Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,121 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Photos Of Putin’s Newly Mobilized Army Of Aged And Unfit Men Being Sent To Fight - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Photos Of Putin’s Newly Mobilized Army Of Aged And Unfit Men Being Sent To Fight (80083 Views)

Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) / Queen Elizabeth II Dies, Aged 96 / China Deploys Army Of Ducks To Fight Off Biggest Locust Invasion In 20 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Putin’s Newly Mobilized Army Of Aged And Unfit Men Being Sent To Fight by charlesditro: 5:22pm On Sep 29, 2022
Zukwan Ike...............
May God not give Nigeria a leader who will sacrifice his people for their own personal ambition.
Re: Photos Of Putin’s Newly Mobilized Army Of Aged And Unfit Men Being Sent To Fight by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 29, 2022
Kremlin reveals next step on Donbass, Kherson, and Zaporozhye
Russian President Vladimir Putin will sign accession treaties on Friday, his spokesperson has announced
The Kremlin has revealed when Russian President Vladimir Putin will sign treaties on including the two Donbass republics, as well as the self proclaimed states in Kherson and Zaporozhye, into the Russian Federation. The move follows referendums on the respective territories.
The ceremonial signing will take place in the St. George Hall inside the Kremlin Palace on Friday at 3pm Moscow time, after which Putin will deliver a “voluminous speech,” according to Kremlin spokesperson Dmitry Peskov. The Russian president will also personally meet with the heads of the new territories.

The announcement comes after the two republics and two self-proclaimed states made official requests to join the Russian Federation after having held public referendums on the issue between September 23 and 27. The move was overwhelmingly supported by the local population, according to official results announced late on Tuesday.
Peskov separately noted that Putin’s speech on Friday will not be a formal address to the Federal Assembly – the country’s parliament – stating that such a speech will be held in a completely different format and is yet to be announced.
As explained by Senator Konstantin Kosachev, the vice speaker of the upper house of Russia’s parliament, signing the treaties is only one of the key steps necessary to officially incorporate the new territories into the Russian Federation.

After Putin signs the treaties, they must be submitted to the country’s Constitutional Court to ensure they comply with Russian law. Once they are cleared, the documents have to be ratified by the lower house, the State Duma, and the upper house of parliament, the Federal Council. Only after that will the DPR, LPR, and the regions of Kherson and Zaporozhye officially become integrated into the Russian Federation.

The next session of the Federal Council is planned for October 4, according to chairman Valentina Matvienko, who said that if “everything is confirmed” the body will take the treaties on accepting the new territories up for consideration.
The EU and the US have repeatedly refused to accept the results of the referendums, calling them a “sham.” Western leaders have also vowed to never recognize “any kind of annexation in Ukraine.” European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen claimed she was “determined to make the Kremlin pay for this further escalation,” while US State Secretary Antony Blinken stated that Kiev had “every right” to take back the territories that are trying to secede from its rule.
Re: Photos Of Putin’s Newly Mobilized Army Of Aged And Unfit Men Being Sent To Fight by Kingspin(m): 5:32pm On Sep 29, 2022
Moh247:
cool

It's called military reserve system and that was what Tinubu suggested and some idiots where screaming agbado and Cassava

Dondass and entire SouthEast Ukraine are majorly ethnic Russians and Putin won't stop till he gets them out of Jewish and Western controlled Ukraine

US, EU , NATO and the West can manipulate the Media any how they like, Putin won't stop until they recognise Minsk agreement

PS: I take God beg Zombidiots to stop qouting me, I love discussion based on facts not sentiments and Amuda Aguleri bullshit

Have your village been invaded before? You will like it so much
Re: Photos Of Putin’s Newly Mobilized Army Of Aged And Unfit Men Being Sent To Fight by gambojimeta: 5:42pm On Sep 29, 2022
Lanretoye:
When them suppose dey enjoy the fruit of their labor,they are being given death sentence.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Putin’s Newly Mobilized Army Of Aged And Unfit Men Being Sent To Fight by gambojimeta: 5:45pm On Sep 29, 2022
OkutaNla:
Putin is trying to copy Biafrans. Very unoriginal.
Imagine sending these biafran veterans back to war. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Putin’s Newly Mobilized Army Of Aged And Unfit Men Being Sent To Fight by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 29, 2022
National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
Is a mandatory national service mandated by law for a certain demographic (Nigerian graduates of tertiary institutions) .
This mandate is tailored to meet Nigeria's need. It's intended to foster unity.
Conscription in Russia and other NATO affiliated countries is a National service mandated by law for a certain demographic.
The similarity between conscription and NYSC is the mandate.
Conscription and NYSC can be evaded but there are consequences.
Conscription/ mandatory military service Russia is equally tailored to meet Russia's need.
Conscription in Russia is active during peace and war times.
During peace time, given Russia's history of surviving multiple attempts of the West to annihilate Russia. (E.g Napoleon of France marching against Russia, and Nazi Germany attempting to annihilate Russia during WW2), it's very important for Russia to make sure every citizen is able to defend the country.
The threat against Russia's existence hasn't ceased.
Conscripted Citizens gain military experience and skills required to defend Russia through short term service.
They're usually reserved and could be called up to defend the country.
Russia's millitary doctrine has preserved Russia's territory, maintained peace and unity in Russia.
You can't have peace and unity in Russia if there's no Russia.
Russia has only preemptively partially mobilized part of it's reserve for possible deployment and there's a lot of panic in the West.
The standing millitary is on stand by.
There were protests for Russia's Zelenskys (Navalny).
Protests broke out in Canada against vaccine mandates(freedom convoy), the govt of Canada shut down lines of communication, froze bank accounts, and killed protesters.
Did the Endsars protest collapse Nigeria?
Who have been giving the fully mobilized military of Ukraine/West a bloody nose in Ukraine
Re: Photos Of Putin’s Newly Mobilized Army Of Aged And Unfit Men Being Sent To Fight by Goodcitizen1: 5:51pm On Sep 29, 2022
Belligerence is no way to lead a nation
Re: Photos Of Putin’s Newly Mobilized Army Of Aged And Unfit Men Being Sent To Fight by Goodcitizen1: 5:53pm On Sep 29, 2022
Amb1045:
These are retired soldiers with families, nothing bad about it. They have to defend their country against NATO intruders. If you know you know. So if Nigeria is a working country and it turns out you have to defend it, will you shy away to do so even though you know death is involve. Fight against people trying to oppress your kind. But current I don't see myself defending Nigeria for corrupt politicians to loot the Nigerian treasure for them and there families.

After all the useless comedian zelensky is forcing the younger Ukrainian generation to die for his selfish interest. The comedian is also destroying the economy of Europeans. UK, Germany, France is bleeding current. The world is bleeding due to one man. Lol

Me as the commander of these troops, soldiers I know you're grumbling within you why you're here, I know you are not happy to be here but it's who you're, you are a soldier that has swear an oath to defend your country. You have to defend your motherland against barberrians, scavengers who will kill, rape your wife and kids, steal your natural resource, destroy your cultural heritage. You have to defend your generation against such evil men, stand for what is right, die for your country. Keep your head up because you will be remembered as a hero who stood up for your country when it matters the most. You're not fighting for the President rather you're fighting to uphold justice and rule of law against injustice of NATO to invade your brothers in Ukraine. Have no mercy for the enemy of these country, your motherland Russia. Defend it with your last blood.

Please before you quote me go and make more research about the war in Ukraine, these war has been going for nothing less than 5years ago. Russia intervened due to continues killing of Russian citizens in Ukraine territory. Russia is trying to liberate there people from the evil eyes of NATO.

Most people has been brainwashed by the western propaganda, the other day Putin was complaining how the westerners are only shifting Ukraine flour to other European countries at normal cheap rates without putting Africans and Asians into consideration. These criminals must be brought to justice. Lol na them make bread to costs for here. They are using us to fund the war in Ukraine stylishly. Bastards

What type of person are you ?!that you are supporting this nonsense. Belligerence is no way to lead a nation
Re: Photos Of Putin’s Newly Mobilized Army Of Aged And Unfit Men Being Sent To Fight by 9japride(m): 6:07pm On Sep 29, 2022
In the olden days, kings goes to war front. But today Presidents/kings shill out in air conditioning office and flex life. If they can create wars, why can't those leaders go to war front to showcase their strengths as been don before?
Re: Photos Of Putin’s Newly Mobilized Army Of Aged And Unfit Men Being Sent To Fight by Allisgud: 6:09pm On Sep 29, 2022
Can't they all gather and face the idiot
Re: Photos Of Putin’s Newly Mobilized Army Of Aged And Unfit Men Being Sent To Fight by sniperr007(m): 6:19pm On Sep 29, 2022
ayoisblack:

NationalYouth ServiceCorps. (NYSC)
Is a mandatory national service mandated by law for a certain demographic (Nigerian graduates of tertiary institutions) .
This mandate is tailored to meet Nigeria's need. It's intended to foster unity.
Conscription in Russia and other NATO affiliated countries is a National service mandated by law for a certain demographic.
The similarity between conscription and NYSC is the mandate.
Conscription and NYSC can be evaded but there are consequences.
Conscription/ mandatory military service Russia is equally tailored to meet Russia's need.
Conscription in Russia is active during peace and war times.
During peace time, given Russia's history of surviving multiple attempts of the West to annihilate Russia. (E.g Napoleon of France marching against Russia, and Nazi Germany attempting to annihilate Russia during WW2), it's very important for Russia to make sure every citizen is able to defend the country.
The threat against Russia's existence hasn't ceased.
Conscripted Citizens gain military experience and skills required to defend Russia through short term service.
They're usually reserved and could be called up to defend the country.
Russia's millitary doctrine has preserved Russia's territory, maintained peace and unity in Russia.
You can't have peace and unity in Russia if there's no Russia.
Russia has only preemptively partially mobilized part of it's reserve for possible deployment and there's a lot of panic in the West.
The standing millitary is on stand by.
There were protests for Russia's Zelenskys (Navalny).
Protests broke out in Canada against vaccine mandates(freedom convoy), the govt of Canada shut down lines of communication, froze bank accounts, and killed protesters.
Did the Endsars protest collapse Nigeria?
Who have been giving the fully mobilized military of Ukraine/West a bloody nose in Ukraine

You mentioned Napoleon's france and Nazi Germany. Remember that those groups were the aggressors and Russia was the victim.

Now Russia is the aggressor. Also remember that Russia does conscription for people after secondary school.

He is bringing reservist. Which is normal but to what end? You are turning your economy to war time economy for a war that's pointless and based on your ego. What's his gain? Diverting human resources for economic growth to war and till paying the cost in monitory and human life. It's stupid.

Imagine is naija say all corpers should fight Boko Haram, will you support?

Ukraine citizens want to be with the west. Putin says they must be within his sphere of influence. Let them decide their destiny.

You remember that Russia, USA and UK signed a path with Ukraine that they will protect it from any invader as long as it gives it's nuclear power weapon away. So US and UK giving them arms is honouring the agreement unlike Russia that has broken the agreement.

Putin is using Russian lives to fight for his ego. And until he is removed from office, Russia is doomed.

Economy is suffering and he is still holding his ego tight and sending souls to their grave.
Re: Photos Of Putin’s Newly Mobilized Army Of Aged And Unfit Men Being Sent To Fight by grandstar(m): 6:19pm On Sep 29, 2022
Blue3k:

I disagree on Geopolitical stances. Why do you keep ignoring the fact Ukraine could have reached a deal with Donbass and Russia before they decided to go the secession route in 2014? Is it Putin's fault they went to war with the break away regions and they rejected the autonomy you're preaching here in Minsk 2 agreement? Mind you russia was asking for too much. They're Break away Republics now until they're annexed so Ukraine just takes that loss.

Even if Ukraine accepted the autonomy of the Donbas region in 2014, Putin would still want more. The Liluputian Baltic countries might be his next target as they have joined the EU and are all NATO countries and some border Russia.

My argument was simply that with Putin disgraced, he should save face by reaching an agreement with the Ukrainians for some level of autonomy. I'm sure even the Europeans would
Re: Photos Of Putin’s Newly Mobilized Army Of Aged And Unfit Men Being Sent To Fight by CollidgeEffect: 6:33pm On Sep 29, 2022
Lol

It's about time Putin calls this war off. Long overdue.
Re: Photos Of Putin’s Newly Mobilized Army Of Aged And Unfit Men Being Sent To Fight by Amodi470(m): 6:38pm On Sep 29, 2022
That's how e supposed be, patriotic citizens should die for their country. Buhari should also mobilise Nigerians to fight Bandits, Boko Haram, and UGM
Re: Photos Of Putin’s Newly Mobilized Army Of Aged And Unfit Men Being Sent To Fight by ifeanyiclement: 6:40pm On Sep 29, 2022
Moh247:
cool

It's called military reserve system and that was what Tinubu suggested and some idiots where screaming agbado and Cassava

Dondass and entire SouthEast Ukraine are majorly ethnic Russians and Putin won't stop till he gets them out of Jewish and Western controlled Ukraine

US, EU , NATO and the West can manipulate the Media any how they like, Putin won't stop until they recognise Minsk agreement

PS: I take God beg Zombidiots to stop qouting me, I love discussion based on facts not sentiments and Amuda Aguleri bullshit

even zalensky himself is an ethnic Russian, that doesn't make the Russian invasion right ,
moreover their are thousands of ethnic Russian in the Ukrainian army
Re: Photos Of Putin’s Newly Mobilized Army Of Aged And Unfit Men Being Sent To Fight by grandstar(m): 6:45pm On Sep 29, 2022
Blue3k:

I disagree on Geopolitical stances. Why do you keep ignoring the fact Ukraine could have reached a deal with Donbass and Russia before they decided to go the secession route in 2014? Is it Putin's fault they went to war with the break away regions and they rejected the autonomy you're preaching here in Minsk 2 agreement? Mind you russia was asking for too much. They're Break away Republics now until they're annexed so Ukraine just takes that loss.

What did Russia really want in 2014? Donbas then and now eas simply a ruse. Putin was pissed off his man did not win the Ukrainian election and had to make that clear to the people of Ukraine.

Even if Ukraine accepted the autonomy of the Donbas region in 2014, Putin would still want more. The Liluputian Baltic countries might be his next target as they have joined the EU and are all NATO members and some border Russia.

My argument was simply that with Putin disgraced, he should save face by reaching an agreement with the Ukrainians for some level of autonomy for Donbas. I'm sure even the Europeans would be pleased to reach an agreement if it would bring back the much needed gas.

Ukraine may want none of such. Even if the Europeans seek a soft landing, America won't. Nancy Pelosi's visit to Taiwan is a warning to other tyrants. I'm sure the Americans would still be supplying the Ukrainians weapons .
Re: Photos Of Putin’s Newly Mobilized Army Of Aged And Unfit Men Being Sent To Fight by Blue3k(m): 6:46pm On Sep 29, 2022
grandstar:

Even if Ukraine accepted the autonomy of the Donbas region in 2014, Putin would still want more.

My argument was simply that with Putin disgraced, he should save face by reaching an agreement with the Ukrainians for some level of autonomy.

You just Stated Ukraine rejected the autonomy for those regions. Maybe they would knowing they will lose it anyway.
Re: Photos Of Putin’s Newly Mobilized Army Of Aged And Unfit Men Being Sent To Fight by Ifakiland(m): 7:28pm On Sep 29, 2022
Amb1045:
These are retired soldiers with families, nothing bad about it. They have to defend their country against NATO intruders. If you know you know. So if Nigeria is a working country and it turns out you have to defend it, will you shy away to do so even though you know death is involve. Fight against people trying to oppress your kind. But current I don't see myself defending Nigeria for corrupt politicians to loot the Nigerian treasure for them and there families.

After all the useless comedian zelensky is forcing the younger Ukrainian generation to die for his selfish interest. The comedian is also destroying the economy of Europeans. UK, Germany, France is bleeding current. The world is bleeding due to one man. Lol

Me as the commander of these troops, soldiers I know you're grumbling within you why you're here, I know you are not happy to be here but it's who you're, you are a soldier that has swear an oath to defend your country. You have to defend your motherland against barberrians, scavengers who will kill, rape your wife and kids, steal your natural resource, destroy your cultural heritage. You have to defend your generation against such evil men, stand for what is right, die for your country. Keep your head up because you will be remembered as a hero who stood up for your country when it matters the most. You're not fighting for the President rather you're fighting to uphold justice and rule of law against injustice of NATO to invade your brothers in Ukraine. Have no mercy for the enemy of these country, your motherland Russia. Defend it with your last blood.

Please before you quote me go and make more research about the war in Ukraine, these war has been going for nothing less than 5years ago. Russia intervened due to continues killing of Russian citizens in Ukraine territory. Russia is trying to liberate there people from the evil eyes of NATO.

Most people has been brainwashed by the western propaganda, the other day Putin was complaining how the westerners are only shifting Ukraine flour to other European countries at normal cheap rates without putting Africans and Asians into consideration. These criminals must be brought to justice. Lol na them make bread to costs for here. They are using us to fund the war in Ukraine stylishly. Bastards
Your papa....with all due respect. Your papa
Re: Photos Of Putin’s Newly Mobilized Army Of Aged And Unfit Men Being Sent To Fight by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 29, 2022
Western narrative again. Putin had the chance to take a good slice of Georgia in 2008. Russian troops were almost in the capital and they withdrew on their free will after Georgia withdrew from SouthOssetia but the west has made you think Russia is a monster.
grandstar:

Even if Ukraine accepted the autonomy of the Donbas region in 2014, Putin would still want more. The Liluputian Baltic countries might be his next target as they have joined the EU and are all NATO countries and some border Russia.

My argument was simply that with Putin disgraced, he should save face by reaching an agreement with the Ukrainians for some level of autonomy. I'm sure even the Europeans would

Re: Photos Of Putin’s Newly Mobilized Army Of Aged And Unfit Men Being Sent To Fight by Mike23r: 7:53pm On Sep 29, 2022
muykem:
Putin is fighting a lost battle. Western countries will use opportunity of this war to put Russia on its knees no matter how long.it takes.

this just d west end-game people no think about,he go still use gas & oil beg the west
Re: Photos Of Putin’s Newly Mobilized Army Of Aged And Unfit Men Being Sent To Fight by Clinghton: 7:58pm On Sep 29, 2022
I pity the souls of those men that would be commanded to charge at live ammunitions being fired at them.
Re: Photos Of Putin’s Newly Mobilized Army Of Aged And Unfit Men Being Sent To Fight by jrusky(m): 8:07pm On Sep 29, 2022
caye:

It's a pity that people like Biden, Trump and many republicRATS of the USA are still alive.
Thought it ended with Ronald Reagan.

These names you nentioned are they the caused of failure? I noticed you are in pain and very frustrated I think you need to retrace your life to truly identify the cause of your failure and duly address it before its too late.

My honest advise.
Re: Photos Of Putin’s Newly Mobilized Army Of Aged And Unfit Men Being Sent To Fight by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 29, 2022
sniperr007:

You mentioned Napoleon's france and Nazi Germany. Remember that those groups were the aggressors and Russia was the victim.

Now Russia is the aggressor. Also remember that Russia does conscription for people after secondary school.

He is bringing reservist. Which is normal but to what end? You are turning your economy to war time economy for a war that's pointless and based on your ego. What's his gain? Diverting human resources for economic growth to war and till paying the cost in monitory and human life. It's stupid.

Imagine is naija say all corpers should fight Boko Haram, will you support?

Ukraine citizens want to be with the west. Putin says they must be within his sphere of influence. Let them decide their destiny.

You remember that Russia, USA and UK signed a path with Ukraine that they will protect it from any invader as long as it gives it's nuclear power weapon away. So US and UK giving them arms is honouring the agreement unlike Russia that has broken the agreement.

Putin is using Russian lives to fight for his ego. And until he is removed from office, Russia is doomed.

Economy is suffering and he is still holding his ego tight and sending souls to their grave.

Your perspective is different from mine.
You see Russia as the aggressor and I see Russia dismantling a neo colonialist world order.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Putin’s Newly Mobilized Army Of Aged And Unfit Men Being Sent To Fight by Culwizthedeltan(m): 8:24pm On Sep 29, 2022
Amb1045:

You get sense at all ?? undecided
Re: Photos Of Putin’s Newly Mobilized Army Of Aged And Unfit Men Being Sent To Fight by Culwizthedeltan(m): 8:26pm On Sep 29, 2022
Moh247:

During Biafran war ,were old and young men not volonteering to fight for their country

Give an experienced old man with a sniper rifle a chance and you are gone

If we had military reserve system like NYSC scheme herdsmen won't be killing people anyhow

They never volunteered they were forced…. Get your facts right
Re: Photos Of Putin’s Newly Mobilized Army Of Aged And Unfit Men Being Sent To Fight by preciousmetals: 8:42pm On Sep 29, 2022
This are meat in the hand of Ukraine Soldiers, R.I.P to them
Re: Photos Of Putin’s Newly Mobilized Army Of Aged And Unfit Men Being Sent To Fight by Kingpele(m): 9:11pm On Sep 29, 2022
[quote author=Moh247 post=117106612] cool

.[ is it why u did what u did to your nephew batist nigga
Re: Photos Of Putin’s Newly Mobilized Army Of Aged And Unfit Men Being Sent To Fight by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:42pm On Sep 29, 2022
Entprys:
Forget age. We need experienced men now to handle the West

“We”? You’re a Russian citizen? What part of Russia do you live in?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Putin’s Newly Mobilized Army Of Aged And Unfit Men Being Sent To Fight by YoungLionken(m): 9:53pm On Sep 29, 2022
JoeNL22:

How does Russia war affect igbo people?.
Why is sense far from you!?
Recieve sense in Jesus name.amen

Exodus 20:7...
Re: Photos Of Putin’s Newly Mobilized Army Of Aged And Unfit Men Being Sent To Fight by PoliteActivist: 10:02pm On Sep 29, 2022
Amb1045:
I don't think you really know what is happening between Russia and Ukraine. Make more research you go understand.

IDIOT !!!!
Re: Photos Of Putin’s Newly Mobilized Army Of Aged And Unfit Men Being Sent To Fight by sniperr007(m): 10:07pm On Sep 29, 2022
ayoisblack:

Your perspective is different from mine.
You see Russia as the aggressor and I see Russia dismantling a neo colonialist world order.

How are they destroying neo colonist world order?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" / Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect / Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.