Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Reactions Trail Tinubu/shettima Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reactions Trail Tinubu/shettima Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative (26894 Views)

Beneficiaries Of Tinubu/Shetima-NAIRAXI Transit Scheme Congratulate Bola Tinubu / 2023: Tinubu/Shettima-NAIRAXI Transit Card Opens Portal, Commence Registration / Commuters Commend Tinubu/shettima-Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reactions Trail Tinubu/shettima Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by Maryamdalha: 1:39pm On Sep 30, 2022
shouldn't doubt what the government can do. god help us all
Nasreports77:
Click below
Pre-Register for a FREE CARD. Use the link: https://nairaxi.ng/tinubu-shettima-nairaxi-transit-card/
Re: Reactions Trail Tinubu/shettima Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by Maryamdalha: 1:41pm On Sep 30, 2022
why do you think its a scam? most countries have this already . lets give positive vibes to jagaban
proprince:
Scam
Scam
Scam

Where is trader money that they started during the last election??

See these scammers abeg
Re: Reactions Trail Tinubu/shettima Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by Suleimanbando: 1:44pm On Sep 30, 2022
not everythig is a scam hahahhah.... just register here, Pre-Register for a FREE CARD. Use the link: https://nairaxi.ng/tinubu-shettima-nairaxi-transit-card/
Maryamdalha:
why do you think its a scam? most countries have this already . lets give positive vibes to jagaban
Re: Reactions Trail Tinubu/shettima Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by AruwaAS: 1:47pm On Sep 30, 2022
People with positive thoughts are about to implement sustainable relieve that will benefit a lot of nigerians,its really a great ideally!thor=sehin79 post=117110740]nice intiative.... if fuel subsidy is removed... an initiative like this will be good for the common man.[/quote]
Re: Reactions Trail Tinubu/shettima Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by Maryamdalha: 1:57pm On Sep 30, 2022
our Peter Obi is campaigning abroad, while Tinubu is consulting with vibrant Nigerians on how his leadership can be very impactful
johnjose68:

Why is Obi visiting Egypt during campaign flat.head??
Re: Reactions Trail Tinubu/shettima Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by Nasreports77: 1:58pm On Sep 30, 2022
Tinubu/Shettima Nairaxi Transit Card is a GO. We embrace the initiative because several Nigerians will benefit from it. The monies spent on transportation in the country is overwhelming. Let those with good I interventional programs be encouraged to do better.
Re: Reactions Trail Tinubu/shettima Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by Maryamdalha: 2:05pm On Sep 30, 2022
Tinubu/Shettima Nairaxi Transit Card is a GO. We embrace the initiative because several Nigerians will benefit from it. The monies spent on transportation in the country is overwhelming. Let those with good I interventional programs be encouraged to do better

Re: Reactions Trail Tinubu/shettima Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by Suleimanbando: 2:10pm On Sep 30, 2022
jagaban will gain more supporters with such initiatives before the 2023 elections

Re: Reactions Trail Tinubu/shettima Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by Suleimanbando: 2:16pm On Sep 30, 2022
i just registered for the free transit card using the link below. it was simple, easy and credible.. register and enjoy free transportation services ooo. Nigeria is ready to work with Tinubu/Shettima
Pre-Register for a FREE CARD. Use the link: https://nairaxi.ng/tinubu-shettima-nairaxi-transit-card/

Re: Reactions Trail Tinubu/shettima Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by owagbeba: 2:21pm On Sep 30, 2022
BornStoic:

In simple terms, almost every first country in country in the world subsidizes transportation for the sake of public good. In UK, it stands at around 35%, in Luxembourg it’s completely 100% free.

We will spend less than the current bloated subsidy that’s the point I am making.

As for Alphabeta, a consulting company that help boost IGR to over N50B naira annually
rightfully deserves a certain percentage out of it. Basic Capitalism.

These nations you mentioned don’t have a meager budget like Nigeria. Secondly they own major fiat currencies of the world, they can afford to print as much paper money even if they run a budget deficit. They control world financial machination. Please don’t compare Nigeria with an U.K... never!

Creating such a free ride scheme is rebranding petrol subsidy into another vein of corruption for the greedy elites and their vassals to vacuum off the meager funds we have or may not have since we are broke, all in the name of helping the poor.

Isn’t it laughable that a heavily indebted country like Nigeria that can not afford to pay minimum wage of $41* a month to workers want to offer them free ride... what a scam!

*1$ = 723 naira (parallel market)
Re: Reactions Trail Tinubu/shettima Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by Maryamdalha: 2:25pm On Sep 30, 2022
go for jagaban, use this link to get your transit card .Pre-Register for a FREE CARD. Use the link: https://nairaxi.ng/tinubu-shettima-nairaxi-transit-card/

Re: Reactions Trail Tinubu/shettima Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by babajero(m): 2:25pm On Sep 30, 2022
sehin79:
nice intiative.... if fuel subsidy is removed... an initiative like this will be good for the common man.
And you think the "common man" will matter after election? Where is tradermoni, where is npower? Only a fool will fall for same antics over and over again without learning anything.

But please how can I get the card I need it to transport to Mainland to vote for Peter Obi, as INEC no gree move my location on time before closing date.
Re: Reactions Trail Tinubu/shettima Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by Maryamdalha: 2:28pm On Sep 30, 2022
use this link to get your transit card. Pre-Register for a FREE CARD. Use the link: https://nairaxi.ng/tinubu-shettima-nairaxi-transit-card/
seunjungle1:
How can we get it in Abuja now?
Jagaban all the way

Re: Reactions Trail Tinubu/shettima Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by BornStoic: 2:32pm On Sep 30, 2022
owagbeba:

These nations you mentioned don’t have a meager budget like Nigeria. Secondly they own major fiat currencies of the world, they can afford to print as much paper money even if they run a budget deficit. They control world financial machination. Please don’t compare Nigeria with an U.K... never!

Creating such a free ride scheme is rebranding petrol subsidy into another vein of corruption for the greedy elites and their vassals to vacuum off the meager funds we have or may not have since we are broke, all in the name of helping the poor.

Isn’t it laughable that a heavily indebted country like Nigeria that can not afford to pay minimum wage of $41* a month to workers want to offer them free ride... what a scam!

*1$ = 723 naira (parallel market)

Don’t underestimate transportation. It is the second most expensive item on everyone’s budget just after the cost of housing. Wealth is created for citizens through cost saving schemes like this that raise the overall quality of life. (Decongestion, clean air quality etc) It is a low hanging fruit for the government to tackle and BAT is on course.
Re: Reactions Trail Tinubu/shettima Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by babajero(m): 2:32pm On Sep 30, 2022
oyin44:
This is a brilliant idea coming from tinubu

Atiku and obi have no idea of what it takes to be a president....

And if they do ....why did they have to wait for tinubu to initiate this first?

Tinubu is far better....
zone b, initiate what first, that card system has been in use since the time of Ambode, on the BRT.
Re: Reactions Trail Tinubu/shettima Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by Maryamdalha: 2:33pm On Sep 30, 2022
but atleast its a good idea if we will benefit from it, what do you think?
ChukwuObe:

Do we know why Peter Obi is visiting every dick and harry now because of the election? To you and your foolish likes, that is not a big scam? Petere Obi never visited any other church aparty from Catholics even when he was governor of Anambra. But now that election is coming, he is busy visiting every church including the Petntecostals that he hates with passion just because of election and your brain never tells you that, that is a big scam? Now I know why it was very easy for Kanu the terrorist to deceive you and your family, telling you that Buhari was dead and the man in Aso rock is Jibrin from Sudan and you all swallowed it hook, line and sinker. What a foolish and dummy generation!
Re: Reactions Trail Tinubu/shettima Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by Suleimanbando: 2:37pm On Sep 30, 2022
immediately after the elections everyone will get it but then register here. Pre-Register for a FREE CARD. Use the link: https://nairaxi.ng/tinubu-shettima-nairaxi-transit-card/
Danny50:
Would they still give us the card after election?

Re: Reactions Trail Tinubu/shettima Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by owagbeba: 2:40pm On Sep 30, 2022
BornStoic:

Don’t underestimate transportation. It is the second most expensive item on everyone’s budget just after the cost of housing. Wealth is created for citizens through cost saving schemes like this that raise the overall quality of life. (Decongestion, clean air quality etc) It is a low hanging fruit for the government to tackle and BAT is on course.

You are saying Government wants the people to have clean air quality, decongested roads... and the same government you are supporting CAN NOT pay this same people $41 to live a life below poverty line... oh, give me a break!

——-
Brother, I have to leave the chat now. Coffee break is over for me. Must return back to work. It has been a pleasure chatting with you. Take care and enjoy the rest of your day

Ciao
Re: Reactions Trail Tinubu/shettima Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by Maryamdalha: 2:41pm On Sep 30, 2022
yes actually it will, which he promised to removed the subsidy as well
RHMSTECH:
This should solve the problem of fuel subsidy
Re: Reactions Trail Tinubu/shettima Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by Maryamdalha: 2:45pm On Sep 30, 2022
never underestimate the power of what jagaban can do thou, if this works out then i feel life will be more easie...
owagbeba:

You are saying Government wants the people to have clean air quality, decongested roads... and the same government you are supporting CAN NOT pay this same people $41 to live a life below poverty line... oh, give me a break!

——-
Brother, I have to leave the chat now. Coffee break is over for me. Must return back to work. It has been a pleasure chatting with you. Take care and enjoy the rest of your day

Ciao

Re: Reactions Trail Tinubu/shettima Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by AruwaAS: 3:04pm On Sep 30, 2022
Imagine someone saying scam!!!To an extent of using unpleasant words on a man who turns trash into billions today,although not everyone thinks before he/she talks sha!!!
Fredmatic:

The thing tire me oo, see them rejoicing... If he mean so well for Nigerians why has he not done this since? Elections don reach he dey roll out bus,.. when he win you won't see bus again.... Steal from the people, then drop small thing on ground to make them happy format... Na some people e fit deceive with this
Re: Reactions Trail Tinubu/shettima Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by Maryamdalha: 3:21pm On Sep 30, 2022
jagaban all the way
AruwaAS:
Imagine someone saying scam!!!To an extent of using unpleasant words on a man who turns trash into billions today,although not everyone thinks before he/she talks sha!!!
Re: Reactions Trail Tinubu/shettima Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by Suleimanbando: 3:38pm On Sep 30, 2022
you can startup your preregistration here. Pre-Register for a FREE CARD. Use the link: https://nairaxi.ng/tinubu-shettima-nairaxi-transit-card/ [quote author=Nasreports77 post=117114171][/quote]

Re: Reactions Trail Tinubu/shettima Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by Greenfusion: 3:40pm On Sep 30, 2022
Yeye...after election the true cost go start, who una wan fool....i believe nigerian are wiser, does that card change the price of garri or rice in the market, or even petro....who wan fall for this cheap deceit na im know, your future is in your hand....free car ko free car ni......e b like to buy roasted corn for road nor dey reign again or dem go soon start.....na only mumu dem fit deceive.......OBI all the way.
Re: Reactions Trail Tinubu/shettima Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by AruwaAS: 3:46pm On Sep 30, 2022
Jibrin from sudanAahhh,Oga,ur path of the securities in 9ja all of the cabinet will allow a different soul from somewhere to come and role a whole country as big as 9ja?Habaa,and we didn't notice anything to prove ur statement on the family? While,let when Jagaban is on that sit,would personally take free transportation to your local government.
babajero:
zone b, initiate what first, that card system has been in use since the time of Ambode, on the BRT.
ough some blind folks will not see this as good development....but as always Egbon..Aye o f'eni f'oro àfi Ori ení... The election period is always guiding, don't lose guard at all", reads @Okeanthonyolaide said.

The original DAN-AREWA's tweet reads" Pls we need such improvements in kano those who are responsible in executing it should do it pls as soon as possible considering the situation of Kano State tricycle where banned/no more okada immediately when it's exactly 10pm thanks."

Irefin Adewale also noted that this is good but we need to see the sustainability strategies. It must go beyond campaign. APC positive, progressive CHANGE. This and many more are the reactions of Nigerians noticed on the social media on the self sustaining program of Tinubu/Shettima Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative.
[/quote]
Re: Reactions Trail Tinubu/shettima Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by Suleimanbando: 3:49pm On Sep 30, 2022
you have a point but lets see how it will go, up jagaban
Re: Reactions Trail Tinubu/shettima Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by Maryamdalha: 3:49pm On Sep 30, 2022
that's because you're on peter obi side, for me i will get the card and see what happens
Re: Reactions Trail Tinubu/shettima Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by AruwaAS: 4:03pm On Sep 30, 2022
To me is normal,cause only when you have mission and vission you will work towards it,besides there're a lot of people out there benefiting direct/in-directly under Jagaban's umbrella before now.Note that...
Everlastingson:

It's all deceit. They always deceive the foolish with fake gifts near election. Tinubu and Shettima are the worst combination in Nigeria electoral history. Both of them crooked and deadly.
Re: Reactions Trail Tinubu/shettima Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by AruwaAS: 4:05pm On Sep 30, 2022
Oga!!!Are you a saint
AruwaAS:
To me is normal,cause only when you have mission and vission you will work towards it,besides there're a lot of people out there benefiting direct/in-directly under Jagaban's umbrella before now.Note that...
Re: Reactions Trail Tinubu/shettima Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by AruwaAS: 4:08pm On Sep 30, 2022
I love that comment Up Jagaban!!!you clear...
Suleimanbando:
you have a point but lets see how it will go, up jagaban
Re: Reactions Trail Tinubu/shettima Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by AruwaAS: 4:24pm On Sep 30, 2022
God's willing a free means of transportation would be sent to Tubin Giwa soon,which is known as kano state.Jagaban will be awear and it shall be executed not just in Kano state but 9ja as a whole cause it's a nation.And now we have man of the nation coming in...Asiwaju!
AruwaAS:
Jibrin from sudanAahhh,Oga,ur path of the securities in 9ja all of the cabinet will allow a different soul from somewhere to come and role a whole country as big as 9ja?Habaa,and we didn't notice anything to prove ur statement on the family? While,let when Jagaban is on that sit,would personally take free transportation to your local government. ough some blind folks will not see this as good development....but as always Egbon..Aye o f'eni f'oro àfi Ori ení... The election period is always guiding, don't lose guard at all", reads @Okeanthonyolaide said.

The original DAN-AREWA's tweet reads" Pls we need such improvements in kano those who are responsible in executing it should do it pls as soon as possible considering the situation of Kano State tricycle where banned/no more okada immediately when it's exactly 10pm thanks."

Irefin Adewale also noted that this is good but we need to see the sustainability strategies. It must go beyond campaign. APC positive, progressive CHANGE. This and many more are the reactions of Nigerians noticed on the social media on the self sustaining program of Tinubu/Shettima Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative.
Re: Reactions Trail Tinubu/shettima Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by Maryamdalha: 4:35pm On Sep 30, 2022
is that what you think? lets give some positive vibe and see what happens
AruwaAS:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari Campaigns In Niger State (Photos, Video) / 2023: No Vacancy In Lagos Govt House, APC Leaders Tell Gbaja, Hamzat, Others / Saraki: Osun People Reclaimed PDP, Adeleke’s Stolen Mandate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.