Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Independence Anniversary: FG Declares Monday, October 3rd, Public Holiday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Independence Anniversary: FG Declares Monday, October 3rd, Public Holiday (8109 Views)

FG Declares Monday, May 3rd Public Holiday To Celebrate Workers Day / FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration / Independence Anniversary: FG Declares Monday, Oct. 1 Public Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Independence Anniversary: FG Declares Monday, October 3rd, Public Holiday by whitemand4(m): 8:33pm On Sep 28, 2022
Fake independence
Re: Independence Anniversary: FG Declares Monday, October 3rd, Public Holiday by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:34pm On Sep 28, 2022
Hope nobody is going to cut grasses at eagle square as preparations are going on?

Meanwhile is like Dollar rate is growing as NIGERIA is growing ......
There is no commodity in Nigeria that adds a price and comes below the price .....

We are developing backwards in Nigeria .....pray the right leader takes the wheel of affairs come 2023....
Re: Independence Anniversary: FG Declares Monday, October 3rd, Public Holiday by Lucky637(m): 8:35pm On Sep 28, 2022
62 Years of Hardship, Corruption, Insecurity, Economic Melt down etc
Re: Independence Anniversary: FG Declares Monday, October 3rd, Public Holiday by Badguy77(m): 8:35pm On Sep 28, 2022
blingxx:
What you guys don't know is Nigeria as a country is still very young compared to america that is over 200yrs old , England and China are almost a century old these countries have come a long way undecided no dey compare , the only reason why s.africa is ahead of is their apathied white that settled in the country

How old is ghana and rwanda
Re: Independence Anniversary: FG Declares Monday, October 3rd, Public Holiday by peterleo(m): 8:36pm On Sep 28, 2022
Our leaders want to celebrate POLITICS. What is working in Nigeria? Maybe Refinery oh ASUU
Re: Independence Anniversary: FG Declares Monday, October 3rd, Public Holiday by HRMK: 8:42pm On Sep 28, 2022
I WONDER WHY MONDAY SHOULD BE DECLARED A PUBLIC HOLIDAY WHEN THE DAY FALLS ON SATURDAY,A WORK FREE DAY!MUST WE ALWAYS BE ON HOLIDAYS?WHAT A COUNTRY OF FULL OF LAZY CITIZENS!

1 Like

Re: Independence Anniversary: FG Declares Monday, October 3rd, Public Holiday by CollidgeEffect: 8:45pm On Sep 28, 2022
Even sweeter. October my best month, my birth month my love and charming month.

1 Like

Re: Independence Anniversary: FG Declares Monday, October 3rd, Public Holiday by UNDFTD: 8:49pm On Sep 28, 2022
Independence celebration is nothing but a misnomer. Nigerians have absolutely nothing to celebrate. Are they going to celebrate insecurity and hunger in the land? After 62 years of so-called independence, the country is still waffling and teetering on the edge of collapse.

1 Like

Re: Independence Anniversary: FG Declares Monday, October 3rd, Public Holiday by Awesome27: 9:41pm On Sep 28, 2022
SILVERLINES:
cheesy

One thing so certain on October 1st, Mohammadu Buhari we sit on the TV screen and read for us wetin we no go here

Lols .. I tell you. fellow Nigerians , I assure you that this gonment will fight kwurtuption and insurgence .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Independence Anniversary: FG Declares Monday, October 3rd, Public Holiday by Elidrisy20: 9:55pm On Sep 28, 2022
ishowdotgmail:
Next Independence day is with President Asiwaju Bola Tinubu...

Our beautiful girls are BATified
abeg I want join this una group,as God don bless una with beautiful ladies,I want join una paradise
Re: Independence Anniversary: FG Declares Monday, October 3rd, Public Holiday by hotseat: 10:06pm On Sep 28, 2022
This coming "Monday sit-at-home" would make the sit-at-home enforcers less busy.

Seriously speaking, our so-called leaders have made Independence Day celebration more or less meaningless as the masses believe there's nothing worth celebrating as they are faced with harsh economic realities, security challenges, ASUU strike, religious and ethnic bigotry, mind boggling corruption, etc.

Our so-called leaders have consistently failed us and as a result, they are all...

IDIOTAS!
Re: Independence Anniversary: FG Declares Monday, October 3rd, Public Holiday by Ujm1: 10:19pm On Sep 28, 2022
Really
Re: Independence Anniversary: FG Declares Monday, October 3rd, Public Holiday by Itiaba007: 10:59pm On Sep 28, 2022
All obedients in calabar are invited.

Re: Independence Anniversary: FG Declares Monday, October 3rd, Public Holiday by Niswayne19: 11:30pm On Sep 28, 2022
It is going to be a long weekend. Time to rest.

I am also going to rock and play music using my oraimo Rock and enjoy amazing bass.

Re: Independence Anniversary: FG Declares Monday, October 3rd, Public Holiday by ufuosman(m): 11:32pm On Sep 28, 2022
Banker's go happy na
Re: Independence Anniversary: FG Declares Monday, October 3rd, Public Holiday by Hushbingo: 1:45am On Sep 29, 2022
Nonsense

Re: Independence Anniversary: FG Declares Monday, October 3rd, Public Holiday by OgaDeyVex: 6:50am On Sep 29, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Independence Anniversary: FG Declares Monday, October 3rd, Public Holiday by Jeffyblaq(m): 8:33am On Sep 29, 2022
blingxx:
What you guys don't know is Nigeria as a country is still very young compared to america that is over 200yrs old , England and China are almost a century old these countries have come a long way undecided no dey compare , the only reason why s.africa is ahead of is their apathied white that settled in the country
What do you make of these you typed?

Seeing all the anomalies that is bedevelin the country still you seem okay for the people not to speak of their minds?

You realy a pathetic being..

Cheers!
Re: Independence Anniversary: FG Declares Monday, October 3rd, Public Holiday by Kolisky(m): 11:24am On Sep 29, 2022
SILVERLINES:
cheesy

One thing so certain on October 1st, Mohammadu Buhari we sit on the TV screen and read for us wetin we no go hear

The slowpoke spoke fluently at one of his presentations in New York.

But when it comes to Nigeria, the dummy will be mixing Hausa or using Hausa to address us — cos that’s not English
Re: Independence Anniversary: FG Declares Monday, October 3rd, Public Holiday by blingxx(m): 2:29pm On Sep 29, 2022
Jeffyblaq:

What do you make of these you typed?

Seeing all the anomalies that is bedevelin the country still you seem okay for the people not to speak of their minds?

You realy a pathetic being..

Cheers!

Nah bruh .. just saying "rome wasn't build in a day" forget about our currupt leaders we still have a long way to go , do you know how many years america suffered from the great depression and slavery before it became the superpower you know today ? ..this country will be great tho but it might not happen during this life time that's the bitter truth

(1) (2) (Reply)

G / What Is Your State's Contribution To The Nation / See The World’s Most Educated President 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.