.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by CASTOSVILLA(m): 7:12pm On Sep 28, 2022
lhordspy:
For the first time I collided with Peter obi at an event few weeks back. And for the first time, i saw the man talk.

I felt nothing but pity for him.. Now Looking at him talks, he appeal to me more like an upright man who just want to rule Nigeria and make it better. Even going by his past failed political leadership role in government, i see it in him that he means well for this country. He strikes me as that. Only God knows though. Only HIM can reads man minds.

But

You see something in Life, like i always say, 'Someone can have a bad wife, but you cant have a bad inlaw' - it will be a disaster, a big one.

Good or bad as Peter may be. His kingsmen are not only irritatingly mannerless but they are aggressive, insultive, hateful, envious and everything disgusting someone could think of.

And the most surprising thing is all these disgusting characteristics listed always tends to showcase itself in them separately without each one stopping or colliding with the other.

Peter must be cursing the day he realised he comes from that part of the world. They successfully destroyed the ambition of a potential leader through their past sins and the present one they keep commiting day by day.

Very sad. So sad. May God never make us this unfortunate in Life.
Bro, what are you even saying...... please read what you just wrote. Like are you normal at all.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by lhordspy: 7:15pm On Sep 28, 2022
greatiyk4u:

Oya be a good boy.

Definitely sir.
John C. Maxwell once said, and i quote ''A man must be big enough to admit his mistakes.An error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it".

i will stop taking corrections, maybe only when am no more.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by comodo: 7:16pm On Sep 28, 2022
Okealaaye:
In Jos to meet Igbos in the Nigerian Diaspora, aka spare parts traders, and members of Anambra Improvement Association, Jos Chapter.
Do you mean Igbos have this population in Jos?? I think it's time they put column for Ethnic group in census form. Make we really know the population of Igbos. Dem full everywhere
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by lhordspy: 7:24pm On Sep 28, 2022
CASTOSVILLA:
Bro, what are you even saying...... please read what you just wrote. Like are you normal at all.

Somebody sent in mail requesting for my account few minutes ago with lots of commendations from others because of what i typed up there.
It seems i typed lot of people's mind.

Some are scared to say it, some dont know how to, some are not courageous enough.

Just want you to know over 300+ users share same view as mine...

Thank you sir
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by greatiyk4u(m): 7:35pm On Sep 28, 2022
lhordspy:

Definitely sir.
John C. Maxwell once said, and i quote ''A man must be big enough to admit his mistakes.An error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it".

i will stop taking corrections, maybe only when am no more.

Respect.........
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by Kingozymandias(m): 7:35pm On Sep 28, 2022
lhordspy:

Somebody sent in mail requesting for my account few minutes ago with lots of commendations from others because of what i typed up there.

Some are scared to say it, some dont know how to, some are not courageous enough.

Thank you sir
grin

You are a liar and a deceitful Tinubu supporter grin
You want someone to ask for your account number grin

All your likes are bots and don't worry seun will handle you again grin
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by lhordspy: 7:51pm On Sep 28, 2022
Kingozymandias:

grin

You are a liar and a deceitful Tinubu supporter grin
You want someone to ask for your account number grin

All your likes are bots and don't worry seun will handle you again grin

You i have so much pity for you. The first time i saw you type on this forum, it was on one of omenka thread where he was complaining about something. (Cant remember) .

Your post in that thread was fairly well, and fluently atleast, even though what you typed was still devoid of sense... But now you are just off the rail.. You go around posting laughing memes all around the forum like a kid, now you have metarmophous to following this children making senseless unrealistic allegations that even a kid wouldnt be able to comprehend. What is likes? Can it be change to money?

Now to my question, is everything well with you and ahome? I dont think so
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by Fvkaholic: 8:14pm On Sep 28, 2022
lhordspy:

You're a big fool

For the first time I collided with Peter obi at an event few weeks back. And for the first time, i saw the man talk.

I felt nothing but pity for him.. Now Looking at him talks, he appeal to me more like an upright man who just want to rule Nigeria and make it better. Even going by his past failed political leadership role in government, i see it in him that he means well for this country. He strikes me as that. Only God knows though. Only HIM can reads man minds.

But

You see something in Life, like i always say, 'Someone can have a bad wife, but you cant have a bad inlaw' - it will be a disaster, a big one.

Good or bad as Peter may be. His kingsmen are not only irritatingly mannerless but they are aggressive, insultive, hateful, envious and everything disgusting someone could think of.

And the most surprising thing is all these disgusting characteristics listed always tends to showcase itself in them separately without each one stopping or colliding with the other.

Peter must be cursing the day he realised he comes from that part of the world. They successfully destroyed the ambition of a potential leader through their past sins and the present one they keep commiting day by day.

Very sad. So sad. May God never make us this unfortunate in Life.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by Kingozymandias(m): 9:11pm On Sep 28, 2022
lhordspy:

You i have so much pity for you. The first time i saw you type on this forum, it was on one of omenka thread where he was complaining about something. (Cant remember) .

Your post in that thread was fairly well, and fluently atleast, even though what you typed was still devoid of sense... But now you are just off the rail.. You go around posting laughing memes all around the forum like a kid, now you have metarmophous to following this children making senseless unrealistic allegations that even a kid wouldnt be able to comprehend. What is likes? Can it be change to money?

Now to my question, is everything well with you and ahome? I dont think so

Stop crying grin if you want money ask me and stop creating fake stories for indirect begging . You have now graduated to crying for alms? What a shame indeed

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by doneback04: 9:14pm On Sep 28, 2022
[quote author=Corridon post=117088815] Strecture you mean? So you mean Obi doesn't have Strecture?[/quotes
They should build enough before 2023 election comes,
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by Alexiiydon: 11:10pm On Sep 28, 2022
Corridon:
Our incoming president. God bless us all.
for Biafra nation not our zoo republic
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by CASTOSVILLA(m): 1:38am On Sep 29, 2022
lhordspy:

Thank you sir
That's over 300 myopic users like you. Anyways I'm not surprised by the hate from you guys. Wonder why that same region succeeds everywhere they go. Because they're smarter and they know better. What if your people hadn't been sellouts, the baboons from the north wouldn't have been riding this country to doom. What if your hateful and envious people had been good with the purest of intentions, this region that you hate so much would have been your best ally for a better Nigeria. You guys started the hate, we kept quiet until you joined forces with animals to destroy a friendship that could've changed the way people see Africa. We've always boomed the economy in your region through our resourcefulness and human capital. All we wanted was for you to humble yourself and keep the hate aside. Every election could've been me and you winning and securing our minerals but you guys were full of hate for no reason. Maybe because we made more money than you could ever think of pre and post civil war. Please check yourself properly and know why you hate us so much. Think about peaceful coexistence and it'll marvel you how formidable our alliance can be. You choose people from a dry and barring land over your closest friend that was so fruitful and shared similar progressive views. Now see your land, filled with Muslims (that will continue to be your nemesis) instead of Christians. Your cup of tribalism and hate will fill one day and it'll choke you. It's as a result of the bad shape of the country that your people and the animals from the north created that birthed another agitation for self determination because they couldn't bear it anymore. Your hate blinded you and you failed to see the handwriting on the wall. Shame on you and your 300 brothers who shared in you very low sense of reasoning. Now a drug dealer with no credibility is shouting EMI LO KAN and you want him to continue raping the same country he's destroying already just because he's from your region. Tufia!!!!!! You people stink to high heavens. No sense of credibility and no sense of belonging. Provided that it does not favor a particular region you guy can eat shit, God forbid. The earlier you realize that people from that region just want to hustle in an enabling environment, create a descent living and move on, the better for you people.

Continue deceiving your 300+ brothers.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by descent96(m): 7:06pm On Sep 29, 2022
Whether he gets 50 votes or not,Jst dn't forget this PETER OBI IS YOUR NEXT PRESIDENT,period!!! You can go hug transformer if u can't come to terms with that.

[1quote author=lhordspy post=117086259]

Here in the North, peter will not have 50 votes

[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Election Postponement & Its Effect On Our Economy (Pic) / Niger Delta Avengers Will Regret Their Actions - Military / Mutiny, As Armed Bandits Turn Guns Against Each Other In Niger Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.