Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Why Do Obidients Love Telling Needless Lies?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Obidients Love Telling Needless Lies?? (662 Views)

Ramadan: Seek Allah’s Intervention Against Needless Bloodshed In Nigeria – Obi / What Do Obidients Mean By South West Christian Votes? / Farooq Kperogi: Fani-Kayode Libel Suit Against Daily Trust Needless Self-Injury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Obidients Love Telling Needless Lies?? by OkutaNla: 2:54pm On Sep 29, 2022
Could Linus Peter Obi's compulsive penchant for lying be rubbing off on his followers, or is it just for clout? What does this portend for his administration should he become president?

Note that it's still daytime ('8:29pm') in the referenced image.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Obidients Love Telling Needless Lies?? by successmatters(m): 2:55pm On Sep 29, 2022
No proof whatsoever that this account was not set up by an APC or PDP liar just to tarnish the image of Peter Obi supporters.

Do we even need to lie about the near total support for Peter Obi, is there anyone around your neighbourhood not supporting Peter Obi?

Everyone I know is Obidient, even all my "PDP in the daytime friends" grin

We all know we will vote for Peter Obi las las, or we face hunger and ASUU strikes for another 8 years .

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Obidients Love Telling Needless Lies?? by midehi2(f): 2:57pm On Sep 29, 2022
sad
Re: Why Do Obidients Love Telling Needless Lies?? by heniford2: 2:58pm On Sep 29, 2022
Your headache
Re: Why Do Obidients Love Telling Needless Lies?? by madridguy(m): 2:58pm On Sep 29, 2022
grin grin grin

Na their trade mark.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Obidients Love Telling Needless Lies?? by Softmirror: 3:00pm On Sep 29, 2022
NAH FLOOD LIGHT THE GUY DEY USE. grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Obidients Love Telling Needless Lies?? by Afamed: 3:02pm On Sep 29, 2022
successmatters:
No proof whatsoever that this account was not set up by an APC or PDP liar just to tarnish the image of Peter Obi supporters.

Do we even need to lie about the near total support for Peter Obi, is there anyone around your neighbourhood not supporting Peter Obi?

We all know we will vote for Peter Obi las las, or we face hunger and ASUU strikes for another 8 years .

Even under your Obi as a Gov of Anambra state, ASUU chapter went on 7 months strike, when Anambra state university was on strike.

Not only that, Medical Doctors in state owned hospitals under Obi was also on 13 months strike.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Obidients Love Telling Needless Lies?? by tamdun: 3:03pm On Sep 29, 2022

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Obidients Love Telling Needless Lies?? by Asgard73: 3:09pm On Sep 29, 2022
Igbos want to make a statement.. and after making the statement .. Tinubu becomes the President of Nigeria

That’s what’s about happening in 2023..

While the burn their homes and eat their flesh

A vote for Obi is a vote for Tinubu President..

Lots is happening underground politcally.. Nd as it stand ..

With Obi and all noise .. Tinubu is getting 70% shot at the presidency is not about noise ..

Some politicians are aligning and it’s massive .. forget media
Tinubu knows his confidence and he know just the brag

Atiku is pulling and massively at that

Igbos ought to play that politics now and forget sentiments

I never say don’t vote Obi
I not saying don’t waste your votes oh..

What am saying is a vote for Obi is a vote for Tinubu president

No by force ..

But that’s what’s it is and that’s how it stand as for today
29 sept 2022

If Una want vote if Una no want no vote

Just know say Na only igboland Una go destroy and Una go still bear Nigerians

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Obidients Love Telling Needless Lies?? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 29, 2022
Learn from them
Re: Why Do Obidients Love Telling Needless Lies?? by buhariguy(m): 3:21pm On Sep 29, 2022
Asgard73:
Igbos want to make a statement.. and after making the statement .. Tinubu becomes the President of Nigeria

With Obi and all noise .. Tinubu is getting 70% shot at the presidency is not about noise ..

No by force ..

29 sept 2022

you're right, the same idiotic pigs that were atikulated in 2019.
It is just an easy victory for apc.
You can also stop atikulating and be batified

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Obidients Love Telling Needless Lies?? by buhariguy(m): 3:22pm On Sep 29, 2022
Jennifer663:
Learn from them
thank God you know your fellow liars
Re: Why Do Obidients Love Telling Needless Lies?? by toneroforever(m): 3:26pm On Sep 29, 2022
If ur allegation is true,then it's probably to give u urchins a heart attack.
Re: Why Do Obidients Love Telling Needless Lies?? by Dereformer(m): 3:27pm On Sep 29, 2022
Lies or no Lies, Obi is coming.
Re: Why Do Obidients Love Telling Needless Lies?? by Afamed: 3:30pm On Sep 29, 2022
Dereformer:
Lies or no Lies, Obi is coming.

You are right Obi is coming to Agulu, long time he visited Agulu as there is no single infrastructure at Agulu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Obidients Love Telling Needless Lies?? by asanausana91: 3:40pm On Sep 29, 2022
successmatters:

the same way we enjoy doctors strike for 13 months in Anambara abi?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Obidients Love Telling Needless Lies?? by PeterObi4LP: 3:42pm On Sep 29, 2022
OkutaNla:
Could Linus Peter Obi's compulsive penchant for lying be rubbing off on his followers, or is it just for clout? What does this portend for his administration should he become president?

Note that it's still daytime ('8:29pm') in the referenced image.

Young man try and get sense. Where is the lie here? Oh because the OP use a photo image to relate or convey his message clearly now turn to lies abi? Get sense again.

By the way how are we sure is not one of those Agbadorians trick to create fake account twitt and lie about Obi then use another account to debunked it.
Re: Why Do Obidients Love Telling Needless Lies?? by asanausana91: 3:49pm On Sep 29, 2022
What do you expect, Obi bought one tin of peak milk at #170 since 2014 he is still using it.
Obi wear one wrist watch for 20 years
The president of Ghana told Tinubu to step down for Obi
The richest man in the world endorse Obi.
I will turn nigeria from consumption to production country but iam the highest importer of goods from abroad.
I have never stollen public money.
I will turn nigeria to Dubai.
Etc etc.
All these are the lies that Obi spread to his zombiedients.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Obidients Love Telling Needless Lies?? by wallarwallar(m): 3:51pm On Sep 29, 2022
Not surprise na dere trade mark bt they will blame others for dis because obi is always right. Sorry case

1 Like

Re: Why Do Obidients Love Telling Needless Lies?? by Igboland: 3:51pm On Sep 29, 2022
I no fit laf sebi you were shouting with one other foolish Igbo that Tinubu must contest by fire by force. How market now.

Asgard73:

No by force ..

29 sept 2022

1 Like

Re: Why Do Obidients Love Telling Needless Lies?? by asanausana91: 3:53pm On Sep 29, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Young man try and get sense. Where is the lie here? Oh because the OP use a photo image to relate or convey his message clearly now turn to lies abi? Get sense again.

By the way how are we sure is not one of those Agbadorians trick to create fake account twitt and lie about Obi then use another account to debunked it.
your empty skull is confusing you. You said no lies, you also said Tinubu supporters use fake account to lie. Why are you guys like this?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Obidients Love Telling Needless Lies?? by Asgard73: 3:55pm On Sep 29, 2022
buhariguy:
you're right, the same idiotic pigs that were atikulated in 2019.
It is just an easy victory for apc.
You can also stop atikulating and be batified

Even with 100 billion $

I Prince will never campaign for Tinubu.. if he wins .. Na so .. igbos gave him the free ticket with their online noise

Beside ..
E get as e go be .. mesef wont vote
Re: Why Do Obidients Love Telling Needless Lies?? by successmatters(m): 4:00pm On Sep 29, 2022
asanausana91:
the same way we enjoy doctors strike for 13 months in Anambara abi?

We heard that propaganda as well, just like the 250 million cash movement to buy vehicles for Anambra state.

No substance whatsoever.
Re: Why Do Obidients Love Telling Needless Lies?? by asanausana91: 4:15pm On Sep 29, 2022
successmatters:

We heard that propaganda as well, just like the 250 million cash movement to buy vehicles for Anambra state.

No substance whatsoever.
Google will save you from this embarrassment.
Re: Why Do Obidients Love Telling Needless Lies?? by successmatters(m): 4:16pm On Sep 29, 2022
asanausana91:
Google will save you from this embarrassment.

Did they tell you that Google cannot report propaganda?

Garbage in Garbage out.
Re: Why Do Obidients Love Telling Needless Lies?? by asanausana91: 4:20pm On Sep 29, 2022
successmatters:

Did they tell you that Google cannot report propaganda?

Garbage in Garbage out.
then ask Peter Obi himself. If he is a man that fear God he will tell you the truth.
Re: Why Do Obidients Love Telling Needless Lies?? by successmatters(m): 4:23pm On Sep 29, 2022
asanausana91:
then ask Peter Obi himself. If he is a man that fear God he will tell you the truth.

Do I need to ask for what I witnessed in my own state?

Peter Obi is still the best governor that has governed any state in Nigeria, firm, forward thinking and still prudent.
Re: Why Do Obidients Love Telling Needless Lies?? by Ttalk: 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2022
Asgard73:

Even with 100 billion $

I Prince will never campaign for Tinubu.. if he wins .. Na so .. igbos gave him the free ticket with their online noise

Beside ..
E get as e go be .. mesef won't vote

Asgard must vote.
Odin must vote

I no fit laugh. You pushed Tinubu to contest now he is contesting but see you here panicking that Igbo's vote is a vote for Tinubu.

What happens to your power to the north slogan
Re: Why Do Obidients Love Telling Needless Lies?? by asanausana91: 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2022
successmatters:

Do I need to ask for what I witnessed in my own state?

Peter Obi is still the best governor that has governed any state in Nigeria, firm, forward thinking and still prudent.
words without prove. Obiano build airport, what did Peter Obi build
Re: Why Do Obidients Love Telling Needless Lies?? by Asgard73: 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2022
Ttalk:

Asgard must vote.
Odin must vote

I no fit laugh. You pushed Tinubu to contest now he is contesting but see you here panicking that Igbo's vote is a vote for Tinubu.

What happens to your power to the north slogan

North has 2023
Secured

Maybe you need to visit your Ifa and confirm too.

Plus slogan minus slogan

Atiku is your next President

Is all quiet

By February you will understand politics.. Tinubu had all plan out .. but he never saw Obi and the whole drama that will soon be unfolding
I’m well very well informed .. no be for Nairaland likes and shares..

Power to the people
North 2023

Oya ball.
Re: Why Do Obidients Love Telling Needless Lies?? by successmatters(m): 4:43pm On Sep 29, 2022
asanausana91:
words without prove. Obiano build airport, what did Peter Obi build

He provided the money foe 3 flyovers and one airport. 75 billion.
Re: Why Do Obidients Love Telling Needless Lies?? by asanausana91: 4:48pm On Sep 29, 2022
successmatters:

He provided the money foe 3 flyovers and one airport. 75 billion.
who stop him from doing the airport and the 3 flyovers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Three Major Red Flags Peter Obi Has Been Unable To Shake Off / Why Peter Obi Wears Dark Coloured Clothes?, Someone May Ask- Aisha Yesufu / 2023:oyo LP Dep Chair Dumps Party, Declares Support For Atiku’s Candidacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.