Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) (66591 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Enugu (Pics, Video) / Geidam Attack: Army Inflicts Heavy Casualty On ISWAP Terrorists, Recovers Weapon / Women Protest Nude, Attack Army For Searching Mysterious Pond In Plateau Communi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Arda1000(m): 8:16am On Sep 29, 2022
Igboslayer:
Death will be visited upon those that start wars, just calm down, the thing go reach you and your families that chooses to war instead of dialogue. Nobody needs barbarians among humans. You stay in the West and you are bragging…go to the east and see how you will be neutralized when you take arms against lawful establishments.
lol the point both Unknown gunmen and Military personnel’s will die…
Dialogue is the best, cus no way will the military defeat those guys absolutely no way.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Ecosystem4u: 8:32am On Sep 29, 2022
This is barbaric and completely unacceptable. Fish out and silence these evil goons.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by oneMalik: 8:38am On Sep 29, 2022
You're thinking like that because that's not your brother in the pool of his blood .

everything to you will look politics since you're politically blindfolded .

JOemmy:
Campaign officially starts today and suddenly the attacks on nigerian security personnel have increased in the south east hope this is not political to tarnish the image of obi?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by oneMalik: 8:44am On Sep 29, 2022
Omo !

If the COAS can not declare underground war here na him Sabi.

God forbid ... that's army keeping us safe from invasion by the neighbouring counties . you go just come kill Dem like that unto wetin na ?

Killing a civilian is a different ball game but killing an army means WAR !

they must pay dearly for this foolishness .
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Psoul(m): 8:51am On Sep 29, 2022
This is just too bad.
Stop attacking the force men. It is never accepted anywhere in the world.

Meanwhile, our military men are becoming too careless.
They have started becoming too comfortable these days.
Lack of vigilance.
You will see them at the checkpoints bn totally engrossed into phone pressing and doing too much of social media stuff.
I see them get so much distracted by their phones and little girls selling stuff around the checkpoints.
How will they even respond to attack when they are not combat ready.
Military men are trained to be ever combat ready.
They are trained not to be distracted even in the middle of distractions.
They are trained not to be too comfortable in the midst of civilians.
They really need to wake up if they want this killing to stop.
If they are always at alert, they will neutralize these small boys that keep falling them every time.

RIP to the fallen Gallant Men.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by AsomughaChuks02: 8:55am On Sep 29, 2022
Anambra and Enugu states should endeavour to establish their own Ebube Agu to fight these terrorists. In Imo were they are operational, you hardly hear of security officers being killed wantonly.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by johnnychuks(m): 9:00am On Sep 29, 2022
Goodmarlian:
Are you sure this is not urchestrated for political purpose?.
you have said it all, and they need to Investigate if they are truely Army, and what are they doing inside Sienna?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by oneclickng: 9:00am On Sep 29, 2022
oyin44:
Anambra abi....

That is Obidient state...

I am not surprised at all..

the persin wey no fit unite his own fellow ibos want to unite Nigerians

Mugu. Tell Atiku to stop boko haram, banditry, killer herdsmen. Also tell Drugnubu to stop skull mining in Oduduwa republic
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Pootle: 9:01am On Sep 29, 2022
why are they driving in a vehicle that looks privately own
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Igbojew: 9:01am On Sep 29, 2022
UNDFTD:
Every day is for the thief, and one day is for the owner of the house. The COWARDLY zoo soldiers have been killing innocent youths in Biafraland. It feels good for them to get payback! I love it!
Am telling you,they think killing innocent Igbos anytime UGM killed them will cowed UGM from hitting them hard.Tribalistic Nigeria Fulani dominated Army that never for one day arrest talkless of killing one Fulani Herdsmen/Bandits or kill innocent Housa/Fulani anytime terrorists in the North massacre them but of it's in the South East that UGM killed them they will go on killing spree and kill Igbos and burn their shops and houses and some useless people that blame Igbos here think Igbos will take it lightly with Solidiers for killing their people unprovoked.................I am that Igbojew

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Igbojew: 9:02am On Sep 29, 2022
They think killing innocent Igbos anytime UGM killed them will cowed UGM from hitting them hard.Tribalistic Nigeria Fulani dominated Army that never for one day arrest talkless of killing one Fulani Herdsmen/Bandits or kill innocent Housa/Fulani anytime terrorists in the North massacre them but of it's in the South East that UGM killed them they will go on killing spree and kill Igbos and burn their shops and houses and some useless people that blame Igbos here think Igbos will take it lightly with Solidiers for killing their people unprovoked.................I am that Igbojew
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by 2elliot: 9:03am On Sep 29, 2022
Mandate2023:
grin grin grin dis ppl just dey waste d life of Nigeria army

When dey start dealing with them nw dey will say na obi supporters them dey attack
Be like you don't have loved ones in the military sha. Since na gragra you dey take solve every problem, you suppose join the army and asked to be sent to the east of sambisa forest.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by goodnessme1(f): 9:09am On Sep 29, 2022
yahmohy27:

Mind u this is how it started back then in Kaduna when the Hausas or citizens were indirectly supporting them but today turned out to be BK of today hitting them at every angle
You know how it started in Kaduna but you don't know how this started in East?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Igbojew: 9:11am On Sep 29, 2022
Okhuadams:
If the military should go unrapage now they will blame PMB some will even blame The incoming President BAT. Its the handiwork of Ipob/Esn
how many times military have gone unrampage for the numerous killings going on in North by your Fulani terrorists brothers rather when your coward and clannish military apprehend them they will release them in a few minutes but if it's South East Military will go unrampage on innocent Igbos while you and people like you cheer them up after which UGM will retaliate and the circle will continue.............I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by segun18(m): 9:13am On Sep 29, 2022
[quote author=AfricanColumbus post=117082822][/quote]

Good lord. The people in that community are in trouble. I will advice all the young men in that community to flee because when the more Reinforcement come, soldiers and police will just start arresting innocent people o.
God pls have mercy on Nigeria and put a stop to all this killing and bloodshed.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by goodnessme1(f): 9:17am On Sep 29, 2022
baretalk:

quote author=Igbodicool post=117099238]
Better!

They are terrorists in security uniforms.
Bribe takers, arsonists, killers and destroyers.
Yes so ESN and Ipob can rescue you people from the cannibals, kidnappers and killers cheesy
Those cannibals, kidnappers and killers haven't in fifty years done to us what Nigeria Terrorist army did to us since last seven years.

Both the soldiers, kidnappers,killers and cannibals are not needed in East.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Igbojew: 9:22am On Sep 29, 2022
hope4nigeria:
don't come here to cry fowl when return attack bust your head
And after your coward killed innocent Igbo civilians UGM will ambush and slaughter them again while you people will arrive here to wail and cry like a baby his mother remove mouth from her breast hahahaha............I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Igbojew: 9:25am On Sep 29, 2022
Nwatachoba1:
This happened in umunze in orumba south or north... 4 soldiers and 1 unknown gunman died

Watched the video and seeing how the brains of those soldiers were scattered

Omo e no gree me
Another one happened yesterday at Nkwelle Ezunaka junction by Enugu/Onitsha express.............I am that Igbojew
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Igbojew: 9:39am On Sep 29, 2022
Bfly:
Unknown gunmen? What a stupid phrase
Remove the unknown jargon. They are simply terrorists.

Calling them unknown would only make them difficult to figure out. They should be better classified.
Have you people classified or gazzetted Fulani Herdsmen terrorists as House of Rep mandated Buhari to do but instead your chief terrorist Buhari baptised their name to Bandits.So let your Fulani Herdsmen brothers be designated as terrorist they are and not calling them Bandits.............I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by prophetfire: 9:42am On Sep 29, 2022
oyin44:
Anambra abi....

. But Buhari whose state of Katsina is a very large terrorist enclave whose most of it's citizens have fled into Niger is ruling you and want Tinubu to continue with his good works. Hypocrites.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 29, 2022
Igbojew:
Another one happened yesterday at Nkwelle Ezunaka junction by Enugu/Onitsha express.............I am that Igbojew

I don tell my people for east make them no just put am for mind say this December dem go see me for east unless this menace and all has died down

Maka mmadu iji ahu zere mgbo
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Igbojew: 9:46am On Sep 29, 2022
Dagger111:
If Army start Operation Python dance on this people now, una go dey scream genocide.
I know that has been una prayer but guess what,those days have pass cos as you Igbo haters can see your coward Nigeria Army have met their match if not superior than them.UGM will massacre your coward Nigeria Army instead of them to be a man and fight their fellow trained military they will go after unarmed Igbo civilians but am happy after your Nigeria Army killed innocent Igbo civilians UGM will retaliate...................I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by baretalk: 9:47am On Sep 29, 2022
goodnessme1:
Those cannibals, kidnappers and killers haven't in fifty years done to us what Nigeria Terrorist army did to us since last seven years.

Both the soldiers, kidnappers,killers and cannibals are not needed in East.
Oh sorry for intruding into family matter cheesy
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Promising5555: 9:58am On Sep 29, 2022
Nigerian Army should leave south east alone, the people are not killing themselves, so Nigerian Army should stop fighting them or forcing them to stop agitation of marginalization.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Iwedunloye: 10:02am On Sep 29, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

HYPOCRISY runs deep in their DNA.

Who is the hypocrite here, find someone to explain my sentences to you
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Lazenby007(m): 10:10am On Sep 29, 2022
oyin44:
Anambra abi....

And since Buhari came on board, he has been able to unite Nigerians. You and Bandits are now friends abi? Go and stroll in the bushes of Katsina,Zamfara etc. Pls always think before you open your mouth.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by dheilaw1(m): 10:16am On Sep 29, 2022
Foolish Obi is quick to talk about Insecurity in the north, but he's deaf and blind to what's going on in his own backyard.. Na only slowpoke and Zombie fit dey support this kind hypocrite
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Kingsbuchi: 10:37am On Sep 29, 2022
AsomughaChuks02:
Anambra and Enugu states should endeavour to establish their own Ebube Agu to fight these terrorists. In Imo were they are operational, you hardly hear of security officers being killed wantonly.

The same Igbos will criticize it and they will say Ebubeagu is killing innocent youths. Hope Uzodimma tactics is brutal but it's working though there are collateral damages but that is the best to use against those idiots, they are not interested in dialogue therefore they should be eliminated.
Any Igbo person criticizing Hope Uzodimma's method is either doing it out of hatred, politics or the person is an UGM ESN apologist.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Deepthoughts: 10:39am On Sep 29, 2022
[quote author=AfricanColumbus post=117082822][/quote]For God's sake can't Nigeria acquire armoured patrol vehicles, night vision gadgets,drones etc for security operations?,the government security set up has to be ahead of the criminals to be able to function properly and secure the citizens and country, unfortunate incidents like this will demoralize security personnel, discourage Intending recruits n erode confidence amongst the populace,now the army in her usual manner will descend on the helpless community wrecking havoc all in the name of searching for the culprits who would be long gone, leaving the innocents to bear unfortunate brunts, it's so astonishing how security operations are carried out in Nigeria,well RIP to the deceased, God's grace and mercies to the bereaved.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Kingsbuchi: 10:40am On Sep 29, 2022
Igbojew:
And after your coward killed innocent Igbo civilians UGM will ambush and slaughter them again while you people will arrive here to wail and cry like a baby his mother remove mouth from her breast hahahaha............I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Cannibal your days are numbered, your men are collecting everyday in Imo, idiot fool, you will meet ikonso soon.
Violence cannot give you Biafra, you people should stop putting our people in harm's way.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Dottormentor: 10:57am On Sep 29, 2022
And you want obi right? Useless people.
South east will never get that position.
[quote author=AfricanColumbus post=117082822][/quote]
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by LetmeXlapU: 11:09am On Sep 29, 2022
drmuchin:
Bikonu
What is a soldier doing inside Sienna?

Trust me bro, most of these young army involved in dirty job unknow with guys

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Pictures And Videos Of Daniel Amokachi In An APC Branded Rolls Royce / Protest Begins In Kano As Nigerians March Against Hardship Under Tinubu’s Govt / Rebecca Sharibu In Front Of US White House For Daughter's Leah Sharibu Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.