Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally (30453 Views)

Peter Obi Arrves Osun For Labor Party Presidential Campaign Rally / APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) / Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by kizyalex10(m): 3:58pm On Sep 28, 2022
lhordspy:
For the first time I collided with Peter obi at an event few weeks back. And for the first time, i saw the man talks.

I felt nothing but pity for him.. Looking at him talks, he appeal to me more like an upright man who just want to rule Nigeria and make it better. Even going by his past failed political leadership role in government, i see it in him that he means well for this country. He strikes me as that. Only God knows though. Only HIM can reads man minds.

But

You see something in Life, like i always say, 'Someone can have a bad wife, but you cant have a bad inlaw' - it will be a disaster, a big one.

Good or bad as Peter may be. His kingsmen are not only irritatingly mannerless but they are aggressive, insultive, hateful, envious and everything disgusting someone could think of.

And the most surprising thing is all this characteristics listed always tends to showcase itself in them separately without each one stopping or colliding with the other.

Peter must be cursing the day he realised he comes from that part of the world. They successfully destroy the ambition of a potential leader through their past sins and the present one they keep commiting day by day.

Very sad. So sad. May God never make us this unfortunate in Life.
you are just pathetic,see the level of hate oozing out from ur mouth about a particular tribe unjustly marginalized,I’m sure if u re the one who is under the igbos shoes,u might do worst,see the anifere statement on why they supported igbos,this is the organization with conscience.do the right thing and see if you won’t see a different Nigeria,from ur speech u are a nt jst a tribal bigot,u re a monster,analyze ur candidate let’s see how he is better than Peter obi
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by danlayoungp(m): 4:01pm On Sep 28, 2022
We are the structure of obi, we move ✌️�
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by bagad: 4:07pm On Sep 28, 2022
Peter nor get people, see as him be like campaigning for governor. Some local government chairmen campaign self try reach this one small.

Anyway Obi na clever businessman Sha.
Him himself know say he no go get reach 2 million votes, and na 3rd him go get las las. He is making real legal money right now in this campaign season fundraising, after he don steal plenty money in his political life just like Tinubu and every single one of Dem self.
Reality is different from fiction.

All these him obidients dey act drama like who dey other African countries Sha.

Abi shey Dem no know wetin Dem dey call Nigeria ni

E different abeg.

Nai jiri ah
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by doneback04: 4:07pm On Sep 28, 2022
Corridon:
What is structure?

Strecture can be refer to capacity.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by Preciousgift90: 4:09pm On Sep 28, 2022
lhordspy:
For the first time I collided with Peter obi at an event few weeks back. And for the first time, i saw the man talks.

I felt nothing but pity for him.. Looking at him talks, he appeal to me more like an upright man who just want to rule Nigeria and make it better. Even going by his past failed political leadership role in government, i see it in him that he means well for this country. He strikes me as that. Only God knows though. Only HIM can reads man minds.

But

You see something in Life, like i always say, 'Someone can have a bad wife, but you cant have a bad inlaw' - it will be a disaster, a big one.

Good or bad as Peter may be. His kingsmen are not only irritatingly mannerless but they are aggressive, insultive, hateful, envious and everything disgusting someone could think of.

And the most surprising thing is all these disgusting characteristics listed always tends to showcase itself in them separately without each one stopping or colliding with the other.

Peter must be cursing the day he realised he comes from that part of the world. They successfully destroy the ambition of a potential leader through their past sins and the present one they keep commiting day by day.

You really stinks of hate and bitterness
But unfortunately for you, the tribe you're referring with all these derogatory words is far better and will forever remain better than you and your entire generation.

God purnish you useless APC zombie.
Do go and lick tinubu pampas it's already filled
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by Rapuru14: 4:11pm On Sep 28, 2022
lhordspy:

But

And the most surprising thing is all these disgusting characteristics listed always tends to showcase itself in them separately without each one stopping or colliding with the other.

Confused f@@l
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by searchlight: 4:15pm On Sep 28, 2022
lhordspy:

But

Thunder fire you papa. May your whole generation and family all die at once.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by wildkat: 4:18pm On Sep 28, 2022
lhordspy:

But

U and this your cut and join English. Essence of Tinubu’s agbado with a flavor of cassava milk
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by ufuosman(m): 4:24pm On Sep 28, 2022
D people are ready
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by HolyPussy: 4:29pm On Sep 28, 2022
A man of the people.

Vote Wisely, Nigerian Youths.

Vote Peter Obi for President.

Nigeria will be great again.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by Amumaigwe: 4:32pm On Sep 28, 2022
seguntijan:
One of the most annoying and insensitive things I have heard is ‘vote Obi if you want a better future’.

Those who voted Obi as Anambra Governor in 2007, has their future improved in 2022? Even the Obi they are asking us to vote for can’t even move about freely on Mondays in the state he governed for 8 years. Unknown gunmen kill with impunity. When they want to fly, they must drive 40 miles to the Asaba airport, built by the Delta state government, as Anambra has no civil passenger airport.

Does Anambra have good security?
Does Anambra have good roads?
Does Anambra have good hospitals?
What was Obi waste management plan as the governor?
What was his traffic management system like?

Is that what we want nationwide?
Let me ask those saying ‘vote Obi if you want a better future’ a question. Look at the state you currently live in and then look at Anambra. Which is more peaceful? Which has better roads? Which has better hospitals? Which has an airport built by the state government? If the answer is not Anambra, why should I vote Obi?

No matter what you say about Tinubu, at least you can truthfully say that those who voted for him as Governor of Lagos 24 years ago have a better future in Lagos today because of him. The same cannot be said of Obi’s Anambra.

Just watch, rather than answer these questions, they will insult, threaten and blackmail.

Anyone you see castigating Obi, but refuses to mention the candidate he is supporting because of his excessive baggage is certainly a BAT.
We know them and enjoy their bleating.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by Zorn: 4:33pm On Sep 28, 2022
Amumaigwe:

Anyone you see castigating Obi, but refuses to mention the candidate he is supporting because of his excessive baggage is certainly a BAT.
We know them and enjoy their bleating.
lhordspy:

But

If you don't allow them to win over you , you become irritating . Imagine Remi Tinubu saying they will inherit igbos properties and after invoking the gods of Lagos to chase them away, from that statement alone you can imagine what is in the mind of some of all these people. If their elites can feel so insecure seeing Igbo people around them progress ,then imagine what will be going on in the minds of the commoners like ihordspy and the rest who don't want the progress of other people but yet can't progress them selves. Igbo people don't kill you, Igbo people don't invade your farm land, Igbo people don't carry ak47 and attack you in the church , you can barely hear about Igbo people attacking their host community but yet these good for nothing cretins will find away to blame Igbo people for their problem. They will tell you Igbo people don't support them and vote for , then you will be wondering how many Igbo people are contesting elections in their states . You present too of your sons for electoral position and Igbo people say they will vote for one , it becomes problem if Tinubu is not going to use him and steal public funds. The earlier that man leaves the better for the south westerners . You can't place one man above your gods .
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by Amumaigwe: 4:39pm On Sep 28, 2022
lhordspy:

What did you went through that nobody has never passed.

USA dropped burn on hiroshima and nagasaki in Japan years back, not just a bomb but an atomic bomb that wiped the whole entire two region.
Today, JAPAN is one of the greatest ally of that same USA. They know what they stand to gain and what they are already gaining.
I dont know how old you are, but at this age, you should have known by now that bygone should always be bygone moving forward. Or you get stuck nurturing hates and not moving an hinge forward.

Before you come here to insult Igbos, first get basic education. See the kind of misfits Yekini Ogunlere hired as online warrior; one that cannot even express himself in a simple sentence. Ode
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by descent96(m): 4:43pm On Sep 28, 2022
This smells of trash and bigotry,however,the truth will reveal itself come 2023.
Many will hide their faces in shame when Peter Obi mst have been sworn in as the next president of the country. Save this day when ur propaganda mst have fizzled out.

Quote author=lhordspy post=117081768]For the first time I collided with Peter obi at an event few weeks back. And for the first time, i saw the man talks.

But

Very sad. So sad. May God never make us this unfortunate in Life.[/quote]
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by lhordspy: 4:45pm On Sep 28, 2022
descent96:

This smells of trash and bigotry,however,the truth will reveal itself come 2023.
Many will hide their faces in shame when Peter Obi mst have been sworn in as the next president of the country. Save this day when ur propaganda mst have fizzled out.

[/b]

Here in the North, peter will not have 50 votes
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by Danniedpastor(m): 4:53pm On Sep 28, 2022
lhordspy:

But

Reverse psychology, keep it up.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by harmony75: 4:54pm On Sep 28, 2022
E shock Dejl and the agbado cassave ancestor that north is ObiDatti ��� God no go shame us �� � � �
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by Onyeziokwu(m): 4:58pm On Sep 28, 2022
lhordspy:

But

I sees nothing but jealousy! We the Igbos have always learn to live by the hate by some irresponsible ones amongst other tribes for our hardworking traits.

Let me remind you this op, the aforementioned characters has nothing to do with tribe but individual thing. These run amongst everyone be it Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, White or black etc. It shocked me to observe that amongst some Brits I used to work with. Back home in Nigeria, we used to see the whites as saints but no way! They're humans like us who chose to showcase the saint aspect of them to third world countries like African countries.

Stop the hate mate and embrace a new Nigeria, period!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by chaberry(m): 5:03pm On Sep 28, 2022
lhordspy:

But

So you actually don't hate the man, as a matter of fact you believe in his capability to lead the country, but you only hate that he is Igbo? �.. You're Disgusting and a tribal bigot

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by Maik4Jesus: 5:09pm On Sep 28, 2022
Rubbish talk
lhordspy:

But

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by polymers: 5:25pm On Sep 28, 2022
ASUU ,pls call-off this strike so that we would know the real Obidients..Students are using Obidient movement for cruise...
ASUU, pls call off this strike ...
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by Epurogonogono(m): 5:29pm On Sep 28, 2022
lhordspy:

I felt nothing but pity for him..Now Looking at him talks, he appeal to me more like an upright man who just want to rule Nigeria and make it better. Even going by his past failed political leadership role in government, i see it in him that he means well for this country. He strikes me as that. Only God knows though. Only HIM can reads man minds.

But

See who is taking about hate and envy, your comment just amplified how faulty your reasoning is. So you would not vote for someone who is competent enough to rule this country because of his tribe, but would rather vote a sick old man whose past is very shady.

Shame on you, you are a disgrace to mankind because your mentality is at sub-human level.

BTW, Tinunbu is not winning next year's election, you can take that to the bank.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by RomanGreen: 6:08pm On Sep 28, 2022
lhordspy:

I felt nothing but pity for him..Now Looking at him talks, he appeal to me more like an upright man who just want to rule Nigeria and make it better. Even going by his past failed political leadership role in government, i see it in him that he means well for this country. He strikes me as that. Only God knows though. Only HIM can reads man minds.

But

May God punish you and your entire generation for insulting a whole tribe with the above gibberish. How dare you? Why not just focus on marketing your Agbado master without insulting an entire tribe. You people are very stu.pid and disgusting.

Any mode that bans me eh, may Amadioha and Ogun strike that mod coz y'all will see the rubbish the above poster posted and won't do nothing about it .

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by Chibuking1402(m): 6:08pm On Sep 28, 2022
lhordspy:

But

Igbophobia is really a pandemic in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by kikelomo68469: 6:17pm On Sep 28, 2022
Any human campaigning for APC and Pdp is mad Any human campaigning for APC and Pdp is mad ...
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by Corridon: 6:24pm On Sep 28, 2022
doneback04:

Strecture can be refer to capacity.
Strecture you mean? So you mean Obi doesn't have Strecture?
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by adetayo234: 6:27pm On Sep 28, 2022
lhordspy:

But

Don't you think Tinubu's shaking hands and wet Sokoto deserve more pity?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by novaris(m): 6:32pm On Sep 28, 2022
lhordspy:

But

your mental deficiencies is understandable .keep on wallowing in ur generational foolery

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by greatiyk4u(m): 6:42pm On Sep 28, 2022
lhordspy:

But

This is one of the persons accusing PO of graduating with 2.2 from the only University of Nigeria.....common use of tenses you cant.....isorit

I can sense appeal to sympathy in your tone, however, it is obvious you want to be OBI-DENT

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally by NIGERIAJAGA419: 6:53pm On Sep 28, 2022
PETER OBI. You will rule Nigerians even Atiku, Tinubu, and Kwakwaso will testify the goodness of government.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Are The Ex-generals Actually Backing Obi? / Caption These Pictures Of Ex-governor Amaechi / APC Rally For Rivers Rerun Election (Live Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.