Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,821 members, 7,813,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Ladies! Can You Marry A Man Who Doesn't Care If You Bleep Other Guys??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! Can You Marry A Man Who Doesn't Care If You Bleep Other Guys??? (2612 Views)

When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You / When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast / I Want A Tall Man, I Have Money So I Don’t Care If He’s Broke – Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies! Can You Marry A Man Who Doesn't Care If You Bleep Other Guys??? by pussyphilia(m): 12:44am On Sep 30, 2022
Can you do that. He even encourage you to bring them home On the condition that you'll not live him for any of those men? And that you be his man in the marriage. Not that he no have money, but that's just the kind of relationship he like.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies! Can You Marry A Man Who Doesn't Care If You Bleep Other Guys??? by MightyHand(m): 2:58am On Sep 30, 2022
Please In Nollywood or Bollywood ?

Because that can only happen in script or for Ritual purposes.
No man in his right sense and normal level of Blood circulation would take that..
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! Can You Marry A Man Who Doesn't Care If You Bleep Other Guys??? by kilimanjaro(m): 4:09am On Sep 30, 2022
I actually know some men that don't care if their wives sleep with other guys or not.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! Can You Marry A Man Who Doesn't Care If You Bleep Other Guys??? by Nobody: 4:15am On Sep 30, 2022
kilimanjaro:
I actually know some men that don't care if their wives sleep with other guys or not.

Are those men on this site?
No sane woman ll sleep around.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies! Can You Marry A Man Who Doesn't Care If You Bleep Other Guys??? by Vulcanheph(m): 6:07am On Sep 30, 2022
I Know that many women will like to say yes to this but will avoid this thread because of the fear of sounding like a slut.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies! Can You Marry A Man Who Doesn't Care If You Bleep Other Guys??? by nightfox01(m): 6:24am On Sep 30, 2022
WETIN GO PAIN ME FOR THIS THREAD NA SAY 85% OF THE ANSWERS GO BE MEN.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies! Can You Marry A Man Who Doesn't Care If You Bleep Other Guys??? by JimmySwaggart(m): 6:34am On Sep 30, 2022
Na blue ink go dey dat kind of man body, not the regular red blood we sane men have.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Can You Marry A Man Who Doesn't Care If You Bleep Other Guys??? by jerrykc22(m): 6:37am On Sep 30, 2022
RULES OF DATING SOMEONE'S HUSBAND;

1. Never take photos with him.

2. If you called and he hangs up, don't call him back, the wife is around.

3. Don't text him love messages.

4. Satan should not tempt you to sleep at his house even when his wife is out of the country.

5. Never book the same lodging everytime you go for ahhhhh! Eeeeeeh! Ooooohhh, uuuuuh!

6. Do not involve your friends or his friends in your relationship.

7. If he calls you, receive but don't answer fast. Maybe his wife is the one calling trying to find out, let him talk first.

8. Don't call him my everything, he is borrowed.

9. If you find yourself at his place, just lift the dress or lower the trousers halfway during twa twa. Don't remove everything. In case things go wrong and you need to activate temple run.

10. Most Important. STAY AWAY FROM SOMEONE'S HUSBAND AND FIND YOUR OWN.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies! Can You Marry A Man Who Doesn't Care If You Bleep Other Guys??? by virginprincess(f): 8:24am On Sep 30, 2022
No,i can never be with such man.
Re: Ladies! Can You Marry A Man Who Doesn't Care If You Bleep Other Guys??? by detectivejones: 8:49am On Sep 30, 2022
I think that's what they call open relationship. Disgusting choices people make though.
Re: Ladies! Can You Marry A Man Who Doesn't Care If You Bleep Other Guys??? by Truthsbitter: 9:13am On Sep 30, 2022
Sweetplum:

All the women that sleep around are insane...

Lol. Perfect ideology
Re: Ladies! Can You Marry A Man Who Doesn't Care If You Bleep Other Guys??? by Truthsbitter: 9:15am On Sep 30, 2022
Vulcanheph:
I Know that many women will like to say yes to this but will avoid this thread because of the fear of sounding like a slut.

We don't need to be told... They would love it more than one could ever imagine.. Not all women anyways.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies! Can You Marry A Man Who Doesn't Care If You Bleep Other Guys??? by Kobicove(m): 9:55am On Sep 30, 2022
kilimanjaro:

Are you serious? shocked
Re: Ladies! Can You Marry A Man Who Doesn't Care If You Bleep Other Guys??? by kilimanjaro(m): 4:50pm On Sep 30, 2022
Sweetplum:

Forget about site, i know where they live.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Can You Marry A Man Who Doesn't Care If You Bleep Other Guys??? by MytyD: 5:33pm On Sep 30, 2022
Well that's just insane if u ask me
Re: Ladies! Can You Marry A Man Who Doesn't Care If You Bleep Other Guys??? by Afrobasic(m): 5:41pm On Sep 30, 2022
MightyHand:
Please In Nollywood or Bollywood ?

Because that can only happen in script or for Ritual purposes.
No man in his right sense and normal level of Blood circulation would take that..
grin grin grin

Well, the simp that married that Instagram dancer Janemena, obviously doesn't care.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Can You Marry A Man Who Doesn't Care If You Bleep Other Guys??? by Gofwane(m): 5:56pm On Sep 30, 2022
kilimanjaro:

Very rampant in Benue state.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! Can You Marry A Man Who Doesn't Care If You Bleep Other Guys??? by SenecaTheYonger: 6:00pm On Sep 30, 2022
nightfox01:
WETIN GO PAIN ME FOR THIS THREAD NA SAY 85% OF THE ANSWERS GO BE MEN.

This thing dey vex me pieces. I don't know what's wrong with Nairaland men. The want to be in the spotlight 24/7

Please allow women to express themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies! Can You Marry A Man Who Doesn't Care If You Bleep Other Guys??? by pussyphilia(m): 9:16pm On Oct 03, 2022
grin cheesy grin wink
Re: Ladies! Can You Marry A Man Who Doesn't Care If You Bleep Other Guys??? by PussyGalore(f): 11:19pm On Oct 03, 2022
Gofwane:
Very rampant in Benue state.

This is not really true
Re: Ladies! Can You Marry A Man Who Doesn't Care If You Bleep Other Guys??? by dontrulee: 1:11am On Oct 04, 2022
jerrykc22:
RULES OF DATING SOMEONE'S HUSBAND;

1. Never take photos with him.

2. If you called and he hangs up, don't call him back, the wife is around.

3. Don't text him love messages.

4. Satan should not tempt you to sleep at his house even when his wife is out of the country.

5. Never book the same lodging everytime you go for ahhhhh! Eeeeeeh! Ooooohhh, uuuuuh!

6. Do not involve your friends or his friends in your relationship.

7. If he calls you, receive but don't answer fast. Maybe his wife is the one calling trying to find out, let him talk first.

8. Don't call him my everything, he is borrowed.

9. If you find yourself at his place, just lift the dress or lower the trousers halfway during twa twa. Don't remove everything. In case things go wrong and you need to activate temple run.

10. Most Important. STAY AWAY FROM SOMEONE'S HUSBAND AND FIND YOUR OWN.

Lol..... One day, such person will definitely bleep up. grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Can You Marry A Man Who Doesn't Care If You Bleep Other Guys??? by pussyphilia(m): 3:24pm On Oct 12, 2022
Hiiii all

Ladies talk o. Don be shy
Re: Ladies! Can You Marry A Man Who Doesn't Care If You Bleep Other Guys??? by pussyphilia(m): 7:09pm On Oct 14, 2022
MytyD:
Well that's just insane if u ask me
It's not insane. Just the man's kink

(1) (Reply)

Guys Can You Eat Puff Puff In Front Of Lightskin Female? / Women When A Strange Man Texts Them For The First Time: / Are This Gift Enough For My Boyfriend's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.