Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

'APC One-Million-Man March In Abuja Not Up To 2k People' - Deji Adeyanju - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'APC One-Million-Man March In Abuja Not Up To 2k People' - Deji Adeyanju (44501 Views)

‘Abuja Not Safe’: Folorunsho Ariyo Killed Alongside Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar / Fake Photo Alert: Tinubu In Abuja Not In The United States - Bayo Onanuga / Peter Obi's One-Million-Man March In Imo (More Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'APC One-Million-Man March In Abuja Not Up To 2k People' - Deji Adeyanju by onilanre(m): 11:22am On Sep 29, 2022
Okoroawusa:
I am voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu

You are about to mortgage the life of your children. It's a pity.
Re: 'APC One-Million-Man March In Abuja Not Up To 2k People' - Deji Adeyanju by Salvador1: 11:30am On Sep 29, 2022
kayperry:

The problem with obedient or should i just say Igbos is they personalize victimization card tew much, when rain fall in ladipo they are already writing petition against God why rain no fall for mushin market.

LP/Peter Obi is a course less than 1year while deji adeyanju as being trolling APC since 2015. and someone is claiming Deji is always against OBI.

Even the court ruling on oct1st toll gate rally they are already crying wolf whereas even APC that owns lagos have never converge at lekki toll gate for rallies or campaign in history of lagos. Who are these obedient really ??
is your brain paining u?
Who's this one?

2 Likes

Re: 'APC One-Million-Man March In Abuja Not Up To 2k People' - Deji Adeyanju by onuman: 11:31am On Sep 29, 2022
omenka:
Ehn, we gree. Anything else? grin
Them no go fit rig elections this time for you Agbadorians.

Elections can only be rigged when a candidate is popular and acceptable.

It is only a person whose mind is ravaged by ethno-religious bigotry that can sideline Peter Obi/Datti Yessufu to vote outmoded and most corrupt Tinubu/Shettima and Atiku to rule him/her.

1 Like

Re: 'APC One-Million-Man March In Abuja Not Up To 2k People' - Deji Adeyanju by riyanxeally(f): 11:31am On Sep 29, 2022
Truthisunique2:
can't wait for PDP campaign to start

The only party that can pull mass movement anywhere in Nigeria
aswear no too much talking���just finish work menh...Power to the Mature minds
Re: 'APC One-Million-Man March In Abuja Not Up To 2k People' - Deji Adeyanju by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:40am On Sep 29, 2022
this deji of a guy...which one him dey support?
Re: 'APC One-Million-Man March In Abuja Not Up To 2k People' - Deji Adeyanju by kayperry: 11:41am On Sep 29, 2022
Salvador1:
is your brain paining u?
Who's this one?

Nah, however we run series of test on you n discovered your brain is dead undecided so shutup more

your doctor wink
Re: 'APC One-Million-Man March In Abuja Not Up To 2k People' - Deji Adeyanju by Christistruth00: 11:43am On Sep 29, 2022
So upon all the Social Media noise the boys refused to Close their Shops for their Political Father

Sharp Business boys

after all Peter Obi is not feeding them
Re: 'APC One-Million-Man March In Abuja Not Up To 2k People' - Deji Adeyanju by pius4luv(m): 11:46am On Sep 29, 2022
Maxikenna:
Can someone send money through western union in Nigeria ?

You can't western union and money gram has ban sending money from Nigeria.
Re: 'APC One-Million-Man March In Abuja Not Up To 2k People' - Deji Adeyanju by themanderon: 11:47am On Sep 29, 2022
Baba Alagbado thinks he can buy this election but the people have a shocker for him. O ma lule ni.

1 Like

Re: 'APC One-Million-Man March In Abuja Not Up To 2k People' - Deji Adeyanju by pius4luv(m): 11:49am On Sep 29, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
this deji of a guy...which one him dey support?

The guy is fighting for his stomach this is how dino malaye and adams oshomole was doing back then when dem never join those politician when they have join their caucus they dont fight for the masses again, I don't trust him and that man on Twitter I've forgotten his name.

2 Likes

Re: 'APC One-Million-Man March In Abuja Not Up To 2k People' - Deji Adeyanju by Bede2u(m): 11:49am On Sep 29, 2022
omenka:
hoping on rigging abi. Thought we all wanted a better Nigeria?
Re: 'APC One-Million-Man March In Abuja Not Up To 2k People' - Deji Adeyanju by Joe4real1988(m): 11:57am On Sep 29, 2022
Steve0979:
God will punish u n DAT peter Obi u Igbo's will never rule dis Nigeria as for my colleagues u fall yesterday hmm mm!!!u r gunmen n civilians will pay dearly for dis in fact orunmba lga must not know peace weda ipob or civilians
Why sounding like a child? What has Obi gat to do with Unknown Gun Men? Has UGM not be operating before Obi declared for Presidency? If u are military man, man-up and go hunt the UGM down and leave civilians alone...... undecided undecided undecided. And why are u not raining curse on Atiku for what Boko Haram and the rest are doing to your colleagues in the North?

1 Like

Re: 'APC One-Million-Man March In Abuja Not Up To 2k People' - Deji Adeyanju by Khaysee: 11:58am On Sep 29, 2022
Noted
Re: 'APC One-Million-Man March In Abuja Not Up To 2k People' - Deji Adeyanju by Guyman01: 12:01pm On Sep 29, 2022
I was there and the carnival totally lacked life or excitement. I was really ashamed of what I saw. I can't compare it with what I saw at the Obidients gathering, the fun, the joy, the energy was captivating.
Many of the attendees are mostly scavengers popular called "Baban Bola" picked up from Berger junction and payed N2K with Tshirts

1 Like

Re: 'APC One-Million-Man March In Abuja Not Up To 2k People' - Deji Adeyanju by Guyman01: 12:05pm On Sep 29, 2022
Trinitycian:

I know you'll vote Atiku. You just dey use Tinubu name troll Igbos on NL. Lol. Cruise man.
I think so too, he has spent years on this platform daily trolling Igbos

1 Like

Re: 'APC One-Million-Man March In Abuja Not Up To 2k People' - Deji Adeyanju by onuman: 12:06pm On Sep 29, 2022
omenka:

Anything else?
Next thing is that APC can even form a Campaign Council for Tinubu.
Bickering over the formation of the council is tearing the party into factions already.
Re: 'APC One-Million-Man March In Abuja Not Up To 2k People' - Deji Adeyanju by kay1one(m): 12:12pm On Sep 29, 2022
omenka:

Thought you guys had something up your sleeve for the start of campaigns? cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'APC One-Million-Man March In Abuja Not Up To 2k People' - Deji Adeyanju by ufotunang: 12:20pm On Sep 29, 2022
APC agbado man match
Re: 'APC One-Million-Man March In Abuja Not Up To 2k People' - Deji Adeyanju by CaptainAyub: 12:27pm On Sep 29, 2022
Majesty2:
Ok
On jagaban's mandate i stand gidigba
Person wey u stand on im mandate lie down for hospital bed ooo grin
How can u be standing on someone lying down? grin
Abi na on him wallet u stand?
Re: 'APC One-Million-Man March In Abuja Not Up To 2k People' - Deji Adeyanju by Bluntemperor: 12:38pm On Sep 29, 2022
omenka:

Don't mind him
How many people can vote for this OP?
Mind you, elections proper and campaign is yet to commence,o.
Re: 'APC One-Million-Man March In Abuja Not Up To 2k People' - Deji Adeyanju by PeterObi4LP: 12:42pm On Sep 29, 2022
omenka:

One e-diot will comment all Agbadorians will fake likes to like the nonsense the e-diot wrote.

1 Like

Re: 'APC One-Million-Man March In Abuja Not Up To 2k People' - Deji Adeyanju by Bamijoko1(m): 12:47pm On Sep 29, 2022
Jennifer663:
One million match cheesy grin
One hundred match abeg

Contact me for your Academic assignment, articles, power point, proposals, research works and also with good Turnitin report.

Match bawo?? Are u sure u can write an assignment and help people do their research as u claim bayi
Re: 'APC One-Million-Man March In Abuja Not Up To 2k People' - Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 29, 2022
Bamijoko1:

Match bawo?? Are u sure u can write an assignment and help people do their research as u claim bayi
Everyone knows who i am,and also recommend my works, so am legit
Re: 'APC One-Million-Man March In Abuja Not Up To 2k People' - Deji Adeyanju by HRMK: 12:58pm On Sep 29, 2022
this deji adeyanju that cant win his ward election is always abusing political parties and their candidates!he is more of a nuisance on social media these days!!

1 Like

Re: 'APC One-Million-Man March In Abuja Not Up To 2k People' - Deji Adeyanju by broadman20: 1:02pm On Sep 29, 2022
Maxikenna:

Thanks. I can send abroad right ?

Yes
Re: 'APC One-Million-Man March In Abuja Not Up To 2k People' - Deji Adeyanju by Dangrace01: 1:14pm On Sep 29, 2022
Steve0979:
God will punish u n DAT peter Obi u Igbo's will never rule dis Nigeria as for my colleagues u fall yesterday hmm mm!!!u r gunmen n civilians will pay dearly for dis in fact orunmba lga must not know peace weda ipob or civilians

In all things vote Peter Obi for president
Re: 'APC One-Million-Man March In Abuja Not Up To 2k People' - Deji Adeyanju by Igbojew: 1:24pm On Sep 29, 2022
Salvador1:
that guy is confuse he may mistakenly vote labour party. As he always carry obi matter for head.
hahaha you are very funny for this your yabbing to that cheif zombie...........I am that Igbojew
Re: 'APC One-Million-Man March In Abuja Not Up To 2k People' - Deji Adeyanju by Igbojew: 1:24pm On Sep 29, 2022
Salvador1:
that guy is confuse he may mistakenly vote labour party. As he always carry obi matter for head.
hahaha you are very funny for this your yabbing to that cheif zombie...........I am that Igbojew
Re: 'APC One-Million-Man March In Abuja Not Up To 2k People' - Deji Adeyanju by Sircarma99: 1:40pm On Sep 29, 2022
For me and my family is Obi or nothing .
Re: 'APC One-Million-Man March In Abuja Not Up To 2k People' - Deji Adeyanju by Billygee2u: 1:57pm On Sep 29, 2022
yinkus6750:
It's an agbadorian carnival.
What else do you expect?
Even the few must have been rented crowd
I have no fear on the elites in the cities.
The problem are the locals in the interior places who might be so gullible to fall for the deceit of the old order.
Re: 'APC One-Million-Man March In Abuja Not Up To 2k People' - Deji Adeyanju by Billygee2u: 1:58pm On Sep 29, 2022
Trinitycian:
Tinubu is unpopular. No surprise
Re: 'APC One-Million-Man March In Abuja Not Up To 2k People' - Deji Adeyanju by Bayyajidda(m): 2:02pm On Sep 29, 2022
Okoroawusa:
I am voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu

You can vote your great-grandfather, who cares?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) / "Even Morons Know Buhari Has Failed" - Obasanjo / Bright Nwoye ‘Scorpion’ Dies After IPOB Rally In Abia. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.