Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Allah’s Pleasure Vs People’s Pleasure - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Allah’s Pleasure Vs People’s Pleasure (6781 Views)

Newborn Baby Says "Allah" Instead Of Crying (Video) / The Love Of Allah / The Known Existing Books Of Allah I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allah’s Pleasure Vs People’s Pleasure by Evilblackman(m): 4:49pm On Sep 30, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

Kill something like lost sheep of twelve tribes of Israel to Whom ONLY JESUS WAS SENT; but was found roaming Islamic topic in naira land.
You are typing gibberish like arabic
Rest I’m not a Christian if thats what you think
Dullad the only thing you know is to kill
Re: Allah’s Pleasure Vs People’s Pleasure by ANTllSLAAM: 6:16pm On Sep 30, 2022
72 virgins pleasure in jannah

1 Like

Re: Allah’s Pleasure Vs People’s Pleasure by kareemkamil(m): 6:30pm On Sep 30, 2022
Amazing write up
Re: Allah’s Pleasure Vs People’s Pleasure by gaskiyamagana: 7:17pm On Sep 30, 2022
Evilblackman:

You are typing gibberish like arabic
Rest I’m not a Christian if thats what you think
Dullad the only thing you know is to kill
Worst creature?
Re: Allah’s Pleasure Vs People’s Pleasure by gaskiyamagana: 7:19pm On Sep 30, 2022
ANTllSLAAM:
72 virgins pleasure in jannah
What of Song of Solomon enjoyment?
Re: Allah’s Pleasure Vs People’s Pleasure by Evilblackman(m): 9:10pm On Sep 30, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

Worst creature?
Because you are a better creature
Re: Allah’s Pleasure Vs People’s Pleasure by ANTllSLAAM: 9:18pm On Sep 30, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

What of Song of Solomon enjoyment?

You mean king Sulayman the messenger of allah the manufacturer and giver of 72 virgins to his slaves in his sex garden after death
Re: Allah’s Pleasure Vs People’s Pleasure by gaskiyamagana: 11:44pm On Sep 30, 2022
ANTllSLAAM:

You mean king Sulayman the messenger of allah the manufacturer and giver of 72 virgins to his slaves in his sex garden after death
As recorded in the Qur'an or Bible?
Re: Allah’s Pleasure Vs People’s Pleasure by gaskiyamagana: 11:46pm On Sep 30, 2022
Evilblackman:

Because you are a better creature
Yes, because I accept Allah as my creator and Lord,not His Messenger and servant Jesus.
Re: Allah’s Pleasure Vs People’s Pleasure by ANTllSLAAM: 3:54am On Oct 01, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

As recorded in the Qur'an or Bible?

No.. as recorded in Alawiye eko 23 grin

Maybe Sulayman no dey your own Quran or your own allah is no more giving 72virgins to his slaves after death in his sex garden because I don't understand this your Jamb question

1 Like

Re: Allah’s Pleasure Vs People’s Pleasure by gaskiyamagana: 5:36pm On Oct 01, 2022
ANTllSLAAM:

No.. as recorded in Alawiye eko 23 grin

Maybe Sulayman no dey your own Quran or your own allah is no more giving 72virgins to his slaves after death in his sex garden because I don't understand this your Jamb question

Re: Allah’s Pleasure Vs People’s Pleasure by ANTllSLAAM: 2:19pm On Oct 02, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

You'll get well soon sogbo

1 Like

Re: Allah’s Pleasure Vs People’s Pleasure by ANTllSLAAM: 9:38pm On Oct 15, 2022

Re: Allah’s Pleasure Vs People’s Pleasure by gaskiyamagana: 10:57am On Oct 16, 2022
[quote author=ANTllSLAAM post=117592567][/quote]
Just as Satan is with Jesus when asked him to jump from the hill.
Re: Allah’s Pleasure Vs People’s Pleasure by gaskiyamagana: 10:59am On Oct 16, 2022
ANTllSLAAM:

You'll get well soon sogbo

You will get sick soon in lighty Jesus name
Re: Allah’s Pleasure Vs People’s Pleasure by ANTllSLAAM: 9:46pm On Oct 16, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

Just as Satan is with Jesus when asked him to jump from the hill.

So you agreed with me that you're following one paedophile messenger that Satan is living inside him, good of you slave
Re: Allah’s Pleasure Vs People’s Pleasure by ANTllSLAAM: 9:47pm On Oct 16, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

You will get sick soon in lighty Jesus name

I get solution to your problem, check it out below

1 Like

Re: Allah’s Pleasure Vs People’s Pleasure by gaskiyamagana: 7:22am On Oct 18, 2022
ANTllSLAAM:

I get solution to your problem, check it out below

Re: Allah’s Pleasure Vs People’s Pleasure by ANTllSLAAM: 12:33pm On Oct 18, 2022
[quote author=gaskiyamagana post=117602622]

Slave, listen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Permissible To Pay Money In Order To Get A Job? / When Praying Jumat Is No Longer Possible / The Quran Is The Speech Of Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.