Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Mod Pls To Front Page Plss I Use God To Beg You Family - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mod Pls To Front Page Plss I Use God To Beg You Family (896 Views)

Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) / Pedophiles: I Use God Take Beg Una, Leave Our Small Girls Alone / Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mod Pls To Front Page Plss I Use God To Beg You Family by Christiansimon: 9:16pm On Sep 29, 2022
i do not know which way to go again oh.
pls if i need a gate man job pls.
any where i will accept.
am 19 years old and am an electrician still learning but no where to learn again cause of money, pls help me to look for one pls help me.i do not want to kill myself
Re: Mod Pls To Front Page Plss I Use God To Beg You Family by Hollybratt(m): 9:18pm On Sep 29, 2022
F
Re: Mod Pls To Front Page Plss I Use God To Beg You Family by Christiansimon: 11:10am On Sep 30, 2022
No Words From Anyone
Re: Mod Pls To Front Page Plss I Use God To Beg You Family by 2Radii: 11:22am On Sep 30, 2022
Christiansimon:
i do not know which way to go again oh.
pls if i need a gate man job pls.
any where i will accept.
am 19 years old and am an electrician still learning but no where to learn again cause of money, pls help me to look for one pls help me.i do not want to kill myself
na money dem dey use learn work??

Una go just dey talk like say we never learn work before..

For Ur information I learnt two trades, the first one I only paid after I had completed my apprenticeship, the second one a no even pay shishi and na hin a dey use chop today...

If truly u re learning work, there is no how u wont be seeing small small change unless Ur Oga no dey see work collect.

1 Like

Re: Mod Pls To Front Page Plss I Use God To Beg You Family by Christiansimon: 2:21pm On Sep 30, 2022
2Radii:
na money dem dey use learn work??

Una go just dey talk like say we never learn work before..

For Ur information I learnt two trades, the first one I only paid after I had completed my apprenticeship, the second one a no even pay shishi and na hin a dey use chop today...

If truly u re learning work, there is no how u wont be seeing small small change unless Ur Oga no dey see work collect.
do You Have A Facebook account so We Can Chat There Better
Re: Mod Pls To Front Page Plss I Use God To Beg You Family by thrillionaire(m): 2:43pm On Sep 30, 2022
Look for a road side restaurant or any decent one you see around and appeal to the owner to give you work to wash the plates or serve people and then feed you in return or pay you a salary. Any one.

1 Like

Re: Mod Pls To Front Page Plss I Use God To Beg You Family by 2Radii: 3:03pm On Sep 30, 2022
Christiansimon:
do You Have A Facebook account so We Can Chat There Better
why Facebook??
Re: Mod Pls To Front Page Plss I Use God To Beg You Family by Christiansimon: 9:06pm On Sep 30, 2022
2Radii:
why Facebook??
cause That's Where I Can Explain Myself Better For U. I Can't Use Whatsapp cause I Don't Have A Phone am Using Button Phone That Have Opera and Am Sick And Tired Of It God Help Me
Re: Mod Pls To Front Page Plss I Use God To Beg You Family by 2Radii: 10:39pm On Sep 30, 2022
Christiansimon:
cause That's Where I Can Explain Myself Better For U. I Can't Use Whatsapp cause I Don't Have A Phone am Using Button Phone That Have Opera and Am Sick And Tired Of It God Help Me
u can explain it here na, the way u type here is same way u would type on Facebook..
Re: Mod Pls To Front Page Plss I Use God To Beg You Family by Christiansimon: 2:27am On Oct 01, 2022
2Radii:
u can explain it here na, the way u type here is same way u would type on Facebook..
i don't think am ever going to get a help from u.never mind
Re: Mod Pls To Front Page Plss I Use God To Beg You Family by jericco1(m): 2:53am On Oct 01, 2022
May God give you someone to help you.

1 Like

Re: Mod Pls To Front Page Plss I Use God To Beg You Family by Christiansimon: 10:26pm On Nov 07, 2022
jericco1:
May God give you someone to help you.
Amen. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

This Is My New Favourite Sexx Postion / Why Are Women So Delusional? / My Life Has No Meaning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.