Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

2023: Atiku Has Explained How He Will Restructure Nigeria – Obaseki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Atiku Has Explained How He Will Restructure Nigeria – Obaseki (9453 Views)

Atiku Will Restructure Nigeria Within Six Months – Nwodo / Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy / 2019: We're For Anyone That Will Restructure Nigeria - Yoruba Coalition (2) (3) (4)

Re: 2023: Atiku Has Explained How He Will Restructure Nigeria – Obaseki by GardenOfGod(m): 7:28am On Sep 30, 2022
Obi for the rescue grin

OBI-DATTI are ready.

Lagos are you ready?

Re: 2023: Atiku Has Explained How He Will Restructure Nigeria – Obaseki by Lovenorth: 7:28am On Sep 30, 2022
Obi would make a better president if not the behaviour of his supporters and associates
Re: 2023: Atiku Has Explained How He Will Restructure Nigeria – Obaseki by eedimo(m): 7:30am On Sep 30, 2022
Acedude:

What does he want to steal again at 75?! Use your head! Read about devolution of power and it’s benefit to a nation, then come back to this post and read what his approach is to restructuring and make your judgment if it is going to pay us as nation or not. That is how issues based campaign is done.

Do not let the school fees your parents paid for your education go to waste. Now get to work.
Don't get mad at him, Nairaland has more kids than adult.
Re: 2023: Atiku Has Explained How He Will Restructure Nigeria – Obaseki by eastgates1: 7:31am On Sep 30, 2022
Re: 2023: Atiku Has Explained How He Will Restructure Nigeria – Obaseki by Prince001(m): 7:34am On Sep 30, 2022
rammiculate:
By stealing

Don't mind them? The vision he can't render when he was VP but chose to steal as much as he can at the time. Now he's preaching restructuring lol.
Re: 2023: Atiku Has Explained How He Will Restructure Nigeria – Obaseki by Demurray: 7:40am On Sep 30, 2022
BigYash:
At the bolded. How far Buhari? Did his age,make him a good president? Baba still dey steal,even sent cars to another country, without approval. You are the one who should use your head here. No let old man of that age deceive you,cux I blive you're young and your brain still dey work well.
As for Obaseki. He no get direction, na anywhere belle face. Today PDP,tomorrow LP , tomorrow evening APshit. Useless governor.. Ize Iyamu d cultist ,would have even done better.. Na Oshiomole talk talk and APshit uselss leadership pattern at the federal level, fvck that one chances up..
The Obaseki they are talking about is Not Godwin the governor of Edo state
Re: 2023: Atiku Has Explained How He Will Restructure Nigeria – Obaseki by Epurogonogono(m): 7:41am On Sep 30, 2022
Obi was right when he said that all the presidencial candidates are making similar promises, it now up to the citizens to vote for who they trust the most.
Re: 2023: Atiku Has Explained How He Will Restructure Nigeria – Obaseki by lailo: 7:42am On Sep 30, 2022
He is lying. Most politicians are chronic liers including him the chief patron. It is all about northernization agenda, 16 years uninterrupted presidency to the north so that they can have ample time to perfect cornering niger-delta oil to develop the north. What North fears most is restructuring as south understands it. Pls igbos don't aid this criminal, he doesn't like u, it is only about your votes.
Re: 2023: Atiku Has Explained How He Will Restructure Nigeria – Obaseki by sa09011617135(m): 7:42am On Sep 30, 2022
we have original usa phone number for your website app and account verification. We have paid vpn datingsite idcard etc. @cheap price.
Re: 2023: Atiku Has Explained How He Will Restructure Nigeria – Obaseki by Originality007: 7:43am On Sep 30, 2022
Only a foolish Southerner will vote for North again
Re: 2023: Atiku Has Explained How He Will Restructure Nigeria – Obaseki by olisefom: 7:43am On Sep 30, 2022
In this oder

Obi

Atiku

God forbid bat thing
Re: 2023: Atiku Has Explained How He Will Restructure Nigeria – Obaseki by 9jahotblog: 7:45am On Sep 30, 2022
Good response from the incoming President, Atiku Abubakar
Re: 2023: Atiku Has Explained How He Will Restructure Nigeria – Obaseki by Traplord09: 7:49am On Sep 30, 2022
Acedude:

What does he want to steal again at 75?! Use your head! Read about devolution of power and it’s benefit to a nation, then come back to this post and read what his approach is to restructuring and make your judgment if it is going to pay us as nation or not. That is how issues based campaign is done.

Do not let the school fees your parents paid for your education go to waste. Now get to work.

Keep that fake promiseßsssssssssssss to yourself

That looters killers we aways come out to please is killer..
Re: 2023: Atiku Has Explained How He Will Restructure Nigeria – Obaseki by Traplord09: 7:56am On Sep 30, 2022
THE NATIONAL GRAZING RESERVE COUNCIL

the bill creates a council to be chaired by chairman to be appointed by the president
the council shall have the power to take Your land anywhere the land is located in the country and they pay you composition,
your land shall be assigned to herdsman use for grazing purpose.
they shall bring cow to the land and you shall lose the land permanently to those Fulani cattleman.

if you feel That's the council was not right to take your land you can go to court but before you go to court you must first of all notify the federal authorities general of your intention to sue the council.
about from notifying. you must get the concept of the authorities federal before you can sue.

if the authorities general refuses to give his concept to the suit
you have lost your land forever to the herdsman.
this law when passed shall apply to the whole country. it means that your land in the village or anywhere is not safe.. the national grazing reserve council would have the power to take away Your land from you anytime they want as compensation.
even when you don't want to sell..
for you to get compensation you must have documents ownership
both southwest, South south, and southeast.

we must rise up and reject this bill
NATIONAL ASSEMBLY MEMBERS from passing that bill into law
this bill is a deliberate attempt to take our land and hand over to
Fulani.... ( UTHMAN DON FODIO and other NORTHERN LEADERS to take over part of Nigeria

this law will destroy NIGERIA ALL over the world...

there's no country where the land of the citizen are composed acquired and given to others.
this is evil and design to favor the Fulanis

we must Reese's it.
to save Nigeria and to protect our official generation

Never trust NIGERIAN or give POWER to TERRORISTS with fake promiseßsssssssssssss

APC and PDP

We always come out with different approach
There we collect your land and give it to torrise

And there we call it..
DECENTRALIZATION AND DEVOLUTION

Re: 2023: Atiku Has Explained How He Will Restructure Nigeria – Obaseki by Guyman01: 8:04am On Sep 30, 2022
lhordspy:
Obaseki is the greatest double-faced devil have seen in a long time. Same Obaseki that embarrassingly, stylishly declared for Peter obi on a National Tv few weeks back?

Man acts like a pendulum bulb, swinging from side to side in absense of any real commitment and integrity. It will be best advised to curtail a certain obaseki first before going after a snake. He is more worst.

Surely, Atiku is surrounded by Green-snakes acting like supporters, traitors acting like friends and Enemies antagonising him strongly.

Tinubu must be jumping all over his bed in sheer joy of victory even before the battle started.

"Mr Asiwaju, why havent you started writing your first presidential speech already", i asked.

Like it is said where i came from: Baba you no get match , dem no reach

It's don Pedro a media aide to Okowa and not Gov Obaseki of Edo state.
See as you don rush disgrace yourself just to occupy front page, oya bombard your nonsense comment with fake likes from your bot account grin grin
Re: 2023: Atiku Has Explained How He Will Restructure Nigeria – Obaseki by saintruky(m): 8:04am On Sep 30, 2022
lhordspy:
Obaseki is the greatest double-faced devil have seen in a long time. Same Obaseki that embarrassingly, stylishly declared for Peter obi on a National Tv few weeks back?

Man acts like a pendulum bulb, swinging from side to side in absense of any real commitment and integrity. It will be best advised to curtail a certain obaseki first before going after a snake. He is more worst.

Surely, Atiku is surrounded by Green-snakes acting like supporters, traitors acting like friends and Enemies antagonising him strongly.

Tinubu must be jumping all over his bed in sheer joy of victory even before the battle started.

"Mr Asiwaju, why havent you started writing your first presidential speech already", i asked.

Baba calm down... No be d governor dey yarn this opata so o... Abi u nor read d first paragraph of d post...

Re: 2023: Atiku Has Explained How He Will Restructure Nigeria – Obaseki by sofken: 8:06am On Sep 30, 2022
lhordspy:

Do you even read before you started typing. Check the name, is it the same as the Obaseki you know. Don't just read headline and start typing what you don't know. This is the reason y, we are where we are.

Re: 2023: Atiku Has Explained How He Will Restructure Nigeria – Obaseki by lhordspy: 8:09am On Sep 30, 2022
sofken:

Do you even read before you started typing. Check the name, is it the same as the Obaseki you know. Don't just read headline and start typing what you don't know. This is the reason y, we are where we are.

Lol. Anything obaseki, i no even wan hear. I dont like that guy, man acts like a snake.

The message has been modified tho.
Re: 2023: Atiku Has Explained How He Will Restructure Nigeria – Obaseki by lhordspy: 8:11am On Sep 30, 2022
saintruky:

Baba calm down... No be d governor dey yarn this opata so o... Abi u nor read d first paragraph of d post...

Defintely my wrongs, have been looking for any opportunity to ram into that man. Am not a fan of his.

Thanks though
Re: 2023: Atiku Has Explained How He Will Restructure Nigeria – Obaseki by lhordspy: 8:13am On Sep 30, 2022
Guyman01:

It's don Pedro a media aide to Okowa and not Gov Obaseki of Edo state.
See as you don rush disgrace yourself just to occupy front page, oya bombard your nonsense comment with fake likes from your bot account grin grin

I am never a fan of that man obaseki, i didnt even care to read the news on seeing obaseki..

I wanted tearing him apart immediately. Man is a traitor.

Sorry for the mistake though.
Re: 2023: Atiku Has Explained How He Will Restructure Nigeria – Obaseki by Guyman01: 8:16am On Sep 30, 2022
lhordspy:
Re typing..
After you have been disgraced for commenting without reading you now want to re-type, you can't be supporting Agbado master without looking stupid, I am seeing that in you
Re: 2023: Atiku Has Explained How He Will Restructure Nigeria – Obaseki by lhordspy: 8:17am On Sep 30, 2022
Guyman01:

After you have been disgraced for commenting without reading you now want to re-type, you can't be supporting Agbado master without looking stupid, I am seeing in you

I don apologise now, una go slaughter me?? undecided
Re: 2023: Atiku Has Explained How He Will Restructure Nigeria – Obaseki by Lionnation: 8:17am On Sep 30, 2022
Story,
They are now following obi's step lolz,
Who believes Atiku a Fulani man
Buhari promised restructure too
Re: 2023: Atiku Has Explained How He Will Restructure Nigeria – Obaseki by juman(m): 8:18am On Sep 30, 2022
Talk is cheap.
Nobody as president would restructure Nigeria.
Nobody.
Re: 2023: Atiku Has Explained How He Will Restructure Nigeria – Obaseki by victorsola: 8:21am On Sep 30, 2022
Acedude:

. I like this response. Don’t come and give us spurious figures , let us know how things will be done but no , all this obidient are just not sure of what their candidate will do ,it’s anywhere belle face.
Re: 2023: Atiku Has Explained How He Will Restructure Nigeria – Obaseki by saintruky(m): 8:23am On Sep 30, 2022
lhordspy:

Defintely my wrongs, have been looking for any opportunity to ram into that man. Am not a fan of his.

Thanks though

Hahahaha no wonder ur blood quick hot upon sighting obaseki lol... Be like d man know ur disdain for him, hence he dey do everything humanly possible to avoid u lol...
Re: 2023: Atiku Has Explained How He Will Restructure Nigeria – Obaseki by OMOJOHN001: 8:24am On Sep 30, 2022
BigYash:
At the bolded. How far Buhari? Did his age,make him a good president? Baba still dey steal,even sent cars to another country, without approval. You are the one who should use your head here. No let old man of that age deceive you,cux I blive you're young and your brain still dey work well.
As for Obaseki. He no get direction, na anywhere belle face. Today PDP,tomorrow LP , tomorrow evening APshit. Useless governor.. Ize Iyamu d cultist ,would have even done better.. Na Oshiomole talk talk and APshit uselss leadership pattern at the federal level, fvck that one chances up..

You won't bother to read before talking nonsense from your mouth.
The person name is Obaseki, and not Governor Godwin Obaseki of Edo.
You will read headline and start forming from mouth.

Vote wisely OBIDATTI 2023
Re: 2023: Atiku Has Explained How He Will Restructure Nigeria – Obaseki by backtovillage: 8:24am On Sep 30, 2022
Rubbish talk
We want him to say it himself
All this Atiku say this and that but nobody hear am na deceit.
How can someone who support open grazing restructure a country? Question plz
Re: 2023: Atiku Has Explained How He Will Restructure Nigeria – Obaseki by lhordspy: 8:28am On Sep 30, 2022
saintruky:

Hahahaha no wonder ur blood quick hot upon sighting obaseki lol... Be like d man know ur disdain for him, hence he dey do everything humanly possible to avoid u lol...

No be only me, he is surely doing everything possible to avoid his name coming up in the news. But one day na one day.. I dey wait for am.

Patiently too....
Re: 2023: Atiku Has Explained How He Will Restructure Nigeria – Obaseki by Toks2008(m): 8:29am On Sep 30, 2022
Best way to go.
Re: 2023: Atiku Has Explained How He Will Restructure Nigeria – Obaseki by Toks2008(m): 8:29am On Sep 30, 2022
backtovillage:
Rubbish talk
We want him to say it himself
All this Atiku say this and that but nobody hear am na deceit.
How can someone who support open grazing restructure a country? Question plz

Habba!
He has been hammeing on it for long

PHOTOS: Nigerian Soldiers Dressed Like Tree To Battle Boko Haram / Salihu Tanko Yakasai Not In Our Custody – DSS Denies Arrest Claims / Bandits Are Harvesting Our Crops, Katsina Monarch Cries Out

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50