Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now (41085 Views)

Before And After: See Facebook User's Thought On Tinubu In 2007 And Now (photo) / Fashola: Money For Road Rehabilitated By RCCG Was Paid In 2011 And Not 2018 / See Facebook User That Predicted The 2019 Elections In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by jumper524(m): 7:15am On Sep 30, 2022
Lashist:

Olodo list the qualifications of your preferred candidates. Thats how to make a reasonable argument..you are claiming first class but showing your stupidity on a forum. If at all you don graduate, your school will reject having you as a student. Only idiots will prefer a druglord as a president over someone with even pass as bsc result
Lol. Write to Chicago University.
Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by obembet(f): 7:15am On Sep 30, 2022
BeanmanX:
Don't waste ur vote on Atiku,,,vote for Peter Obi so that we can move Nigeria forward...

Peter obi no move Anambra forward. After his 8 yrs tenure, he ran to Lagos. So I don't expect anything from him.

I only want to vote Atiku in order to settle igbo and Yoruba fight
Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by femisplash: 7:15am On Sep 30, 2022
frank14011991:
Even on nairaland, there is a thread where they were insulting the living hell out of him in 2011
Those folks are hypocrite, many of them on the thread have been caught chanting Obidient today. It's all tribal.
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing
Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by jumper524(m): 7:16am On Sep 30, 2022
mfm04622:

When Obi was young, there was no POSTUTME screening! You pass JAMB, you get admission!
Na either wetin he want or wetin he fit get be that!
nah physical screening I mean. Or they don't check people's waec as at then?

1 Like

Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by Hanndye: 7:17am On Sep 30, 2022
A vote for Obi is a vote for equity, justice and fairness. That must not be forgotten.
Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by jumper524(m): 7:18am On Sep 30, 2022
Irupetepete:
you wey study medicine, is your generational life better than that of Obi?
Obi has achieved so much in life despite studying philosophy.. 2 times governor, so many juicy positions and now that he is vying for the no 1 seat, look how the youth shurubo...
With this type of hatred in your heart, I believe if your papa contest for head of family in your family, he may not even get his own vote due to hatred...
Which say na by degree dem take dey make am for life, buhari for no even be top rated among herdsmen, pray for grace oga
this talk stale nah. You no insult Buhari and tinubu? How is your generation also better?
Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by obembet(f): 7:18am On Sep 30, 2022
BrashMan:

You changed your mind about a candidate because of his supporters? No difference between you and a zombie. So you mean you will disown your father because your sinlings are fighting you?

If you knew how shameful and stupid this sounds, you won't say it.

Obi is not my father and my father never give birth to fool like you.

Pls Respect my choice and vote whosoever you want.
Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by SmartyPants(m): 7:18am On Sep 30, 2022
Chizzyjforce:

They won Brazil and Argentina in semis and final respectively to become the first African country to win the Olympics in Atlanta 1996. grin grin grin

I guess you're not yet on earth then grin grin grin grin

Super Eagles in Olympics??

Think again.
Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by Olaoluwa112(m): 7:21am On Sep 30, 2022
Slynation:
Rubbish and fvcking edited...The mods that pushed this to FP must be mad!!

So you mean to tell us he's been using the same profile pics for the past 11years...

Only agbado urchins will masturbate over this post because it suits that senseless narrative

https://www.facebook.com/100001241966284/posts/pfbid02B5qrVxG9LCDZ8iFCT6nNi5H12uNFEndcszWHYnt8xiDbe6inBfAKQyQvWE4o2jd3l/?app=fbl

That's the link to his post, it is tribalism that is killing us all, we all saw on naira land here how your igbo people hate Peter obi back than but he suddenly became a Saint just few month ago, people change I believe that but hell your people are just filled with hate.
Tinubu should never be your headache, at least, 3 out of your 5 governors is owing their state workers 6 months plus salaries, one day you will tell your unborn children how they should vote them against any other people, claiming they are now better than the rest.

1 Like

Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by Zorn: 7:21am On Sep 30, 2022
jumper524:
I call this living in denial. Those who use fake northern pictures to claim northerners now have a say.
Denial who is that guy and what is his social status ? You're fooling yourself truely . You don't just pick the opinion of a no body and make it a topic . I swear you're foolish , I'm not saying it as insult just stating your reasoning is .
Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by Freebills12: 7:21am On Sep 30, 2022
[color=#770077][/color]
jumper524:
yea Obi dug several borehole in multiple anambra communities but in the end he still failed as a leader.
ASUU went on strike for 6months at state level.
Increased tuttiion fee by over 200% and said education not for the poor while tinubu/Fashola was not just doing free and compulsory education in lagos but also giving out free textbooks.
While tinubu were empowering youths, making them a day governor, obi was throwing his own at rivers.
Oga if Brazil and Nigeria dey play match, the bookies would always see Brazil as favorite.
Except your hoping on a miracle.
I'll rather be practical.

Stupidity is when you arrogate someone's achievements to another person. Tell me what Tinubu did as a governor not what Fashola did. Since the return of democracy in 1999 mention any governor or president that has invested in education both primary and secondary school in Nigeria more Peter Obi.
Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by GoodLife4live: 7:23am On Sep 30, 2022
successmatters:
Peter Obi and Yusuf Baba Datti Ahmed are winning the hearts of all the voters,

APC and PDP looters are already afraid of being stopped from looting this country dry.

I will vote for Peter Obi.

You guys are completely enemies of nigeria state.. u are trying to reparkage a collosal failure on nigerians.... Why..

To say the fact...PETER OBI IS AN IGBO AGENDA....

Now dis NDI IGBO PLATFORM is one of the leading promoter of obidient movement...

Their is an hidden agendas

1 Like

Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by SmartyPants(m): 7:23am On Sep 30, 2022
Slynation:

So you mean to tell us he's been using the same profile pics for the past 11years...

Only agbado urchins will masturbate over this post because it suits that senseless narrative

Are you a bush boy? cheesy

If i go on your page today to dig up your post from 2 years ago and screenshot it, do you expect your profile pic from 2 years ago to show?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by BrashMan: 7:24am On Sep 30, 2022
obembet:

Obi is not my father and my father never give birth to fool like you.

Pls Respect my choice and vote whosoever you want.

You are the foolish one here. Nobody is asking you to vote Obi. You can vote for whoever you like for all I care. But just know that your reason is a stupid one.

Educated and sensible people oppose candidates because they don't have the qualities they want, but you an educated illiterate is basing your decision on the behavior of supporters and not even that of the said candidate.

Who is the foolish one now?
Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by GoodLife4live: 7:24am On Sep 30, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#770077][/color]

Stupidity is when you arrogate someone's achievements to another person. Tell me what Tinubu did as a governor not what Fashola did. Since the return of democracy in 1999 mention any governor or president that has invested in education both primary and secondary school in Nigeria more Peter Obi.

You know nothing about Lagos...

Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by jumper524(m): 7:24am On Sep 30, 2022
Zorn:
Denial who is that guy and what is his social status ? You're fooling yourself truely . You don't just pick the opinion of a no body and make it a topic . I swear you're foolish , I'm not saying it as insult just stating your reasoning is .
I won't insult you cos you don't understand the message and you think throwing insult makes your reasoning superior.
Lots of people condemning Obi including anambra people in the past all of a sudden changed tone now. What changed??
Ones legacy as former govt holder should be part of yardsticks used to score them.

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing
Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by obembet(f): 7:25am On Sep 30, 2022
BrashMan:

You are the foolish one here. Nobody is asking you to vote Obi. You can vote for whoever you like for all I care. But just know that your reason is a stupid one.

Educated and sensible people oppose candidates because they don't have the qualities they want, but you an educated illiterate is basing your decision on the behavior of supporters and not even that of the said candidate.

Who is the foolish one now ?

Your father and your mother
Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by Kingzeez10: 7:26am On Sep 30, 2022
Slynation:

This is the full post

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by GoodLife4live: 7:26am On Sep 30, 2022
BrashMan:

Who is the foolish one now?

You guys should stop brainwashing nigerians with a known POLITICAL FRAUDSTER.....

Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by Parachoko: 7:27am On Sep 30, 2022
Kajaard:

The facebook posts changes nothing. Of the three presidential candidates Peter Obi is still the better choice.

Candidate 1: The first presidential candidate is very sick and old, extremely corrupt with questionable wealth and academic credentials

Candidate 2: The other one doesn't live in Nigeria and only comes around during elections, is extremely corrupt and amassed a lot of ill gotten wealth while he was holding the number 2 position in the country

Candidate 3: The last one is a very successful business man whose source of wealth is verifiable.

Now tell me, out of these candidates 1,2 and 3, which would you choose?
Pure rubbish
Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by GoodLife4live: 7:28am On Sep 30, 2022
Kingzeez10:

This is the full post

Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by GeneralPula: 7:28am On Sep 30, 2022
Arda1000:
Lol but wait oo em no Dey change profile picture ni grin
That’s to tell you say nah another cooked up lies..
Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by BrashMan: 7:30am On Sep 30, 2022
GoodLife4live:

You guys should stop brainwashing nigerians with a known POLITICAL FRAUDSTER.....

You can believe whatever you like. Nobody is forcing anybody to vote anybody. The truth is, we know who the thieves are.

You can oppose Obi for all I care, but don't come here to tell us it's because of the attitude of his supporters that u are opposing him. It sounds stupid and annoying.

By the way, you know the real thieves, but if thinking Obi is a fraud makes you sleep well at night, ride on boy.
Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by Scamburster(m): 7:30am On Sep 30, 2022
BrashMan:

You changed your mind about a candidate because of his supporters? No difference between you and a zombie. So you mean you will disown your father because your sinlings are fighting you?

My brother, sometimes I think most people here are paid to type rubbish intentionally.
Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by moyosore32: 7:30am On Sep 30, 2022
ceeceeco:
If you like go & dig out Peter Obi's faeces from sockaway pit, I, my friends, & family have vowed to vote for Peter Obi, not even a gun on my head can change that.

Lol, that’s about just 10 of u guys or less and una wan win election, no be all of una still get voters card so o
Lmao
Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by bigpicture001: 7:30am On Sep 30, 2022
his works in Anambra came to bare at the end of his tenure...

till date no one in tgat state has matched him....

if u know the state well,u will know what aam saying
Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by Kajaard: 7:30am On Sep 30, 2022
Parachoko:
Pure rubbish

It's rubbish to you because you lack brain cells and can't reason for yourself. Simple.
Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by flamingREED(m): 7:31am On Sep 30, 2022
kiss
May God's curse rest upon the deceiver here, member or mod. Amen.
Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by moyosore32: 7:33am On Sep 30, 2022
BrashMan:

That’s how u folks go about intimidating pple with irrelevant manipulative words... just imagine d crass and think bout ur life, somobody stated his opinion on a matter and all ur sick ass was gonna say is this that I later quoted... omoh as una dey use sleep with all this kain mentality sef, ur mind go dey black gaan o
Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by BrashMan: 7:33am On Sep 30, 2022
Scamburster:

My brother, sometimes I think most people here are paid to type rubbish intentionally.

That's the most stupid take I have been hearing from these urchins. It's even more annoying when it comes from supposed educated folks.

Oppose Obi with your full chest, nobody will beat you. Stop using his supporters as excuse.

Imagine someone supporting BAT and Atiku calling Obi a fraud. What a joke. Nigerians knows who the real fraudsters are.
Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by Freebills12: 7:33am On Sep 30, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
GoodLife4live:

You know nothing about Lagos...

Story story... Story! He only paid architecture to drew the master plan, that's what he did for eight good years? El Rufia paid architecture to drew Abuja master plan under Obasnjo. It's a simple task which anyone can do. What did Tinibu do as Lagos State governor for eight years?
Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now by OmoIjebuOde: 7:34am On Sep 30, 2022
Tinubu Urchins at work. I can change my date and time and post this rubbish here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies / Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) / Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.