Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

It's True, What We Say Can Land Us In Problem - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's True, What We Say Can Land Us In Problem (775 Views)

Can We Say This Is Right? (photo) / Wen We Say Behnd Every Sucesful Man Is A Woman,this Is What We Mean(pics) / If Wishes Comes True, What Would Be Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's True, What We Say Can Land Us In Problem by Cypress042(m): 8:13am On Sep 30, 2022
Few days ago i opened a thread asking for advice on how to tell my boss to start eating well, so yesterday afternoon i decided to carryout the adventure, could you believe i was nearly fired.

After i was done telling him everything, he told me to go and bring evidence that am eating well more than him undecided all thanks to my Admin that came in and cushioned the awkward tension, she told him that am just being caring and it's nothing much.

Please did i do anything wrong?

1 Like

Re: It's True, What We Say Can Land Us In Problem by Juicethekid: 8:20am On Sep 30, 2022
Some people hate to be corrected bro
He's probably embarrassed that an employee corrected him.

1 Like

Re: It's True, What We Say Can Land Us In Problem by Cypress042(m): 8:24am On Sep 30, 2022
Juicethekid:
Some people hate to be corrected bro
He's probably embarrassed that an employee corrected him.

I've learnt my lessons man, i was just being a caring employee but he took it to the next the level.
Re: It's True, What We Say Can Land Us In Problem by detectivejones: 8:29am On Sep 30, 2022
We can get into trouble if we don't understand who we're dealing with. Next time learn to mind your business.

1 Like

Re: It's True, What We Say Can Land Us In Problem by Elmojiid(m): 8:34am On Sep 30, 2022
Lesson number one always mind your business
Re: It's True, What We Say Can Land Us In Problem by Cypress042(m): 8:39am On Sep 30, 2022
Elmojiid:
Lesson number one always mind your business

I never knew him to be a person like that, but we learn everyday.
Re: It's True, What We Say Can Land Us In Problem by Elmojiid(m): 8:41am On Sep 30, 2022
Cypress042:

I never knew him to be a person like that, but we learn everyday.
just thank God you are not fired
Re: It's True, What We Say Can Land Us In Problem by Guderian(m): 9:18am On Sep 30, 2022
Cypress042:
Few days ago i opened a thread asking for advice on how to tell my boss to start eating well, so yesterday afternoon i decided to carryout the adventure, could you believe i was nearly fired.

After i was done telling him everything, he told me to go and bring evidence that am eating well more than him undecided all thanks to my Admin that came in and cushioned the awkward tension, she told him that am just being caring and it's nothing much.

Cypress na you....

Omo try dey stay your lane...problem no dey finish undecided

1 Like

Re: It's True, What We Say Can Land Us In Problem by Truvelisback(m): 9:26am On Sep 30, 2022
Cypress042:

Learn to mind ur Business, it would save u from many problems.

1 Like

Re: It's True, What We Say Can Land Us In Problem by Streetmovement(m): 9:27am On Sep 30, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Lol you've been marked just thread with caution from now on

1 Like

Re: It's True, What We Say Can Land Us In Problem by obinna58(m): 9:36am On Sep 30, 2022
I'll give you a month suspension if I'm your boss.

1 Like

Re: It's True, What We Say Can Land Us In Problem by Cypress042(m): 10:01am On Sep 30, 2022
obinna58:
I'll give you a month suspension if I'm your boss.

Lol cheesy
Re: It's True, What We Say Can Land Us In Problem by 7buckz(m): 10:17am On Sep 30, 2022
Probably you didn't use the right wordings
Re: It's True, What We Say Can Land Us In Problem by Cypress042(m): 10:48am On Sep 30, 2022
7buckz:
Probably you didn't use the right wordings

Maybe but i know that i spoked very politely to him.
Re: It's True, What We Say Can Land Us In Problem by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:34pm On Sep 30, 2022
next time...MIND YOUR DAMN BUSINESS. and/or bring evidence that you eat better than your boss.
Re: It's True, What We Say Can Land Us In Problem by Allison012: 9:19pm On Sep 30, 2022
I will not just fire you. i will get you arrested and make you apologise.
Re: It's True, What We Say Can Land Us In Problem by Cypress042(m): 10:33pm On Sep 30, 2022
Allison012:
I will not just fire you. i will get you arrested and make you apologise.

So it's now a bad thing to be caring undecided

(1) (Reply)

A Partner That Can Cook Or A Partner That Can Knack? / As A Lady, Don't Date A Man If You Don't Have 1.5millon Naira In Your Account / Married Vs Single Men. [picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.