Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,738 members, 7,813,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Just Look At The New Discovery About Tinubu. Picture Inside - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just Look At The New Discovery About Tinubu. Picture Inside (853 Views)

Labour Party Candidates In Kano Using Tinubu's Picture On Their Posters / Yusuf Buhari Visits Tinubu (Picture) / Governor Ganduje Wore A Muffler With Tinubu's Picture (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Just Look At The New Discovery About Tinubu. Picture Inside by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:06pm On Sep 29, 2022
Jagaban we love you but please go rest and enjoy your old age. Don't be greedy with power and stake over 200million Nigerians future at more risk after the disaster Buhari you gave us.

Don't make us hate you. Step down already and remain a veteran

1 Like

Re: Just Look At The New Discovery About Tinubu. Picture Inside by Oceanjagaban: 11:10pm On Sep 29, 2022
Dirty old man

2 Likes

Re: Just Look At The New Discovery About Tinubu. Picture Inside by Innocentman86: 11:25pm On Sep 29, 2022
Tinyubu is a Yoruba Muslim and I'm voting for him because of tribaslism,I know he is sick,old, corrupt,wocked, tribalistik and all manner of vice but I know if he gets there,Lagos will continue with the mono Poli of sea ports and other things.
Moreover he will steal ss/se oiil,money and gas and bring it to sw for us to enjoy.
So I urge all Yoruba Muslimns to vote for the sick emiolokan sad angry sad angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Look At The New Discovery About Tinubu. Picture Inside by ufuosman(m): 11:36pm On Sep 29, 2022
Dis man self get mind.
With he conditions he still one rule, my turn, wetin make am e turn abeg?

1 Like

Re: Just Look At The New Discovery About Tinubu. Picture Inside by favour2222: 11:43pm On Sep 29, 2022
Chai , effect of too much sugar, sorry oh

1 Like

Re: Just Look At The New Discovery About Tinubu. Picture Inside by PointZerom: 11:44pm On Sep 29, 2022
Posterity won't forgive those that brought buhari to power let alone those that want to sustain him through voting for Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Just Look At The New Discovery About Tinubu. Picture Inside by Urheadmaster(m): 11:45pm On Sep 29, 2022
ufuosman:
Dis man self get mind.
With he conditions he still one rule, my turn, wetin make am e turn abeg?

How desperate some people can be still baffles me tongue

1 Like

Re: Just Look At The New Discovery About Tinubu. Picture Inside by EngrKemp: 11:54pm On Sep 29, 2022
Innocentman86:
Tinyubu is a Yoruba Muslim and I'm voting for him because of tribaslism,I know he is sick,old, corrupt,wocked, tribalistik and all manner of vice but I know if he gets there,Lagos will continue with the mono Poli of sea ports and other things.
Moreover he will steal ss/se oiil,money and gas and bring it to sw for us to enjoy.
So I urge all Yoruba Muslimns to vote for the sick emiolokan sad angry sad angry
U r talking rubbish Mr

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Look At The New Discovery About Tinubu. Picture Inside by Mynd44: 7:58am On Sep 30, 2022

(1)

Breaking! Top Anambra Politicians Fingered In Murder Of Dr. Akunyili, Udala FC B / Labour Party Grassroot Voters Education In The North To Identify LP Logo(photos) / Fact Check On The Location Of The "Church" That Petitioned Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.