Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) (66614 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Enugu (Pics, Video) / Geidam Attack: Army Inflicts Heavy Casualty On ISWAP Terrorists, Recovers Weapon / Women Protest Nude, Attack Army For Searching Mysterious Pond In Plateau Communi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by preciousmetals: 11:57pm On Sep 28, 2022
This is pay back time, Nigeria Securities forces have been killing innocent Igbo youths for many years now but nobody is talking about it, this is just the beginning, wait you guys will see the real killing next year
ufuosman:
Dis people don dey over do and the Eastern states governors are keeping mute

If the governors continue to kip silent then d eastern states will be war zone and it will affect the masses dat side
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Quintopia: 11:58pm On Sep 28, 2022
MrEndowed1:
This is heartbreaking, why are human beings so heatless. Human life has lost its value in Nigeria

Honestly, I don't understand why we have the sort of wicked people around who would carry out this sort of heinous act.

How do they even sleep at night?

Tufia.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Killermamba: 11:59pm On Sep 28, 2022
oyin44:
Anambra abi....

That is Obidient state...

I am not surprised at all..

the persin wey no fit unite his own fellow ibos want to unite Nigerians

Tinubu fit unite his own people common opc division him fit?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by preciousmetals: 12:05am On Sep 29, 2022
If you know the life the Nigeria security forces have wasted in Eastern Nigeria for no reason you will not be here typing nonsense
Ekejoestar:
Honestly I'm not in support of this senseless blood shed, the Nigerian army needs to put a stop to this nonsense b4 it turns to something else.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by hope4nigeria(m): 12:09am On Sep 29, 2022
goodnessme1:
Boko Haram and iswap will do same in your re gion.
] you are more mad not to condemn the miscreants praising the gunmen calling the soldiers Zoo Army right on this forum, you are very very crazy to see soldiers dying with that gory images for serving thier country and was killed by some bastards and your brothers and sisters claiming to be civilians praising gumen. If I'm the Commander in Chief, I will make sure you don't torch any soldiers again in your life, I will definitely make you and your people face thesame gory images as well. Useless people

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by preciousmetals: 12:09am On Sep 29, 2022
You called it wickedness right, the Nigeria security forces deserve no mercy, they have sent thousand of Igbo youths to early grave, this is pay back time
Quintopia:

Honestly, I don't understand why we have the sort of wicked people around who would carry out this sort of heinous act.

How do they even sleep at night?

Tufia.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by hope4nigeria(m): 12:10am On Sep 29, 2022
ljoh:

Zombie who are they fighting
] you are more mad not to condemn the miscreants praising the gunmen calling the soldiers Zoo Army right on this forum, you are very very crazy to see soldiers dying with that gory images for serving thier country and was killed by some bastards and your brothers and sisters claiming to be civilians praising gumen. If I'm the Commander in Chief, I will make sure you don't torch any soldiers again in your life, I will definitely make you and your people face thesame gory images as well. Useless people
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by kabasa24: 12:13am On Sep 29, 2022
PETER OBI PLS CAUTION UR BOYS AND THE MONSTER U CREATED IN ANAMBRA
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by planetx: 12:13am On Sep 29, 2022
Bloody foo.lani soldiers.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by preciousmetals: 12:15am On Sep 29, 2022
Using zoo to describe Nigeria is an insult to the animals in the zoo because there is order in the zoo, when the army are killing igbo youths some of you guys are happy, now the game have change, no hidden place for the wicked, their presents are no more needed in Igbo land
hope4nigeria:
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Bayyajidda(m): 12:16am On Sep 29, 2022
oyin44:
Anambra abi....

As your father united his family? You this Batstard.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Bayyajidda(m): 12:17am On Sep 29, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Obi get better image wey person fit tarnish?

Meanwhile Nnamdi Kanu no go die better

Anumanu, does your father have an image?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by hope4nigeria(m): 12:26am On Sep 29, 2022
preciousmetals:
Using zoo to describe Nigeria is an insult to the animals in the zoo because there is order in the zoo, when the army are killing igbo youths some of you guys are happy, now the game have change, no hidden place for the wicked, their presents are no more needed in Igbo land
I've copied your signature, I will remind you whenever the real game change and you start crying fowl
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by foreshore(m): 12:36am On Sep 29, 2022
[quote author=AfricanColumbus post=117082822][/quote]

Dog dey sleep, cat go wake am up. I see danger for Igbo's
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by NessFortunate: 12:38am On Sep 29, 2022
drmuchin:
Bikonu
What is a soldier doing inside Sienna?

big big question. It is crazy how the military have rapidly jeopardize and jettisoned their modus operandi. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by cooljude(m): 12:40am On Sep 29, 2022
hope4nigeria:
so be inside SIENNA is a crime? This is the reason why I said even civilians in that place are not innocent, fighters jets should kill everyone in that area to serve as warning to you people

Zero IQ
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Igbojew: 12:55am On Sep 29, 2022
asanausana91:
I talked am. Voting Obi is as handing over this country to ipob. Just listen to the rubbish he is talking in Jos, he did not mention this great men that were killed by his terrorists.
Full tell your ineffectual buffoon of a president that claimed that he will lead the fight for terrorists in front but instead of doing that your Fulani president was busy trying to annex indigenous land to his Fulani Herdsmen brothers Same your president have never condemn the killing of his Fulani Herdsmen brothers Same with Atiku who rushed to delete his post about Deborah Samuel when his Fulani people started attacking him.So tell your vegetable president to condemn the killing of his Fulani Herdsmen brothers before you can have the moral right to condemn Peter Obi for not speaking up against killing your DSS and Nigeria Army have been commiting just to destabilize Peter Obi presidential election...............I am that Igbojew the table shaker

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Obidientful: 12:58am On Sep 29, 2022
oyin44:
Anambra abi....

You don't have something to say. How has Buhari or Tinubu unites the North/west?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Barrywilly(m): 1:05am On Sep 29, 2022
Don't worry. They will hear it when the military go for the return leg.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by themanderon: 1:31am On Sep 29, 2022
What has this nation come to? So much insecurity everywhere. May God help his children. Humans have become worse than animals. How do these people sleep at night?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by showafrica(m): 2:30am On Sep 29, 2022
SugarGirl44:
They should just divide this country once and for all jare make everybody carry their cross.
We're just too different to be together.

They no go like hear this one. A typical Blackman prefer that every body dies than to leave the colonial cage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Burruchaga71(m): 2:42am On Sep 29, 2022
Kingsbuchi:

So UGm ESN will take over abi? Fool
Soldiers have been killing innocent citizens b4 unknown gunmen.
Ewu
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Johel(m): 3:00am On Sep 29, 2022
oyin44:
Anambra abi....

And has your thieves United Nigerians during their regimes so far??...Talking like a fool.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Johel(m): 3:02am On Sep 29, 2022
Ekejoestar:
Honestly I'm not in support of this senseless blood shed, the Nigerian army needs to put a stop to this nonsense b4 it turns to something else.

These things are political...UGM is being sponsored by these politicians to cause division,Boko Haram and others, the same.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Johel(m): 3:03am On Sep 29, 2022
Goodmarlian:
Are you sure this is not urchestrated for political purpose?.

It is.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Johel(m): 3:12am On Sep 29, 2022
JOemmy:
Campaign officially starts today and suddenly the attacks on nigerian security personnel have increased in the south east hope this is not political to tarnish the image of obi?

That is what is it is...and a fight needs to be put up, declare war on UGM, arrange safe exit for indigenes, and bomb all hide outs of the UGM...1million soldiers and special forces should be deployed for OPERATION SNAKE DANCE grin grin in the entire Anambra State, I believe with that, the sponsors of those terrorists will put a pause and have a rethink.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by olibeans: 3:15am On Sep 29, 2022
When the soldiers were killing innocent Igbo boys and tagging them IPOB and ESN, nobody gave a damn but instead were clapping when the soldiers firebombed the Eke Ụtụtụ market.

Now, the real bad boys have dished out Agbado to these killers and some idiobastards are lamenting here.

Justice for one is justice for all.
I don't support any form of bloodshed but stop killing Igbo boys. Stop burning houses and markets and free MNK and let all these madness stop forthwith. Our lands have soaked too much blood.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by olamike02: 3:16am On Sep 29, 2022
I hope when the NA get back to you,you people will realize that action and reaction are equal and at times the reaction will be more sever. Wicked cannibals.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Fejoku: 3:28am On Sep 29, 2022
asanausana91:
I talked am. Voting Obi is as handing over this country to ipob. Just listen to the rubbish he is talking in Jos, he did not mention this great men that were killed by his terrorists.
Divide the useless country so you don't have to worry about IPOB again. Isn't it a simpler option?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Fejoku: 3:33am On Sep 29, 2022
hope4nigeria:
I've copied your signature, I will remind you whenever the real game change and you start crying fowl
Your tears just began. In this fight, the terrorist fulani government cannot win. They may succeed in taking over your ethnic lands (in case you're not fulani) but here in our land, they can't succeed.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Fejoku: 3:37am On Sep 29, 2022
Marpol2021:
may amadioha strike you down idiot
May Sango consume your entire lineage. Omoale.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Atiku arrives at the Presidential debate venue (photo) / New Naira: Angry Protesters Destroy Banks In Benin City, Edo State (photos) / Protest Begins In Kano As Nigerians March Against Hardship Under Tinubu’s Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.