Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Taofeek Arapaja Returns N36,000,000 Paid Into His Account (Letter) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Taofeek Arapaja Returns N36,000,000 Paid Into His Account (Letter) (24654 Views)

Why I Opened A Can Of Worms – PDP Dep. National Chairman, Taofeek Arapaja / Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) / NERC: Nigerians To Pay N36,000 And N67,000 For Electricity Meters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taofeek Arapaja Returns N36,000,000 Paid Into His Account (Letter) by zionstaar75: 2:07pm On Sep 30, 2022
ArmaniUhuru:
Which one is Pdp leadership? Oga mention name or remain silent.

Politics aside, which man in his right sen*ses gives bribe through bank transfer? Bribe for watin?

Even police dey refuse transfer these days because they don't want to leave traces.
shows u how senseless and blatant pdp is
Re: Taofeek Arapaja Returns N36,000,000 Paid Into His Account (Letter) by bizzibodi(m): 3:09pm On Sep 30, 2022
Corrupt party...make them mistakenly paid those money into my account...and see if I go return it.
Re: Taofeek Arapaja Returns N36,000,000 Paid Into His Account (Letter) by membranus: 8:27pm On Sep 30, 2022
lansile:
Concern Unlimited,
I'm concerned about Obi because of resurfacing of Biafra and Igbo guys bulling everyone because their brother is the president not to talk my constant painful experiences in every dealings with born to dupe people.
i'm concerned about Tinubu because I fear a fragile looking man can't cope with rigours of managing a country needing serious attention like Nigeria. And now
my concerns about PDP was always cases of corruptions which made me voted for Buhari back in 2015 and apparently, the leopard hasn't changed the skin till date.
Yes there are other viable candidates to vote but we all know the battle remains within APC and PDP and to a lesser extent the LP of the online bullies. I guess I will just sit at home on election day and see who becomes the new Aso Rock's rats cotenants.

Same thought hold by majority.
Re: Taofeek Arapaja Returns N36,000,000 Paid Into His Account (Letter) by Kokoboss: 10:17pm On Sep 30, 2022
Which kind country be this God?
Re: Taofeek Arapaja Returns N36,000,000 Paid Into His Account (Letter) by kabillionaire(m): 8:08am On Oct 06, 2022
PDP has started again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jubilation At APC's Campaign Headquarters (Video) / Amaechi, Bolanle Ambode At Jumoke Okoya-Thomas’ 60th Birthday / Anger In Military Over Amnesty Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.