Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

‘Tinubu Gave Us Money, I Apologise For My Error Of Judgment’ – Rev. Danjuma - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Tinubu Gave Us Money, I Apologise For My Error Of Judgment’ – Rev. Danjuma (3132 Views)

Explain Why CTC Of Judgment Is On Tinubu’s Counsel Letterhead - Atiku's Aide To / Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children / Sunday Igboho: Tinubu Gave Me N2 Million When I Visited Him At Bourdillon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Tinubu Gave Us Money, I Apologise For My Error Of Judgment’ – Rev. Danjuma by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:56pm On Sep 30, 2022
Go and sin no more..

1 Like

Re: ‘Tinubu Gave Us Money, I Apologise For My Error Of Judgment’ – Rev. Danjuma by BeanmanX(m): 12:58pm On Sep 30, 2022
Cyntie55:
This Tinubu is a criminal. Everything about Tinubu is creepy and full of lies

He lied about his name (Yekini Amoda)
He lied about his age (84 years old)
He lied about his health status (he poo & pee on his body)
He lied about his source of income (drug lord)
He lied about his school certificate. (SSCE holder)

Everything about him are full of lies. I wonder why some group of healthy people are supporting a sick man to rule them.
Everything about your profile is full of lies...
Re: ‘Tinubu Gave Us Money, I Apologise For My Error Of Judgment’ – Rev. Danjuma by mikool007(m): 1:31pm On Sep 30, 2022
KingKO22:
Kaakaaakiiroperter of IPOB and BIAFURO republic.

IPOB news outlets from Landlocked dot in a circle republic.

A vote for Bitter Obituary is a vote for IPOB and ESN militants

Read the thread below and you will understand why we are rejecting dullard Obituary like a plague

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing
no one should be this unfortunate in life
Re: ‘Tinubu Gave Us Money, I Apologise For My Error Of Judgment’ – Rev. Danjuma by Buccalcavity2: 1:50pm On Sep 30, 2022
So they are no.longer fake ministers, mechanics and touts? So one of them is real but collected money? Interesting times and storyline.
Re: ‘Tinubu Gave Us Money, I Apologise For My Error Of Judgment’ – Rev. Danjuma by securitywatch50: 1:52pm On Sep 30, 2022
Confessions of 2022

Obi is a national project
Is either you're Obedient or you eat the fruit of disobedient.

We move eeeeeeeeee.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Tinubu Gave Us Money, I Apologise For My Error Of Judgment’ – Rev. Danjuma by LongManAfrica: 1:53pm On Sep 30, 2022
EVEN BISHOP JOHN PRIASE .NO NO NO NO NO NO NOT TRUE
Re: ‘Tinubu Gave Us Money, I Apologise For My Error Of Judgment’ – Rev. Danjuma by kettykin: 2:07pm On Sep 30, 2022
LongManAfrica:
EVEN BISHOP JOHN PRIASE .NO NO NO NO NO NO NOT TRUE

Do you know him , why did you say no. O am beginning to be afraid for Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: ‘Tinubu Gave Us Money, I Apologise For My Error Of Judgment’ – Rev. Danjuma by Validated: 2:10pm On Sep 30, 2022
Tinubuu is and Faud is like 5&6

2 Likes

Re: ‘Tinubu Gave Us Money, I Apologise For My Error Of Judgment’ – Rev. Danjuma by JOemmy(m): 2:37pm On Sep 30, 2022
These are the same northern christains that are being mercillessly killed daily by muslim extremists in the north instead of them holding their ground to reject apc muslim muslim ticket that will definitely affect them the most they are instead selling their birthrights very shameful.

1 Like

Re: ‘Tinubu Gave Us Money, I Apologise For My Error Of Judgment’ – Rev. Danjuma by Newton2024: 2:44pm On Sep 30, 2022
drlateef:

You are trying to malign powers much greater than you.
Which power? Demonic power?
Re: ‘Tinubu Gave Us Money, I Apologise For My Error Of Judgment’ – Rev. Danjuma by TinubuDeDrugLor: 2:47pm On Sep 30, 2022
Why are you people surprised? Even Tinubu has given bribe to Nairaland mods too. They should deny it so I show the payment proof.
Re: ‘Tinubu Gave Us Money, I Apologise For My Error Of Judgment’ – Rev. Danjuma by Masterclass32: 2:59pm On Sep 30, 2022
This should be on frontpage. Seriously.

The man, Agbado, is without conscience. He now wants to bribe the clergy into supporting his doomed Muslim-muslim ticket. God forbid this man becomes president. Corruption and thuggery would be the order of the day.
Re: ‘Tinubu Gave Us Money, I Apologise For My Error Of Judgment’ – Rev. Danjuma by azpekuliar: 3:04pm On Sep 30, 2022
That is his only hope for this election. To bribe and murder his way through to Aso rock.
Re: ‘Tinubu Gave Us Money, I Apologise For My Error Of Judgment’ – Rev. Danjuma by manmade(m): 3:40pm On Sep 30, 2022
I'm not surprised though, tinubu see lies as part of politics, if you know the characters of Lai Mohammed then you don't need to search for that of tinubu, they are 5&6.
Re: ‘Tinubu Gave Us Money, I Apologise For My Error Of Judgment’ – Rev. Danjuma by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:44pm On Sep 30, 2022
Righteousness2:
The Pastor sounds like someone with a Conscience. He admits he has done wrong by receiving inducements. I Believe he should be pardoned.

My Admonishment to anyone who calls himself or herself a Pastor is to be careful so as not to be a Gehazi or Demas.

Nigeria is on a delicate period and Season. And if you decide to be a tool for the devil , you will pay the price. And it could be a Generational price.

There is no harm in meeting with any candidate, but tell them the truth. Do not sell the faith for onions and carrots.

Were deh believe kaakaai...lobishs
Re: ‘Tinubu Gave Us Money, I Apologise For My Error Of Judgment’ – Rev. Danjuma by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 30, 2022
KingKO22:
Kaakaaakiiroperter of IPOB and BIAFURO republic.

IPOB news outlets from Landlocked dot in a circle republic.

A vote for Bitter Obituary is a vote for IPOB and ESN militants

Read the thread below and you will understand why we are rejecting dullard Obituary like a plague

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

Gbenu rirun soun cheesy
Re: ‘Tinubu Gave Us Money, I Apologise For My Error Of Judgment’ – Rev. Danjuma by chinexx07(m): 8:30pm On Oct 01, 2022
Hypocrisy is next to six feets

(1) (2) (Reply)

Turai Tackles Jonathan You Can’t Sack Yar’adua’s Cso, Adc / The Greatest Pan-Africanist/Revolutionaries / Rawlings rues Gowon’s absence at Ojukwu funeral rites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.