Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

A Time To Say Goodbye - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Time To Say Goodbye (818 Views)

Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos / Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say / Lola Ajibola: "It Is Dangerous To Love Only One Man At A Time" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Time To Say Goodbye by AlwaysPositive: 8:50pm On Sep 29, 2022
Re: A Time To Say Goodbye by Michelle70(m): 8:53pm On Sep 29, 2022
u covered some parts of the chats and it makes it difficult to read

When there are bigger things u should have covered

4 Likes

Re: A Time To Say Goodbye by Odunayomi247(m): 8:54pm On Sep 29, 2022
Hh
Re: A Time To Say Goodbye by OsuIgboIpob: 9:01pm On Sep 29, 2022
AlwaysPositive:
I am going to be brief.

I had this girl I truly loved. I nurtured and really cared for her. Though like every other relationship, we had our bad times. I sincerely bleeped up while we dated and she was patient all through. After we broke up two years ago, I decided to work harder to make good money so whenever I am going back, its going to be strictly for marriage. We have been good friends all this while and I always tell her that we will get married.

We met two days ago and she told me she was getting married soon.... I wished her well and apologized for all the wrong I did to her while we dated.

I feel so broken, and hurt. Not slept for two days.

I need help on how to move on.
You're wasting your time and emotions sending her all those nonsense and epistle. It doesn't mean shît to her, infact you're even just ridiculing yourself, because expressing yourself like this and letting her know you regret losing her is only a dream come true for her.
You don't show weakness before a woman. It makes them feel very powerful and important and they see you as very weak and unfit. Women don't like peace and tranquility. They love, drama, challenges and competition.

YOU FUÇKED UP BIG TIME.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Time To Say Goodbye by Michelle70(m): 9:03pm On Sep 29, 2022
OsuIgboIpob:

You're wasting your time and emotions sending her all those nonsense and epistle. It doesn't mean shît to her, infact you're even just ridiculing yourself because expressing yourself like this and letting her know you regret losing is only a dream come true for her.
You don't show weakness before a woman. It makes them see you as very weak and unfit. Women don't like peace and tranquility. They love, drama, challenges and competition.

YOU FUÇKED UP BIG TIME.
THEre is nothing wrong in expressing how u feel once in a while.
Especially when u have to say the final goodbye

1 Like

Re: A Time To Say Goodbye by 5ThChild: 9:04pm On Sep 29, 2022
Naa your dick be that shocked
This one will kill the girl na

1 Like

Re: A Time To Say Goodbye by PerfectStranger(m): 9:04pm On Sep 29, 2022
Oga what kind of wallpaper is that one?

1 Like

Re: A Time To Say Goodbye by Hollybratt(m): 9:05pm On Sep 29, 2022
If truly you need help
you won't cover any of the chat
IRMC
Re: A Time To Say Goodbye by Christiansimon: 9:07pm On Sep 29, 2022
5ThChild:
Naa your dick be that shocked
This one will kill the girl na
i Swear I Want To Ask Same Question but Am Still Zooming the Picture To Confirm It..grin
Re: A Time To Say Goodbye by OsuIgboIpob: 9:07pm On Sep 29, 2022
Michelle70:
THEre is nothing wrong in expressing how u feel once in a while.
Especially when u have to say the final goodbye
It's completely unnecessary and useless. It usually just causes emotional damages for yourself or the person you're expressing it to. For ladies mostly, it's what they're expecting and praying for. They usually don't love you for what you are in the first place, their love is mostly for what they can get or benefiting from you. Stop providing for a girl and see how they dump your sorry ass in no time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Time To Say Goodbye by Michelle70(m): 9:11pm On Sep 29, 2022
OsuIgboIpob:

It's completely unnecessary and useless. It usually just causes emotional damages for yourself or the person you're expressing it to. For ladies mostly, it's what they're expecting and praying for. They usually don't love you for what you are, their love is mostly for what they can get or benefiting from you. Stop providing for a girl and see how they dump your sorry ass in no time.
thats not true.

but i am not interested going into details

1 Like

Re: A Time To Say Goodbye by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:50am On Sep 30, 2022
Avoid sending this type of long messages to a Naija girl,it means nothing to them.Infact you for use voice note,this message too long and e just be like u dey ridicule yourself
Re: A Time To Say Goodbye by AlwaysPositive: 3:38pm On Oct 02, 2022
OsuIgboIpob:

You're wasting your time and emotions sending her all those nonsense and epistle. It doesn't mean shît to her, infact you're even just ridiculing yourself because expressing yourself like this and letting her know you regret losing is only a dream come true for her.
You don't show weakness before a woman. It makes them see you as very weak and unfit. Women don't like peace and tranquility. They love, drama, challenges and competition.

YOU FUÇKED UP BIG TIME.

Can I contact you in Whatsap please
Re: A Time To Say Goodbye by dontrulee: 4:10pm On Oct 02, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
Avoid sending this type of long messages to a Naija girl,it means nothing to them.Infact you for use voice note,this message too long and e just be like u dey ridicule yourself

Honestly, me sef no read am finish
grin grin
Re: A Time To Say Goodbye by Godada(m): 6:29pm On Oct 02, 2022
Michelle70:
u covered some parts of the chats and it makes it difficult to read

When there are bigger things u should have covered

Thank you for that uncircumcised slap.

Let me support you with another one.

Werey in the building

Re: A Time To Say Goodbye by Godada(m): 6:31pm On Oct 02, 2022

Here is message for up and coming simps and redpillers alike.

When you meet a lady you like, no dulling. Don't beat about the bush.

Don't start telling her about how you loved her the moment you saw her that's corny and mostly a lie.

Develop a plan of action.

Execute it.

Pull her closer.

Pump her.

hit it bumper to bumper.

So if she comes to her senses and wants to leave.

Dump her.

Live life without regrets.

Do what needs to be done.

(1) (Reply)

Kk / Top Secret For Guys Only: Try This If You Want To Stop Premature Ejaculation / See What She Did To Her Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.