Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Why Do Obidients Love Telling Needless Lies?? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Obidients Love Telling Needless Lies?? (651 Views)

Ramadan: Seek Allah’s Intervention Against Needless Bloodshed In Nigeria – Obi / What Do Obidients Mean By South West Christian Votes? / Farooq Kperogi: Fani-Kayode Libel Suit Against Daily Trust Needless Self-Injury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Obidients Love Telling Needless Lies?? by Roger3D(m): 4:49pm On Sep 29, 2022
successmatters:
No proof whatsoever that this account was not set up by an APC or PDP liar just to tarnish the image of Peter Obi supporters.

Do we even need to lie about the near total support for Peter Obi, is there anyone around your neighbourhood not supporting Peter Obi?

Everyone I know is Obidient, even all my "PDP in the daytime friends" grin

We all know we will vote for Peter Obi las las, or we face hunger and ASUU strikes for another 8 years .
And will Obi put food on your table or end ASSU strikes if he's elected? You guys make him look like some kind of Messiah just like APC did with Buhari. Peter Obi is just as incompetent and corrupt as Tinubu or Atiku. He's no Messiah and he hasn't the faintest idea about how to go about solving Nigeria's problems. I can't vote for such a man
Re: Why Do Obidients Love Telling Needless Lies?? by successmatters(m): 4:52pm On Sep 29, 2022
Roger3D:
And will Obi put food on your table or end ASSU strikes if he's elected? You guys make him look like some kind of Messiah just like APC did with Buhari. Peter Obi is just as incompetent and corrupt as Tinubu or Atiku. He's no Messiah and he hasn't the faintest idea about how to go about solving Nigeria's problems. I can't vote for such a man

It's actually an insult to compare Peter Obi with Atiku or Tinubu or any other corrupt person like buharri. These other 3 men have nothing in common with Peter obi, remember how we begged all of you not to Vote for buharri back then? We always know a mistake when we see one. Tinubu or Atiku is a gross mistake.
Re: Why Do Obidients Love Telling Needless Lies?? by richie240: 4:57pm On Sep 29, 2022
You can't give what u don't have.
When someone calls u coward for not displaying ur 'bravery' by refusing to stand in front of a moving train, then u shd know that theres a fundamental problem, nor be ordinary eye!

Den nor dey tell blindman set rain dey fall; when d water touch hin body, e go sabi d scores by hinsef

100 yrs from now, ur great-grandchild will this give this sermon to the obstinate ears. ......and they won't still listen!

Save ur energy for sonethingmuch more fruitful!
cool
Asgard73:
Igbos want to make a statement.. and after making the statement .. Tinubu becomes the President of Nigeria

That’s what’s about happening in 2023..

While the burn their homes and eat their flesh

A vote for Obi is a vote for Tinubu President..

Lots is happening underground politcally.. Nd as it stand ..

With Obi and all noise .. Tinubu is getting 70% shot at the presidency is not about noise ..

Some politicians are aligning and it’s massive .. forget media
Tinubu knows his confidence and he know just the brag

Atiku is pulling and massively at that

Igbos ought to play that politics now and forget sentiments

I never say don’t vote Obi
I not saying don’t waste your votes oh..

What am saying is a vote for Obi is a vote for Tinubu president

No by force ..

But that’s what’s it is and that’s how it stand as for today
29 sept 2022

If Una want vote if Una no want no vote

Just know say Na only igboland Una go destroy and Una go still bear Nigerians

Re: Why Do Obidients Love Telling Needless Lies?? by Roger3D(m): 4:58pm On Sep 29, 2022
successmatters:

It's actually an insult to compare Peter Obi with Atiku or Tinubu or any other corrupt person like buharri. These other 3 men have nothing in common with Peter obi, remember how we begged all of you not to Vote for buharri back then? We always know a mistake when we see one. Tinubu or Atiku is a gross mistake.
You think I'm a zombie to fall for politicians propaganda? Obi is corrupt and self seeking just like Atiku and Tinubu. I'm not fooled
Re: Why Do Obidients Love Telling Needless Lies?? by udumelue61854: 6:19pm On Sep 29, 2022
You are right Obi is coming to Agulu, long time he visited Agulu as there is no single infrastructure at AguluYou are right Obi is coming to Agulu, long time he visited Agulu as there is no single infrastructure at Agulu...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiki Shuns Dino Melaye & Daniel Bwala, Appoints Olagbodiyan As Campaign Spokesp / 2023 Elections: Collation-Sheets Would Be Uploaded To The Online Results Portal. / BREAKING!!! U.S Ambassador Storms Tinubu's House To Arrest Him!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.