Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,899 members, 7,810,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? (78979 Views)

I Bought This Cheap Food For #800 Only Here In Lagos / Guinea Fowl: My Dad Bought This Creepy Bird For Christmas / See The N200 Onions I Bought This Evening In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by zeyt: 9:28am On Sep 29, 2022
Please spare it life and keep it as pet
Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by JOHNEVANS(m): 9:34am On Sep 29, 2022
Maga don pay
Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by twosquare(m): 9:37am On Sep 29, 2022
EmekaStanley:
5k?

I must have been overzealous to buy bushmeat embarassed
You better don't mind those who have not tasted bush meat before or bought one live that are saying 5k...you can't even get a baby goat for that price...

Don't feel cheated...

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by kbright911(m): 9:38am On Sep 29, 2022
That's a baby deer for God sake!!! Do you have to kill it?? Now imagine killing a human baby!! Omo human beings dey sha o! God forbid

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by elmysterio5(m): 9:42am On Sep 29, 2022
That's a deer!
Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by NohurryInLife: 9:43am On Sep 29, 2022
EmekaStanley:
Really?

Jeez.

I feel cheated right now
Don't feel cheated please. Na live no be dead one oo. Reason am na. To catch that thing live no be child's play oooo. Asin ehn, no be joke.

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by Phcmayor(m): 9:51am On Sep 29, 2022
Give me let me prepare it for you
Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by Awaja(m): 10:00am On Sep 29, 2022
Preserve it and sell to zoo managers that's if it's still alive,no need to eat it
Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by hkidola00(m): 10:15am On Sep 29, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

there are no deer in Africa. That's a baby gazelle and I'm shocked the OP really wants to eat that thing
a gazelle has a really long horn and doesn't have those white markings...so ur wrong
Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by generalud: 10:18am On Sep 29, 2022
Don't just untie it, wash it with either waw or ariel detergent, carry and put inside a big pot. Set fire, when its starts steaming, you can now add ypur condimets. By this time, it is ready to eat.
Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by Ikemba007: 10:28am On Sep 29, 2022
The same way with goat

EmekaStanley:
So I alighted from the vehicle just to see some boys carrying this baby animal. What's the name?

I bought it for 15k from them. Did I buy it too expensive?

Secondly, how best should it be prepared for maximum tastiness?

Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by sudeba(m): 10:28am On Sep 29, 2022
That's a baby Bambi. Why kill it, when it still a baby. Nurture it to adulthood now, u will enjoy the money value. But why Africans are mean to wildlife animals.
Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by Counterfeit: 10:41am On Sep 29, 2022
Please, enjoy your meat but, not with Ewa, or Agbado and Cassava.
Antelope is just like goat.

EmekaStanley:
Great.

Have you tasted it before?
Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by buzorcharles(m): 10:44am On Sep 29, 2022
OsuIgboIpob:
This is how most of you just kill yourselves and die untimely with strange diseases.

Your sin is one of the deadly sins = GLUTTONY

For you, anything that moves is food. This is a baby animal and yet you still want to eat it. cry cry

Continue eating everything until you eat your death. Mugu

What do we call the cow and goat u eat? Hypocrisy
Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by shurch(m): 10:46am On Sep 29, 2022
Thats a lion ....
Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by OsuIgboIpob: 10:48am On Sep 29, 2022
buzorcharles:

What do we call the cow and goat u eat? Hypocrisy
Mu ...
Mu

Cow na baby antelope?
Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by OsuIgboIpob: 10:49am On Sep 29, 2022
damondbabe:

if you dont know what to say, keep your mouth shut
Wey rey
Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by Aramara1: 10:55am On Sep 29, 2022
Nigerians are really very annoying...
Let the innocent animal go back to the bush anụohia.
Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by Femi8586(m): 11:02am On Sep 29, 2022
OsuIgboIpob:

Your mama and sisters dey support abortion no mean say everybody, especially someone like me go support am.
Abeg who who opened your cage? Go back to where you belong!

Say your papa and mama no dey chop antelope no mean say make OP and every other person no use dia money buy am chop. Na your papa headache and your mama frustration be that.
A condom would have done justice to a fool like you but your papa(alive or in the graveyard) nor get sense.
Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by AreaFada2: 11:19am On Sep 29, 2022
Edoziesmart:

You mistook antelope meat to local deer meat or what? I know what I'm saying as long as what the OP bought is what we call "Ele" in ìgbo land the meat taste better. The one that the meat taste more better among all the whole bush meat I have ever tasted is Grasscutter "Nchi".

I see that its a matter of difference in taste. Grasscutter is so popular that people now have grasscutter farms in 9ja. Stop to it at Ore travelling between East and West, it is one of the most popular meat with egusi soup and eba/garri. grin cheesy

That baby deer in the picture, the white marks disappear when mature. Very cheap in my area. Seen as very tasteless. I won't even by for 5k. The grey and smaller duiker antelope is far better meat.
Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by OsuIgboIpob: 11:53am On Sep 29, 2022
Femi8586:

Say your papa and mama no dey chop antelope no mean say make OP and every other person no use dia money buy am chop. Na your papa headache and your mama frustration be that.
A condom would have done justice to a fool like you but your papa(alive or in the graveyard) nor get sense.
Lol see frustration.

This is what happens when a WHORÈ meets a drunkard old fool. They give birth to a frustrated fool likeyhu.
I guess the condom they used bursted.
Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by adebayo111: 12:02pm On Sep 29, 2022
something like this was killed in my area during the covid period. we were told the flesh is not edible ,so it was skinned and the meat was cooked while the flesh was sold to herbal stuff seller in the market
Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by Winnermindset(f): 12:34pm On Sep 29, 2022
seunak2016:
you are not female, beg with male account you are and you might found favor

I am a female.
Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by cedricksly: 12:36pm On Sep 29, 2022
EmekaStanley:
So I alighted from the vehicle just to see some boys carrying this baby animal. What's the name?

you can't even identify the name of the animal you bought yet you bought it to eat it.... Thats how some of you loose your life due to ignorance... Gluttony Is what will kill u Las Las if u aren't careful
Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by wavylevel: 12:37pm On Sep 29, 2022
Sorry mate, but you are a cvnt for this.
Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by nogragra: 12:44pm On Sep 29, 2022
EmekaStanley:

Prepare it by seting it free into the forest it belongs.
Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by Femi8586(m): 1:23pm On Sep 29, 2022
OsuIgboIpob:

Lol see frustration.

This is what happens when a WHORÈ meets a drunkard old fool. They give birth to a frustrated fool likeyhu.
I guess the condom they used bursted.

Lol

What led your father to his early grave? I guess he suffered from thunderbolt while ontop one of his numerous whores that produced you

Na why your life nor dey balance till now..
Your own don spoil finish aswear. Lol
Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by BinamRex: 1:55pm On Sep 29, 2022
Countries with wildlife sanctuaries are raking in millions in foreign exchange. Must we eat every living thing?
Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by Onyi90(m): 2:16pm On Sep 29, 2022
EmekaStanley:

Na you get dat shoe?
How much you buy am
Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by Voiceofthestree: 2:31pm On Sep 29, 2022
Where did you buy this? I am in need of it badly
Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by lucky4west: 2:45pm On Sep 29, 2022
its too expensive joor, maybe because it is alive...antelope sweet and juicy...prepare like goat a bring some juicy part for me to taste....chai see gbedu!!!
Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by byteem: 2:50pm On Sep 29, 2022
OsuIgboIpob:
This is how most of you just kill yourselves and die untimely with strange diseases.

Your sin is one of the deadly sins = GLUTTONY

For you, anything that moves is food. This is a baby animal and yet you still want to eat it. cry cry

Continue eating everything until you eat your death. Mugu

As in baby antelope..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) / Big Gaboon Viper Caught In ÌJẸ̀BÚ ODE In Ogun State (Photos) / Lady Served With Meat That Looks Like Male Genital At Ghana Restaurant (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.