Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy (10185 Views)

Ganduje Replies Kwankwaso: I Was Not Imposed But Won Kano Election By Landslide / Obiora Okonkwo: Russia Ready To Assist Nigeria Revamp Ajaokuta Steel / Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by adenigga(m): 4:38am On Oct 04, 2022
The presidential candidate of the New Nigeria Peoples Party, Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso, on Monday pledged to revamp the economy and restructure the country if elected president next year.

Kwankwaso, who spoke during an interview with journalists in Jalingo, also pledged to prioritise education.

The former Kano State governor explained that his government would create an enabling environment for small businesses to thrive and empower women and youths to stimulate the economy.

He said, “We will prioritise education, tackle insecurity and create an enabling environment for small businesses to thrive.

“Through these measures, we will be able to check growing inflation and by doing so, create wealth for the people. We have done that before in Kano and we will do it for Nigeria.

“We will boost local production and check the importation of goods and services that can be sourced locally. These and many more are the issues putting pressure on our currency.

“You wake up every day to discover that the value of foreign currency the previous day was better than today. This is what a responsible government must address; otherwise, it will be difficult to see an end to the economic crisis that we are in today.”

On his stance about restructuring the country, Kwankwaso said he would work closely with the National Assembly and stakeholders across communities, to start restructuring from the grassroots upward.

He hinted that his blueprint, which would soon be presented to the public, was a complete departure from the present situation in the country, with a focus on the people and community participation in governance, adding that Nigeria must retrace her steps to get it right.

Source: https://punchng.com/I’ll-restructure-Nigeria-revamp-economy-Kwankwaso

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by Urheadmaster(m): 4:41am On Oct 04, 2022
Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso wants to restructure Nigeria and revamp economy if elected

Something he couldn't do in Kano state when he was a governortongue.

122 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by Prosperous111(m): 4:55am On Oct 04, 2022
Nah so all of una Dey talk. We’ve heard more than enough from the last disaster

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by tsephanyah(f): 5:11am On Oct 04, 2022
Madman

Atiku will win

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by Gentlechika(m): 5:11am On Oct 04, 2022
Super story

29 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by SlavaUkraini: 5:11am On Oct 04, 2022
Kwankwaso would not Win the upcoming General Elections But ...

His Silent Political movement would shock Nigerians when the final election results are released...

If Peter Obi can make gains in the Stronghold of major political parties,

It would be Foolhardy to Ignore the Kwankwaso Movement.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by malali: 5:11am On Oct 04, 2022
Emilokan kwankwaso.......Kano state Obituary.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by Donvictor2015: 5:13am On Oct 04, 2022
Lol... The north hates the word restructure because they feel it won't favour them. Buhari also campaigned with restructuring but how far today?

58 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by Nobody: 5:13am On Oct 04, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:13am On Oct 04, 2022
Same kwankwanso urchins are hoping to step down for tinubu that is no where to be found

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by Generalkorex(m): 5:14am On Oct 04, 2022
The same way Bubu restructured right?

28 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by owiko(m): 5:16am On Oct 04, 2022
We know sir, but you don't stand a chance. ObiDatti to the rescue

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by Throwback: 5:16am On Oct 04, 2022
Only Tinubu has shown the capacity for restructuring with his additional 37 Local Government Areas he created in Lagos State.

He also revamped Lagos economy to compete with the elite African countries.

We Nigerian youths would not waste our time listening to promises.

There is no need to reinvent the wheel when we know the vehicle is ready and Tinubu is driving us to economic growth.

115 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by alimiadedayo1: 5:17am On Oct 04, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso wants to restructure Nigeria and revamp economy if elected

go to kano state he perform better than your pandora the obituary if not for that I ave known him for being tribalistic I would ave prefer him than other candidates.. Peter obi is scam he failed Anambra for 8 years and I am very sure he will fail Nigeria if we give him a chance because he is hiding under youth and religion to deceive guillible Nigerians like u

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by taiwotimitt: 5:17am On Oct 04, 2022
REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS WITH CAC

A business can be registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) as either Business Name or Limited Liability Company.
Here are few benefits of registering your Business with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).

1. You can open a corporate account with your registered business certificate.

2. Potential customers feel more comfortable paying into a corporate account because they know their money can be traced. And you can open a corporate account with any bank of your choice with a registered business.

3. You can apply for loans and grants with a registered business.

4. Customers trust you because they see you as legit and reliable when you register your business.

5. Registering your business is the step to getting your business structured. Without registering your business, you are running a glorified hobby.

6. A registered business can get interns from NYSC.

7. A registered business gives clients confidence that they are dealing with a reputable organization (REGISTERED BUSINESS).

8.When your business is registered, even if you are dead or become incapacitated, your business continues especially when you have the right structure in place.

9.With a registered business, you can easily obtain a visa and travel to any country for business purposes and A registered business gets easy access to loans and boundless opportunities.

10.Registering your company enhances the reputation and perception of your business to prospective clients. And so on.....

Check my signature for more details....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by yemmit90: 5:17am On Oct 04, 2022
I pity those beating their chests for politicians. All of them are like black market until they get there and do what they say.
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by Jestin: 5:17am On Oct 04, 2022
We already know the candidates that has nothing to offer and those that have something to offer. I go press ur neck Oga

5 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by LegendHero(m): 5:18am On Oct 04, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Peter Obituary also promised Afenifere he will restructure Nigeria. Something the lunatic never did in his 8 years as governor.

Infact I heard he never conducted local government election until his last year as governor, supervised 13month strike, sacked ASUU chairman in the state during strike, and owed water cooperation workers pension.

If Obi can promise restructuring, why can’t Kwakwanso promise the same especially when we all know Kwakwanso was a better governor than Obi.

104 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by tunapawizzy: 5:21am On Oct 04, 2022
i pray kwakwanso doesnt step down
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by Nukilia: 5:21am On Oct 04, 2022
Urheadmaster:

He wants to restructure Nigeria to the North in continuation of PMBs failure.

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by romenna: 5:21am On Oct 04, 2022
You will Wait for 16 years to be able to do that.
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by Randy111(m): 5:22am On Oct 04, 2022
adenigga:

Nonsense talk. Follow OBI wey know road you no gree. See your life now. All I read from his trash is "I will this" and "I will that" without having the least Idea how to do those things they promise to do. This is why I will always support OBI. He is the only one that tells you how he intends to do the things he promises to do.

As Tinubu how he intends to fights insecurity and he will tell you how he will recruit 50million youths into the army and feed them with cassava.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by charlesdibiat(m): 5:23am On Oct 04, 2022
This people really think we are fools. Imagine what this one is saying. Another mallam when I sure say he no go fit sing national anthem correctly. Lord Lugard Na u I blame sha

7 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by charles0922(m): 5:23am On Oct 04, 2022
Hmm, north fear restructuring. Not knowing it will favour them base on their vase landscape for agricultural purpose

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by obembet(f): 5:24am On Oct 04, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Obi restructure Anambra abi
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by offorgerald: 5:29am On Oct 04, 2022
This is what I call Freedom of speech
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by Obamaofusa: 5:31am On Oct 04, 2022
adenigga:

Just like Buhari did,abi?
No real Northerner especially Fulani will restructure Nigeria.
They dont want a developed and working Nigeria because they think most of their false assertions will be exposed and the Hausas will be emancipated.
The BBC documentary exposed a lot of things wrong between the Hausas and the Fulanis.
Reason Nigeria is sinking.Only a Southerner...an independent one like Obi or Tinubu can move Nigeria forward positively.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by Aify147(m): 5:38am On Oct 04, 2022
Liars.. na so Buhari and apc take enter. Our eyes don open finish, our mumu don do. We the youths of this country have decided to go for ObiDatti in 2023. if na mistake, make we make am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by nifos: 5:39am On Oct 04, 2022
w
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by Fuckyoumod: 5:40am On Oct 04, 2022
The most tribalistic and religious bigot ever.

Buhari dey learn work where Rabiu dey for bigotry and tribalism.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should Oritsejafor Be Removed As CAN President?! / [video and PICTURES] Giant Snake Found In Lagos Nigeria Flood / The Day Bail-out Palaver Hits Ekiti- Vanguard News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.