Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,670 members, 7,820,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

600 Years Old Castle Listed For Sale In Italy For €13million (Photos) - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 600 Years Old Castle Listed For Sale In Italy For €13million (Photos) (52139 Views)

An Old Building Sitting On A Plot Of Land For Sale At Oworonshoki For 13million / C Of O Plot At The Summit Estate 13million, Behind Shoprite Sangotedo Ajah Lagos / Stone Castle Hotel Owerri Is On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 600 Years Old Castle Listed For Sale In Italy For €13million (Photos) by Stevo35: 8:35pm On Oct 08, 2022
600 years? It will be haunted at night.
Re: 600 Years Old Castle Listed For Sale In Italy For €13million (Photos) by Danny50: 9:07pm On Oct 08, 2022
Does the castle have bomb shelter?
Re: 600 Years Old Castle Listed For Sale In Italy For €13million (Photos) by lereinter(m): 9:11pm On Oct 08, 2022
Explorers baba

1 Like

Re: 600 Years Old Castle Listed For Sale In Italy For €13million (Photos) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 08, 2022
Hunted house
Re: 600 Years Old Castle Listed For Sale In Italy For €13million (Photos) by Babysho(m): 10:27pm On Oct 08, 2022
MightyHand:
The West are just Exceptional, some 50 years building in my con3 is an Eyesore

The west aren't that exceptional. Nigerians were just educated in a way that makes their thinking backwards and we all need to unlearn. For example, you comparing our country to the west that ruined it.

If you dig deep, you'll find our lack of maintenance culture is caused by Europeans. Do you know that the reason why students in Nigerian schools are punished by making them cut grasses and rake them is because the west made farming in colonial Nigeria a nightmare.

Farmers in colonial Nigeria were forced to work long hours, farming ONLY products needed by the west and exporting them for next to nothing. E.g Cotton farmers in Colonial Nigeria would export cotton for 0.30 and import finished clothing for 15. The farmers couldn't afford the clothes made from their own cotton and farmers thought they were being punished.

Hence, students doing agriculture related activities as punishment. Imagine what that does to a kids psyche.

Agriculture that is such a lucrative industry. 80% of Germany land is used for agricultural activities.
Re: 600 Years Old Castle Listed For Sale In Italy For €13million (Photos) by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:27pm On Oct 08, 2022
Pulled down and built all over again every 100yrs.
CheapHomes1:

Its alright. If you aren't convinced, you can always volunteer your own theory
Re: 600 Years Old Castle Listed For Sale In Italy For €13million (Photos) by Babysho(m): 10:33pm On Oct 08, 2022
olab059:
I have always wondered with this large mansions with no fence...can't a wonderer just walk in on the property and constitute nuisance...or bandits, armed robbers coming in the night. I just always wonder, cos I have plans of building something like this in Ibadan, in the near future. I have a plot of land in a developing part of Ibadan, and plan on buying 5 acres of land in the same area to build a mansion, but I always think of fencing...most of these large castles or mansions don't usually have fences.

Honestly you'd think the rich criminals and capitalists in Nigeria would at least know how to be rich. Instead of them to build property far away from noise, covered with greenery and with serenity of the highest order, they'll go right in the middle of crowded Lekki lol
No taste whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: 600 Years Old Castle Listed For Sale In Italy For €13million (Photos) by HeavenShield: 10:36pm On Oct 08, 2022
Explorers:
Living rooms

How are we sure when I buy this property, I will have peace of mind or close my two eyes to sleep at night or even be hearing strange voices??
Re: 600 Years Old Castle Listed For Sale In Italy For €13million (Photos) by chysam: 5:35am On Oct 09, 2022
I do I get those in charge of sales?
I need to buy it and leave this jagabangasted country as soon as possible.
Re: 600 Years Old Castle Listed For Sale In Italy For €13million (Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 6:20am On Oct 09, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

Italy isn't it included as member of former Roman empire?

You're right.
But the argument is about a 600 year old medieval house been being tagged as "ancient" in the similitude of an over 2,000 years Christ's era...
Re: 600 Years Old Castle Listed For Sale In Italy For €13million (Photos) by Legendbaba1(m): 6:34am On Oct 09, 2022
Dis not true 600years BIG LIE
Re: 600 Years Old Castle Listed For Sale In Italy For €13million (Photos) by Nyanabo(m): 9:40am On Oct 09, 2022
Will they collect Crude oil as payment? Worth 14million usd? cool shocked
Re: 600 Years Old Castle Listed For Sale In Italy For €13million (Photos) by CheapHomes1: 10:07am On Oct 09, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Pulled down and built all over again every 100yrs.

If the building is pulled down and built all over again every 100 years, how then will the building be 600years?

Which is cheaper, maintenance or pulling down and rebuilding all over again?
Re: 600 Years Old Castle Listed For Sale In Italy For €13million (Photos) by olab059(m): 12:51pm On Oct 09, 2022
Babysho:

Honestly you'd think the rich criminals and capitalists in Nigeria would at least know how to be rich. Instead of them to build property far away from noise, covered with greenery and with serenity of the highest order, they'll go right in the middle of crowded Lekki lol
No taste whatsoever.

lol. So true.
Re: 600 Years Old Castle Listed For Sale In Italy For €13million (Photos) by isunday: 3:57pm On Oct 09, 2022
If them go sell am for 30 million make I call my lawyer make we run am. ..
Re: 600 Years Old Castle Listed For Sale In Italy For €13million (Photos) by enomakos(m): 3:08pm On Feb 16, 2023
Is it still on the market?
Re: 600 Years Old Castle Listed For Sale In Italy For €13million (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 9:29am On Mar 23, 2023
They should just turn it to a museum or holiday resort cos I doubt if anyone will pay Euro13 million for it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. / House With 'Animal Mouth' Entrance In Enugu (Photo) / What Is The Current Price Of 6in And 9in Blocks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.