Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,328 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

APC Supporters Are Now Saying, "Wait Till Election Day" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Supporters Are Now Saying, "Wait Till Election Day" (976 Views)

U.S. Says APC Supporters Attacked, Prevented Igbo, Non-party Members From Voting / You Are Not The Only Voice Of Nigerians, Wait Till 2027 - Tinubu To NLC / I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Supporters Are Now Saying, "Wait Till Election Day" by Authority1o1(m): 11:16am On Oct 01, 2022
When Obidients were mercilessly (almost heartlessly) pressing the necks of Urchins with their numerous marches across different states, APC Urchins Incorporated told us that they were waiting for 28th September to show us the stuff they're made of.

28th Sept. has come and gone and this is 1st of October. We've yet to see anything from their camp.

Now they've shifted post again. One deluded urchin told me to wait until election day, no more 28th September.

At this point, it is safe to say that APC has died a natural death.

Or do they use London calender too? shocked

20 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Are Now Saying, "Wait Till Election Day" by Moh247: 11:19am On Oct 01, 2022
Why are Zombidiots panicking... Tinubu this Tinubu that

It's just 3 days in the campaign of 6 months

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Supporters Are Now Saying, "Wait Till Election Day" by cherishmichael: 11:19am On Oct 01, 2022
Lolz grin
Re: APC Supporters Are Now Saying, "Wait Till Election Day" by Authority1o1(m): 11:21am On Oct 01, 2022
Moh247:

You were all chanting "I can't wait for 28th September".

Has it not come or do you use London calender too?

19 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Are Now Saying, "Wait Till Election Day" by SmartPolician: 11:28am On Oct 01, 2022
They are waiting for mobilization fee.

I don't blame them though.

They are well aware that Tinubu has stolen so much from the system and want their own share of his loots.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Supporters Are Now Saying, "Wait Till Election Day" by Freestainworld(m): 11:38am On Oct 01, 2022
APC haven't remitted yet

2 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Are Now Saying, "Wait Till Election Day" by Kokoy2022: 11:56am On Oct 01, 2022
There are three types of miscreants that support Tinupoo;First on the list is those that tribalism, ethnicity and religious extrimists.
The second set is hungry and unideological urchins like cultists,agboros and their like.
The last but not the least are expired and greedy and egocentric political,religious,professional and occupational nuisance.

4 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Are Now Saying, "Wait Till Election Day" by Sonyboom765: 12:01pm On Oct 01, 2022
Some of us are not waiting. Peter Obi come presidential election will not have 3 million vote nor will he will 3 states across Nigeria. I already have a million bet with one Obi supporter, will to bet additiy100K if you are interested. I no de shout.

Authority1o1:
When Obidients were mercilessly (almost heartlessly) pressing the necks of Urchins with their numerous marches across different states, APC Urchins Incorporated told us that they were waiting for 28th September to show us the stuff they're made of.

28th Sept. has come and gone and this is 1st of October. We've yet to see anything from their camp.

Now they've shifted post again. One deluded urchin told me to wait until election day, no more 28th September.

Re: APC Supporters Are Now Saying, "Wait Till Election Day" by Abdu81: 12:02pm On Oct 01, 2022
Obi never organize rally for any location.

Na vawulance we go dey Feed them wotowoto.

No going back back until obi is sworn in.

3 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Are Now Saying, "Wait Till Election Day" by Authority1o1(m): 12:32pm On Oct 01, 2022
Sonyboom765:
Some of us are not waiting. Peter Obi come presidential election will not have 3 million vote nor will he will 3 states across Nigeria. I already have a million bet with one Obi supporter, will to bet additiy100K if you are interested. I no de shout.

Obi is your next president. I can stake #500k if you're willing for a face-to-face meeting where a lawyer will hash a legal deal.

I'm not part of all these online million/#100k noise.

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters Are Now Saying, "Wait Till Election Day" by kay1one(m): 12:41pm On Oct 01, 2022
Moh247:

"Wait make campaign start" don change to "we're just 3 days into campaign"

Open your eyes.

We don mark you already as one of Nigeria enemies

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters Are Now Saying, "Wait Till Election Day" by ambale(m): 12:58pm On Oct 01, 2022
They only care about their pockets

Even the ones on Facebook no know wet in to post again

Baba no dey, money no show

Yeye people
Re: APC Supporters Are Now Saying, "Wait Till Election Day" by Sonyboom765: 1:27pm On Oct 01, 2022
OK

Authority1o1:

Obi is your next president. I can stake #500k if you're willing for a face-to-face meeting where a lawyer will hash a legal deal.

I'm not part of all these online million/#100k noise.
Re: APC Supporters Are Now Saying, "Wait Till Election Day" by Bontafa: 1:28pm On Oct 01, 2022
Moh247:

Continue living in denial

2 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Are Now Saying, "Wait Till Election Day" by Authority1o1(m): 1:34pm On Oct 01, 2022
Sonyboom765:
OK

Drop your location and ready my money.

If not, don't you EVER quote or mention me again for the rest of your stay on NL. I don't waste time with unserious folk.
Re: APC Supporters Are Now Saying, "Wait Till Election Day" by NothingDoMe: 1:35pm On Oct 01, 2022
Moh247:

But is true na. Una don shift goal post. Now na wait till election. Abeg where una million man March for Tinubu. I wan check something. cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters Are Now Saying, "Wait Till Election Day" by ajidikun: 2:19pm On Oct 01, 2022
The cadaver is still convulsing ooo
Authority1o1:

Re: APC Supporters Are Now Saying, "Wait Till Election Day" by Sonyboom765: 7:05pm On Oct 01, 2022
I should drop your money ?
Your papa keep money for my hand or you don go mad. The bet is for an election that is yet to take place and you want me to drop it foe you not even to someone trustworthy. You Obi lying clowns na him I go give money.

Election me go de f2f cash at hand as them release result you can go with the money if you win or you invlove a NL mod who I will know his house n we keep the money with him. No need to de too talk all bet till election time not before or you think na noise you wan talk collect money for my hand.

Authority1o1:

Drop your location and ready my money.

If not, don't you EVER quote or mention me again for the rest of your stay on NL. I don't waste time with unserious folk.

Re: APC Supporters Are Now Saying, "Wait Till Election Day" by Authority1o1(m): 10:53pm On Oct 01, 2022
Sonyboom765:
I should drop your money ?
Your papa keep money for my hand or you don go mad. The bet is for an election that is yet to take place and you want me to drop it foe you not even to someone trustworthy. You Obi lying clowns na him I go give money.

Election me go de f2f cash at hand as them release result you can go with the money if you win or you invlove a NL mod who I will know his house n we keep the money with him. No need to de too talk all bet till election time not before or you think na noise you wan talk collect money for my hand.

Once an urchin, always an urchin.

I've told you that a lawyer would be on ground and the money you intend to stake will be taken into the custody of a third party of our choice.

Tomorrow I am ready. Where you at?

With all due respect, never you mention 'papa' or 'mama' in our discussions. You don't know anything about me or the crazy length I can go in defending those that I love.
Re: APC Supporters Are Now Saying, "Wait Till Election Day" by Sonyboom765: 11:14pm On Oct 01, 2022
You can go as far as hellfire for all I care. Who gives a flying 4uck about either your father or mother. You can head to hell again if you can't wait till a week at most to election before I place a bet with you.

Authority1o1:

Once an urchin, always an urchin.

I've told you that a lawyer would be on ground and the money you intend to stake will be taken into the custody of a third party of our choice.

Tomorrow I am ready. Where you at?

With all due respect, never you mention 'papa' or 'mama' in our discussions. You don't know anything about me or the crazy length I can go in defending those that I love.

(1) (Reply)

Senator Bassey Albert Akpan's 2 Close Aides Gunned Down By IPOB / I Was Scammed By A Penis Enlargement Seller. Help / OYO: See What This Elderly Woman Said About Peter Obi(video, Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.