Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Ihedioha: I Share Close Political Affinity With Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ihedioha: I Share Close Political Affinity With Peter Obi (26119 Views)

Soyinka On Uzodinma & Ihedioha: I Am Not Part Of Supreme Court Review Team / Ihedioha: I Didn’t Order Demolition Of Okorocha's Monument / Governor Ihedioha: I Will Hit The Ground Running (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ihedioha: I Share Close Political Affinity With Peter Obi by LegendHero(m): 2:03am On Sep 29, 2022
VERDA:

Be sensible, why will a politician call people who don't want to vote his candidate saboteurs??, Since all you guys dream, eat and sleep is IPOB, don't people have a right to pick their candidates??...

Speaking specifically to the Igbo's plight, a Fulani is just completing his 8 year tenure, another Fulani man wants to take over and go for another 8 years, in s country with over 250 ethnic groups, when clearly that position was to be zoned to the south, and to the south east specifically...

But hate and bigotry has clouded your judgement you can no long say anything without being hateful to a whole ethnic group... Make hypertension no kill Una on top those people matter.

But Una go dey go everywhere dey shout unity, allow them go, Una no gree...na by force??

When our brothers from the southwest rightfully almost brought this country down before 1999, cos of the injustice meted out to them which prompted most major party's choosing Yoruba candidates, it was fine, when the core north almost burnt the country down ontop it is their turn during Jonathan's time it was fine, when south south people dey throw bombs everywhere because of injustice in their land, most people rallied round to ensure some perceived injustice were resolved....

Now the Igbo's which form the tripatraite structure on which Nigeria stands have been brutally marginalised from the leadership sit majorly on purpose, and they are shouting and some of you are here talking rubbish. Is as if something dey worry Una, you think we can continue ignoring them have have peace in the country abi? Una no serious.

Make we dey watch how things dey unfold.

@the bolded, shey na me dey hold them from getting Biafla ni Abi Wetin concern me with the jargons.

The rest of your lamentation is too much for me to digest. E be like novel.
Re: Ihedioha: I Share Close Political Affinity With Peter Obi by VERDA: 2:05am On Sep 29, 2022
LegendHero:

@the bolded, shey na me dey hold them from getting Biafla ni Abi Wetin concern me with the jargons.

The rest of your lamentation is too much for me to digest. E be like novel.

As you brain no fit comprehend na, why e no go be like novel, na hate and tribalism go kill you, foolish pikin.

2 Likes

Re: Ihedioha: I Share Close Political Affinity With Peter Obi by heniford2: 3:24am On Sep 29, 2022
What a careless word he said that message has been spreading like wild fire in all imo state social group,and the reaction is not funny undecided i swear i can screenshot you some of them here this is so bad when people are rooting for you i advice him to gets good PR and do some visiting to peter obi just image repackaging undecided
Re: Ihedioha: I Share Close Political Affinity With Peter Obi by Nobody: 4:04am On Sep 29, 2022
Salvador1:
Damage control.

You have diarrhoea of the mouth
This one that was booted out like Celestine Omehia of Rivers. Like say he no get people, them cheat am like the way seniors dey cheat juniors for hostel in sec schs!
Re: Ihedioha: I Share Close Political Affinity With Peter Obi by EmekaMD(m): 4:27am On Sep 29, 2022
Emeka Ihedioha we thought you had the interest of we the people at heart.

We have heard you and the PDP, you’ll soon hear from we the people.
2023 is not game as usual

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha: I Share Close Political Affinity With Peter Obi by Iwedunloye: 4:42am On Sep 29, 2022
ezegold4we:
Ihedioha is finished, don't know This Guy has fish Brain, hope uzodinma, u did well by dealing with that coward Called Ihedioha,

Ihedioha, let me remind you once again that Nigerians are running for presidency, Obi is The vehicle carrying us including u to aso rock come 2023,

Finally,be reminded that imolites has seen your true colour, u aren't smart nor intelligent at all.

So Uzodinma is no longer supreme court Governor
Re: Ihedioha: I Share Close Political Affinity With Peter Obi by Iwedunloye: 4:45am On Sep 29, 2022
SmartPolician:
Ihedioha is a big idiot!

This is Peter Obi campaigning for him to be governor, which he later won.

That was because Obi was contesting as the VP simultaneously in the same party, so who is now the Idiot
Re: Ihedioha: I Share Close Political Affinity With Peter Obi by Iwedunloye: 4:47am On Sep 29, 2022
Kingspin:
Nigeria deserves something new. Join the labor party movement today, for the future
Labour Party isn’t New and their presidential candidate is a political vagabond.
Re: Ihedioha: I Share Close Political Affinity With Peter Obi by Iwedunloye: 4:50am On Sep 29, 2022
CollidgeEffect:

And you the Yoruba man who should back the igbos for supporting your Obasanjo in 99, backed your Vice Osibanjo 2015, is still tussling for power amids this brouhaha. A shameless and dishonourably greedy endeavour.

APC never won a Single South-Eastern state in 2015 so how come you supported Osinbajo and mind you AD was the Yoruba’s choice in 1999 but you voted against their choice, back track and see parties of Elected Governors of S/W states in 1999
Re: Ihedioha: I Share Close Political Affinity With Peter Obi by Wahala90: 5:09am On Sep 29, 2022

Re: Ihedioha: I Share Close Political Affinity With Peter Obi by sa09011617135(m): 5:13am On Sep 29, 2022
hi, ask original usa phone number for your website app and account authorization. We have paid vpn datingsite and idcard etc.@ cheap price
Re: Ihedioha: I Share Close Political Affinity With Peter Obi by Mozegee: 5:18am On Sep 29, 2022
Sometimes i wonder how all these politicians thinks before vomiting words from their mouths. This guy ihedioha has really shoot himself on the leg. A man who the imolite stood for during the emergency of the supreme court governor. A man who the imolite is preparing to give a sympathy vote in the next election.i am sorry for him

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha: I Share Close Political Affinity With Peter Obi by Ratipp: 5:25am On Sep 29, 2022
Re: Ihedioha: I Share Close Political Affinity With Peter Obi by tafat: 5:37am On Sep 29, 2022
Okay, so what should we do with this news?
Re: Ihedioha: I Share Close Political Affinity With Peter Obi by Anonymoususher: 5:42am On Sep 29, 2022
Clearly shows that these politicians don't listen to the complains of the people or study the mood in the country. If they do, they would have known thay there is anger in the land against them and that anger is what is driving support for Obi.

Ihedioha just proved that he is no different from the others and by so doing we are channelling that anger towards him. Come 2023 both PDP and APC will be kicked out of power in Imo state.
Re: Ihedioha: I Share Close Political Affinity With Peter Obi by Mrfixitt(m): 5:53am On Sep 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Ihedioha knows the code.

After saying his mind about Atiku yesterday, ipob pigs insulted the hell out of him and I'm sure they must have sent a threat message to him.

He has now decided to use the magic code. Watch how this will work perfectly as per miracle. grin

You're a man with no pedigree. Always talking like a clown

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha: I Share Close Political Affinity With Peter Obi by GoodLife4live: 5:55am On Sep 29, 2022
Salvador1:
Damage control.

Re: Ihedioha: I Share Close Political Affinity With Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 29, 2022
Ihedioha is a very stupid useless politician that i've never seen before. why wont he be removed when on assumption of office as gorvernor, the 1st thing he ordered was dismantling of infrastructure set up by the previous goverment with taxpayers money .
Re: Ihedioha: I Share Close Political Affinity With Peter Obi by maxzzo1(m): 6:52am On Sep 29, 2022
Taa jealous fool
Re: Ihedioha: I Share Close Political Affinity With Peter Obi by LordEclipse: 6:53am On Sep 29, 2022
Ihedioha.. The Governor that never was..
Re: Ihedioha: I Share Close Political Affinity With Peter Obi by doneback04: 7:00am On Sep 29, 2022
I felt pity for you when you lose the election last two years, but now I realize you are fighting for your own family interest and not the interest of imolite.

Igbos tribe aren't just United at all, that the major saboteurs we have in the nation
Re: Ihedioha: I Share Close Political Affinity With Peter Obi by siaco(m): 7:03am On Sep 29, 2022
Phygo:
Emeka is PDP grew hair,why nail him. His loyalty lies to his interest and party. Don't stretch it out of context.

Just because he is a pdp man he should call his tribe's men or women who did not vote his party saboteur?
Re: Ihedioha: I Share Close Political Affinity With Peter Obi by Tunjibalogun: 7:05am On Sep 29, 2022
PoliteActivist:

That's how party politics works! It is not only him.
All notable Igbos in other parties support their party candidates too!
And I'm asking u if you've seen hausa fulani APC person coming out to dise Atiku. Na only igbos de different party?
Re: Ihedioha: I Share Close Political Affinity With Peter Obi by AllDModsAreMaad: 7:05am On Sep 29, 2022
This man is a typical Mbaise man. I am justified for not liking OR supporting him at first(the governorship election days). I knew he is not a good person.
Just that hope f. up after getting the chance.

Na the same Peter Obi follow you for one jeep open roof dey do campaign when you contested for governor which you won but later lost(seems that is a blessing in disguise anyway).

This guy just lost his chance of getting back to Imo government house again.

Best thing he should have done is to keep quiet or avoid saying anything about Peter Obi, just like Northerners are doing to Atiku.

He will face the consequences of his words, I trust my people on that.

2 Likes

Re: Ihedioha: I Share Close Political Affinity With Peter Obi by ogascomax: 7:05am On Sep 29, 2022
D
Re: Ihedioha: I Share Close Political Affinity With Peter Obi by ogascomax: 7:07am On Sep 29, 2022
Salvador1:
Damage control.

It's not any damage control. People are becoming insensitive today and can twist facts.
It's the present states of wickedness or a display of low intellect and low IQ. When I read all that I said I knew that the saboteur was the party members who are working with other parties. So how did they manage to represent that; it's because they are low minded and it's a deliberate attempt to score cheap points. People this days are becoming low standard and waving without any form of direction. Never believe in a lie just because someone opinion differs from yours because someday you will be in that position.
Re: Ihedioha: I Share Close Political Affinity With Peter Obi by Indispensable85(m): 7:07am On Sep 29, 2022
Ngwamankillyou:
This old fool will be advising Igbos not to vote Obi because it's not his turn not Igbos or peter Obi, and in the other hand he can't hide his bigoted admiration for the incoming commander presido OBI.

Ohediohia is a clown.

You sure don't know how old ihedioha is right?
Re: Ihedioha: I Share Close Political Affinity With Peter Obi by PeterObi4LP: 7:24am On Sep 29, 2022
LegendHero:
Ihedioha used to be the personal lord and savior of IPOB terrorists.

Now the same man is now calling all of them saboteurs just because of Atiku, a Fulani man they love to hate.

IPOB terrorists will soon visit him.

Emilokan, face your dead quarter to quench Tilumpu and keep Atiku of your mind. If Peter Obi is not running I am sure Nigerians only option will be Atiku. But for now, we need Obi
Re: Ihedioha: I Share Close Political Affinity With Peter Obi by PeterObi4LP: 7:26am On Sep 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Ihedioha knows the code.

After saying his mind about Atiku yesterday, ipob pigs insulted the hell out of him and I'm sure they must have sent a threat message to him.

He has now decided to use the magic code. Watch how this will work perfectly as per miracle. grin

Why are Tilumpu urchins so concern about PDP and LP? Y'all should be fasting and praying now so that your saviour the quarter to quench Tilumpu will come back alive for the rigorous campaign awaiting him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTOS: How To Detect A Suicide Bomber / Petrol Landing Cost Now N180 Per Litre, Says Kachikwu / NDLEA Arrests Rome-bound Trafficker, Ex-convict, Intercepts Guns, Cartridges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.