Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now (41102 Views)

Before And After: See Facebook User's Thought On Tinubu In 2007 And Now (photo) / Fashola: Money For Road Rehabilitated By RCCG Was Paid In 2011 And Not 2018 / See Facebook User That Predicted The 2019 Elections In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by tamdun: 8:13am On Sep 30, 2022
obembet:
Once u are part of the PDP and APC, I won't expect any miracle from u. if you like, form now party. Na only mumu dey follow them.

I love sowore but I have he can't win.

Was Peter Obi not part of pdp?

1 Like

Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by SaturnNick(m): 8:13am On Sep 30, 2022
Chizzyjforce:
Sometimes we hate on Super Eagles, next moment we are signing their praises when they start showing what they're made of.

grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by Slynation(m): 8:17am On Sep 30, 2022
Olaoluwa112:

https://www.facebook.com/100001241966284/posts/pfbid02B5qrVxG9LCDZ8iFCT6nNi5H12uNFEndcszWHYnt8xiDbe6inBfAKQyQvWE4o2jd3l/?app=fbl

That's the link to his post, it is tribalism that is killing us all, we all saw on naira land here how your igbo people hate Peter obi back than but he suddenly became a Saint just few month ago, people change I believe that but hell your people are just filled with hate.
Tinubu should never be your headache, at least, 3 out of your 5 governors is owing their state workers 6 months plus salaries, one day you will tell your unborn children how they should vote them against any other people, claiming they are now better than the rest.
So why is it making FP if not for propagandary sake, did Tinubu using a catheter made FP, instead they are silently removing topics regarding such issues...Even Umahi that did wonders in Ebonyi state still has critics!! There are many post hailing Obi for what he did in Anambra state, but agbodorians will only look for the criticisms that suits their narrative...

Obi still remains the best among the popular candidates, if you and your fellow agbadorians will not accept it, please pack your bags and go to Mozambique cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by successmatters(m): 8:20am On Sep 30, 2022
lailo:

The person u are trumping up is a bigger failure than Tinubu and Atiku. The only thing that qualifies him before u is that he is igbo. You are the tribalist here bcs u know deep within u that in terms of track record and performance, comparing Obi with these other two is like day and night just like Reno said it. Find a better candidate and drop Igbo agenda. undecided

Lies.

Peter Obi has proven beyond all reasonable doubts to be a better administrator that Tinubu or Atiku, I am voting for competence and not tired old retired criminals who has been on the corridors of power forever without changing anything.

Tinubu got us into this mess, he has no moral justification to be asking us to trust his wrong judgement again because we all see he's no longer capable of rational reasonable due to the effects of senility as he naturally ages. We cannot trust an Atiku again after what we all know about him, these people are just there to share thr money to their cronies and you and me will continue to suffer as usual.

Set yourself free from mental slavery.

Vote for Peter Obi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by Slynation(m): 8:20am On Sep 30, 2022
SmartyPants:

Are you a bush boy? cheesy

If i go on your page today to dig up your post from 2 years ago and screenshot it, do you expect your profile pic from 2 years ago to show?
No I'm not from the bush and you?? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by Slynation(m): 8:22am On Sep 30, 2022
kolaaderin:
imagine this one with half education of how Facebook works still displaying his mumu fury on nairaland. Go to your facebook now and check on you comment 10 year ago and see if it will carry same picture you are using as display then. After you can come back and delete this your sorry comment
Kolapo my son... !! Always listen to the words, teachings and method of Afenifere so your days may be long...!!

This was the exact words from your grandfather to you but you were only a toddler, now take it as a free gift from me to you...
Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by rollywise(m): 8:23am On Sep 30, 2022
jumper524:
This same nigga would say tribalism is the reason we don't want Obi. Oga I can't employ someone who failed waec and went to miracle center for GCE while I leave out a first class holder in administration.
To be honest, we know the hidden discrimination in the university system, na only those when no get full requirements dem dey deport go department like philosophy during screening. Abi I lie?

So this is what you came to disturb me with this OBI-dient and Yusuful morning.
The way you wasted my data, my God will waste all your data. You'll do three monthly subscription in one week and it will still finish. Your original follow come charger will blow while you are charging. They'll all come to pass

1 Like

Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by oneMalik: 8:24am On Sep 30, 2022
Thats Nigerians for you !

There are ways we think as Nigerians .... The way we think when hungry and the way we think when fed even when what we ate was stolen are different.

That's why you see protest and counter protest !

that's why am always on govt side... Nigerians are funny people to deal with cos we dont keep to our words . imagine someone on 3rd mainland bridge telling somebody on phone he's at Jibowu and he almost fought me for asking a simple question" do you think that person will think you are a victim if there's a breaking news that this bus fell into the river ?

give Obi the chance to rule he will fail like over-ripe pawpaw cos he's lacking those qualities the guy was complaining for till date.... former president GEJ , a complete responsible , brilliant and intelligent man came and he failed woefully ... he brought brilliant ideas [ BVN , NIN , TSA and so on ] but they didnt allow him to enforce them . Buhari used strong head to enforce them and we turned him from hero to a monster just like that even when we know the benefits of those things .
Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by goaldynman(m): 8:24am On Sep 30, 2022
jumper524:
I call this living in denial. Those who use fake northern pictures to claim northerners now have a say.

You mean like this APC URCHIN from Yoruba claiming Igbo name, Chioma?!

1 Share

Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by themanderon: 8:24am On Sep 30, 2022
jumper524:
This same nigga would say tribalism is the reason we don't want Obi. Oga I can't employ someone who failed waec and went to miracle center for GCE while I leave out a first class holder in administration.
To be honest, we know the hidden discrimination in the university system, na only those when no get full requirements dem dey deport go department like philosophy during screening. Abi I lie?

Your opinion and it doesn't matter.

1 Like

Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by ceeceeco: 8:33am On Sep 30, 2022
frank14011991:
you know I am saying the truth, you can't compare obi 8 years as a governor to tinubus 8 years as governor
My friend, make una allow that old man to rest joor! Tinubu did this for Lagos, Tinubu did that for Lagos, abeg make we hear word. BRF had more visible achievements than BAT. Tinubu don't have the energy to rule, you can see it, it's very obvious. That's the sad truth, you can't shy away from it.

1 Like

Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by BallingGuy: 8:34am On Sep 30, 2022
Chizzyjforce:

They won Brazil and Argentina in semis and final respectively to become the first African country to win the Olympics in Atlanta 1996. grin grin grin

I guess you're not yet on earth then grin grin grin grin

Ouch!
Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by HaneefahRN(f): 8:40am On Sep 30, 2022
Obidient ko, I don't see hope in any of the present candidates all bunch of a feather, thieves of varying ages and size
Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by Emmyjay007(m): 8:40am On Sep 30, 2022
PO studied philosophy we know, he didn't pass out with a 1st class we know.

However what did your presence President pass out with that made your 1st class EMILOKAN to fight tooth and nail to install him as president?
Did your 1st class EMILOKAN not know that Dr Good luck was a graduate and instead choose a non graduate.

Nobody who values education will do that talkless of a so called 1st class graduate.
Please think about it.

1 Like

Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by FromZeroToHero(m): 8:41am On Sep 30, 2022
Tinubu Urchins thought we are daft like them.

1 Like

Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by Satedly(m): 8:44am On Sep 30, 2022
jumper524:
so he has been on that profile photo for a good 11yrs grin
Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by backnbeta(f): 8:45am On Sep 30, 2022
lailo:

Which nepotism did Tinubu practise?
Did you see Tinubu in my post I only mentioned Bubu the king of nepotism. However, just like the man who changed 360° to start supporting his kinsman, I will also vote for Tinubu if I'm voting! We are all guilty of that! The election has been ethnicised beyond redemption undecided
Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by jumper524(m): 8:46am On Sep 30, 2022
Slynation:
Rubbish and fvcking edited...The mods that pushed this to FP must be mad!!

So you mean to tell us he's been using the same profile pics for the past 11years...

Only agbado urchins will masturbate over this post because it suits that senseless narrative
this one don use insult display him stupidity. For your mind you ask valid and intelligent question. OK all Facebook post old or new reflects the current profile pictures.
Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by jumper524(m): 8:47am On Sep 30, 2022
Satedly:
so he has been on that profile photo for a good 11yrs grin
go back and read the early comments so you'll know how Facebook works.
Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by goaldynman(m): 8:53am On Sep 30, 2022
victorsola:
well I just changed my mind .

That means you are a goat that changes his mind according to any fake thing he sees in social media!

Pèlè! Sola the Tinubu brother!!
Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by Aghaclem67: 8:55am On Sep 30, 2022
jumper524:

If you know the meaning of philosophy you won't be making this comment cool grin. Philosophers rule the world. Gone are the days when people thought that the only intelligent people were people that studied Medicine, Engineering and Law.
Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by victorsola: 8:56am On Sep 30, 2022
goaldynman:

That means you are a goat that changes his mind according to any fake thing he sees in social media!

Pèlè! Sola the Tinubu brother!!
why are you pained , I have my choice and that’s my choice . U have a problem with , end your life cus it’s not worth living .
Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by BeanmanX(m): 8:59am On Sep 30, 2022
obembet:

Peter obi no move Anambra forward. After his 8 yrs tenure, he ran to Lagos. So I don't expect anything from him.

I only want to vote Atiku in order to settle igbo and Yoruba fight
But you know that Atiku will never win right?...
Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:07am On Sep 30, 2022
Apc we dey see una hand work, but next time look for something meaningful to say, tinubu that have turn to national jokes is not your problem, na person tweet be una problem now right

Dey there make tinubu they embarrass all of una

Abeg always pray he doesn't appear in public before him go shame una abeg
Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by obembet(f): 9:09am On Sep 30, 2022
BeanmanX:
But you know that Atiku will never win right?...

Atiku have more chances than any other candidates. South have already divided
Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by Hafis1(m): 9:10am On Sep 30, 2022
So he used the same profile picture for more than 10 years?
Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by BeanmanX(m): 9:12am On Sep 30, 2022
obembet:

Atiku have more chances than any other candidates. South have already divided
He go shock you during election... grin
Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by Headachetoigboh(f): 9:16am On Sep 30, 2022
wis3:
But in they end. They always disappoint. They never fail.

But they are better than Man U(Tinubu) that is known for failure
Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by Bonavi: 9:18am On Sep 30, 2022
jumper524:
because there was even development in all the 178 communities in Anambra. The Austin guy was expecting Peter Obi to focus his development in Awka, the capital which is probably where he was residing. I was in Awka then. If Obi has concentrated his development in the three major towns - Onitsha Nnewi and Awka all those other towns he made what they are today - Ekwulobia, Oko, Aguleri, Ogidi, Obosi, Nkpor, Abagana, Enugu Ukwu, Nkwele etc would have still been typical villages today
Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by wis3(m): 9:18am On Sep 30, 2022
Headachetoigboh:

But they are better than Man U(Tinubu) that is known for failure
you're mistaken if you think I care about any of the three contestants. They're all failures for all I care with nothing to offer
Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by GodisFirst: 9:20am On Sep 30, 2022
That was before he became informed.
Just like you, when you are not informed, educated or enlightened, you are bout to be arrogant and unnecessarily aggressive.

You are talking about now that the country is in a mess. Those good years, you want to study History, Philosophy, Zoology because there were jobs for you. You go for courses of your passion and choice. Not now every one wants to study Medicine, Engineering, Pharmacy, Accountancy hoping to get work still no job for them at the end.

So get informed and drop your arrogance tendency.
Be Obidient and Yusuful so that Nigeria go better again. So that there will be hope for the future of Nigeria,
Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by Kilometres: 9:23am On Sep 30, 2022
Arda1000:
Lol but wait oo em no Dey change profile picture ni grin

If you dig people's old post on Facebook....it is their current profile picture that will be there....common sense.

Na why Obi supporters be zombies.... small reasoning una no fit do....just bandwagon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Elisha Ishaku Abbo With The Igp - Photo / Why Terrorists Couldn’t Have Stolen N82m, $36,000 Cash From Kuje Prison / Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.