Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? (79035 Views)

I Bought This Cheap Food For #800 Only Here In Lagos / Guinea Fowl: My Dad Bought This Creepy Bird For Christmas / See The N200 Onions I Bought This Evening In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by 9japride(m): 10:00pm On Sep 28, 2022
Why eat a baby animal?

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by Edipet(m): 10:00pm On Sep 28, 2022
EmekaStanley:
So I alighted from the vehicle just to see some boys carrying this baby animal. What's the name?

I bought it for 15k from them. Did I buy it too expensive?

Secondly, how best should it be prepared for maximum tastiness?

Op na you get that' black shoe??
Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by Hmajeed(m): 10:00pm On Sep 28, 2022
Where are you based ?

I will pay you 30k for the animal, I need it for my farm

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by Kimiso(m): 10:01pm On Sep 28, 2022
Khaysee:
Cooking it fry it share it
i guess sharing it with you 15k meat he should still share it even if na 5k i buy am i no fit share with anybody except my family and friend if they visited
Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by AfonjaConehead: 10:01pm On Sep 28, 2022
EmekaStanley:
So I alighted from the vehicle just to see some boys carrying this baby animal. What's the name?

Omg,bro, can't you just keep and feed that poor thing?!

Omg!!!! Feed it..keep it. Don't kill it. Just tie it up in your yard or get a cage and feed it with grass. You can later decide to sell it away to school, university,zoo or you never can tell,if you can post it online or YouTube it,some foreigners can come get it..don't kill that poor thing nah

4 Likes

Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by emerged01(m): 10:01pm On Sep 28, 2022
GOFRONT:
This reminds me how a Nigerian man was deported from Canada because of animal brutality such as this....
Oyinbo people wey dey confuse. Cow,goat,fowl,fish dem no be animal?

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by gasparpisciotta: 10:02pm On Sep 28, 2022
EmekaStanley:

That’s a baby antelope or deer.

It will taste like a premature goat.

Keep it for more time please
Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by Edoziesmart(m): 10:02pm On Sep 28, 2022
That's baby antelope. We Igbos call it "Ele". The 15k is very expensive to buy this baby antelope. The actual price is 5k if it is in my side in Enugu State. If you are in Enugu you can chat me up via my number in my signature to give you contact of my guy in that village that is a good hunter. The person will be supplying you adult antelope.
Just cook it the same way you cook goat meat. The meat taste better like goat meat. I usually eat meat of this animal once once when ever I travel to village.
Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by Kurtis02(m): 10:03pm On Sep 28, 2022
This is a young deer, too expensive for that price.
Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by AfonjaConehead: 10:03pm On Sep 28, 2022
Hmajeed:
Where are you based ?

I will pay you 30k for the animal, I need it for my farm
Op please heed to this

4 Likes

Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by 9japride(m): 10:03pm On Sep 28, 2022
Drphemmy4u:
Donate it to a zoo.Can be a University Zoo.
[color=#006600][/color]

That's a good suggestion. He might get recognition from the university as a lover of wild life.
Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by saintruky(m): 10:03pm On Sep 28, 2022
EmekaStanley:

Baba it's a baby, why not cage it n rear it like they rear goat... When it's old enough u can do justice to it.. but I'm sure u will grow fond of it later on n won't wanna eat it... Very fun loving animal
Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by Edoziesmart(m): 10:04pm On Sep 28, 2022
TheOldGods:
bro just put it in cage and feed it to grow, after 3 months or so. It eats same food with goat. Grass
Not only grass but other edible food like yam, cassava, rice etc.
Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:05pm On Sep 28, 2022
PROUDIGBO:
It’s called ‘back in biblical days’ for a reason! Human beings are supposed to have matured and become more civil ever since the dark ages….and understand that we share this planet with other living beings who have just as much right to be here as we do!

I’m not saying we shouldn’t be eating bushmeat, but it should be regulated and done in a sustainable way so we don’t finish everything and leave nothing for future generations!

... and who are you to dictate what people should and/or shouldnt eat?!?! who are you to claim that bush meat should NOT be eaten?! let anyone eat what they want/can, and worry about what "you" eat... any animal on this earth can be eaten. just because some people are brainwashing you and telling you otherwise is irrelevant here. so long as it aint a crime where you live, eat whatever makes you happy.
people who are hungry should eat whatever they can get their hands on...

this is not the west... but some people in some village in Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by Kingozymandias(m): 10:05pm On Sep 28, 2022
EmekaStanley:

.. imagine eating a baby antelope.

Iliterates just keep dragging this country backwards

Very foolish and NONSENSE behaviour. Let me.guess you are definitely not a graduate?

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by Khaysee: 10:05pm On Sep 28, 2022
Kimiso:
i guess sharing it with you 15k meat he should still share it even if na 5k i buy am i no fit share with anybody except my family and friend if they visited

Lol enjoy ur meat sir
Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by deavicky(m): 10:07pm On Sep 28, 2022
EmekaStanley:

oh my God please don't kill tell me where u are let me buy it from you please. What a beautiful creature

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by ZombieSlayer1: 10:07pm On Sep 28, 2022
Kurtis02:
This is a young deer, too expensive for that price.
there are no deer in Africa. That's a baby gazelle and I'm shocked the OP really wants to eat that thing
Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by Uniquekriss(m): 10:08pm On Sep 28, 2022
OsuIgboIpob:
This is how most of you just kill yourselves and die untimely with strange diseases.

Your sin is one of the deadly sins = GLUTTONY

For you, anything that moves is food. This is a baby animal and yet you still want to eat it. cry cry

Continue eating everything until you eat your death. Mugu
you just spilled trash. All thanks to Igbo and burantashi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:08pm On Sep 28, 2022
Drphemmy4u:
Donate it to a zoo.Can be a University Zoo.

Donate it to those poor, hungry university workers….some who probably haven’t had a decent meal in ages!? The poor baby antelope would be as good as dead!
Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by osazsky(m): 10:10pm On Sep 28, 2022
bonnyhope:
The young antelope de shame to look up

Pls free the innocent animal

Una no de pity something?
we pitty animals but dont pitty ourselves

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by Grandmeister(m): 10:11pm On Sep 28, 2022
Immediately they see anything that walks, flies or crawls the first thing that leaps to their mind is ‘catch kill and eat’. This man has 15 fvcking thousand that he can use to purchase chickens, commercially reared goats, pork, fishes etc but he chose to spend it on a little fawn deprived of its mother.. he is not a hungry person, just a glutton with rabid thirst for meat. angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by MYKELDAYO(m): 10:12pm On Sep 28, 2022
EmekaStanley:

let me keep this animal for 30k pls
Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by dhetz: 10:13pm On Sep 28, 2022
It is still very small to eat and enjoy.

Keep in a cage and feed it until it is very mature to eat.
Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by Xristars(m): 10:13pm On Sep 28, 2022
Men! This should be an antelope, instead of killing and eating it, please heed to advice and rear it or sell it to those interested and get your profit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by Streetmovement(m): 10:13pm On Sep 28, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Deer, elk and antelope have a vitamin and mineral composition similar to beef, so these meats are good sources of iron (5 mg/4 oz.), B12 (3.6 mcg/4 oz.), B6, niacin and riboflavin.

Na better meat be that but make sure it's prepared well by the right source if not you will not enjoy it at all.

Chai, Op you mk me go remember the days of hunting bush meat
Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by GistFullGround: 10:15pm On Sep 28, 2022

Since you don't know what to do with it, use it for sacrifice! grin

Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by beejay85: 10:16pm On Sep 28, 2022
EmekaStanley:
Really?

Jeez.

I feel cheated right now
Not expensive....its not easy catching this animal young or old alive
Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by Ujm1: 10:17pm On Sep 28, 2022
tongue
Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by Moneyboyz: 10:18pm On Sep 28, 2022
I would buy it 20k if it's still alive from you.

Please don't want it (yet), it's still a baby.
Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by Medianna(f): 10:23pm On Sep 28, 2022
I thought it was a dog

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Spot Fake Amstel Malta (photos) / Big Gaboon Viper Caught In ÌJẸ̀BÚ ODE In Ogun State (Photos) / Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.