Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,631 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Pls Peter Obi Visit Mbaka Now (adoration Ground Now Opened) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pls Peter Obi Visit Mbaka Now (adoration Ground Now Opened) (311 Views)

Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry / Mbaka Bows, Shuts Adoration Ministry For One Month / Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Peter Obi Visit Mbaka Now (adoration Ground Now Opened) by Dollarseeker: 3:26pm On Sep 29, 2022
Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry Finally Reopened | # IgbereTV
"Dear Adorers To the glory of God, Adoration Ministry Enugu Nigeria Amen, starts on Sunday 2nd October, 2022 with 10am Mass at the Adoration ground Umuchigbo Iji Nike Emene Enugu State.

God bless you miraculously as you come to worship God with us."
Rev Fr, Ejike Mbaka.

Peter Obi I love you so much and Nigerians love you but I must tell you the truth, if you don't visit Mbaka hmm you will not win. Visit Mbaka and make peace let him bless you because anything Mbaka says with his mouth, God makes it come to pass even if that thing is not supposed to happen. God loves Mbaka so much and none of Mbaka's prophecy has failed to manifest.

Peter Obi last warning, visit Mbaka and reconcile. Please if you have direct access to Peter Obi, forward this message to him. This is the last time I will say this on nairaland.

Re: Pls Peter Obi Visit Mbaka Now (adoration Ground Now Opened) by midehi2(f): 3:27pm On Sep 29, 2022
Wetin this one dey talk sef undecided
Re: Pls Peter Obi Visit Mbaka Now (adoration Ground Now Opened) by Knivesout(m): 3:28pm On Sep 29, 2022
Peter Obi I love you so much and Nigerians love you but I must tell you the truth, if you don't visit Mbaka hmm you will not win. Visit Mbaka and make peace let him bless you because anything Mbaka says with his mouth, God makes it come to pass even if that thing is not supposed to happen. God loves Mbaka so much and none of Mbaka's prophecy has failed to manifest

Pls keep quiet!!!
Re: Pls Peter Obi Visit Mbaka Now (adoration Ground Now Opened) by zeuss: 3:31pm On Sep 29, 2022
Shut up.....mbaka pointed his fraudulent finger at obi and God punished Mbaka by closing his ministry for months .....if mbaka wants to lose his ministry for ever let him give obi even a bad eye.....Obi's God is bigger than Mbaka's idols
Re: Pls Peter Obi Visit Mbaka Now (adoration Ground Now Opened) by Redoil: 3:38pm On Sep 29, 2022
zeuss:
Shut up.....mbaka pointed his fraudulent finger at obi and God punished Mbaka by closing his ministry for months .....if mbaka wants to lose his ministry for ever let him give obi even a bad eye.....Obi's God is bigger than Mbaka's idols

deep
but dont forget God has given us brain to reason properly
Re: Pls Peter Obi Visit Mbaka Now (adoration Ground Now Opened) by zeuss: 4:02pm On Sep 29, 2022
Redoil:

deep
but dont forget God has given us brain to reason properly

Why don't you use it!!!
Re: Pls Peter Obi Visit Mbaka Now (adoration Ground Now Opened) by R2bees2: 4:43pm On Sep 29, 2022
Visit him as in who? God's assistant?
Re: Pls Peter Obi Visit Mbaka Now (adoration Ground Now Opened) by Galaxydon1(m): 5:25pm On Sep 29, 2022
Dollarseeker:
Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry Finally Reopened | # IgbereTV
"Dear Adorers To the glory of God, Adoration Ministry Enugu Nigeria Amen, starts on Sunday 2nd October, 2022 with 10am Mass at the Adoration ground Umuchigbo Iji Nike Emene Enugu State.

God bless you miraculously as you come to worship God with us."
Rev Fr, Ejike You are a very big fooool.

Peter Obi I love you so much and Nigerians love you but I must tell you the truth, if you don't visit Mbaka hmm you will not win. Visit Mbaka and make peace let him bless you because anything Mbaka says with his mouth, God makes it come to pass even if that thing is not supposed to happen. God loves Mbaka so much and none of Mbaka's prophecy has failed to manifest.

Peter Obi last warning, visit Mbaka and reconcile. Please if you have direct access to Peter Obi, forward this message to him. This is the last time I will say this on nairaland.
Re: Pls Peter Obi Visit Mbaka Now (adoration Ground Now Opened) by Dollarseeker: 5:26pm On Sep 29, 2022
R2bees2:
Visit him as in who? God's assistant?
anyhow he wants to do it. I have even sent Peter Obi the message

Re: Pls Peter Obi Visit Mbaka Now (adoration Ground Now Opened) by Kingkyle1(m): 8:52pm On Sep 29, 2022
Dollarseeker:

You need to be flogged and restricted in a titanium gated dungeon
Re: Pls Peter Obi Visit Mbaka Now (adoration Ground Now Opened) by Dollarseeker: 8:56pm On Sep 29, 2022
Kingkyle1:

You need to be flogged and restricted in an titanium gated dungeon
Loollss
Re: Pls Peter Obi Visit Mbaka Now (adoration Ground Now Opened) by R2bees2: 9:29pm On Sep 29, 2022
Dollarseeker:
You have been paid to do this don't lie because I don't understand how you put so much effort into this when you should be doing something else. ok let's assume you are not bankrolled, Don't you have movies on your phone or music to play, like why do this?
Re: Pls Peter Obi Visit Mbaka Now (adoration Ground Now Opened) by Dollarseeker: 10:18pm On Sep 29, 2022
R2bees2:
You have been paid to do this don't lie because I don't understand how you put so much effort into this when you should be doing something else. ok let's assume you are not bankrolled, Don't you have movies on your phone or music to play, like why do this?
I love Mbaka so much n love Peter Obi too, I want to see them reconcile. Obi has to see him

(1) (Reply)

May Thunder Fire Buhari ! / How Do I Activate My Spiritual Blessings Into Physical Manifestation / Pls Interpret This Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.