Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

If You Had To Date A Foreigner, What Country Would He Or She Be From? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Had To Date A Foreigner, What Country Would He Or She Be From? (1364 Views)

What Country Has The Biggest Yansh In Africa? Uganda Or Rwanda? Pics / Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) / Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Had To Date A Foreigner, What Country Would He Or She Be From? by ChimasGirl(f): 3:58am On Sep 30, 2022
Asking this out of curiosity. Especially for the men since they consistently complain about Naija girls.

2 Likes

Re: If You Had To Date A Foreigner, What Country Would He Or She Be From? by marlow1962(m): 4:17am On Sep 30, 2022
Asia (probably China)

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Date A Foreigner, What Country Would He Or She Be From? by Nobody: 4:19am On Sep 30, 2022
ChimasGirl:
Asking this out of curiosity. Especially for the men since they consistently complain about Naija girls.
It has to be a blackman or at least a Latino.
I just love blacks. Nigerian men fit dey sick for head o, but they are so handsome.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Had To Date A Foreigner, What Country Would He Or She Be From? by caesymore(m): 5:54am On Sep 30, 2022
ChimasGirl:

BRazil grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Had To Date A Foreigner, What Country Would He Or She Be From? by qtguru(m): 6:00am On Sep 30, 2022
Prob Ghanian since they have the darkest chics. kiss
Re: If You Had To Date A Foreigner, What Country Would He Or She Be From? by Michelle70(m): 6:15am On Sep 30, 2022
omo ehn, i no just like white women o.
Their skin breaks at old age.

I'd rather marry a Nigerian and enjoy her full package

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Date A Foreigner, What Country Would He Or She Be From? by Brunosamel(m): 6:19am On Sep 30, 2022
Probably China, south Korea or Japan

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Date A Foreigner, What Country Would He Or She Be From? by gfon(m): 6:22am On Sep 30, 2022
Give me Brazilian and we would be best of friends

5 Likes

Re: If You Had To Date A Foreigner, What Country Would He Or She Be From? by nightfox01(m): 6:29am On Sep 30, 2022
Us they have the most diverse Gene pool you can date a white who is 25% black or black who is 15% Asian

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Date A Foreigner, What Country Would He Or She Be From? by Graceunlimitedd(m): 6:31am On Sep 30, 2022
qtguru:
Prob Ghanian since they have the darkest chics. kiss
it's actually Kenya
Re: If You Had To Date A Foreigner, What Country Would He Or She Be From? by 7buckz(m): 6:39am On Sep 30, 2022
Dubai

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Date A Foreigner, What Country Would He Or She Be From? by virginprincess(f): 8:22am On Sep 30, 2022
Black America men,most of them are so so handsome.

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Date A Foreigner, What Country Would He Or She Be From? by qtguru(m): 8:26am On Sep 30, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
it's actually Kenya

Thanks then Kenya it is
Re: If You Had To Date A Foreigner, What Country Would He Or She Be From? by JoeRizzla(m): 8:59am On Sep 30, 2022
Japan

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Date A Foreigner, What Country Would He Or She Be From? by Nwaotu10(m): 9:10am On Sep 30, 2022
Zambian girls, very loyal set of girls, not too materialistic like Nigerian girls grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Date A Foreigner, What Country Would He Or She Be From? by Streetmovement(m): 9:12am On Sep 30, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

For me Let it be of mixed race
Re: If You Had To Date A Foreigner, What Country Would He Or She Be From? by Guderian(m): 9:30am On Sep 30, 2022
Aukus canada brazil spain or nigerian halfcast

Hopefully I'm getting there
Re: If You Had To Date A Foreigner, What Country Would He Or She Be From? by JONSYN7154: 9:37am On Sep 30, 2022
ChimasGirl:
me am not complaining about Nigerian girls o.
So can we date? grin grin
Re: If You Had To Date A Foreigner, What Country Would He Or She Be From? by The5DME(m): 9:37am On Sep 30, 2022
Mexico.

2 Likes

Re: If You Had To Date A Foreigner, What Country Would He Or She Be From? by Wilson500: 10:09am On Sep 30, 2022
Latinas are the most beautiful especially Brazilians
Dem gather like blacks
Come fine like whites
They are the best of both worlds
While settle for egusi or ogbono
When you can eat both as a mixture cool

7 Likes

Re: If You Had To Date A Foreigner, What Country Would He Or She Be From? by Oturatetuala(m): 10:31am On Sep 30, 2022
Japanese especially the Tokyo babes damn too beautiful and thick.

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Date A Foreigner, What Country Would He Or She Be From? by Boicoded: 10:33am On Sep 30, 2022
Brazil

2 Likes

Re: If You Had To Date A Foreigner, What Country Would He Or She Be From? by Pells: 10:42am On Sep 30, 2022
Senegal grin cheesy
Re: If You Had To Date A Foreigner, What Country Would He Or She Be From? by Illegal1(m): 10:55am On Sep 30, 2022
Kenya...
Re: If You Had To Date A Foreigner, What Country Would He Or She Be From? by Jeon(f): 1:23pm On Sep 30, 2022
East Africa or Asia.

2 Likes

Re: If You Had To Date A Foreigner, What Country Would He Or She Be From? by Nonexisting1: 1:30pm On Sep 30, 2022
Oturatetuala:
Japanese especially the Tokyo babes damn too beautiful and thick.
Brotherly. My quest and curiosity for slim vaginarians with big boobs keeps pinpointing me to Japan. I heard they are for keeps too. If I ever change my mind about cohabiting with the snake gender then it must be because of a Japanese bitch.

2 Likes

Re: If You Had To Date A Foreigner, What Country Would He Or She Be From? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 30, 2022
South Koreans.

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Date A Foreigner, What Country Would He Or She Be From? by Vanilla4(f): 2:39pm On Sep 30, 2022
Canada. �
Re: If You Had To Date A Foreigner, What Country Would He Or She Be From? by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:50pm On Sep 30, 2022
Japan.

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Date A Foreigner, What Country Would He Or She Be From? by ChimasGirl(f): 12:35am On Oct 01, 2022
Funny how not one person said American or European.
Re: If You Had To Date A Foreigner, What Country Would He Or She Be From? by yemzone(m): 2:21am On Oct 01, 2022
Brazil

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Date A Foreigner, What Country Would He Or She Be From? by Vinnie2000(m): 3:13am On Oct 01, 2022
Canadian for a Caucasian lady..

Liberian for African..

Then Dutch lady for a European..(because I Hear they sabi Do that Thing like Calabar Girls) cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch Video As Lady Was Caught Having An Affair With A Monkey / Which Hand Should Give You A Handjob? / Moment Drunk Man Wakes Up In A Wrong House (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.