Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Reactions Trail Tinubu/shettima Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reactions Trail Tinubu/shettima Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative (26889 Views)

Beneficiaries Of Tinubu/Shetima-NAIRAXI Transit Scheme Congratulate Bola Tinubu / 2023: Tinubu/Shettima-NAIRAXI Transit Card Opens Portal, Commence Registration / Commuters Commend Tinubu/shettima-Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reactions Trail Tinubu/shettima Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by proprince(m): 10:17am On Sep 30, 2022
Scam
Scam
Scam

Where is trader money that they started during the last election??

See these scammers abeg
Re: Reactions Trail Tinubu/shettima Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by ChukwuObe: 10:20am On Sep 30, 2022
proprince:
Scam
Scam
Scam

Where is trader money that they started during the last election??

See these scammers abeg

Really? Do we know why Peter Obi is visiting every dick and harry now because of the election? To you and your foolish likes, that is not a desperation or big scam? Petere Obi never visited any other church aparty from Catholics even when he was governor of Anambra. But now that election is coming, he is busy visiting every church including the Petntecostals that he hates with passion just because of election and your brain never tells you that, that is a desperation? Now I know why it was very easy for Kanu the terrorist to deceive you and your family, telling you that Buhari was dead and the man in Aso rock is Jibrin from Sudan and you all swallowed it hook, line and sinker. What a foolish and dummy generation!
Re: Reactions Trail Tinubu/shettima Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by DaCharis2016: 10:41am On Sep 30, 2022
It's robbing Peter to pay Paul, abeg.
Re: Reactions Trail Tinubu/shettima Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by Everlastingson: 10:42am On Sep 30, 2022
benjaminlawson:
My problem with this kind of gesture is this; why is it that only when the election is coming that these people always remember the masses, and when the election is over, whoever wins forget about the people that brought them in. Nigeria cannot develop with this kind of attitude. Genuine love of people should be Paramount in their heart.

It's all deceit. They always deceive the foolish with fake gifts near election. Tinubu and Shettima are the worst combination in Nigeria electoral history. Both of them crooked and deadly.
Re: Reactions Trail Tinubu/shettima Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by Fredmatic(m): 10:47am On Sep 30, 2022
9jahotblog:
Na big scam here, no be Nigeria we dey niii, don’t let anyone cajoled you with scam schemes oooo . As tradermoni they started some years ago lift Nigerians abi traders from poverty level niii. APC has failed woefully in governance. Clueless drug baron Tinubu is a clueless treasury looter and destiny killers. Ole jati jati. Tinubu tun ma lule piii Lekan siii niiii.

The thing tire me oo, see them rejoicing... If he mean so well for Nigerians why has he not done this since? Elections don reach he dey roll out bus,.. when he win you won't see bus again.... Steal from the people, then drop small thing on ground to make them happy format... Na some people e fit deceive with this
Re: Reactions Trail Tinubu/shettima Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by johnjose68: 10:49am On Sep 30, 2022
Xbobtage:
why only do this during campaign? BAT has had the ears of President and hands if the VP plus all the ministers he put in power for 7 years.

Why is Obi visiting Egypt during campaign flat.head??
Re: Reactions Trail Tinubu/shettima Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by BornStoic: 10:49am On Sep 30, 2022
Everlastingson:

It's all deceit. They always deceive the foolish with fake gifts near election. Tinubu and Shettima are the worst combination in Nigeria electoral history. Both of them crooked and deadly.
Who introduced the current functional BRT system master plan in Lagos? Answer: BAT.

Don’t hate…be inspired
Re: Reactions Trail Tinubu/shettima Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by Kagd10: 10:50am On Sep 30, 2022
jclassiq:
His desperation stinks to high heavens. He is very calculative quite alright. It doesn't mean he has noble intentions for the people.

This is a Greek gift! But as usual, i see some Id**ts already foaming in the mouth, singing praises.

The silly mistakes we keep repeating by way of choosing wrong self-serving leaders, we will keep facing the dire consequences together.

It's innovation. Someone who's yet to become a president yet coming up with innovative idea to ease the citizens. Which one did your Peter Obi do? Meanwhile, don't forget to use your brain to know that Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa nor is he your President, so what's the self entitlement from you exactly? Na ment? You dey mad? Go face all your useless accursed leaders in the SE and leave Tinubu alone. You dey mad? What significant initiative did Peter Obi do in Anambra to begin with?
Re: Reactions Trail Tinubu/shettima Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by CoolAmbience(m): 10:51am On Sep 30, 2022
Strongdickfresh:
Take the card, enter the taxi but vote wisely.

Make sure you vote Peter Obi/Labour party.

If Tinubu/APC give you money, gladly take the money but vote for Peter Obi/Labour Party.

VOTE FOR PETER OBI/LABOUR PARTY

Peter Obi won't be president.
Re: Reactions Trail Tinubu/shettima Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by owagbeba: 10:53am On Sep 30, 2022
BornStoic:

From empirical data, Fuel subsidy benefits the rich. Diesel and Aviation Fuel is deregulated. For example let’s say the government procures buses and taxis through initiatives like this and hand it over to credible operators to run and the total cost for one year is 3 trillion, while subsidies that has no real-time data cost 6 trillion. As a leader which route will you take ?

That’s the Genius of BAT. Give kudos to whom it’s due irrespective of political ideology

Again I ask, “How does free ride and rebranded subsidy solve our deficit problem?“

Falling oil revenue
Falling oil prices
No funds for capital projects
Huge recurring expenditure
Rising inflation
Huge external debt
Huge backlog of Forex debt @ official exchange rate
Rising exchange rate 723/$

The nation has a big problem... free ride doesn’t resolve our doom.

Just like every scheme in this nation the cabal you so much despise still run and will run such a scheme. Alphabeta comes to
Mind.
Re: Reactions Trail Tinubu/shettima Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by FavouredNK: 11:01am On Sep 30, 2022
As much as this is a good initiative why wait till now when election is by the corner to bring it out? Haven't Nigerians been suffering on issues of transportation for a very long time now, if Tinubu is so compassionate about the plight of a common man, why hasn't he initiated this before now instead of making it a trade by barter game indirectly now. His picture and that of Shettima is there and every other thing pertaining APC on the card, what information does that pass on the holder of such card naturally? Truth be told this is pure trade by barter .
Re: Reactions Trail Tinubu/shettima Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by BornStoic: 11:08am On Sep 30, 2022
FavouredNK:
As much as this is a good initiative why wait till now when election is by the corner to bring it out? Haven't Nigerians been suffering on issues of transportation for a very long time now, if Tinubu is so compassionate about the plight of a common man, why hasn't he initiated this before now instead of making it a trade by barter game indirectly now. His picture and that of Shettima is there and every other thing pertaining APC on the card, what information does that pass on the holder of such card naturally? Truth be told this is pure trade by barter .

In what capacity can he do so if he hasn’t held public office since this current administration?

This is a prelude to innovations which Nigerians stand to benefit from if he emerges victorious
Re: Reactions Trail Tinubu/shettima Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by Slynation(m): 11:09am On Sep 30, 2022
anonimi:

What else do you expect from a clueless olodo like Thiefnuibu whose solution to unemployment and insecurity is agbado economy to make us poorer and have more debts like Buhari has done in the last seven years to replicate Lagos borrow borrow make me shine.,
my brother I expect nothing oO...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reactions Trail Tinubu/shettima Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by BornStoic: 11:10am On Sep 30, 2022
owagbeba:

Again I ask, “How does free ride and rebranded subsidy solve our deficit problem?“

Falling oil revenue
Falling oil prices
No funds for capital projects
Huge recurring expenditure
Rising inflation
Huge external debt
Huge backlog of Forex debt @ official exchange rate
Rising exchange rate 723/$

The nation has a big problem... free ride doesn’t resolve our doom.

Just like every scheme in this nation the cabal you so much despise still run and will run such a scheme. Alphabeta comes to
Mind.

In simple terms, almost every first country in country in the world subsidizes transportation for the sake of public good. In UK, it stands at around 35%, in Luxembourg it’s completely 100% free.

We will spend less than the current bloated subsidy that’s the point I am making.

As for Alphabeta, a consulting company that help boost IGR to over N50B naira annually
rightfully deserves a certain percentage out of it. Basic Capitalism.
Re: Reactions Trail Tinubu/shettima Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by Morphinne: 11:31am On Sep 30, 2022
seanwilliam:
Want your future to be like lagos or Anambra? Like for lagos share Fõr Anambra.

Note I’m compiling some data
This is a wicked data collection I must say
I know what you’re doing grin
Re: Reactions Trail Tinubu/shettima Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by frog12: 11:32am On Sep 30, 2022
how can TINUBU afford it
i don't know what income he has, but this man looks like he is RICHER than the government grin grin grin
Re: Reactions Trail Tinubu/shettima Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by frog12: 11:38am On Sep 30, 2022
INEC should step in. this is ILLEGAL !
Re: Reactions Trail Tinubu/shettima Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by Theunbothered: 11:41am On Sep 30, 2022
sehin79:
nice intiative.... if fuel subsidy is removed... an initiative like this will be good for the common man.

Initiative to fund campaign grin

Funny how bolt and Gokada already had this but Lagos state government banned them.

After the election we won't see this business anymore.
Re: Reactions Trail Tinubu/shettima Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by abcity2001(m): 11:48am On Sep 30, 2022
Shut up ole. Tribegot
Re: Reactions Trail Tinubu/shettima Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by Maryamdalha: 11:57am On Sep 30, 2022
i swear o. e be like say i go get this card sha
Re: Reactions Trail Tinubu/shettima Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by omooba969(m): 12:09pm On Sep 30, 2022
deeva2:

Nigerians verified before giving him the king of lies.

Gibberish as usual.

Peter Obi has denied that's his son...on Arise TV interview, you probably didn't have electricity in order to know what's happening around you.
Re: Reactions Trail Tinubu/shettima Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by Suleimanbando: 12:23pm On Sep 30, 2022
you can also benefit from it just visit the site the
seanwilliam:
Want your future to be like lagos or Anambra? Like for lagos share Fõr Anambra.

Note I’m compiling some data
Re: Reactions Trail Tinubu/shettima Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by openmine(m): 12:27pm On Sep 30, 2022
Iliveforever:
Funny how the driver would look at you when you book him to take you to labour party rally
grin grin

Re: Reactions Trail Tinubu/shettima Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by clothingonline(m): 12:32pm On Sep 30, 2022
This is a good initiative let every candidate show us policies and let's start enjoying it b4 they get there
Dont just say i will do it now
So we can vote u
Re: Reactions Trail Tinubu/shettima Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by hkidola00(m): 12:36pm On Sep 30, 2022
IamNat:
Ideas too much for this BAT head o.
yinmu...u see scam but u blind
Re: Reactions Trail Tinubu/shettima Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by detectivejones: 12:42pm On Sep 30, 2022
Nice. Atleast let the masses enjoy small from what has been stashed away.
Re: Reactions Trail Tinubu/shettima Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by Suleimanbando: 1:08pm On Sep 30, 2022
but hopefully something good will come out
Theunbothered:

Initiative to fund campaign grin

Funny how bolt and Gokada already had this but Lagos state government banned them.

After the election we won't see this business anymore.
Re: Reactions Trail Tinubu/shettima Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by Suleimanbando: 1:12pm On Sep 30, 2022
i like this initiative, but i seem not to understand how it works..
please help me. someone talked about it in the bus yesterday, when i was going..
Re: Reactions Trail Tinubu/shettima Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by Suleimanbando: 1:14pm On Sep 30, 2022
BAT knows the pain of average Nigerians
Re: Reactions Trail Tinubu/shettima Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by Suleimanbando: 1:15pm On Sep 30, 2022
please i need to know how i can benefit from this
Re: Reactions Trail Tinubu/shettima Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by Nasreports77: 1:20pm On Sep 30, 2022
Click below
Pre-Register for a FREE CARD. Use the link: https://nairaxi.ng/tinubu-shettima-nairaxi-transit-card/
Suleimanbando:
i like this initiative, but i seem not to understand how it works..
please help me. someone talked about it in the bus yesterday, when i was going..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari’s Greatest Achievement So Far Is The Harrasment Of PDP, Says Fayose. / Tinubu Joins Buhari In London For A Meeting (PHOTO) / Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.