Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,607 members, 7,823,639 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Odinani And African Spirituality. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Odinani And African Spirituality. (3220 Views)

The Jewish Torah And The Igbo Odinani. / Images From Igbo Traditional Religion (Odinani) / African Spirituality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odinani And African Spirituality. by pacino26(m): 7:43pm On Nov 03, 2022
Ojiugoanawaluez:
Good morning my beautiful people. I have been out of state for 'spiritual works'. And this spirit-craft is very time consuming. Lol. Will be back soon, power-packed..

Let's all stay safe out there..
Ojiugo na agwo ogwu for now.lol.

#Ezenwanyiojiugo

We de here.

Re: Odinani And African Spirituality. by Sickobeatz: 5:39am On Nov 12, 2022
Re: Odinani And African Spirituality. by Sickobeatz: 5:40am On Nov 12, 2022
And how can someone go front again
Re: Odinani And African Spirituality. by Adaibeku(f): 9:22am On Nov 12, 2022
Ojiugoanawaluez:
A SIMPLE RITUAL.

Spirituality is a journey of self realization,so it is important you learn to do some things for yourself and by yourself: you are own priest,pastor,healer first before you seek for external help, engage your spirit first.

This ritual takes care of disappointments and rejections, if you are the kind of person who always experience cobwebs on your face especially early in the morning, or on those you have to go for important meetings or that you have observed this pattern in your life, this Ritual' can be of immense help to you. In Addition ,it is very important not to be careless or nonchalant about your life self study is key,this because our chi /Ori and other energies are constantly communicating us, giving us signs, we are the ones who are simply carried away by all the external things happening and plenty distractions..

ITEMS FOR THE RITUAL

This ritual' is simple,but it packs power..

1)local salt
2) Alligator pepper..

� You will get a new bunch of alligator pepper/ose oji, hold it behind your back and crack it open, bring it before you. Pick out two seeds use it to smudge yourself in order to ward off every negative energy attaching itself to you.

� This ritual' is best done in the morning, get a clean bucket of water, count out seven seeds of the alligator pepper, place it in your left hand and then deep it into the bucket of water and make declarations to the water, speak only of positive things which you are expecting based on your plans.

�Native salt, this salt is the locally produced one that women manufacture without using any salt processing machine. Now listen,this part is important, go to the local herb sellers,ask for the salt, one piece is okay. But don't haggle the price with the seller, any amount she mentions pay and take the salt. There's a spiritual significance to this instruction,salt is a natural preservative, all you are doing is to key into this attribute of salt in order to restore your worth in the eyes of your colleagues, partners,helpers etc. Salt is valuable and sought after, and it is always in demand, connect your intentions to this and speak to your own specific situation do this regularly. Grab a sizeable pinch and drop into the water and bathe with it, as you are bathing,keep affirming and speaking. My prayers for you as you do this is that you find mercy, and light on your path,ka ihe oma ahu di gi nma di kwa zia chi gi nma....

Afa'm bu Ezenwanyi Ojiugo (08163731015-Whatsapp chats only)

#daughteroftheprimordialmother
#ezenwanyiojiugo
#lightworker
Ojiugo nwanyi ibem u can identify with ur fellow nature lovers here with Sisterfire
https://www.nairaland.com/6367965/universal-codesinverse-worldnature-science-etc/375#118323593
Re: Odinani And African Spirituality. by Ojiugoanawaluez(f): 11:01pm On Nov 14, 2022
Good evening my people, how have we been? It's been a hectic few weeks,but the satisfaction/fulfilment that comes with being able to bring about positive changes makes every 'wahala' worth it. So I'll just get right to it: I bring something specifically for ministers,spiritualists,pastors,counsellors,priests and all forms of clairvoyant people.

I do not want to release so much details but this particular 'ogwu/ise' is made from carefully selected night herbs and materials that can not be disclosed to non initiates. It is for those who are naturally gifted with the gift of fore-telling, prophecy /divination but through the commission of one or two sins or the commission of something that is a taboo to your head energies you find out that your sight' isn't so clear or your gifts/visions is now blurred. This is the Igbo version of aseje, called 'osenabu' for those who know..

Please note that this is not all comers affair and it is limited in quantity, for prophecy, divination and visions, think of it as an enhancer. WhatsApp number 08163731015.(chats only.

Re: Odinani And African Spirituality. by Ojiugoanawaluez(f): 4:49am On Nov 18, 2022
ON MARRIAGE/MARITAL FOUNDATIONS& SPIRITUAL TIES...

My message today is for the singles,the married,the engaged and those 'whom small sontin has been done their heads'(lol). It is really true that the higher your consciousness is ,the more you get exasperated with humans,with their way of thinking,their ways of acting and the deliberate way they go about repeating the same mistakes ,as in una Sabi repeat class!! Tufiaaa. A marriage is more than a physical union, it has to be 60% spiritually balanced before it can stand in the physical and succeed,A girl meets a boy and both of gets excited,love happens ,intimacy occurs, plans get set in motion,hopes are raised plus plenty other things that will play out. Our Ancestors understood how vital it was to get the marital foundations right because marriages form the smallest societal unit and they are the bedrock of a society and they knew and understood the importance of getting the family unit right. Those days when we still have 'Elders' who were worth being called elders, because as you grow old you are meant to also increase in the depth of your knowledge, wisdom and experiences, those elders embark on background checks called 'iju ase', they make physical consultation,check medical history,past records, records of blood shed,blood guilt, murder,incest , abominable acts, and they also check spiritual antecedents of both families,they interrogate the spirits to find out if there will be future calamities in the course of the marriage,they align the couple with the Spiritual entities who are part of that homestead/obi/ebi. This is too vital and I will tell us why..

In the course of these consultations, calamities can be averted, hardships,we have had several occasions of men crashing financially shortly after getting into a Marital union,some getting into accidents that may result into permanent disabilities,some of these things can be discovered and measures taken to avert them, while in some cases , you may be told to abort mission you must understand that going forward on your decision has consequences, for most people once you marry certain things about your Destiny begins to unravel, certain things about your life and destiny will never manifest until you marry,there are reasons for it,this is because you have become an official pathway for souls to access this realm, you have multiple doors before you but you have to Walk into the right door,for some ,certain things about their destinies have to be fixed before they can marry and be a blessing to their spouse,some men marry a woman and the woman's light goes off immediately,this also happens to men as well. In some families,they have specific rituals that is done to welcome a new bride or groom but those things are no longer being observed because we are now wiser than our tommorow, hence most of you will continue to collect woto-woto, continue in a grid-locked situation, in some places certain prayers will be done by the bride to pay her respects to the Energies of the place she's marrying, things like wearing particular color on the day you are officially recieved, saying prayers,tree planting, watering the compound etc. It is important at this point for you to know that this things are nature based pratices which are spiritually significant.

Now to my ladies, come closer , some of you marry a man without checking about their cultural and Traditional pratices, without finding out foundational and Spiritual patterns of the land , patterns are important,na why some of una dey run mad or face extremely difficult delivery during childbirth. It is a terrible disservice or a taboo for a woman to get into Marriage without being in alignment with her egbe orun/ndi otu- you just want to suffer someone's son for nothing,most of you when you want to marry a guy and his mother says no,you wont go for divination to know if you can go further or if her heart will soften later,you go just chook head, forgetting that WITCHES are also MOTHERS, some mothers are also not witches but because they have seen that you have not done anything about your life ,you just want to carry your uchu to her sons life so that your energies will begin to scatter things for the young man,she will say NO! Even you sef,go reject yourself if you knew better( no be ment be this?),my giveaway for you Ladies is this : as you date with intention to marry ,pay attention to your dreams,pray intentionally,ask for clarity, you are a divine being too. Candles can help,white and yellow candles are your best bet, lastly do consultations,make enquiries! Juo ase!, We have various kinds like #Compatibility checking, #Coupleconsultation etc, with two names max. You can do this ahead of time,not when innocent children are already involved in the marriage. 08163731015(WhatsApp chats only)..

Water blessings on everyone..���
Afa'm bu Ezenwanyi Ojiugo
#daughterofAni

Re: Odinani And African Spirituality. by DonNeon: 10:59am On Nov 19, 2022
Interesting......

2 Likes

Re: Odinani And African Spirituality. by Ojiugoanawaluez(f): 1:14pm On Dec 04, 2022
ON AJA/ PROPITIATIONS/ETUTU

Greetings everyone, today I will be delving a bit into the importance of #Aja', #etutu, and #propitiations , their uses and how they can be deployed to our benefit as we walk through our journey on Earth, those three phenomena that I mentioned are various types of sacrifices, which are different and unique in their own right and which also serves various functions for us as humans. As this year rolls to an end I felt the need in my spirit to put this out for those who need to make certain life changes, those who seek balance, alignment, light ,steady progress, those who seek answers to various questions that is plaguing their existence.

My candid advise is to approach things differently as we close the curtains on this very year,I want to give us an analogy, for most of us before we travel to a new country or leave our country we take out time to study the new country ,try to know it's laws , get conversant with basic language for day to day transactions or at the very least we get a handbook,we do this in order to find it easy to live and survive in the new country, to avoid pit falls, to avoid breaking the law and facing the consequences. Now the same us, now attempt to navigate through life blindly, without consultations, without divinations, we just blindly want to fluke things , but more often than not this results in series of failures from there it forms a pattern. Today's teaching will not be a long one, the essence of this writing is to let us know that the world itself is transactionary, the universe itself runs on an EXCHANGE , this exchange is so important because it ensures balance and sustains life on Earth. #Sacrifices are a valid and vital currency as far as this Earth continues to exist(those ones whom we regard as successful in the society do not joke with it).

� Sacrifices/etutu is a bargaining tool which can be effectively used to avert disaster or to bring about wellness and abundance.

�It acts like a buffer against negative energies ,there functions as a spiritual first aid box.

� Sacrifices Energizes your chi/Ori/spirit man, it mitigates negativity around your life, including the ones you may have committed consciously or unconsciously.

�It is a valid Spiritual means of exchange that has stood the test of time.

My advice to you today, will be for you to take steps to change the status quo in your life,take charge of your destiny, some people will need certain types cleansing ,'ori fifo' /full body cleanse, some of you this head you have been carrying about all your life has to be washed for good things to happen to you, but how will you know that? You can't know nau, because the literal interpretation of ones chi in Yoruba spirituality is 'Ori' and you head can't be exchanged expect you cut it off, lol. Even in death it stays with you, but certain things around your Ori can be altered, changed, that head you have carried all your life will begin to favour you again. When you ask the right questions and take the right steps. My prayers and word of utterance upon your life is that in the new year,that you will no longer struggle against the tide,but the tides will sail you through, your struggles reduced because struggles can never disappear as long as this Earth is concerned especially for some people, but that they will no longer struggle in vain... Remain resolute. I can be reached on 08163731015(WhatsApp chatsonly)

#Ezenwanyiojiugo
#Daughteroftheprimordialmother
#lightworker
#EzenwanyiAguiyi

Re: Odinani And African Spirituality. by Ojiugoanawaluez(f): 12:03pm On Dec 15, 2022
Good afternoon my people,I hope we have all been doing really great. So I recently ran into some issues with my sim cards. Pls reach me on this number via WhatsApp bigness 07062124783, this strictly for people that I have pending conversations with.

Dalu nu

#DaughterofAni
#Ezenwanyiojiugo
#EzenwanyiAguiyi
Re: Odinani And African Spirituality. by SporaD8: 3:05pm On Dec 16, 2022
Ojiugoanawaluez:
Good afternoon my people,I hope we have all been doing really great. So I recently ran into some issues with my sim cards. Pls reach me on this number via WhatsApp bigness 07062124783, this strictly for people that I have pending conversations with.

Dalu nu

#DaughterofAni
#Ezenwanyiojiugo
#EzenwanyiAguiyi
You promised to get back to me, you didn't.
It's not good to give people hope if you can't help them.
The above number is not on WhatsApp.
Re: Odinani And African Spirituality. by Ojiugoanawaluez(f): 12:21am On Dec 18, 2022
The number is on WhatsApp please, WhatsApp bizness. Pls remind me of our pending conversation when you reach out. Best regards.
Re: Odinani And African Spirituality. by sonmvayina(m): 1:49pm On Dec 19, 2022
Ojiugoanawaluez:
The number is on WhatsApp please, WhatsApp bizness. Pls remind me of our pending conversation when you reach out. Best regards.

Your new number is not on WhatsApp

Pls check
Re: Odinani And African Spirituality. by Ojiugoanawaluez(f): 8:06am On Dec 20, 2022
Good morning, pls add 07062124683 on WhatsApp bizness.

1 Like

Re: Odinani And African Spirituality. by Ojiugoanawaluez(f): 11:32am On Dec 31, 2022
PREPARATIONS FOR THE NEW YEAR.

If you made it to this time and this day,this will be a good time to bring your chair closer and listen, this is a time to reflect on the trajectory of your life in the last 12months, what decisions could you have taken sooner? Which ones should you have held off on ? Your human associations, which ones should you build more,which ones should you totally cut off?. Now is a good time to be more intentional about your life, cultivate the right relationships, be in alignment, be at peace, seek the support of your chi/ori and your spirit tribe make sure that there is workable understanding between you and the unseen forces attached to your destiny. And if I were you I will seek for clarity, do divinations/afa , because there is an igbo adage that says 'if a child tells an elder where he is going, the elder will tell him what to say when he gets there '- my prayers are with everyone of us this new year for breakthroughs, life and health in abundance, grace for perfection and completion in every area of life. Isee.

GET THE FOLLOWING ITEMS

� 1 native egg
�osan wewe/oroma nkirisi/lime
�ewe osan wewe/lime leaves
�1 coconut
�1new alligator pepper/ose oji
�your old broom .
�native sponge/new sponge

PROCEDURE FOR THE RITUAL
First gather all the items in one place,begin by touching all the items that you have gathered together with one ose oji seed to cleanse them of anything that may render them ineffective and to activate them for the purpose for which you want to use them. Then cleanse yourself too with another ose oji seed then you proceed.
Begin from the egg, hold it in your hand and begin to speak about all the things and negative experiences you have had in the last year and things that you no longer wish to experience,that you are sending them into this egg,that what you are holding in your hand is an egg that signifies a new beginning,let your life experience a new beginning, that an egg does not carry heavy load or burden, therefore every heavy load or burden in your life you are shattering it. Do this without distractions and concentrate while at it. Go outside your compound and smash the egg, wash ur hands and proceed with stage 2.

Gather the lime fruits and lime leaves into a pot and make utterances on them,speak for manifestation of your efforts, breakthroughs etc you know your specific needs pray about them, bring out the alligator pepper hold it in ur two palms and bring close to your mouth and give utterances to the ose oji, open your mouth and speak! When you are done ,drop it in the pot and put enough water to bathe in the pot and boil.

The old broom you will stand on it while bathing to demonstrate your dominion over the old state of affairs, before you bathe bring out the coconut use something to pierce the eyes of the coconut drop the water into the lime water that you have taken to the bathroom. Make utterances with the coconut too, discard and then proceed with your bath. Do not use soap, this ritual cleanses ur aura, takes care of rejection,delays and hardship, and it will reveal to you if you have deeper problems via your dreams. Light a coloured candle of your choice after this ritual: Cheta kwa na onye saa aru odi ocha(remember that he who cleanses will be made whole). The only condition attached to the efficacy of this ritual is that you share your testimony by dm. May you recieve speed and grace for the new year, may your path be clear before you, may your sun continue to shine bright. �oceans blessings.

07062124683 WhatsApp bizness (chats only).

#okunanyeihe
#daughterofani
#lightworker
#ezenwanyiojiugo
#ezenwanyiaguiyi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Odinani And African Spirituality. by Ojiugoanawaluez(f): 5:09pm On Feb 26, 2023
As you go along your spiritual journey,you must have certain mannerisms,acts and personal rituals and excercises that you have internalized and made your own. You must interact with your earth and your environment: and there's no opportunity for indecision or just standing in the middle. If you fail to move towards the light, darkness will fall on you, if you stand in a spot, you are already backward.
What I am saying is, praticalize your spiritual journey, put the things you learn to pratice, test your spirit and your energies,know the one that works best for you and apply it. Do not wait till troubles come,and then you start running around for quick fixes:. I want to teach on 'MONTHLY CLEANSE':. Most people just move around with so much negative blockage, these things function like a cobweb spiritually and hinders you from seeing clearly the path before you and also from recieving blessings. The praticalities of spirituality is that you can do alot of things by yourself,this ritual can be done in your house, shop ,office etc..

Aridan
Garlic
Lime(both the seeds and leaves)

Get a clean pot and bring everything to a boil,then bath with it regularly. It takes care of disappointments and bad luck and generally clears your path, but you must be willing to repeat it and make it a part of your routine. As you bathe make declarations upon your life.
Ekeoma nu umunnem. I can be reached on 07062124683 WhatsApp business. Chats only

#ezenwanyiojiugo
#daughterofani
#lightworker
#Ezenwanyindiguy

Re: Odinani And African Spirituality. by Ojiugoanawaluez(f): 6:59am On Apr 02, 2023
WHAT DIVINATION/AFA CAN DO FOR YOU...

Oftentimes when people are advised to go for divinations/afa on a regular basis , they assume that they are doing someone else a favour but a timely divination can save your life, can save you regrets ,can save you from bondage and even death. As long as you have chosen to walk the path of your ancestors as you work towards having an alignment with your chi and your spirit guides, you must always be in tune and alert in your spirit, every and anything can be used to send a signal to you,on closer examination alot will be unveiled. I have written alot of articles on how recurrent dreams and events are a strong indication of a 'may day'- but alot of people are just too non challant or too spiritually lazy, seeing a particular animal repeatedly is a message, being in a particular location or doing the same thing always is a message as well, it could either be positive or negative.

I have seen people get very excited in love relationships and get entangled with someone who is cursed or has an active curse that is at work in their lives, you people play too much, I have said that marriage is one of the most powerful spiritual covenants that exists, once you marry someone you become a partaker of whatever karmic load or karmic debt they have to pay. It will do a lot of single people a lot of good to run divinations on the person they want to marry, alot of families are built of the foundations of various 'aru'(abomination) like incest,blood guilt,mass murders, bearing of false witness and wrongful banishment in order to possess the lands and properties of the innocents, forceful rape of women and widows, unfortunately for you ,you meet and fall in love with the grand son of a serial killer or person whose family foundations are cursed and you quickly jump in based on how body dey sweet you. You will suffer my darling..., 'you will see shege my dear. Contrary to what Christianity told you, each evil or aru in igbo language changes the nature of your aja ani, it affects the natural balance, evil deeds are seeds that will take root upon your earth and bloodline, it becomes a cancer that will take time to spread except it is killed and cut out through elaborate cleansing rites,it will continue to spread until evil over runs the family, the village and society. This is why we have a very high rate of derailed youths and children without any hope of redemption, lots of kids and youths struggle with various kinds of addiction which they will be unable to break out of special aids are not brought in. Please do yourself a favour and do the needful just before you jump in please, take a second and third look , it is my fervent prayer that you have light on your path, that you make the right choices and may all your choices bring you blessings...
You can reach us on 07062124683 WhatsApp bizness(chats only. )

#okunanyeihe
#ezenwanyiojiugo
#ezenwanyindiguy

Re: Odinani And African Spirituality. by Ojiugoanawaluez(f): 10:31am On May 13, 2023
ON CONVENANTS AND AGREEMENTS(BOTH KNOWN AND UNKNOWN)

Igbo spirituality and consciousness believes and lays so much emphasis on utterances,word of mouth,agreements etc, because as I said in an earlier post that we are constantly interacting with both the human elements of our world and unseen elements at the same time but alot of people are blind to this or simply assume that those spirit entities are of no importance or do not have the capacity to bring certain changes to their individual lives whether positive or negative. Contrary to what anyone else must have told you our earth or world is made up 3 factions :' elu igwe ,elu uwa, ala mmuo' and nothing escapes the universal consciousness no matter who you are or how much you try to hide it...

What alot of people today are suffering from is as a result of broken agreements, broken covenants in their bloodline, clan,home stead or in their family compound: let me give us a clear example for those of us who are into real estate or may have bought or built a house: you don't just get a land without prior agreement, exchange of money,conversations etc, the only that you may have gotten without any fresh agreement is your family land which you inherited, lol, the reason why you are not given new papers to sign or new change of ownership done for ancestral land is because the agreement for it is binding on every child born in the family or kindred, the reason is because that particular agreement has been sealed and signed with your blood, it is a generational covenants, so as you are casting and binding you should also be mindful that you can't reject a person and still remain on their land,maintaining their compound, harvesting from their land,benefiting from their cash crops and economic trees that they planted years and years ago before your coconut head was born.. This message is a free promo for those who prance about like cattle changing their surname probably because it has the name of a deity in it, or because they have 'seen vision ' for you that your ancestral name is your problem, as you are changing your name and renouncing your roots,also leave the land too and other properties that your ancestors fought to acquire, you can't reject someone or an entity and still be entitled to their benefits..

Before the white man came with his civilization Africans and ndi igbo understood honour and integrity,when entering into agreements, covenants or conflict resolution, they were always careful with justice dispensation and keeping to agreement and bargain because they believed that aja ani herself on whom we stand on at any point in time is living entity that functions in an omni prescence way because she's present everywhere and at all times and bears witness to all and is privy to and can be called upon to bear witness and to carry out justice, even the trees have ears too,as well as other unseen entities who our ancestors belive were part of and parcel of their daily existence. This is important because at that agreements and convenants were honoured without any form of written contract, without any form signatory or signature signing or any lawyer, but today our society has so degraded because of greed,and a lack of honour amongst us.

But today our society deteriorates,our family broken down,friendships are destroyed because people are full of greed and have no honour or soul left in them. Every relationship you enter into is a form of agreement, how binding those agreements become depends on alot of factors, some of you are in the habit of making empty promises to people- you know that you have no intention if doing a certain thing for that person yet you go ahead and make a verbal commitment to that person, let me tell you this: my dear onye ara ,'mmuo igbo ejegho school'- African spirits do not read books or contract documents, they listen to ur words and search ur conscience. That's why an igbo proverb says 'that the kolanut does not understand English '- what you say verbally carries more weight spiritually than what you write down as agreement. The set back, uke ,darkness and hindrances alot of people are facing in their lives today is because you broke your word to someone, you used every opportunity to reap off someone who trusted you, you give people false hope,you make fake promises to a woman in order to get her into bed( one day I will do a full teaching on this), some of you,a friend will bring a business idea to you, you will steal it. You and your friend will agree on a business deal, based on the percentage for that transaction, when the payment comes in you will 'eat your own and eat your friends share too' and tell your friend to do his worst. Some of are you collecting woto woto simply because you lack honour and integrity, because you say one thing and do another because you are a sell out to those you have entered into an agreement with. Some of you will enter an agreement with an 'mmuo' after spelling out the terms of the agreement out, the energy will go and deliver,you will then start shifting the goal post, you start changing the agreement,next thing the mmuo will give you a backhand slap,you crash and start blaming innocent people.

Some of you need to be very mindful on the way you behave because some energies do not know how to let go, when you deliberately break an oath or agreement,they do not believe in forgiveness but restitution,just as they do not believe that ignorance is an excuse. Sometimes certain people cross your path, your energies and theirs form a bond- that bond becomes a spiritual agreement that is mutually beneficial to both parties such that where you concerned they give you extra care,special attention, they do stuff for you without necessarily telling you, they do you good,those unseen energies become an unseen part of any agreement or relationship you have with that person, this happens more in relationship with the opposite sex. The rules are simple, have honour, have integrity, be mindful of your utterances, be mindful of what you say to people, sometimes for someone like me my energies demand and exert justice on their own,whether I ask them to or not, when interacting with people understand that no one stands alone, the worst utterance you can ever make to someone in this life is to ask them to do their worst: even if you feel you know their limits, do you know the limit of their ora mmuo? There are various types of agreement some starts as an agreement and develops to a convenant.. will make this a separate post later(mà agwu kwem). This teaching is coming to you today because it is our fervent wish that you experience light in your path, health and speed in all your endeavours..

You can always reach us at 07062124683(WhatsApp bizness CHATS ONLY).

#ezenwanyiojiugo
#ezenwanyindiguy

Re: Odinani And African Spirituality. by OkCornel(m): 11:33am On May 13, 2023
Interesting thread, following for my research/studies.
Re: Odinani And African Spirituality. by Ojiugoanawaluez(f): 9:34pm On Oct 04, 2023
Greetings everyone.. its been a minute...

It feels good to be back...
Re: Odinani And African Spirituality. by Ojiugoanawaluez(f): 9:56pm On Oct 04, 2023
Ekene kwa'm unu ndi Igbo nke'm/ greetings dearest everyone

I once asked a question here on this space that 'what is the balancing force of the universe"? Igbo believes in the principle of 'enu kwulu Ani ,Ani kwulu'..( this simply means as above, so it is below) And we know for a fact that all the forces of nature,I mean all the elements that make the existence of life possible on our earth carry a force within it: ha Nile bu Ike, water can nourishes you but can still kill you in a second..

Now this force is not present for jokes or for props,they will be deployed as needed to sustain life,to maintain the earth ,to sustain and nourish and remove every dead weight upon the earth as necessary. To answer the first question I asked: offor is the balancing force of the universe maka na chukwu okike activated and utilized the first offor in his acts of creation/seperation and differentiation. Lol
(This one deep small). The point I am trying to make is that the earth it is not new, rules have been set in place which are bound by the force of the universe which is offor/staff of authority: Because every day the sun shows up, the rains fall at their due season,they don't one day get tired of showing up because the consequence is death for all,and they are bound to duty by the offor that created them. We need to understand this and internalize this because some of us: na àliki ikpa agwa ka unbeliever, once we feed our chi once or twice, or do certain propitiation anyi activate nkogheri.-we start complaining.Lol

For some of us, before we were granted reincarnation,our chi,/ori , egbe ,ndi ichie na Umu ada went into agreement pleading that we be returned especially those whose lives were cut suddenly in a previous existence, you will come here under oath,administered by offor,
You have to know that there are consequences to not living inline with the agreements of your existence,most times it is not our chi or ndi otu afflicting us, when you commit a crime either by ommission or direct doing lol,it is not Buhari or Tinubu that comes after you but a certain task force whose job it is to ensure you collect woto-woto and they always do their job to the latter. Lol, so even if your chi/eleda will feel your pain,he's bound under the same ogu/ oath or convenant because even your father can't take the electric chair if you commit murder. Just before continuing running around complaining let's drink water and think again... Ekene kwa'm unu,Asim ka chi gi kwado gi...

I love you but your Aja Ani loves you more...
We can be reached at 07062124683 on WhatsApp business ( chats only)

Afa'm bu Okunanyeife .
#lightworker
#streetlightuwanile...

Re: Odinani And African Spirituality. by Ojiugoanawaluez(f): 7:44am On Oct 17, 2023
Dearest everyone: I am here again to put on game: for those in the know preparations have already started for next year for those who know what time it is..

I remember the beginning of this 2023, when the cashless policy was in full swing, some people killed themselves, some cried, damaged their health just became they could not understand 'what time it is'. Lol. Those that offed themselves prematurely haf gone and life keeps going on because the universe itself is a relentless machine and can be ruthless too depending on which side of the divide you find yourself...

Today I want to share with us simple methods of grounding that are effective especially for those of who will be travelling to their villages soon. Do not just spend your time at home to guzzle beer, eat and just visit relatives . Ground yourself. Grounding is an ancient spiritual practice that not only brings stability, it gives clarity, it provides support for your goals ,plans and aspirations just as the earth itself supports our existence.

WHAT TO DO
get your kolanut
Get a glass of water
Get a bottle of hot drink
A handful of scent leaves
A handful of bitter leaves..

Prep your leaves by squeezing out the juice
Get a clean bucket of water, squeeze both leaves in it. Put it out anywhere within the compound,speak your intentions into this water... leave it out till midnight. Then pick an hour from midnight till 4am- get a comfortable seat, invite your ancestral energies, your guides, your spirit clan, your egbe etc offer them the kolanut. Along side your own intentions ask them to remove instabilities from your life, that you will find your feet in whatever your 'good ' endeavours are and that your feet will take root and bear fruit.. offer them water to quench thirst, apologise for not doing this earlier and more often and say that you are offering them water because it is the greatest drink and also because you want your thirst for success to be quenched. Then lastly the drink- say the same prayers..
Pour libations with the water and the drink. The kolanut should be offered whole.. do not break it..
Note that this grounding is not for the fainthearted- it must be done naked. Lol.

After your intentions. Walk towards the bucket of water and bathe with it... continue to make positive declarations over your life as you bathe. Ofcourse you must be barefooted all through.
It is our sincere wish that you experience light on your path and have it in abundance..
We can be reached at 07062124683 whatsapp bizness( chats only).

#okunanyeife
#africanspirituality
#lightworker

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benny Hinn Is A Heretic? / You Can Go To Jerusalem Pilgrimage With #50k This December / The 24 Elders +2 Other Kings Of The Revelations.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.