Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Sell Your Presidential Candidate Here Without Insult To The Others ! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sell Your Presidential Candidate Here Without Insult To The Others ! (202 Views)

El-Rufai To Tinubu: We’re Aware Of Your Presidential Ambition But…… / Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement / The Next President?- Who Is The Best Candidate Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sell Your Presidential Candidate Here Without Insult To The Others ! by greencard: 8:35am On Sep 29, 2022
I'd like us to sell our presidential candidates on this thread , but without insult to the others.

Be plain and simple , why do you want to vote for your presidential candidate and why do you think I should do same ?

What does your candidate have to offer?

Seun, lalasticlala mynd44 abeg help for more audience
Re: Sell Your Presidential Candidate Here Without Insult To The Others ! by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 29, 2022
Nice to know more
Re: Sell Your Presidential Candidate Here Without Insult To The Others ! by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 29, 2022
They are all not good...but the least bad is Obi

At least he talks some sense

1.He wants subsides gone

2.He wants our economy to become a producer, not a consumer economy...with some implication that we should not overimport.

At least he has made sense. Atiku I know loves subsides, and Tinubu would just be like Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Sell Your Presidential Candidate Here Without Insult To The Others ! by chidexleo: 8:41am On Sep 29, 2022
A man of integrity.
A developer
Accountability
Better future
Obi-Datti
Re: Sell Your Presidential Candidate Here Without Insult To The Others ! by SmartPolician: 8:55am On Sep 29, 2022
Nigeria's political space is a battlefield without lethal weapons and peace is just another mirage around it.

So, there won't be peace for those who wish to continue caging this country due to the stipends they receive from our oppressors until this country is totally liberated.

I am proudly OBIdient
Re: Sell Your Presidential Candidate Here Without Insult To The Others ! by kk2027: 8:58am On Sep 29, 2022
His name, his primary and secondary school,his age and, he's not desperate to be President but desperate to make Nigeria great again

I come in peace
Re: Sell Your Presidential Candidate Here Without Insult To The Others ! by Chinonye2022(m): 8:58am On Sep 29, 2022
Atiku the unifier he is acceptable in north south middle belt and east I call him four corner stone of nigeria my pvc is for him

2 Likes

Re: Sell Your Presidential Candidate Here Without Insult To The Others ! by Corridon: 8:59am On Sep 29, 2022
See him

Re: Sell Your Presidential Candidate Here Without Insult To The Others ! by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 29, 2022
Obi or Tinubu
Re: Sell Your Presidential Candidate Here Without Insult To The Others ! by Dangrace01: 9:09am On Sep 29, 2022
I agree no insults

In all things vote Peter Obi for president
Re: Sell Your Presidential Candidate Here Without Insult To The Others ! by 9jahotblog: 9:20am On Sep 29, 2022
Atiku/Okowa everywhere you go. Atiku/Okowa has come to win. February 25th, 2023 must Obey.

1 Like

Re: Sell Your Presidential Candidate Here Without Insult To The Others ! by wordbank(m): 9:25am On Sep 29, 2022
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Ironically Those Who Supported Buhari Suffer The Most Currently / N122m Housing Allowance: Afegbua Asks EFCC To Go After Ayu, PDP NWC Members / APC Destroyed Her Future Before Obidient Rescue Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.