Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,343 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Photos Of Putin’s Newly Mobilized Army Of Aged And Unfit Men Being Sent To Fight - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Photos Of Putin’s Newly Mobilized Army Of Aged And Unfit Men Being Sent To Fight (80028 Views)

Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) / Queen Elizabeth II Dies, Aged 96 / China Deploys Army Of Ducks To Fight Off Biggest Locust Invasion In 20 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Putin’s Newly Mobilized Army Of Aged And Unfit Men Being Sent To Fight by t2luv1: 2:43pm On Sep 29, 2022
Moh247:

During Biafran war ,were old and young men not volonteering to fight for their country

Give an experienced old man with a sniper rifle a chance and you are gone

If we had military reserve system like NYSC scheme herdsmen won't be killing people anyhow

You first I despised people that just blah blah their mouth. Ask people in your immediate surroundings how many of them are willing to take up arm and defend Nigeria. That will tell you all that you need to know about that country.
Re: Photos Of Putin’s Newly Mobilized Army Of Aged And Unfit Men Being Sent To Fight by Morphinne: 2:46pm On Sep 29, 2022
midehi2:

So he should use these old men, sometimes I wonder if you guys are human atall

Tinubu suggested, your grandpas are capable
That’s actually what military reserve soldiers are meant for and that’s how it’s done in every ‘working’ country. They are all aware that they can be called upon anytime the need arises so, no big deal here.
Re: Photos Of Putin’s Newly Mobilized Army Of Aged And Unfit Men Being Sent To Fight by midehi2(f): 2:49pm On Sep 29, 2022
Morphinne:

That’s actually what military reserve soldiers are meant for and that’s how it’s done in every ‘working’ country. They are all aware that they can be called upon anytime the need arises so, no big deal here.
The only mention with good explanation, not the swines abusing their heads

Thank you.
Re: Photos Of Putin’s Newly Mobilized Army Of Aged And Unfit Men Being Sent To Fight by Igboslayer: 2:55pm On Sep 29, 2022
obembet:
Where are those mumu wey dey support this man
They are now with OBI…after losing they will return to either Nnamdi Kanu or Putin…whichever one is available then.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Putin’s Newly Mobilized Army Of Aged And Unfit Men Being Sent To Fight by victorsola: 2:56pm On Sep 29, 2022
Moh247:

During Biafran war ,were old and young men not volonteering to fight for their country

Give an experienced old man with a sniper rifle a chance and you are gone

If we had military reserve system like NYSC scheme herdsmen won't be killing people anyhow

can your grandfather outrun you ? Can your grandfather go against you one on one . That’s not possible, hence the reason for strength and agility . Old man that his eyes are failing him already or that his hands are shaking how will that work . You don’t understand old age . Ask your grandfather.
Re: Photos Of Putin’s Newly Mobilized Army Of Aged And Unfit Men Being Sent To Fight by Babawee: 2:58pm On Sep 29, 2022
Tinubu said 50million Nigerian youths will be recruited into the army
Don't twist it biko

Moh247:
cool

It's called military reserve system and that was what Tinubu suggested and some idiots where screaming agbado and Cassava

Dondass and entire SouthEast Ukraine are majorly ethnic Russians and Putin won't stop till he gets them out of Jewish and Western controlled Ukraine

US, EU , NATO and the West can manipulate the Media any how they like, Putin won't stop until they recognise Minsk agreement

PS: I take God beg Zombidiots to stop qouting me, I love discussion based on facts not sentiments and Amuda Aguleri bullshit

Re: Photos Of Putin’s Newly Mobilized Army Of Aged And Unfit Men Being Sent To Fight by jaxxy(m): 3:04pm On Sep 29, 2022
God1000:
This is just too bad, what in God's name is wrong with Putin.

Forcing people to fight in a war they are not interested in, his ego won't let him throw in the towel and withdraw his soldiers from Ukraine.

Putin's days are numbered on earth, he will be overthrown or killed very soon.

It's sad that this man hasn't learnt anything from the past, Russians should just rise up and do the needful before he causes more harm

Donald trump and Vladimir Putin are the same, they are ready to destroy the entire country instead of accepting defeat.

Putin is fighting a war of ego. Its quite sad. Russia will no longer support his madness.

Imagine sending these soldiers to their deaths because of his ego?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Putin’s Newly Mobilized Army Of Aged And Unfit Men Being Sent To Fight by uchennaq(m): 3:04pm On Sep 29, 2022
Amb1045:
These are retired soldiers with families, nothing bad about it. They have to defend their country against NATO intruders. If you know you know. So if Nigeria is a working country and it turns out you have to defend it, will you shy away to do so even though you know death is involve. Fight against people trying to oppress your kind. But current I don't see myself defending Nigeria for corrupt politicians to loot the Nigerian treasure for them and there families.

After all the useless comedian zelensky is forcing the younger Ukrainian generation to die for his selfish interest. The comedian is also destroying the economy of Europeans. UK, Germany, France is bleeding current. The world is bleeding due to one man. Lol

Me as the commander of these troops, soldiers I know you're grumbling within you why you're here, I know you are not happy to be here but it's who you're, you are a soldier that has swear an oath to defend your country. You have to defend your motherland against barberrians, scavengers who will kill, rape your wife and kids, steal your natural resource, destroy your cultural heritage. You have to defend your generation against such evil men, stand for what is right, die for your country. Keep your head up because you will be remembered as a hero who stood up for your country when it matters the most. You're not fighting for the President rather you're fighting to uphold justice and rule of law against injustice of NATO to invade your brothers in Ukraine. Have no mercy for the enemy of these country, your motherland Russia. Defend it with your last blood.

Please before you quote me go and make more research about the war in Ukraine, these war has been going for nothing less than 5years ago. Russia intervened due to continues killing of Russian citizens in Ukraine territory. Russia is trying to liberate there people from the evil eyes of NATO.

Most people has been brainwashed by the western propaganda, the other day Putin was complaining how the westerners are only shifting Ukraine flour to other European countries at normal cheap rates without putting Africans and Asians into consideration. These criminals must be brought to justice. Lol na them make bread to costs for here. They are using us to fund the war in Ukraine stylishly. Bastards

Sick people everywhere and lies. Which killings? The same way China wants to invade Taiwan. See Russia has no excuse to invade Ukraine, they did it last time and removed a democratically elected president because he aligned himself with the west and they tried it again. See if there is any iota of truth in what you're saying, Russia will never be sanctioned by the west and Turkey would have supported them. Go and read more on Putin so that you will find out that you're dealing with a psychopath.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Putin’s Newly Mobilized Army Of Aged And Unfit Men Being Sent To Fight by DOM7: 3:04pm On Sep 29, 2022
Aiyah! If we'll trained soldiers are falling by the day, what will be the fate of this JJCs? Plus is not their will, disaster await Russia.
Re: Photos Of Putin’s Newly Mobilized Army Of Aged And Unfit Men Being Sent To Fight by Millz404(m): 3:15pm On Sep 29, 2022
ayoisblack:

Na you be mumu. Facts

National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
Is a mandatory national service mandated by law for a certain demographic (Nigerian graduates of tertiary institutions) .
This mandate is tailored to meet Nigeria's need. It's intended to foster unity.
Conscription in Russia and other NATO affiliated countries is a National service mandated by law for a certain demographic.
The similarity between conscription and NYSC is the mandate.
Conscription and NYSC can be evaded but there are consequences.
Conscription/ mandatory military service Russia is equally tailored to meet Russia's need.
Conscription in Russia is active during peace and war times.
During peace time, given Russia's history of surviving multiple attempts of the West to annihilate Russia. (E.g Napoleon of France marching against Russia, and Nazi Germany attempting to annihilate Russia during WW2), it's very important for Russia to make sure every citizen is able to defend the country.
The threat against Russia's existence hasn't ceased.
Conscripted Citizens gain military experience and skills required to defend Russia through short term service.
They're usually reserved and could be called up to defend the country.
Russia's millitary doctrine has preserved Russia's territory, maintained peace and unity in Russia.
You can't have peace and unity in Russia if there's no Russia.
Russia has only preemptively partially mobilized part of it's reserve for possible deployment and there's a lot of panic in the West.
The standing millitary is on stand by.
There were protests for Russia's Zelenskys (Navalny).
Protests broke out in Canada against vaccine mandates(freedom convoy), the govt of Canada shut down lines of communication, froze bank accounts, and killed protesters.
Did the Endsars protest collapse Nigeria?
Who have been giving the fully mobilized military of Ukraine/West a bloody nose in Ukraine

You are just jampacking talks that don't make no sense. How is that nonsense tinubu said about recruiting 50million youths into the army and feeding them with corn and yam the same with russia pulling in ex military officials to fight in a time of war. Some times you people just talk as if you misplaced your brain
Re: Photos Of Putin’s Newly Mobilized Army Of Aged And Unfit Men Being Sent To Fight by Karnice600: 3:18pm On Sep 29, 2022
Amb1045:
These are retired soldiers with families, nothing bad about it. They have to defend their country against NATO intruders. If you know you know. So if Nigeria is a working country and it turns out you have to defend it, will you shy away to do so even though you know death is involve. Fight against people trying to oppress your kind. But current I don't see myself defending Nigeria for corrupt politicians to loot the Nigerian treasure for them and there families.

After all the useless comedian zelensky is forcing the younger Ukrainian generation to die for his selfish interest. The comedian is also destroying the economy of Europeans. UK, Germany, France is bleeding current. The world is bleeding due to one man. Lol

Me as the commander of these troops, soldiers I know you're grumbling within you why you're here, I know you are not happy to be here but it's who you're, you are a soldier that has swear an oath to defend your country. You have to defend your motherland against barberrians, scavengers who will kill, rape your wife and kids, steal your natural resource, destroy your cultural heritage. You have to defend your generation against such evil men, stand for what is right, die for your country. Keep your head up because you will be remembered as a hero who stood up for your country when it matters the most. You're not fighting for the President rather you're fighting to uphold justice and rule of law against injustice of NATO to invade your brothers in Ukraine. Have no mercy for the enemy of these country, your motherland Russia. Defend it with your last blood.

Please before you quote me go and make more research about the war in Ukraine, these war has been going for nothing less than 5years ago. Russia intervened due to continues killing of Russian citizens in Ukraine territory. Russia is trying to liberate there people from the evil eyes of NATO.

Most people has been brainwashed by the western propaganda, the other day Putin was complaining how the westerners are only shifting Ukraine flour to other European countries at normal cheap rates without putting Africans and Asians into consideration. These criminals must be brought to justice. Lol na them make bread to costs for here. They are using us to fund the war in Ukraine stylishly. Bastards

I thank God for this comment, nonetheless. It's a stupid one, no doubt but since a pootin potty gang has for once accepted a valid news without tagging it Western propaganda, then I thank God.
Re: Photos Of Putin’s Newly Mobilized Army Of Aged And Unfit Men Being Sent To Fight by Cromagnon: 3:27pm On Sep 29, 2022
God1000:

Forcing people to fight in a war they are not interested in, his ego won't let him throw in the towel and withdraw his soldiers from Ukraine.

It's sad that this man hasn't learnt anything from the past, Russians should just rise up and do the needful before he causes more harm

Donald trump and Vladimir Putin are the same, they are ready to destroy the entire country instead of accepting defeat.
how many wars happened under trump. Idiot

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Putin’s Newly Mobilized Army Of Aged And Unfit Men Being Sent To Fight by Putinimagemaker: 3:31pm On Sep 29, 2022
Millz404:

You are just jampacking talks that don't make no sense. How is that nonsense tinubu said about recruiting 50million youths into the army and feeding them with corn and yam the same with russia pulling in ex military officials to fight in a time of war. Some times you people just talk as if you misplaced your brain
D mumu spirit never leave you.(see attached)
It's generational. You go transfer am give your pikin.

Re: Photos Of Putin’s Newly Mobilized Army Of Aged And Unfit Men Being Sent To Fight by Sixfiguresmart(m): 3:41pm On Sep 29, 2022
Moh247:
cool

It's called military reserve system and that was what Tinubu suggested and some idiots where screaming agbado and Cassava

Dondass and entire SouthEast Ukraine are majorly ethnic Russians and Putin won't stop till he gets them out of Jewish and Western controlled Ukraine

US, EU , NATO and the West can manipulate the Media any how they like, Putin won't stop until they recognise Minsk agreement

PS: I take God beg Zombidiots to stop qouting me, I love discussion based on facts not sentiments and Amuda Aguleri bullshit

Military reserved expended in a one-sided war? Dude, Russia is only against Ukraine. They have not flown a single war jet since the war.

Tinubu is suggesting that you are RESERVED at your age?? For what war? We we have a war with the economy not nstions. What do we need military reserves for?
Re: Photos Of Putin’s Newly Mobilized Army Of Aged And Unfit Men Being Sent To Fight by Theoarhics: 3:46pm On Sep 29, 2022
Buhari better pass this man
Re: Photos Of Putin’s Newly Mobilized Army Of Aged And Unfit Men Being Sent To Fight by Cromagnon: 3:46pm On Sep 29, 2022
Amb1045:
These are retired soldiers with families, nothing bad about it.

Old men doing young job is very bad

They have to defend their country against NATO intruders. If you know you know.

They're attacking not defending

So if Nigeria is a working country and it turns out you have to defend it, will you shy away to do so even though you know death is involve.
Nigeria is working and Nigerians not willing to fight for anything

Fight against people trying to oppress your kind. But current I don't see myself defending Nigeria for corrupt politicians to loot the Nigerian treasure for them and there families.
Yet you want Russians to defend corrupt looting politicians ?
Hypocrite much?

But e de sweet them when dem de push Ukraine to poke Russia?
Not one man's fault

Me as the commander of these troops, soldiers I know you're grumbling within you why you're here, I know you are not happy to be here but it's who you're, you are a soldier that has swear an oath to defend your country.

They are civilians not soldiers
And need to start shooting officers to Seneca message

You have to defend your motherland against barberrians, scavengers who will kill, rape your wife and kids, steal your natural resource, destroy your cultural heritage.

Who sends his citizens to death without training and weapons. Putin is the barbarian
He is the aggressor
He should know he's outnumbered and outgunned

You have to defend your generation against such evil men, stand for what is right, die for your country. Keep your head up because you will be remembered as a hero who stood up for your country when it matters the most. You're not fighting for the President rather you're fighting to uphold justice and rule of law against injustice of NATO to invade your brothers in Ukraine. Have no mercy for the enemy of these country, your motherland Russia. Defend it with your last blood.
Which justice
Which rule of law
In Russia
Get real
Even without propaganda you can see Russia grunt at it's best

Chess not checkers
The people could've moved to Russia if it was important to them

Most people has been brainwashed by the western propaganda

Nobody stopped Russia from creating it's own counter propaganda
How many are they in Qatar yet Al Jazeera is there

, the other day Putin was complaining how the westerners are only shifting Ukraine flour to other European countries at normal cheap rates without putting Africans and Asians into consideration.
Nobody stopping him From supplying wheat and flour o

These criminals must be brought to justice. Lol na them make bread to costs for here. They are using us to fund the war in Ukraine stylishly. Bastards
Abi na una lazy to farm tropical wheat?
Re: Photos Of Putin’s Newly Mobilized Army Of Aged And Unfit Men Being Sent To Fight by Powersurge: 3:51pm On Sep 29, 2022
Moh247:
cool

You sound bright. The problem is that you know nothing. Yet you accusing people for calling you out. You even have the audacity to say you love fact.

For one, Nigeria has NO reserve system. I mean zero reserved. And you are as dull as the drug addict, Tinubu. Have you seenor heard of any army with 50 million soldiers before? How much do you think it would take to feed 60 million men per day? At 1.2 million per AK47 riffle, how much do you think it will cost to equip 50 million menn. slowpoke!

You want Russia with meager resources of $1.2T to fight about $40T behemoth (NATO) with its ragtag army dilapidated military system?

If una won dey argue make una dey get sense. Russia wey no fight supply ordinary fuel and food to its troops in a war at its backyard want to fight NATO? You are so dull.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Putin’s Newly Mobilized Army Of Aged And Unfit Men Being Sent To Fight by Millz404(m): 3:55pm On Sep 29, 2022
Putinimagemaker:

D mumu spirit never leave you.(see attached)
It's generational. You go transfer an give your pikin.

Abeg smell out if you no get talk. No be by force to mention person
Re: Photos Of Putin’s Newly Mobilized Army Of Aged And Unfit Men Being Sent To Fight by Uptownerd: 3:55pm On Sep 29, 2022
Amb1045:

You are blessed.

visit www.uptownerd.com to verify most of the statements he made.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Putin’s Newly Mobilized Army Of Aged And Unfit Men Being Sent To Fight by zinaunreal(m): 4:02pm On Sep 29, 2022
grin grin grin comedy
Re: Photos Of Putin’s Newly Mobilized Army Of Aged And Unfit Men Being Sent To Fight by Deejay777(m): 4:02pm On Sep 29, 2022
God1000:

I'm not supporting anybody out of Putin or Biden or Zelensky or Xi Jinping, but do you know USA did the same thing during the Vietnam war. Conscripting their citizens into the armed forces by their draft against their will.
Re: Photos Of Putin’s Newly Mobilized Army Of Aged And Unfit Men Being Sent To Fight by treatise: 4:08pm On Sep 29, 2022
Amb1045:
I don't think you really know what is happening between Russia and Ukraine. Make more research you go understand.
Researcher Emeritus
Re: Photos Of Putin’s Newly Mobilized Army Of Aged And Unfit Men Being Sent To Fight by HITsquad: 4:22pm On Sep 29, 2022
Amb1045:

I thought Nigerians were smart people, I thought we were capable of Thinking for ourselves independently!

But these "RUSSIA VS AMERICA/EU" conflict made me realize that Nigerians are just as programmable as the rest of the world! Damn Even Asians and Arabs are smarter than us! cos their IQ and brain power is high enough to resist all these western propaganda and programming Machine, to independently think for themselves.

Russia is not the villain or the aggressor or the oppressor here, Russia is actually the real hero. this war is being fought in Ukraine... But in reality, Ukraine have nothing much to do with this war,,, this is mother Russia against the American empire! This is war is about mother Russia telling the devilish Americans to stop trying to rule the world... That enough is enough!

After the CIA(USA) backed maiden coup in Ukraine... which installed a puppet regime loyal to the U.S, Cremea and Eastern Ukraine Donbas region, which are mostly populated by Russian speaking ethnic group declared they no longer want to be part of Ukraine... Instead optioned to reunite with their mother country Russia.

UKRAINE under U.S puppet regime responded by declaring war against the Donbas region... A war that has been ongoing for over 8 years, until Russia decided enough is enough and liberated those regions. Now if U. S was as democratic and as liberal as they always brainwashed you all to believe they are... Why blocked a break away nation from gaining independent from Ukraine? Let me tell you why, cos they won't benefit anything from it... Donbas is pro Russian.

Meanwhile same U. S Supported Kosovo, a break away Region from Serbia... To the extent they raided Yogoslavia with bombs! They were screaming Democracy! Freedom! And Liberation! While at it! Now they are supporting Taiwan, Another break away nation from China?

But all of a sudden, they are against Donbas stru for freedom and refused to recognize Cremea till date?

Let me tell you one thing about U.S! They are biased, hypocrites and opportunists!

You only matter to them when you submit to them as your personal lord and savior... Take a knee and kiss the big ass ring! And they will find a way to convince the whole world that you are the good guy... That you are the hero which means the other guy is automatically the villain! It doesn't matter who they are or what they are fighting for... They are the villain by default,,, as long as they don't agree with the U.S. It's just as simple as that.
Re: Photos Of Putin’s Newly Mobilized Army Of Aged And Unfit Men Being Sent To Fight by sirsholley(m): 4:31pm On Sep 29, 2022
Is that not Carlo Ancelloti in the second picture? Sense no go kill me
Re: Photos Of Putin’s Newly Mobilized Army Of Aged And Unfit Men Being Sent To Fight by Putinimagemaker: 4:36pm On Sep 29, 2022
Millz404:

Abeg smell out if you no get talk. No be by force to mention person
Why you con dey mention other people when you no get anything sensible to talk?
Make I carry you go river go wash your head.
E fit epp you small.
Re: Photos Of Putin’s Newly Mobilized Army Of Aged And Unfit Men Being Sent To Fight by arzizhy: 5:00pm On Sep 29, 2022
xandy84:
Ukraine never force their citizen to fight. You join the volunteer force to defend motherland and not conscripted by fire or force. There are Ukrainian-American to left Yankee to help out at home. Able-bodied Russians and running out of the country to avoid going to war front cos the war is needless and it's death sentence.
The war momentum is with Ukraine and sending poorly trained and equipped solders to the front will only make it worse off. Russian intelligence underestimate the resilience of Ukrainian and over-estimate there own capabilities. The longer Putin wait to call off the war, the likely this will be the repeat of the 90's when the defeat by Afghanistan accelerated the collapse of the Soviet union.

Kindly read my post again and point out where I said or even implied that Ukrainians were forced to join the war..
You people should learn to read through the line please..
Re: Photos Of Putin’s Newly Mobilized Army Of Aged And Unfit Men Being Sent To Fight by Masterito(m): 5:02pm On Sep 29, 2022
I am.wondering how people liked this trash you wrote.
Amb1045:

Re: Photos Of Putin’s Newly Mobilized Army Of Aged And Unfit Men Being Sent To Fight by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 29, 2022
xandy84:
Ukraine never force their citizen to fight. You join the volunteer force to defend motherland and not conscripted by fire or force. There are Ukrainian-American to left Yankee to help out at home. Able-bodied Russians and running out of the country to avoid going to war front cos the war is needless and it's death sentence.
The war momentum is with Ukraine and sending poorly trained and equipped solders to the front will only make it worse off. Russian intelligence underestimate the resilience of Ukrainian and over-estimate there own capabilities. The longer Putin wait to call off the war, the likely this will be the repeat of the 90's when the defeat by Afghanistan accelerated the collapse of the Soviet union.

Ukraine had/has conscripts (had bc a good number of them are dead) and men were prevented from leaving Ukraine.
Re: Photos Of Putin’s Newly Mobilized Army Of Aged And Unfit Men Being Sent To Fight by sa09011617135(m): 5:08pm On Sep 29, 2022
we have original usa phone number for your website app and account verification. Google voice, datingsite, VPN, idcard are here @ cheap price.
Re: Photos Of Putin’s Newly Mobilized Army Of Aged And Unfit Men Being Sent To Fight by Blue3k(m): 5:15pm On Sep 29, 2022
grandstar:

If Putin has a brain, he should reach a deal for some limited autonomy for Donbas. Unfortunately, it's seems Ukraine is trying to reclaim Crimea, so I see no deal any time soon.

The poor Russians

I disagree on Geopolitical stances. Why do you keep ignoring the fact Ukraine could have reached a deal with Donbass and Russia before they decided to go the secession route in 2014? Is it Putin's fault they went to war with the break away regions and they rejected the autonomy you're preaching here in Minsk 2 agreement? Mind you russia was asking for too much. They're Break away Republics now until they're annexed so Ukraine just takes that loss.
Re: Photos Of Putin’s Newly Mobilized Army Of Aged And Unfit Men Being Sent To Fight by peculiar2233: 5:19pm On Sep 29, 2022
Fira09:

SOURCE
HIMARS waiting for these suya grin
Re: Photos Of Putin’s Newly Mobilized Army Of Aged And Unfit Men Being Sent To Fight by Ujm1: 5:21pm On Sep 29, 2022
Evil man

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) / Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect / Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.