Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,124 members, 7,835,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Taofeek Arapaja Returns N36,000,000 Paid Into His Account (Letter) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Taofeek Arapaja Returns N36,000,000 Paid Into His Account (Letter) (24651 Views)

Why I Opened A Can Of Worms – PDP Dep. National Chairman, Taofeek Arapaja / Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) / NERC: Nigerians To Pay N36,000 And N67,000 For Electricity Meters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taofeek Arapaja Returns N36,000,000 Paid Into His Account (Letter) by deeva2: 9:15am On Sep 30, 2022
successmatters:
These people are enslaving us in this country.

PDP must explain this to us or we will never vote for them again.

We have been taken for fools in this country.

This is why we all need to vote for Peter Obi.

We need to stop all these old crooks that wants to erase our destinies.

The same corrupt Atiku/PDP gave birth to Obi/PDP lite so its going to be like father like son.. No wonder he said he adopted Atiku's ideology.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taofeek Arapaja Returns N36,000,000 Paid Into His Account (Letter) by olumide4christ: 9:15am On Sep 30, 2022
successmatters:

Are you just getting to know that PDP is corrupt to the bone?
Where have you been since democracy started in 1999 in Nigeria?
Why are we importing petroleum products while exporting crude oil?
Why is power generation, transmission and distribution still rocket science in our country?

PDP started ruling this country democratically, and all that have come after them have towed their path.

It should be no surprise to anyone who is above 20 years old and has lived in this country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taofeek Arapaja Returns N36,000,000 Paid Into His Account (Letter) by Eriokanmi: 9:16am On Sep 30, 2022
That's what they understand by structure. That's why they're running after those thieves from the apc and pdp. You'll be retired perpetually next year. This we promise you all

1 Like

Re: Taofeek Arapaja Returns N36,000,000 Paid Into His Account (Letter) by successmatters(m): 9:19am On Sep 30, 2022
deeva2:

The same corrupt Atiku/PDP gave birth to Obi/PDP lite so its going to be like father like son.. No wonder he said he adopted Atiku's ideology.

Peter Obi is a different person, very honest and has proven it in many ways.

Can atiku refuse plots of land in an expensive state capital estate?
Re: Taofeek Arapaja Returns N36,000,000 Paid Into His Account (Letter) by wwwihy: 9:20am On Sep 30, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

All these half-brained urchins roaming around.
Brain dead zombidends

Re: Taofeek Arapaja Returns N36,000,000 Paid Into His Account (Letter) by kayusely70(m): 9:20am On Sep 30, 2022
snapshot:
Ayu,well done sir,now now 15billion don dey miss,that means if we give you Nigeria,you go loot us dry
Yes ooo! Just like they did to security votes under GEJ!
Re: Taofeek Arapaja Returns N36,000,000 Paid Into His Account (Letter) by deeva2: 9:21am On Sep 30, 2022
successmatters:

Obi is a chronic liar and pretender..

Go and Verify.

Re: Taofeek Arapaja Returns N36,000,000 Paid Into His Account (Letter) by Izongdave(m): 9:21am On Sep 30, 2022
This is the beginning of genuine repentance of PDP members, but can Nigerians forgive in the face of the looming Obidience?
Re: Taofeek Arapaja Returns N36,000,000 Paid Into His Account (Letter) by adecz: 9:23am On Sep 30, 2022
If na APC members, we no for
hear anything because them own
na silent chopping❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️
Re: Taofeek Arapaja Returns N36,000,000 Paid Into His Account (Letter) by Directorflexx: 9:25am On Sep 30, 2022
Watch This Amazing Comedy Skit Titled “Road To Success” Very Funny grin

Please subscribe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK2rUuTb3uc?sub_confirmation=1
Re: Taofeek Arapaja Returns N36,000,000 Paid Into His Account (Letter) by Shebbs: 9:31am On Sep 30, 2022
This led me to browse through my various alerts, and I discovered a transfer of Thirty-Six Million Naira (N36,000,000.00) from the Party.

I Don't Need To Study Criminal Law In School To Know That This Man Is A Senseless Criminal, His Quote Above Says It All.
Re: Taofeek Arapaja Returns N36,000,000 Paid Into His Account (Letter) by duro4chang(m): 9:37am On Sep 30, 2022
Eriggs:

PDP and obituary, are the same tin.
U can't separate d 2 thieves
Obi even said he and Atiku have the same ideology.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taofeek Arapaja Returns N36,000,000 Paid Into His Account (Letter) by BeanmanX(m): 9:46am On Sep 30, 2022
Unfortunately both APC and PDP are the same party..very corrupt
Re: Taofeek Arapaja Returns N36,000,000 Paid Into His Account (Letter) by deeva2: 9:53am On Sep 30, 2022
successmatters:

But spent state fund on family business and later lost..

Obi is a packaged fraud and scam.

1 Like

Re: Taofeek Arapaja Returns N36,000,000 Paid Into His Account (Letter) by WhatCanIsay(m): 9:57am On Sep 30, 2022
wwwihy:

Brain dead zombidends

Zombie without atom of simple understanding. You type in English, yet still can't comprehend same language
Re: Taofeek Arapaja Returns N36,000,000 Paid Into His Account (Letter) by successmatters(m): 10:13am On Sep 30, 2022
deeva2:

But spent state fund on family business and later lost..

Obi is a packaged fraud and scam.

You have no single proof of this, just propaganda.

Peter Obi that left N75 billion in our state accounts is whom you are comparing with? How much did your own governor leave in your state coffers 8f not debts.
Re: Taofeek Arapaja Returns N36,000,000 Paid Into His Account (Letter) by oneMalik: 10:13am On Sep 30, 2022
1 million empowerment each for 36 NIGERIANS = 36 millionaires .

only you kept 36 millionaires in your pocket abi ?

no problem !
Re: Taofeek Arapaja Returns N36,000,000 Paid Into His Account (Letter) by abidem4real: 10:32am On Sep 30, 2022
successmatters:

All current crops of politicians are liars and criminals. None is better. I believe in what God can do sha
Re: Taofeek Arapaja Returns N36,000,000 Paid Into His Account (Letter) by pquaver(m): 11:09am On Sep 30, 2022
Nice123:
Who be wan vote for them before? Guy wake up, and join Peter obi to rescueNigeria. Apc and pdp cannot be trusted, they are corruption personified. Peter retired all the godfathers in Anambra state through his prudential managerial skills. Go and verify.

Obi and pdp is 1 and same.. Atiku is also he oga. Obi was party of last elections share the money in pdp was he not?
Re: Taofeek Arapaja Returns N36,000,000 Paid Into His Account (Letter) by pquaver(m): 11:10am On Sep 30, 2022
BeanmanX:
Unfortunately both APC and PDP are the same party..very corrupt

Same with obi and pdp na..
Re: Taofeek Arapaja Returns N36,000,000 Paid Into His Account (Letter) by pquaver(m): 11:11am On Sep 30, 2022
successmatters:

Obi is no different. He said it himself, that atiku is his leader and he is not different from him. Is English your problem? Can't you understand from the horses mouth?
Re: Taofeek Arapaja Returns N36,000,000 Paid Into His Account (Letter) by successmatters(m): 11:15am On Sep 30, 2022
pquaver:

Obi is no different. He said it himself, that atiku is his leader and he is not different from him. Is English your problem? Can't you understand from the horses mouth?

Continue twisting his words, we will all vote for Peter Obi, leave Atiku in the past where he belongs. Nigeria needs a real change, not wayo people.
Re: Taofeek Arapaja Returns N36,000,000 Paid Into His Account (Letter) by pquaver(m): 11:25am On Sep 30, 2022
successmatters:

Continue twisting his words, we will all vote for Peter Obi, leave Atiku in the past where he belongs. Nigeria needs a real change, not wayo people.

For 8 years you were twisting words so you didn't know some statements are not taken literally? Now u want me to look beyond the simple sentence.. Did you look beyond the recruitment of 60 million young people, and the agbado, maize or the EMI lo Kan statement? Did you apply reason there, now you want me to apply reason for you.. Oga we will use your logic. Obi and atiku and pdp are one.. Hooo ha. You can't change it. Obi said himself.. Who are we? Speak for yourself and ipob urchins.. Nigerians are voting lagos developmental Master strategiest..
Re: Taofeek Arapaja Returns N36,000,000 Paid Into His Account (Letter) by deeva2: 11:40am On Sep 30, 2022
successmatters:

You have no single proof of this, just propaganda.

Peter Obi that left N75 billion in our state accounts is whom you are comparing with? How much did your own governor leave in your state coffers 8f not debts.

Yet, he can't live in the state..

obi lives in Lagos of Tinubu.

Think before you comment pls.
Re: Taofeek Arapaja Returns N36,000,000 Paid Into His Account (Letter) by successmatters(m): 11:42am On Sep 30, 2022
deeva2:

Yet, he can't live in the state..

obi lives in Lagos of Tinubu.

Think before you comment pls.

Sorry, you also have no proof of this, just online propaganda.
Re: Taofeek Arapaja Returns N36,000,000 Paid Into His Account (Letter) by deeva2: 11:48am On Sep 30, 2022
successmatters:

Sorry, you also have no proof of this, just online propaganda.

Go and verify from your obi.. He can't deny it.
Re: Taofeek Arapaja Returns N36,000,000 Paid Into His Account (Letter) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 30, 2022
Concern Unlimited,
I'm concerned about Obi because of resurfacing of Biafra and Igbo guys bulling everyone because their brother is the president not to talk my constant painful experiences in every dealings with born to dupe people.
i'm concerned about Tinubu because I fear a fragile looking man can't cope with rigours of managing a country needing serious attention like Nigeria. And now
my concerns about PDP was always cases of corruptions which made me voted for Buhari back in 2015 and apparently, the leopard hasn't changed the skin till date.
Yes there are other viable candidates to vote but we all know the battle remains within APC and PDP and to a lesser extent the LP of the online bullies. I guess I will just sit at home on election day and see who becomes the new Aso Rock's rats cotenants.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taofeek Arapaja Returns N36,000,000 Paid Into His Account (Letter) by Mickykarim: 1:02pm On Sep 30, 2022
nlfpmod:
Here is a letter of Taofeek Arapaja, a member of the National Working Committee (NWC) of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) returning controversial money paid into his account by the leadership of the party:

29. September, 2022

The National Chairman,
Peoples Democratic Party
Wadata Plaza,
Abuja.

Your Excellency,

RETURN OF THIRTY-SIX MILLION NAIRA (N36,000,000.00) HOUSING ALLOWANCE PAID INTO MY ACCOUNT

I observed a malicious story reported in the Nations Newspaper of 26th September, 2022; where it was alleged that members of the National Working Committee were offered humongous amount of money to silent us over an allegation of financial misappropriation to the tune of Fifteen Billion Naira (N15,000,000,000.00).

This led me to browse through my various alerts, and I discovered a transfer of Thirty-Six Million Naira (N36,000,000.00) from the Party.

I have my reservation about this money transferred into my account and for personal reasons wish to return it accordingly.

Kindly confirm the receipt of UBA Electronic Transfer of the Thirty-Six Million Naira (N36,000,000.00) attached herewith.

Yours faithfully,

Ambassador Taofeek Arapaja
DNC South.

Cc: National Treasurer.

Reacting to the letter, Twitter user,
Jake wrote:

https://twitter.com/Hitee_/status/1575560079612727296?s=20&t=sLdHGqJFpqDxQwalfqGJQg

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7358542/three-pdp-nwc-members-return

YOU CAN BETTER IMAGINE THAN THE ACTUALLITY OF THE CRUDE CROOKED MENATLITY OF THE ROGUES THAT WANTED US TO BELEIVE THEY WANT TO REDEEM NIGERIA.

These PDP THEIVES are endemic pathetic ROTS to the fabrics with the marrows.

THESE PEOPLE ARE BANDITS WITH THE WARPED MENTALITY OF COVETOUS GRAB ALL AND ANYTHING WITHIN REACH.

God save Nigeria from all RODENTS and SCAVENGERS of National treasures.

AND ALL THESE AFTER SOMEONE, AN INSIDER CRIED AND SCREAMED FOUL PLAY.
Re: Taofeek Arapaja Returns N36,000,000 Paid Into His Account (Letter) by seglabsy(m): 1:18pm On Sep 30, 2022
phemmyfour:
Awọn Werey.....such huge amount enter your account and you didn't know
it is very possible expecially if u always recieve plenty alert daily,ok u never borrow loan from app before? They will be asking u 'when did pay'?,what time?Since they receive plenty alert daily.
Re: Taofeek Arapaja Returns N36,000,000 Paid Into His Account (Letter) by phemmyfour: 1:20pm On Sep 30, 2022
seglabsy:
it is very possible expecially if u always recieve plenty alert daily,ok u never borrow loan from app before? They will be asking u 'when did pay'?,what time?Since they receive plenty alert daily.
Not possible...every alert comes with description
Re: Taofeek Arapaja Returns N36,000,000 Paid Into His Account (Letter) by seglabsy(m): 1:24pm On Sep 30, 2022
Shebbs:

I Don't Need To Study Criminal Law In School To Know That This Man Is A Senseless Criminal, His Quote Above Says It All.
POOR MAN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osagie Ize-Iyamu Was Rusticated - Oshiomhole / Live Pictures of Olawepo Hashim's Presidential Campaign In Ondo State / Court Orders Arrest Of Nsima Ekere, APC Candidate In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.