Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) (66607 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Enugu (Pics, Video) / Geidam Attack: Army Inflicts Heavy Casualty On ISWAP Terrorists, Recovers Weapon / Women Protest Nude, Attack Army For Searching Mysterious Pond In Plateau Communi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by richie240: 11:13am On Sep 29, 2022
asanausana91:
I talked am. Voting Obi is as handing over this country to ipob. Just listen to the rubbish he is talking in Jos, he did not mention this great men that were killed by his terrorists.
Hold ur peace brah,
Even if obi win the se, win d sw, win d ss, win the North east, win d north west, win d north central cum win Cameroun, niger and Benin republic join, he can't be d president of Nigeria.

Nigeria is not a zoo!
cool
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by richie240: 11:18am On Sep 29, 2022
The civilians 'being protected' are solidly behind d killers.
cool

ThinkSmarter:
I'm not happy with this gory pictures of soldiers whose lives got wasted cuz they are trying to protect the civilian population.
See them
vvv
techWriter3:
Very good ..

UNDFTD:
Every day is for the thief, and one day is for the owner of the house. The COWARDLY zoo soldiers have been killing innocent youths in Biafraland. It feels good for them to get payback! I love it!

mcmurphy132:
We Igbo love the unrest.. op do we complain to you

Burruchaga71:
Anambra state is not a war zone. Army should leave the state a quickly as possible..

goodnessme1:
God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by kendological(m): 12:03pm On Sep 29, 2022
mcmurphy132:
We Igbo love the unrest.. op do we complain to you
You're mad!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Dagger111(m): 12:07pm On Sep 29, 2022
Igbojew:
I know that has been una prayer but guess what,those days have pass cos as you Igbo haters can see your coward Nigeria Army have met their match if not superior than them.UGM will massacre your coward Nigeria Army instead of them to be a man and fight their fellow trained military they will go after unarmed Igbo civilians but am happy after your Nigeria Army killed innocent Igbo civilians UGM will retaliate...................I am that Igbojew the table shaker

Lolz.... Army met their match!! This is the most dumb comment have ever seen on earth.

Can your Igbo fight with tanks? Cam they use artillery bombardment? Can they use air strikes? Na mumu u be... Army still dey romance them, I swear down. Only one artillery strike will wipe about 1million of Igbos away from mother earth. Go and ask El-Zazaky, na North be that o, Norhern part wey stubborn. Una stubborn reach North? Come off it mumu.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by richie240: 12:28pm On Sep 29, 2022
Okhuadams:
Pount of correction IPOB/ESN attacked Military checkpoint
Ur head izz dia!

Godfullsam:

Shut up ur mouth.

Unknown gun men have been killing the Nigerian soldiers and police in the south east region even before Obi declared to contest.
Ikpeazukerosene:

UGM will still butcher your mother's towtow.
Nothing like UGM they are Igbos
consisting majorly of igbos. Even ur governor (soludo) has reiterated this.

This lack of accountability by u igbos is d Prime reason it will be extremely difficult for an igboman to lead this country. The same 'parapo' u do in business is what u guys are bringing to national politics but to ur detriment! .....and it's nobody's fault but urs.
There's nobody dt will see fire and still put his hand inside, not even a madman will do that.
cool
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Fejoku: 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2022
hope4nigeria:
amen, THEY CAN SUCCEED. during Biafra war, they succeeded,today won't be any different. Even if you get Biafra today, you will kill yourself tire. Isn't it Obvious? Useless generation.
Of course they can't succeed. I see clearly that you're a terrorist fulani. Know it very well that as far as Igboland and Biafran territory is concerned, there's nothing for you here. You are too small.
It isn't your business what becomes of us when we eventually get our beloved Nigeria. We all know clearly that freedom doesn't automatically translates to progress, development and growth. We will however be in a better position to build our home land as we desire without any encumbrance from evil people like your people.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by drmuchin: 12:33pm On Sep 29, 2022
Mhistaedie01:
What's is wrong a soldier being in a sienna. What's your point

It is not a TACTICAL OPERATION VEHICLE.
It reduces visibility, easily ambushed etc
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Greenback: 12:33pm On Sep 29, 2022
mcmurphy132:
We urchins love the unrest.. op do we complain to you
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by nogragra: 12:49pm On Sep 29, 2022
[quote author=AfricanColumbus post=117082822][/quote]

Igbos and Hausa fulanis must leave yoruba land now before they pay for their sins.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by mcmurphy132(m): 12:51pm On Sep 29, 2022
[
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:38pm On Sep 29, 2022
nesphil:
Rubbish talk.

My comments are not meant for everyone to comprehend......
Grow up kiddo ....
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:44pm On Sep 29, 2022
Lanre1st:

I don't think there is brain in your skull. Did you read what you wrote? You said SE form ESN to defend their self and you still saying it outsider. Soludo confirm it last week that this gunmen are 100% igbo. Ok na you go tired

There is no Brian to digest what I said if not a good Brian....

Soludo said the gun men are 100% IGBOS, but your rush and hatred for South East to read my comment , made you no to see where I first mentioned Igbos as possible people behind the attack before mentioning outsiders....

Now , know it that the cost of these guns they use are not cheap, someone bought those guns for them or the security slept off and gave them the guns in their dreams......

Nobody wakes up to begin to attack soldiers in Nigeria .....you dare not try it...

There has been a place were trust , sincerity , , , good governance , security was defiled and that gave birth to all these killings ....

Pls next time , read my comments with a neutral mind.....cheers!!!!!!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:47pm On Sep 29, 2022
Igboslayer:
Igbos are still bitter about the civil war, they are going through same path again. You can’t blame the federal government for everything…violence will not solve the problem.

Igbos are not still bittered Bro......but a whole President of Nigeria is still Jubilating on the aftermath of the war....

Is not encouraging to have such , and expect peace to reign Everywhere.......

The violence you see , is not from IGBOS, it has been made open to everyone who is willing , to come and do anything in South East because everyone is a suspect ....
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by ThinkSmarter: 2:25pm On Sep 29, 2022
richie240:
The civilians 'being protected' are solidly behind d killers.
cool

See them
vvv

it is a pity, the North and East see these guys as their warlords.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by luluman: 2:27pm On Sep 29, 2022
drmuchin:
Bikonu
What is a soldier doing inside Sienna?
Don't worry when they start dealing with your people just don't come here and cry.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Igboslayer: 2:45pm On Sep 29, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

Igbos are not still bittered Bro......but a whole President of Nigeria is still Jubilating on the aftermath of the war....

Is not encouraging to have such , and expect peace to reign Everywhere.......

The violence you see , is not from IGBOS, it has been made open to everyone who is willing , to come and do anything in South East because everyone is a suspect ....
Its well, certain things makes Presidential character behaves unpresidential sometimes, but a military operation in the South East will worsen the situation there. Agitation with arms struggle will always end with one result…Dialogue. Death with more sorrow and disruption of economic activities will be the only benefits to reap.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Mexico09(m): 4:31pm On Sep 29, 2022
asanausana91:
Obi rule Anambara state for 8 years but today Anambara state surfer than any other state. Even to sleep they cannot sleep, even the king of liars himself is not staying in Anambara. If there is enjoyment in Anambara what is he doing in Lagos?
Peter Obi is not perfect but he's the best man for the Job. Nigeria need to be saved.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by ATLIEN2027: 5:10pm On Sep 29, 2022
CHIGIM:

When fools speak it's not hard to know.
Life's are lose here and u are comfortable trying to hook it to Peter Obi.
This act of killing should be condemned in all justification.
Wether the crime is done in the East, West, North or South lets call and punish the culprit and not his innocent tribes men and women who will never support the crime.
And i bet u every friday or sunday u go to church or mosque to deceive urself.
But write in ur face Nigeria will be great.
Just so that u dont forget Peter Obi remains one of the best candidate in 2022 election.
And the worst of them all is Tinubu.
Dumbest Zombidient fool. Obviously you just crawled out from under a rock somewhere.
Sane fools that will wail and cry about others for not doing something are now saying it ok not to condem such actions.
This is the same way they turned around after 7 years of wailing about Buhari's certificate only to now say certificates are not important the moment their olodo candidate has been exposed as a fraud.
Thunder fire your empty shallow skull.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by CHIGIM: 8:39pm On Sep 29, 2022
Chai E pain u.
As e go pain them e go dey sweet us
ATLIEN2027:

Dumbest Zombidient fool. Obviously you just crawled out from under a rock somewhere.
Sane fools that will wail and cry about others for not doing something are now saying it ok not to condem such actions.
This is the same way they turned around after 7 years of wailing about Buhari's certificate only to now say certificates are not important the moment their olodo candidate has been exposed as a fraud.
Thunder fire your empty shallow skull.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Ngwamankillyou(m): 2:51am On Sep 30, 2022
Savagery101:
MAY AMADIOHA STRICK THAT YOUR SMELLY MOUTH, WE IPOB ARE PEACEFUL MOVEMENT, YOU BETTER FACE YOUR TERRORIST ZOO GOVT FOR WASTING THE LIFE OF THEIR OWN IN ORDER TO SCORE CHEAP POINT AGAINST IPOB.

Foolish boy, thunder already striking you idiot's,soon the army will get you anumanu.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by kels4fun(m): 3:02am On Sep 30, 2022
[quote author=Nwatachoba1 post=117097797][/quote]

You're not too wise . I told you the guys name is MTN. He works with those soldiers. They used to send him to go extort money from drivers. wetin concern wetin u hear from video with me that is staying in the town where the shootout happened. Your type dem go give u expo, you go still fail exam. olodo
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 30, 2022
kels4fun:

You're not too wise . I told you the guys name is MTN. He works with those soldiers. They used to send him to go extort money from drivers. wetin concern wetin u hear from video with me that is staying in the town where the shootout happened. Your type dem go give u expo, you go still fail exam. olodo

Your father there

Wetin concern me concern terrorist sympathizer like you

If you like let him be ur brother, e concern you

Onye expo

Otu mma gi dia
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by kels4fun(m): 9:25am On Sep 30, 2022
Nwatachoba1:

Your father there

Wetin concern me concern terrorist sympathizer like you

If you like let him be ur brother, e concern you

Onye expo

Otu mma gi dia

Sign of failed family upbringing. now run along you been noticed.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 30, 2022
kels4fun:

Sign of failed family upbringing. now run along you been noticed.

Village champion

No go hustle dey find soldiers wey una go kill

Na ur parents wey I need to see,make I tell them to forget they ever had someone like you cus one day,the hunter will become the hunted
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by hope4nigeria(m): 11:04am On Oct 03, 2022
Fejoku:

Of course they can't succeed. I see clearly that you're a terrorist fulani. Know it very well that as far as Igboland and Biafran territory is concerned, there's nothing for you here. You are too small.
It isn't your business what becomes of us when we eventually get our beloved Nigeria. We all know clearly that freedom doesn't automatically translates to progress, development and growth. We will however be in a better position to build our home land as we desire without any encumbrance from evil people like your people.
by the time you people finish yourself, your eye go clear, you think you are killing soldiers and you are happy, next gunmen attack maybe you who will caught in crossfire.

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Fejoku: 6:51pm On Oct 03, 2022
hope4nigeria:
by the time you people finish yourself, your eye go clear, you think you are killing soldiers and you are happy, next gunmen attack maybe you who will caught in crossfire.
Don't worry, we won't finish ourselves. It isn't our goal to kill soldiers. Our aim remains Biafra which we have been saying loud for all to hear. A referendum should be organized for our people to decide if we prefer to remain as slaves in Nigeria or free men in Biafra. This is all we've been calling for. No sane people delight in killings when these are all avoidable. As long as the terrorist Nigerian government believes that she can kill our people without any caution, men will definitely arise to give it back to them. Don't cry for us.
If you can speak to the Nigerian government to allow common sense prevail, you'll be doing a very good thing. Any other thing is a waste of time.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by richie240: 8:59am On Oct 04, 2022
NJ

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Rebecca Sharibu In Front Of US White House For Daughter's Leah Sharibu Release / New Naira: Angry Protesters Destroy Banks In Benin City, Edo State (photos) / Atiku arrives at the Presidential debate venue (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.