Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

CBN Goes After States, Farmers Over ₦600 Billion Unpaid Loans - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CBN Goes After States, Farmers Over ₦600 Billion Unpaid Loans (15220 Views)

FG Now Pays About ₦‎600 Billion Monthly For Fuel Subsidy - Rainoil CEO / EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette / Breaking: EFCC Goes After Tinubu Over Bullion Vans During 2019 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Goes After States, Farmers Over ₦600 Billion Unpaid Loans by Parachoko: 11:22pm On Sep 29, 2022
GardenOfGod:

Google should be your friend dude...
Compare the date that Tinubu made the suggestion and the year CBN carried out the instructions.. grin grin

Almost every country around the world printed more money after the lockdown and it includes the USA.
Re: CBN Goes After States, Farmers Over ₦600 Billion Unpaid Loans by Parachoko: 11:30pm On Sep 29, 2022
abbahfather:
Peace of mind for no the loan reach, they suggested a kick back of 800k out of 1.8m
I no gree they kukuma say them no give, now my guy the call the man him no gree pick yawa Don gas
Make your guy report am to EFCC when they come hold your guy
Re: CBN Goes After States, Farmers Over ₦600 Billion Unpaid Loans by Parachoko: 11:31pm On Sep 29, 2022
Brendaniel:

I hope you are enjoying the rumours of rising prices and goods and services and the fall of naira due to corruption...
Stop disgracing yourself

1 Like

Re: CBN Goes After States, Farmers Over ₦600 Billion Unpaid Loans by Parachoko: 11:54pm On Sep 29, 2022
GardenOfGod:
You must be a stranger... Maybe a foreigner to make this kind of statement. Even Gov. Wike pointed out last year that Buhari instructed CBN to print notes.
COVID-19 pandemic and the lock down has been wreaking havoc globally.

Central Banks around the world choose to print money in order to finance government spending.

Have you heard of a policy known as “helicopter money”?
Re: CBN Goes After States, Farmers Over ₦600 Billion Unpaid Loans by Kobicove(m): 12:49am On Sep 30, 2022
mayo47:
Dont believe everything you see on the internet/Google. The news published about Naira printing. Did it state it was an "additional printing of money" or the usual exercise for money printing. Moreover its funny, how you compare the CBN reply and that of tinubu considering the timeframe. Do you know how often, the volume and value of naira printing annually? You need to ask yourself question before jumping into conclusion

NB: I am not a Tinubu supporter but like to be quite objective with the use of critical thinking

You need to know that most of the people making comments here are daft, once they hear any beer palour gist they just run with it without bothering if the info makes logical sense or not!
Re: CBN Goes After States, Farmers Over ₦600 Billion Unpaid Loans by GardenOfGod(m): 2:10am On Sep 30, 2022
Parachoko:
COVID-19 pandemic and the lock down has been wreaking havoc globally.

Central Banks around the world choose to print money in order to finance government spending.

Have you heard of a policy known as “helicopter money”?

Stale! So a central bank gov. didn't know what to do until a druglord instructed him on what to do? You guys don't understand what the length at which APC has destroyed Nigeria. Nonsense!
Re: CBN Goes After States, Farmers Over ₦600 Billion Unpaid Loans by GardenOfGod(m): 2:14am On Sep 30, 2022
Parachoko:

Almost every country around the world printed more money after the lockdown and it includes the USA.
Pathetic defence... Melaye made it very clear that you can't defend Tinubu without looking stupid!
Re: CBN Goes After States, Farmers Over ₦600 Billion Unpaid Loans by Perfectbeing(m): 2:31am On Sep 30, 2022
Brendaniel:

That is what you think, when the head is rotten the body also suffers, you think if the presidents holds people he appoints accountable they will not also do the same to those under them and so on and so on, APC happens to be the worst government when it comes to accountability...
It is delusional to think everybody would change because the President has integrity
Re: CBN Goes After States, Farmers Over ₦600 Billion Unpaid Loans by Brendaniel: 3:36am On Sep 30, 2022
Perfectbeing:
It is delusional to think everybody would change because the President has integrity

Everyone won't but it will go a great way to make a lot of people change, in your little corner how many people are looking up to you compared to the president that over 200 million people are looking up to him, do you know far it will go...
Re: CBN Goes After States, Farmers Over ₦600 Billion Unpaid Loans by Brendaniel: 3:37am On Sep 30, 2022
Parachoko:
Stop disgracing yourself

You said nothing, I know you very well ...
Re: CBN Goes After States, Farmers Over ₦600 Billion Unpaid Loans by Parachoko: 6:22am On Sep 30, 2022
GardenOfGod:

Pathetic defence... Melaye made it very clear that you can't defend Tinubu without looking stupid!
Only idiots like you take politicians without any tangible achievement like Melaye serious.

Even if Bello Turji the Bandit criticise Tinubu, you will hail him for doing so.

If we look am now, nah the killer of Anambra people you dey support.

A killer who ruled Anambra but couldn't built his stores in Anambra, he had to build his stores in Abuja and Rivers State.
Re: CBN Goes After States, Farmers Over ₦600 Billion Unpaid Loans by Parachoko: 6:24am On Sep 30, 2022
GardenOfGod:

Stale! So a central bank gov. didn't know what to do until a druglord instructed him on what to do? You guys don't understand what the length at which APC has destroyed Nigeria. Nonsense!
How did you know it is when a drug lord tell the CBN governor to start printing money the Government have been printing money? Some of you are extremely daft!

Countries all over the world have been printing money immediately after the lockdown.

You have been crying the CBN was printing money, because I told you is not only Nigeria that printed money, you start to dey talk another rubbish
Re: CBN Goes After States, Farmers Over ₦600 Billion Unpaid Loans by Parachoko: 6:27am On Sep 30, 2022
Brendaniel:

You said nothing, I know you very well ...
The joke is on your dull sef.

Brendaniel:

and the fall of naira due to corruption...
See the rubbish you write
Re: CBN Goes After States, Farmers Over ₦600 Billion Unpaid Loans by GardenOfGod(m): 7:43am On Sep 30, 2022
Still sounding like an idiot
Parachoko:
Only idiots like you take politicians without any tangible achievement like Melaye serious.

Even if Bello Turji the Bandit criticise Tinubu, you will hail him for doing so.

If we look am now, nah the killer of Anambra people you dey support.

A killer who ruled Anambra but couldn't built his stores in Anambra, he had to build his stores in Abuja and Rivers State.
Re: CBN Goes After States, Farmers Over ₦600 Billion Unpaid Loans by Parachoko: 7:45am On Sep 30, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Still sounding like an idiot
I'm still better than a shallow person like you.

You have been crying about how the CBN governor have been printing money, you are so dull to know even the EU started printing money after the lockdown.

I'm sure you're so dull to know why countries around the world printed money after the lockdown.
Re: CBN Goes After States, Farmers Over ₦600 Billion Unpaid Loans by GardenOfGod(m): 7:49am On Sep 30, 2022
Parachoko:
I'm still better than a shallow person like you.

You have been crying about how the CBN governor have been printing money, you are so dull to know even the EU started printing money after the lockdown.

I'm sure you're so dull to know why countries around the world printed money after the lockdown.
Obi for the rescue grin

OBI-DATTI are ready.

Lagos are you ready?

Re: CBN Goes After States, Farmers Over ₦600 Billion Unpaid Loans by Parachoko: 8:27am On Sep 30, 2022
GardenOfGod:

Obi for the rescue grin

OBI-DATTI are ready.

Lagos are you ready?
Obi will struggle to have up to 300k votes.

He will get absolute majority of the 300k votes in the South East

Know this and have peace of mind.
Re: CBN Goes After States, Farmers Over ₦600 Billion Unpaid Loans by foxxydude: 10:04am On Sep 30, 2022
3seriez:

I even know someone who collected that is not a farmer. Corruption everywhere.

Yeah, that's why the guys at CBN charge 40%

1 Like

Re: CBN Goes After States, Farmers Over ₦600 Billion Unpaid Loans by Brendaniel: 10:15am On Sep 30, 2022
Parachoko:
The joke is on your dull sef.

See the rubbish you write

read what you wrote again and see why Tinubu will fail, you guys go about insulting people for no reason and you claim you are campaigning for Tinubu, that is like a phone marketer who goes about insulting all his potential customers and expects people to buy his phone...
Re: CBN Goes After States, Farmers Over ₦600 Billion Unpaid Loans by Parachoko: 10:17am On Sep 30, 2022
Brendaniel:

read what you wrote again and see why Tinubu will fail, you guys go about insulting people for no reason and you claim you are campaigning for Tinubu, that is like a phone marketer who goes about insulting all his potential customers and expects people to buy his phone...
I don't have time for a dull fellow like you

I'm only showing you how foolish you're for saying corruption is making the naira lose value.

Brendaniel:

and the fall of naira due to corruption...
Only a foolish person like you will blame corruption for the fall of the Naira.

I won't be shock if you're say it is corruption that is making the UK pound and Euro lose value against the US Dollar. That's how daft you're.
Re: CBN Goes After States, Farmers Over ₦600 Billion Unpaid Loans by Brendaniel: 10:26am On Sep 30, 2022
Parachoko:
I don't have time for a dull fellow like you

I'm only showing you how foolish you're for saying corruption is making the naira lose value.

Only a foolish person like you will blame corruption for the fall of the Naira.

I won't be shock if you're say it is corruption that is making the UK pound and Euro lose value against the US Dollar. That's how daft you're.

grin And you are still doing it, Oh my lord, see campaign manager grin

Now I see why Tinubu's chances are falling by the second, I was thinking it was all about him but I see he has a lot of other problems attached to him.
Re: CBN Goes After States, Farmers Over ₦600 Billion Unpaid Loans by Parachoko: 10:30am On Sep 30, 2022
Brendaniel:

grin And you are still doing it, Oh my lord, see campaign manager grin

Now I see why Tinubu's chances are falling by the second, I was thinking it was all about him but I see he has a lot of other problems attached to him.
You just need to accept you're very dull

Stop disgracing yourself online.

Nah corruption dey make pounds and Euro struggle against the US dollar right? Dull thing
Re: CBN Goes After States, Farmers Over ₦600 Billion Unpaid Loans by Brendaniel: 11:02am On Sep 30, 2022
Parachoko:
You just need to accept you're very dull

Stop disgracing yourself online.

Nah corruption dey make pounds and Euro struggle against the US dollar right? Dull thing

I would have loved prove my point to you but I don't I will be doing so, because I try not to engage with people who lack the use of constructive words, who lack caution with their words, if you can the type of words you are using here in a court law in front of a judge, I would have proved my point to you, if we were in a court room, the judge would have kicked you out which is the same thing I will do .

Sorry your attention is not worth my time with your kind of attitude...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians / Nigeria's Economy is Among The Largest in the World, says Jonathan / Nigeria Immigration Seizes 452 PVCs, ID Cards From Niger Republic Nationals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.