Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Help!!! Gambling Has Started Ruining My Life At This Age - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help!!! Gambling Has Started Ruining My Life At This Age (270 Views)

Help, My Statur And Baby Face Is Ruining My Social Life.... / Please Help Me Gambling Has Finished Me Don't Know What To Do / Gambling Has Ruined Me, Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! Gambling Has Started Ruining My Life At This Age by DCmaverick(m): 9:14pm On Sep 28, 2022
Greetings fellow Nairalanders , the reason for this thread is that i can no longer hide my this bad attitude of my cry .

Am a 19yrs old boy and a student ,but due to the ASUU strike i decided to keep myself busy by working in a betshop introduced to me by a friend. At the begining of everything i was very happy cus i thought i have seen where i can keep myself busy till anytime they call off ASUU and i can from there save up a bit. so i started work immediately, my friend started teaching me hw to play the games for customers, he taught me hw to play that virtual of a thing, hw to predict which team is the favorite to win a match, all those stuffs which at then i found interested at that time grin, but as time goes on i realize that i was only fooling myself. i started gambling, i used my daily money to pay that shit , all my i accounts i emptied all cus of this gambling of a thing, i played to the extent i included my boss money to it. and nw my boss has not known about this because he knows that when i was employed i know nothing about gambling> so now guys i need ur advice on this cus am afraid of loosing this job and i have not even achieved what i went there for embarassed embarassed embarassed

Please help a brother, am ruining my life and i dont know how to stop this cry cry cry
Re: Help!!! Gambling Has Started Ruining My Life At This Age by Winnermindset(f): 9:17pm On Sep 28, 2022
cool
Re: Help!!! Gambling Has Started Ruining My Life At This Age by doggedfighter(f): 9:17pm On Sep 28, 2022
shocked

You didn't achieve anything you went there for but very quick to achieve and master betting and emptying account.

What's wrong with these boys? undecided
Re: Help!!! Gambling Has Started Ruining My Life At This Age by ahnie: 9:19pm On Sep 28, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Help!!! Gambling Has Started Ruining My Life At This Age by Chizzyjforce: 9:26pm On Sep 28, 2022
Replying...
Re: Help!!! Gambling Has Started Ruining My Life At This Age by Benki003(m): 11:17pm On Sep 28, 2022
grin grin op learn something
Re: Help!!! Gambling Has Started Ruining My Life At This Age by being(m): 7:41pm On Dec 06, 2022
@OP , U are just a juvenile!! I can understand at your age,.pleasure & peer pressure is closer to u than sense.
But u must jolt yourself to reality- d reality of consequences.. U MUST embrace personal discipline.. Tell yourself you don't want to be useless to yourself sọ you must be disciplined. If you continue with betting , ur financial life wil be useless

It looks to me you need to leave that betshop and find job else where.
Re: Help!!! Gambling Has Started Ruining My Life At This Age by DCmaverick(m): 10:45pm On Dec 07, 2022
being:
@OP , U are just a juvenile!! I can understand at your age,.pleasure & peer pressure is closer to u than sense.
But u must jolt yourself to reality- d reality of consequences.. U MUST embrace personal discipline.. Tell yourself you don't want to be useless to yourself sọ you must be disciplined. If you continue with betting , ur financial life wil be useless

It looks to me you need to leave that betshop and find job else where.

U are right, but the thing is dat I don't know where else to work
Re: Help!!! Gambling Has Started Ruining My Life At This Age by being(m): 4:38pm On Dec 13, 2022
First thing, cancel that betshop as a place to work.
Just go and sit at home if there is no other place to work. Ur matter is that serious. Go and sit at home and be sleeping and waking up.
But I know, if u are committed, if you ask around, you will get a place that is ok for you to work.
Barbing saloon is there, filling station is there. U can go and learn tailoring or be learning IT from home.
Just get out from that betshop TODAY!!!!

DCmaverick:

U are right, but the thing is dat I don't know where else to work
Re: Help!!! Gambling Has Started Ruining My Life At This Age by DCmaverick(m): 3:37pm On Mar 22, 2023
being:
First thing, cancel that betshop as a place to work.
Just go and sit at home if there is no other place to work. Ur matter is that serious. Go and sit at home and be sleeping and waking up.
But I know, if u are committed, if you ask around, you will get a place that is ok for you to work.
Barbing saloon is there, filling station is there. U can go and learn tailoring or be learning IT from home.
Just get out from that betshop TODAY!!!!

Thanks for ur advice but hw can i learn IT from my home?? cus i've been wanting to learn

(1) (Reply)

How Come Suya Gained Much Popularity Is Saudi Arabia / Avatar 2 Full Movie Online : How To Watch Free / Jumia,pls Refund My Payment Or Reorder Immediately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.