Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

600 Years Old Castle Listed For Sale In Italy For €13million (Photos) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 600 Years Old Castle Listed For Sale In Italy For €13million (Photos) (52130 Views)

An Old Building Sitting On A Plot Of Land For Sale At Oworonshoki For 13million / C Of O Plot At The Summit Estate 13million, Behind Shoprite Sangotedo Ajah Lagos / Stone Castle Hotel Owerri Is On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 600 Years Old Castle Listed For Sale In Italy For €13million (Photos) by HITsquad: 9:37am On Sep 30, 2022
What a beauty!

The beauty of Europe! One of my favorite things about Europe is their unique architectural designs.

Unlike the Americas and their boring rectangular skyscrapers! sad

Even the Arabs are codedly telling Americans that Skyscrapers can actually have swaggs!

12 Likes

Re: 600 Years Old Castle Listed For Sale In Italy For €13million (Photos) by Nettybrown(m): 9:55am On Sep 30, 2022
I'm buying this! Link pls? cool
Re: 600 Years Old Castle Listed For Sale In Italy For €13million (Photos) by Dioceseofoyo: 10:44am On Sep 30, 2022
Explorers.. cheesy Can you live here? I feel it's just too vast... I'll surely acquire this and put it up as a tourist attraction.

A family of even 8 staying here will definitely feel alone... Reminds me of the movie, the shining...

1 Like

Re: 600 Years Old Castle Listed For Sale In Italy For €13million (Photos) by juniorstar(m): 10:45am On Sep 30, 2022
fernandoc:
No be here dem dey act money heist?
Correct..that outdoor dining table looks familiar from money

1 Like

Re: 600 Years Old Castle Listed For Sale In Italy For €13million (Photos) by Explorers(m): 11:16am On Sep 30, 2022
Dioceseofoyo:
Explorers.. cheesy Can you live here? I feel it's just too vast... I'll surely acquire this and put it up as a tourist attraction.

A family of even 8 staying here will definitely feel alone... Reminds me of the movie, the shining...

I will live here peacefully grin

4 Likes

Re: 600 Years Old Castle Listed For Sale In Italy For €13million (Photos) by Dioceseofoyo: 11:22am On Sep 30, 2022
grin grin grin
Explorers:

I will live here peacefully grin
Re: 600 Years Old Castle Listed For Sale In Italy For €13million (Photos) by MightyHand(m): 11:52am On Sep 30, 2022
laluski:

The west you mean Yoruba people abi..thx bro

I Smile. Ile Ife in Yoruba Land
Re: 600 Years Old Castle Listed For Sale In Italy For €13million (Photos) by Blackman101: 12:17pm On Sep 30, 2022
love the location and environment no sure of the layout of the building sha

1 Like

Re: 600 Years Old Castle Listed For Sale In Italy For €13million (Photos) by jeromestarks: 2:30pm On Sep 30, 2022
Spirits will be living inside this house.

1 Like

Re: 600 Years Old Castle Listed For Sale In Italy For €13million (Photos) by LienwaltAbel(m): 4:18pm On Sep 30, 2022
olab059:
I have always wondered with this large mansions with no walls...can't a wonderer just walk in on the property and constitute nuisance...or bandits, armed robbers coming in the night. I just always wonder, cos I have plans of building something like this in Ibadan, in the near future. I have a plot of land in a developing part of Ibadan, and plan on buying 5 acres of land in the same area to build a mansion, but I always think of fencing...most of these large castles or mansions don't usually have fences.
Leaving aside the fact that this Castle is fortified, most properties like that have surveillance and sensors within their grounds. You dare not try shit, them go just shoot you. grin

11 Likes

Re: 600 Years Old Castle Listed For Sale In Italy For €13million (Photos) by GODPUNISHALABI: 4:32pm On Sep 30, 2022
Beautiful but I doubt they will sell to a black man
Re: 600 Years Old Castle Listed For Sale In Italy For €13million (Photos) by olab059(m): 7:22pm On Sep 30, 2022
Explorers:

In some countries, if you trespass on people's properties, you can get shot by the owners and the shooting will be justified.

Hmm...Okay.
Re: 600 Years Old Castle Listed For Sale In Italy For €13million (Photos) by olab059(m): 7:25pm On Sep 30, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

Leaving aside the fact that this Castle is fortified, most properties like that have surveillance and sensors within their grounds. You dare not try shit, them go just shoot you. grin

Okay. But can you just shoot anyone in Naija...shay herdsmen no go wander into someone's property with their cows? I know something like that happened with Wole Soyinka, when they wandered onto his property in Abeokuta some years ago.

1 Like

Re: 600 Years Old Castle Listed For Sale In Italy For €13million (Photos) by LienwaltAbel(m): 8:36pm On Sep 30, 2022
olab059:

Okay. But can you just shoot anyone in Naija...shay herdsmen no go wander into someone's property with their cows? I know something like that happened with Wole Soyinka, when they wandered onto his property in Abeokuta some years ago.
Just place one of those large "trespassers shall be shot, survivors shall be shot again" signs at strategic positions on your property. If them trespass, you shoot and ask questions in the next life. However, If you know you can't take all of them on, then hope that you have a well enclosed property that is impenetrable.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 600 Years Old Castle Listed For Sale In Italy For €13million (Photos) by LienwaltAbel(m): 8:37pm On Sep 30, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:
Beautiful but I doubt they will sell to a black man
Re: 600 Years Old Castle Listed For Sale In Italy For €13million (Photos) by BeanmanX(m): 8:40pm On Sep 30, 2022
600 years?....wow! that's great
Re: 600 Years Old Castle Listed For Sale In Italy For €13million (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 9:26am On Oct 01, 2022
JimmySwaggart:
When you are not an estate agent, why spend so much data uploading all this pictures? To what end
cheesy
Re: 600 Years Old Castle Listed For Sale In Italy For €13million (Photos) by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 8:13am On Oct 03, 2022
Cc: sweetie Won't you like to go on a vacation with me to this place? wink smiley
Re: 600 Years Old Castle Listed For Sale In Italy For €13million (Photos) by Eryyy92: 4:22pm On Oct 08, 2022
Snake would be your regular visitor in that house..and tik tok girls won't like the house no matter what because of the wooden celien grin

1 Like

Re: 600 Years Old Castle Listed For Sale In Italy For €13million (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 4:24pm On Oct 08, 2022
Castle indeed
Re: 600 Years Old Castle Listed For Sale In Italy For €13million (Photos) by Konjiboii: 4:24pm On Oct 08, 2022
Na to buy convert am to top class tourist reservation.
Re: 600 Years Old Castle Listed For Sale In Italy For €13million (Photos) by Juanmike(m): 4:24pm On Oct 08, 2022
fernandoc:
No be here dem dey act money heist?
Hightower in Game of Thrones
Re: 600 Years Old Castle Listed For Sale In Italy For €13million (Photos) by Mayeldah(m): 4:25pm On Oct 08, 2022
In Tinubu's Lagos, buildings collapse while they still being built

Tinubu made Lagos in his own image and likeness grin, No wonder structures keeps collapsing daily
Re: 600 Years Old Castle Listed For Sale In Italy For €13million (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 4:26pm On Oct 08, 2022
Beautiful, Spacious, and looks quite serene!
Re: 600 Years Old Castle Listed For Sale In Italy For €13million (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 4:26pm On Oct 08, 2022
Italy at as today are facing one of the worst recession in Europe, many Italians are running away from their country to other parts of Europe.

2 Likes

Re: 600 Years Old Castle Listed For Sale In Italy For €13million (Photos) by Rememberdeath: 4:26pm On Oct 08, 2022
All the living things both Human and Animal present when they built this house are all Gone. Life!

4 Likes

Re: 600 Years Old Castle Listed For Sale In Italy For €13million (Photos) by CheapHomes1: 4:26pm On Oct 08, 2022
Explorers:
Castello di Polgeto is one of the best hidden secrets in Umbria.

It was built in 1399 on the site of a fortified post dating back to the 12th century.

The total floor area (excluding walls) is 2,100 square meters.

There are 13 bedrooms and 17 bathrooms. Heated infinity pool 15 x 4 meters, walled tennis court, tree house, Mature formal gardens and 52 Hectares of woodland and arable land.

The first and the second floor contain the Library, Living room, dinning hall, kitchen and children area.

The other two floors are dedicated to bedrooms, some with living area attached and all with private bathroom.

Castello di Polgeto comes with 54 hectares of land, garden, swimming pool,and tennis court.

https://ipncastello.com/properties/castello-di-polgeto/

With all these features in this castle and the serene environment, that 13million too small

8 Likes

Re: 600 Years Old Castle Listed For Sale In Italy For €13million (Photos) by Newfoundlove: 4:27pm On Oct 08, 2022
Wow
Re: 600 Years Old Castle Listed For Sale In Italy For €13million (Photos) by bigdammyj: 4:27pm On Oct 08, 2022
Lovely.
Re: 600 Years Old Castle Listed For Sale In Italy For €13million (Photos) by treatise: 4:28pm On Oct 08, 2022
MightyHand:
The West are just Exceptional, some 50 years building in my con3 is an Eyesore
How about 2022 buildings that are collapsing in Lagos?
Re: 600 Years Old Castle Listed For Sale In Italy For €13million (Photos) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 4:29pm On Oct 08, 2022
They fit gree $10m gaskia?
Re: 600 Years Old Castle Listed For Sale In Italy For €13million (Photos) by Reference(m): 4:29pm On Oct 08, 2022
1399... hmmm..... that is 600 years. More than enough time to accumulate its own contingent of ghosts, ghouls and other basement dwellers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. / What Is The Current Price Of 6in And 9in Blocks? / House With 'Animal Mouth' Entrance In Enugu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.