Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,455 members, 7,812,395 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

“I Am A Sign From God” – Lady Says As She Shares Half Naked Pictures (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Am A Sign From God” – Lady Says As She Shares Half Naked Pictures (photos) (4595 Views)

See All Destiny Etiko's Half Naked Pictures That Is Causing Stirs On Internet / Anto Shares Half Unclad Pictures, Show Of Her Waist Chain. Photos / Nigeria's 'DJ Fresh White' Shares Half-naked Photos As He Premieres His Mix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Am A Sign From God” – Lady Says As She Shares Half Naked Pictures (photos) by Palevu: 7:47am On Sep 29, 2022
A Nigerian Lady identified via her Instagram handle as Shawtie, has come under fire following her choice of words to caption her rather slutty photos.

The young slay queen shared photos of her to her Instagram page and her controversial caption had God in mention.

Her followers however praised her thick and fresh body that had every part showing out of her net dress.

See post below;

https://vivsco.com/lifestyle/i-am-a-sign-from-god-lady-says-as/

1 Like

Re: “I Am A Sign From God” – Lady Says As She Shares Half Naked Pictures (photos) by God1000(m): 7:49am On Sep 29, 2022
Poor choice of words

She should seek redemption and deliverance

1 Like

Re: “I Am A Sign From God” – Lady Says As She Shares Half Naked Pictures (photos) by gift2xl: 8:37am On Sep 29, 2022
Mumurick.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Am A Sign From God” – Lady Says As She Shares Half Naked Pictures (photos) by Lifeiseazi: 8:53am On Sep 29, 2022
Palevu:
A Nigerian Lady identified via her Instagram handle as Shawtie, has come under fire following her choice of words to caption her rather slutty photos.

The young slay queen shared photos of her to her Instagram page and her controversial caption had God in mention.

Her followers however praised her thick and fresh body that had every part showing out of her net dress.

See post below;

https://vivsco.com/lifestyle/i-am-a-sign-from-god-lady-says-as/

Yes,a bad sign

2 Likes

Re: “I Am A Sign From God” – Lady Says As She Shares Half Naked Pictures (photos) by offset67(m): 9:21am On Sep 29, 2022
A sign of hoe

1 Like

Re: “I Am A Sign From God” – Lady Says As She Shares Half Naked Pictures (photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:23am On Sep 29, 2022
these cheap oloshoes are needed in the community, in order to curb rape etc...

2 Likes

Re: “I Am A Sign From God” – Lady Says As She Shares Half Naked Pictures (photos) by hahn(m): 11:17am On Sep 29, 2022
She looks VERY fuckable tongue
Re: “I Am A Sign From God” – Lady Says As She Shares Half Naked Pictures (photos) by Kirkman: 11:37am On Sep 29, 2022
grin If Na days of Moses wey she utter that comment Na 6feet she for dey by now. God for don use her to serve as lesson to others to learn from.

1 Like

Re: “I Am A Sign From God” – Lady Says As She Shares Half Naked Pictures (photos) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 2:24pm On Sep 29, 2022
Every part if this lady body na pussy.

1 Like

Re: “I Am A Sign From God” – Lady Says As She Shares Half Naked Pictures (photos) by BeanmanX(m): 3:13pm On Sep 29, 2022
hahn:
She looks VERY fuckable tongue
Oga Hahn,,,u want cheat on ur wife abi?.. grin

1 Like

Re: “I Am A Sign From God” – Lady Says As She Shares Half Naked Pictures (photos) by joxxy01(m): 4:52pm On Sep 29, 2022
A sign of endtime abi?

1 Like

Re: “I Am A Sign From God” – Lady Says As She Shares Half Naked Pictures (photos) by Graysons: 5:22pm On Sep 29, 2022
A sign from God that you are a H0e right?

2 Likes

Re: “I Am A Sign From God” – Lady Says As She Shares Half Naked Pictures (photos) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 29, 2022
You can start by signing up on xvideos and onlyfans and showing us everything God gave you, then we will take your words serious.

1 Like

Re: “I Am A Sign From God” – Lady Says As She Shares Half Naked Pictures (photos) by blingxx(m): 7:31pm On Sep 29, 2022
Rapist no dey see all this one catch , na small girls wey dey hawk orange Dem dey always nab undecided

2 Likes

Re: “I Am A Sign From God” – Lady Says As She Shares Half Naked Pictures (photos) by irunoko(m): 8:01pm On Sep 29, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
these cheap oloshoes are needed in the community, in order to curb rape etc...
lmaooo because she no be your your little sister? grin

Yoruba say werey dun wo koshey bilomo grin
Re: “I Am A Sign From God” – Lady Says As She Shares Half Naked Pictures (photos) by meobizy(f): 8:02pm On Sep 29, 2022
Meanwhile chaff full her brain.

1 Like

Re: “I Am A Sign From God” – Lady Says As She Shares Half Naked Pictures (photos) by hahn(m): 8:11pm On Sep 29, 2022
BeanmanX:
Oga Hahn,,,u want cheat on ur wife abi?.. grin

Someone cannot appreciate a woman's beauty again? undecided

1 Like

Re: “I Am A Sign From God” – Lady Says As She Shares Half Naked Pictures (photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:28pm On Sep 29, 2022
Ugly bitch,she no fine sef angry angryall naija are disappointed. undecided
Re: “I Am A Sign From God” – Lady Says As She Shares Half Naked Pictures (photos) by GodsOwnMan: 10:58pm On Sep 29, 2022
I believe her. If pastors and imams can say the same thing, why can't she?
Re: “I Am A Sign From God” – Lady Says As She Shares Half Naked Pictures (photos) by emmabest2000(m): 3:53am On Sep 30, 2022
Righteousness will finish this lady with
Deliverance sermoncheesy

But which one be shawtie ?
Na shorty jooor
Akakpu nwanyi grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Am A Sign From God” – Lady Says As She Shares Half Naked Pictures (photos) by SocialJustice: 8:04am On Sep 30, 2022
meobizy:
Meanwhile chaff full her brain.
But toto sweet.

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Rukky Sanda Boobs Which Fell Out Of Her Gown Shame On Her / Barrack And Michelle Obama First Christmas; Never Despise Little Beginning / 5 Months To Live ? Tonto Dikeh Shares Strong Message From Hospital Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.