Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,520 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now (41105 Views)

Before And After: See Facebook User's Thought On Tinubu In 2007 And Now (photo) / Fashola: Money For Road Rehabilitated By RCCG Was Paid In 2011 And Not 2018 / See Facebook User That Predicted The 2019 Elections In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by DeGLORIOUS: 7:35am On Sep 30, 2022
Not getting full requirements is not a prove that you are a dullard. Get that right.
Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by Parachoko: 7:36am On Sep 30, 2022
Kajaard:

It's rubbish to you because you lack brain cells and can't reason for yourself. Simple.
Only a shallow person like you will believe Obi didn't steal.

Comparing Tinubu and Obi in terms of achievement is like comparing USA with Chad.

The difference is clear.

Obi a GCE holder nah him you wan dey compare with Asiwaju who graduated with Honours in an American University? The joke is on your dull self.
Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by moyosore32: 7:37am On Sep 30, 2022
obembet:

Obi is not my father and my father never give birth to fool like you.

Pls Respect my choice and vote whosoever you want.

I love ur reply, d boy foolish indeed
All ds ones na dey chop gree giveaway airtime and sub, then they’ll jump on here spitting all sorts of rubbish and jargons
Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by kolaaderin: 7:38am On Sep 30, 2022
Slynation:
Rubbish and fvcking edited...The mods that pushed this to FP must be mad!!

So you mean to tell us he's been using the same profile pics for the past 11years...

Only agbado urchins will masturbate over this post because it suits that senseless narrative
imagine this one with half education of how Facebook works still displaying his mumu fury on nairaland. Go to your facebook now and check on you comment 10 year ago and see if it will carry same picture you are using as display then. After you can come back and delete this your sorry comment

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by chinos20(m): 7:38am On Sep 30, 2022
jumper524:
This same nigga would say tribalism is the reason we don't want Obi. Oga I can't employ someone who failed waec and went to miracle center for GCE while I leave out a first class holder in administration.
To be honest, we know the hidden discrimination in the university system, na only those when no get full requirements dem dey deport go department like philosophy during screening. Abi I lie?
He's seen what he is capable of doing and change his view of him
Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by Lashist(m): 7:39am On Sep 30, 2022
jumper524:
Lol. Write to Chicago University.
Lmao...oga drop his qualifications na.. write to chicago university and show us your candidate's first class result cheesy

1 Like

Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by BrashMan: 7:40am On Sep 30, 2022
moyosore32:

That’s how u folks go about intimidating pple with irrelevant manipulative words... just imagine d crass and think bout ur life, somobody stated his opinion on a matter and all ur sick ass was gonna say is this that I later quoted... omoh as una dey use sleep with all this kain mentality sef, ur mind go dey black gaan o

Stop saying trash. What's the manipulative about what I said or did you just learn that word and have seen my post as a perfect opportunity to use it?

Why will I force my opinion on anybody?
You all claim to be educated, but keep behainv like zombies.
How can you say that your reason for not supporting a candidate is because of his supporters? You mean you have seen a good candidate, but you won't support him because his supporters whom he has not control over is your reason for opposing him?

Make it make sense. What has the supporters got to do with his capacity and capabilities?
Is it the supporters that are going to govern for him?

You people should oppose him with your full chest. It's your right to support whoever you like, even if it's a terrorist. But don't use supporters as a cover up. It's a stupid excuse.

1 Like

Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by Kajaard: 7:40am On Sep 30, 2022
Parachoko:
Only a shallow person like you will believe Obi didn't steal.

Comparing Tinubu and Obi in terms of achievement is like comparing USA with Chad.

The difference is clear.

Obi a GCE holder nah him you wan dey compare with Asiwaju who graduated with Honours in an American University? The joke is on your dull self.

Just the statement in boldfaced shows me I have been arguing with an illiterate. Last response to you.

1 Like

Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by luizpippo(m): 7:40am On Sep 30, 2022
You can go on Facebook and you'd see Always Ibom people in APC castigating Akpabio as the worst thing on earth but would be praising him today as the best thing since they were in the same party now.

Tinubu openly said Buhari was inelectable in 2007, El-Rufai said same thing, but years later they started worshipping the same Buhari as a god.

Atiku left the PDP with rhetorics of how the party has destroyed Nigeria, now he is expecting Nigerians to believe he is going to repair Nigeria via the same destructive PDP.

Politicians are scammers, know this and know peace.
Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by Coolbreeze1988(m): 7:41am On Sep 30, 2022
jumper524:
This same nigga would say tribalism is the reason we don't want Obi. Oga I can't employ someone who failed waec and went to miracle center for GCE while I leave out a first class holder in administration.
To be honest, we know the hidden discrimination in the university system, na only those when no get full requirements dem dey deport go department like philosophy during screening. Abi I lie?
You are not well Oga, I studied Philosophy because that was the course I love most. And I had the full requirements. Stop hating on Obi, like it or not He's gonna be the next president of Nigeria insha Allah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by donbenie(m): 7:42am On Sep 30, 2022
jumper524:
yea Obi dug several borehole in multiple anambra communities but in the end he still failed as a leader.
ASUU went on strike for 6months at state level.
Increased tuttiion fee by over 200% and said education not for the poor while tinubu/Fashola was not just doing free and compulsory education in lagos but also giving out free textbooks.
While tinubu were empowering youths, making them a day governor, obi was throwing his own at rivers.
Oga if Brazil and Nigeria dey play match, the bookies would always see Brazil as favorite.
Except your hoping on a miracle.
I'll rather be practical.
Obi ruled Anambra and went home to his business, after leaving billions in government coffers.
Tinubu to this day is still sucking Lagos dry with a long straw..
A man that allocated collosal gratuity and benefits for life for himself and his family, after ruling Lagos for 8 years..
The same man that channels all Lagos Taxes through his company til tomorrow..
Mr Bullion Van..
Empowering youths?
Peter Obi empowered all government schools in Anambra with ICT facilities and transportation services..
Peter Obi built and renovated hospital facilities in government and Mission Hospitals all over the state..
If you want to be a partisan supporter of BAT,it is your right and privilege to do so..
Just don't hide under some social crusader rubbish to sell your principal..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by sa09011617135(m): 7:44am On Sep 30, 2022
we have original usa phone number for your website app and account verification. We have paid vpn datingsite idcard etc. @cheap price.
Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by Prince001(m): 7:44am On Sep 30, 2022
wis3:
But in they end. They always disappoint. They never fail.

Now una dey use Glory of people that achieved something to help facilitate these heartless and corrupt politicians, na wowwwww. what's wrong with the youth of this country sef. Ahhhhhhhhhh na wowww
Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by Neddstark: 7:45am On Sep 30, 2022
obembet:
Only foolish people blindly trust politicians. I will never support both past and present politicians... Most Obi supporters follow him cos he's Igbo. So they cover all is errors and Begin to praise him.

Obi is not the best Governor in Anambra not to talk of the whole south east. Imagine agbregbesola come out to contest for president after like 10 years now.. Yoruba people will also praise him despite all his atrocities..

I once support peter obi when he come out for president and I see it as chance of south East. I believe South East as been cheated several time and turn the to second class citizens in politics. I believe in igbos and I expect Nigerians to give them chance. I believe igbos deserve the best but unfortunately, peter have the worst supporters, people who doesn't educate other but insult you.

Anyway I wish him the best.

I wish igbos best.

God bless Nigeria

Very unprejudiced opinion. Kudos
Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by jaxxy(m): 7:46am On Sep 30, 2022
jumper524:

Ur tribalism is obviously. U had to concoct lies to defend it. There are many yorubas who don't want tinubu for obvious and valid reasons bt the others support him either for personal gain or tribalism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by moyosore32: 7:46am On Sep 30, 2022
BrashMan:

Stop saying trash. What's the manipulative about what I said or did you just learn that word and have seen my post as a perfect opportunity to use it?

Why will I force my opinion on anybody?
You all claim to be educated, but keep behainv like zombies.
How can you say that your reason for not supporting a candidate is because of his supporters? You mean you have seen a good candidate, but you won't support him because his supporters whom he has not control over is your reason for opposing him?

Make it make sense. What has the supporters got to do with his capacity and capabilities?
Is it the supporters that are going to govern for him?

You people should oppose him with your full chest. It's your right to support whoever you like, even if it's a terrorist. But don't use supporters as a cover up. It's a stupid excuse.

Bobo rest jor, u and who dey do online ranting, na me u still go compose all this long epistle for just to paint a failure as watever, u still dey ask me weda i recently heard d word manipulate.... omoh u need deliverance that’s all I know go get one, ur body go dey aiit
Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by Parachoko: 7:46am On Sep 30, 2022
Kajaard:

Just the statement in boldfaced shows me I have been arguing with an illiterate. Last response to you.
A GCE holder will never rule Nigeria

Know this and have peace of mind
Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by Britishpea: 7:50am On Sep 30, 2022
Chizzyjforce:

They won Brazil and Argentina in semis and final respectively to become the first African country to win the Olympics in Atlanta 1996. grin grin grin

I guess you're not yet on earth then grin grin grin grin

That’s way before they are filled up with much failures. They were a good team then. You can’t say that of them for the past 8 years till now.
Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by ceeceeco: 7:51am On Sep 30, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
You know when people are foolish, nothing in this world can change such foolishness. People that support Obituary who are called the Obituaries are nothing but clowns and liars. They know the truth but still they decided to remain lower animals.
How on earth will you present a failure as your candidate all because you want a change. Omo this Obituary people are obviously idiots to state the least.
So it is Tinubu that will save us or give us the change we seek? You're sick.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by Bigsharkmob: 7:52am On Sep 30, 2022
Be deceiving yourself. Do you think all the people here in Nairaland are dumb . You have enough time to backdate your Facebook post just to be Useless relevant. We know the backdating .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by WithFact: 7:53am On Sep 30, 2022
Peter Obi is only taking political vacuoum position in east. Else he doesn't worth shishi
Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 30, 2022
jumper524:

Nigeria is now fully Obidient

2 Likes

Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by Sarsaproko: 7:56am On Sep 30, 2022
Chizzyjforce:

They won Brazil and Argentina in semis and final respectively to become the first African country to win the Olympics in Atlanta 1996. grin grin grin

That was not the super eagles. It was the dream team..
Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by successmatters(m): 7:56am On Sep 30, 2022
GoodLife4live:

You guys are completely enemies of nigeria state.. u are trying to reparkage a collosal failure on nigerians.... Why..

To say the fact...PETER OBI IS AN IGBO AGENDA....

Now dis NDI IGBO PLATFORM is one of the leading promoter of obidient movement...

Their is an hidden agendas

Since I have been voting for failures, I didn't ask of their tribe. Now we have seen a good person who can save us from suffering and you now remember he's Igbo.

Don't let tribalism blind you and drag us all into another 8 years of slavery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by ceeceeco: 7:56am On Sep 30, 2022
frank14011991:
yes you are voting him because you are of the same religion
Rubbish! This got nothing to do with religion. Don't be a coward. Listen, please don't be a useless party member to yourself, if maybe after campaigning & voting for your choice of candidate you end up achieving nothing. It will indeed be a very big shame & disappointment to you that if after voting for your candidate & you are still suffering as a Nigerian, because, I can understand if you're supporting who you're supporting that if maybe he wins the presidential election, that you as a staunch party faithful, you stand a chance to gain something like a political appointment, or a very sure employment opportunity for you & your household, or any other stupid reason which I don't know & don't care to know, or maybe he's related to you, or maybe you're voting him due to ethnic/tribal/religious reason, but as for me, I don't know any of these presidential candidates & they don't know me, neither am I voting for a candidate due to any of the aforementioned reasons above, so I rather chose to vote for the best amongst the rest. Peter Obi remain the best man to rule this country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by jumper524(m): 7:58am On Sep 30, 2022
Coolbreeze1988:
You are not well Oga, I studied Philosophy because that was the course I love most. And I had the full requirements. Stop hating on Obi, like it or not He's gonna be the next president of Nigeria insha Allah
I might be wrong though but can you say same about your other course mates?
Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by DaddyFabooluz(m): 7:59am On Sep 30, 2022
Chizzyjforce:

The set that won then did their part and have retired since. They left for others who haven't been able to do the job they did.
That is why all of these failure politicians do not qualify to rule naija including the silent criminal called peter Obi
Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by victorsola: 8:00am On Sep 30, 2022
OKOATA:
All this your talk talk, jump jump so make we vote who? Don't tell me Tinubu cos na leprosy go chop your fingers. First class urchin your president is no where to be found you are here supporting a Terrorist and a thief. All these your epistle won't make anyone change their mind. Even if Obi finishes with a pass in University he will be your president.
well I just changed my mind .
Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by frank14011991(m): 8:01am On Sep 30, 2022
ceeceeco:
Rubbish! This got nothing to do with religion. Don't be a coward.
you know I am saying the truth, you can't compare obi 8 years as a governor to tinubus 8 years as governor
Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by Zorn: 8:04am On Sep 30, 2022
jumper524:
I won't insult you cos you don't understand the message and you think throwing insult makes your reasoning superior.
Lots of people condemning Obi including anambra people in the past all of a sudden changed tone now. What changed??
Ones legacy as former govt holder should be part of yardsticks used to score them.

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing
The Reno omokiri that was supporting Peter Obi before , is he not the one leading major offensive against Peter Obi today ? Can't you learn anything from that? Don't use a random opinion to create topics that guy is a nobody and his opinion does not represent the opinion of more than himself. I'm not saying you shouldn't support your candidate but don't loose your humanity over your belly.
Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by lailo: 8:07am On Sep 30, 2022
backnbeta:
I honestly don't blame this man for his obvious hypocrisy! Nigeria as a country is at a point where citizens don't trust any other candidate from other ethnic groups to protect their interest, courtesy of bubu who deliberately practiced his nepotism openly without any pretense! Until we start seeing beyond ethnicity (which is a future impossible tense), Nigeria will not benefit from viable leadership undecided
Which nepotism did Tinubu practise?
Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by lailo: 8:12am On Sep 30, 2022
successmatters:

Since I have been voting for failures, I didn't ask of their tribe. Now we have seen a good person who can save us from suffering and you now remember he's Igbo.

Don't let tribalism blind you and drag us all into another 8 years of slavery.
The person u are trumping up is a bigger failure than Tinubu and Atiku. The only thing that qualifies him before u is that he is igbo. You are the tribalist here bcs u know deep within u that in terms of track record and performance, comparing Obi with these other two is like day and night just like Reno said it. Find a better candidate and drop Igbo agenda. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Betta Edu Arrives EFCC Headquarters / Throwback Photo Of Abdulmumin Jibrin & His Brother: "Babes Were Dying Over Me" / Nnamdi Kanu: Abaribe Writes Nigerian-Israeli Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.