Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Douye Diri Queries Bayelsa Population Figure, Says Nigeria Lacks Adequate Census - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Douye Diri Queries Bayelsa Population Figure, Says Nigeria Lacks Adequate Census (10376 Views)

'Nigeria Lacks Macroeconomic Framework To Attract Foreign Investment' - U.S. / Protesters Attack Douye Diri's House, Destroy Property / INEC Bars Douye Diri From Entering Its Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Douye Diri Queries Bayelsa Population Figure, Says Nigeria Lacks Adequate Census by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:23am On Sep 29, 2022
shortIGBOman:

That word SLAVE should ring a bell in the ears of your ancestors. Go and ask your Grand parents what Benin People did to them.

Benin People catch millions of People from EAST and sold them as Slaves. That's why Igbo dey respect Benin People till date grin grin grin

is that all...?

That's all a slave can come up with for freedom.

Too poor

Keep posting cartoons,while I dish you 2022 updates

hahahahahahaja

Re: Douye Diri Queries Bayelsa Population Figure, Says Nigeria Lacks Adequate Census by Kingozymandias(m): 9:23am On Sep 29, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Says the man from the only Region that is drawing Nigeria backward. The Region that can not survive without the North. grin

Emeka, go and hawk your Gala and let me enjoy my life in peace. grin

Tears are delicious. Tears are sweet tears are nice cry more grin
Re: Douye Diri Queries Bayelsa Population Figure, Says Nigeria Lacks Adequate Census by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:24am On Sep 29, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Mention 5 things your tiny EASTERN Region contribute to the Economy and stop posting what your people are known for doing more in the South. Ndi Ayiyo like you.

Slaves are not question privileged..

Bottom of the foodchain is where Slaves belong
Re: Douye Diri Queries Bayelsa Population Figure, Says Nigeria Lacks Adequate Census by DWickedLandLord: 9:27am On Sep 29, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Says the man from the only Region that is drawing Nigeria backward. The Region that can not survive without the North. grin

Emeka, go and hawk your Gala and let me enjoy my life in peace. grin

Short dick...you can blabber rubbish for the next 48 hrs straight. It won't change the fact that you're a nobody.

Your whole existence is inconsequential.

Data is cheap. So please enjoy being a nuisance online
Re: Douye Diri Queries Bayelsa Population Figure, Says Nigeria Lacks Adequate Census by shortIGBOman: 9:36am On Sep 29, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

Short dick...you can blabber rubbish for the next 48 hrs straight. It won't change the fact that you're a nobody.

Your whole existence is inconsequential.

Data is cheap. So please enjoy being a nuisance online

Kikikikikikikikikikikiki, E pain am. grin grin

Re: Douye Diri Queries Bayelsa Population Figure, Says Nigeria Lacks Adequate Census by shortIGBOman: 9:38am On Sep 29, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Slaves are not question privileged..

Bottom of the foodchain is where Slaves belong

Go and ask your ancestors weting Benin People do them. If them tell you, for your life you no go ever call anybody slave again. Cause na your ancestors you dey insult. cheesy grin

Re: Douye Diri Queries Bayelsa Population Figure, Says Nigeria Lacks Adequate Census by DWickedLandLord: 9:53am On Sep 29, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Kikikikikikikikikikikiki, E pain am. grin grin

*yawn

Abeg don't be selfish, post your account balance. Let us join you in the laughter.

Pains indeed..
Re: Douye Diri Queries Bayelsa Population Figure, Says Nigeria Lacks Adequate Census by shortIGBOman: 10:01am On Sep 29, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

*yawn

Abeg don't be selfish, post your account balance. Let us join you in the laughter.

Pains indeed..

See this Yahoo Boy. Weting you wan do with my account balance?

Re: Douye Diri Queries Bayelsa Population Figure, Says Nigeria Lacks Adequate Census by DWickedLandLord: 10:04am On Sep 29, 2022
shortIGBOman:

See this Yahoo Boy. Weting you wan do with my account balance?

Short dick, is the English not straightforward enough?

I said I wanted to laugh too. It's good for the soul I hear

1 Like

Re: Douye Diri Queries Bayelsa Population Figure, Says Nigeria Lacks Adequate Census by shortIGBOman: 10:28am On Sep 29, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

Short dick, is the English not straightforward enough?

I said I wanted to laugh too. It's good for the soul I hear

See Igbo Billionaire wey dey Hawk Gala. Every Igbo man na Billionaire online, but in reality, ZEROgrin grin grin grin

Re: Douye Diri Queries Bayelsa Population Figure, Says Nigeria Lacks Adequate Census by DWickedLandLord: 3:24pm On Sep 29, 2022
shortIGBOman:

See Igbo Billionaire wey dey Hawk Gala. Every Igbo man na Billionaire online, but in reality, ZEROgrin grin grin grin

You're right...
Now let's go to MMA n see if the people begging look more like YOU or ME

Let's go to Lekki n see if the people begging look more like YOU or ME

Smh

1 Like

Re: Douye Diri Queries Bayelsa Population Figure, Says Nigeria Lacks Adequate Census by shortIGBOman: 3:25pm On Sep 29, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

You're right...

Smh

Na IGBO them be
Re: Douye Diri Queries Bayelsa Population Figure, Says Nigeria Lacks Adequate Census by DWickedLandLord: 4:10pm On Sep 29, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Na IGBO them be

Okay troll man
Troll on soldier
Re: Douye Diri Queries Bayelsa Population Figure, Says Nigeria Lacks Adequate Census by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:14pm On Sep 29, 2022
Am still wondering how the desert north of kano will be more populated than the wet n coastal lagos state.
Re: Douye Diri Queries Bayelsa Population Figure, Says Nigeria Lacks Adequate Census by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:55pm On Sep 29, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Go and ask your ancestors weting Benin People do them. If them tell you, for your life you no go ever call anybody slave again. Cause na your ancestors you dey insult. cheesy grin

If you believe that stale propaganda then it will be difficult to leave your minority status in the North..

hehehehehehehejeh
Re: Douye Diri Queries Bayelsa Population Figure, Says Nigeria Lacks Adequate Census by shortIGBOman: 5:20pm On Sep 29, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

If you believe that stale propaganda then it will be difficult to leave your minority status in the North..

hehehehehehehejeh

The way you talk has symptoms of Slavery. grin grin grin

Re: Douye Diri Queries Bayelsa Population Figure, Says Nigeria Lacks Adequate Census by shortIGBOman: 11:19pm On Sep 29, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

You're right...

Smh

Come and carry one of your Billionaire Brothers, who developed Lagos. He was caught using Fake challenges to beg in Lagos. grin grin

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/9/my-oga-gives-them-drugs-that-causes-swelling-man-caught-using-children-with-fake-stomach-tumour-to-beg-for-alms-in-lagos-confeses.html

Re: Douye Diri Queries Bayelsa Population Figure, Says Nigeria Lacks Adequate Census by DWickedLandLord: 4:44pm On Sep 30, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Come and carry one of your Billionaire Brothers, who developed Lagos. He was caught using Fake challenges to beg in Lagos. grin grin

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/9/my-oga-gives-them-drugs-that-causes-swelling-man-caught-using-children-with-fake-stomach-tumour-to-beg-for-alms-in-lagos-confeses.html

For the last time dickhead, I do personal.
Holla back when you're ready for that conversation.

Parody is for bored clowns
Re: Douye Diri Queries Bayelsa Population Figure, Says Nigeria Lacks Adequate Census by shortIGBOman: 5:44pm On Sep 30, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

For the last time dickhead, I do personal.
Holla back when you're ready for that conversation.

Parody is for bored clowns

The thing pain Emeka grin grin

Re: Douye Diri Queries Bayelsa Population Figure, Says Nigeria Lacks Adequate Census by DWickedLandLord: 9:05pm On Sep 30, 2022
shortIGBOman:

The thing pain Emeka grin grin

Mighty Ikenna from Onitsha. The guy that dashes your salary

Get it right dweeb
Re: Douye Diri Queries Bayelsa Population Figure, Says Nigeria Lacks Adequate Census by shortIGBOman: 5:05am On Oct 01, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

Mighty Ikenna from Onitsha. The guy that dashes your salary

Get it right dweeb

Stop speaking in tongues

Re: Douye Diri Queries Bayelsa Population Figure, Says Nigeria Lacks Adequate Census by DWickedLandLord: 1:38pm On Oct 01, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Stop speaking in tongues

Hey look at me
I'm strong I'm bold I'm anonymous
N I love trolling

lol...idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Asari-dokubo Did Not Promise Bloodshed If Jonathan Not Re-elected - Okupe / Buhari’s Campaign Slams Saraki Over Oil And Gas Figures / Obi Appoints Bob Manuel As SSA.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.