Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,028 members, 7,828,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Re: Obi's Plan To Dialogue With Agitators - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Obi's Plan To Dialogue With Agitators (188 Views)

Peter Obi's Plan For Subsidy Removal (picture) / I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi / Obi: As A President I Will Dialogue With Agitators But Not Bandits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi's Plan To Dialogue With Agitators by motif8(m): 7:26am On Sep 30, 2022
I have read different opinion since yesterday towards Peter Obi's interview where is said he will deal with bandits and criminals decisively, while he also said he will dialogue with agitators.

My surprise is people were quick to bring IPOB, and I asked is it only IPOB that is agitating? What of the Oduduwa nation championed by the likes of Igboho and prof. Akinloye? The truth is every region in Nigeria is agitating. I have watch video on YouTube where someone is complaining that there is need for Hausas to separate from Fulanis.

I think if we have a leader that can bring people together, I bet u the south east situation will not be what it is today. If PMB had spent 3 days in south east bringing every agitators and south east leaders to round table to listen to there grievances even if he would not mean it from his heart, there would have been rays of hope, but what did you have , he called them a dot.

North is gulping trillions of naira every budget because s some people's agitation was not taken care off when it matters most.

So when Obi said dialogue, I think that should be the first thing that should be done across the 6 geo-political zone in Nigeria to calm nerves and bring hope to the people. Nigerians want to be reassured, Nigerians want to see hope in this nation.

PMB is rulling this nation like a conquered territories which is making everyone to agitate, so if anyone coming will not reassured people that they will have a fair share of this nation, then we will continue to use our money that should be for development to be buying bullets to kill our people.

Those who think bandit should be dialogue with, I asked what is there agitation? The kidnappers arrested in Abuja also should be dialogue with? Or the likes of turji in zamfara that is wrecking havoc for no reason should also be dialogue with? Common, let's leave politics aside and talk the issues that is affecting us together.

I have heard one nairaland member lamenting when the issues we are complaining about happens to him. Do you guys want this things happen to you before you think right?

I come in peace

2 Likes

Re: Re: Obi's Plan To Dialogue With Agitators by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 30, 2022
Obi is still progressing
Re: Re: Obi's Plan To Dialogue With Agitators by Anigreat: 7:46am On Sep 30, 2022
shocked

The best way forward is to dialogue with agitators. Using force like fóolish Buhari won't stop people from agitating. foolish Idiotic Buhari have been using force of what good result has it brought? but rather it worsen the situation.

Forget it, Peter Obi is loaded with sense and seasoned ideas.
Re: Re: Obi's Plan To Dialogue With Agitators by heniford2: 7:49am On Sep 30, 2022
See Op sense of reasoning very bad undecided
Re: Re: Obi's Plan To Dialogue With Agitators by motif8(m): 9:27am On Sep 30, 2022
heniford2:

How is my reasoning bad, do you know how many lives that has been sacrificed for us have have peace and yet we have not have peace. Do you know how many soldiers, civilian that has perished for what we could have negotiated and peace will reign without bullet. If you think people in the north east or south east are enjoying their lives then you need to go holiday there and when you come back we will talk.

Bullet will not stop the agitation across Nigeria, and I want you to prove me wrong sir
Re: Re: Obi's Plan To Dialogue With Agitators by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 30, 2022
We have many agitators.

Boko Haram in the North

Oduduwa in the west

Militant in the south

Ipod in the East

Bandits and Herdsmen are no agitators.
Re: Re: Obi's Plan To Dialogue With Agitators by 4teenblaq: 9:36am On Sep 30, 2022
heniford2:

You are the one not reasoning properly.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Light In Your Area Now? / 2023 Elections: Issues That Will Shape This Elections By Aajibeye / Go Approach Your Businesses Organizations, IPOB Disband Sit-at-home On Tuesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.