Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,444 members, 7,830,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Ahmad Lawan: APC Insists On Appealing Court Judgment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmad Lawan: APC Insists On Appealing Court Judgment (20217 Views)

APC Insists On Lawan, Submits Name To INEC / APC Insists On Screening Jonathan, Emefiele, Ngige / Tinubu, Lawan, APC Govs To Storm Edo For Campaign Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmad Lawan: APC Insists On Appealing Court Judgment by LaSenior: 1:56pm On Sep 30, 2022
grin
Re: Ahmad Lawan: APC Insists On Appealing Court Judgment by Chekwume16(m): 1:58pm On Sep 30, 2022
The hand of esau and the voice of Jacob
Re: Ahmad Lawan: APC Insists On Appealing Court Judgment by RZArecta(m): 1:59pm On Sep 30, 2022
Criminals, how can Lawan be a bonafide candidate for a primaries he participate in ? Thieves cool

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan: APC Insists On Appealing Court Judgment by southsouthking(m): 2:01pm On Sep 30, 2022
Honorable leaders or horrible leaders.

If he was on a monthly salary of #150k, will Ahmed Lawn be this desperate?

Worse Senate president in the history of Nigeria.
Re: Ahmad Lawan: APC Insists On Appealing Court Judgment by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:06pm On Sep 30, 2022
Nice one
Re: Ahmad Lawan: APC Insists On Appealing Court Judgment by Anndrew(m): 2:07pm On Sep 30, 2022
lhordspy:
Is it by force?

Ahmed Lawal never contested for the primary, Machina won the primary.... So why should Lawal be the bonafide candidate as argued by the APC yobe state chairman still.

Ahmed conceeded defeat already, allow the man rest after spending over 23 years in the National assembly undecided

This doesnt even need a court judgement, it is very clear even to a lay-man.
hypocrisy is,fighting for the poor mass to defend their votes,..while supporting the chief architect of the APC gross incompetent to lead a bunch of failures to aso rock including the rubber stamp Senate president.....no matter how u urchins try to market ur candidate and APC..it is a colossal waste of castratrophic fruitile missions..2023,APC wouldn't see the light of the Day..
Re: Ahmad Lawan: APC Insists On Appealing Court Judgment by Agugbadin: 2:16pm On Sep 30, 2022
Better don't appeal the judgement because Nigerians are tired of people like you, you have stolen enough go home and enjoy your loot. Shikena.
Re: Ahmad Lawan: APC Insists On Appealing Court Judgment by Henix(m): 2:17pm On Sep 30, 2022
YourNextLevel:
Guy please go and leak your wounds

Lick
Re: Ahmad Lawan: APC Insists On Appealing Court Judgment by deeva2: 2:17pm On Sep 30, 2022
Kingozymandias:
grin

APC Crisis PDP Criss

Destiny is just clearing the way for Peter Obi.

Obi datti 2023 is a goal.

Watch Tinubu supporters come here and start crying all over the thread . Staining everywhere with their salty tears grin

You mock Tinubu ,but u are supporting somebody who run away frm his state 4 fear of monster(IPOB/ESN)he created with his hands when was gov,that his sickness has no cure,it's d sickness that make d whole S/E a grave yard on Mondays.
Re: Ahmad Lawan: APC Insists On Appealing Court Judgment by Eriokanmi: 2:19pm On Sep 30, 2022
See confused people. Are they pushing this man or he's the one pushing himself? He said on channels TV last night that he'd not appeal the judgement. He'd be disgraced once again, should he try it. This man has been there since 1999 oo. Not many heard about him until 2015. He wants to be in power perpetually. The way our politicians reason is baffling. No wonder our uncle too is saying oun lokan and atiku too is not retired yet.
Re: Ahmad Lawan: APC Insists On Appealing Court Judgment by Kingozymandias(m): 2:20pm On Sep 30, 2022
deeva2:

You mock Tinubu ,but u are supporting somebody who run away frm his state 4 fear of monster(IPOB/ESN)he created with his hands when was gov,that his sickness has no cure,it's d sickness that make d whole S/E a grave yard on Mondays.

Stop crying you are an adult grin
Re: Ahmad Lawan: APC Insists On Appealing Court Judgment by Djyucee1(m): 2:20pm On Sep 30, 2022
Can’t this man just go and rest ? Was the seat made for him alone

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan: APC Insists On Appealing Court Judgment by deeva2: 2:22pm On Sep 30, 2022
APC (LP + PDP)

Social media
APC & LP

Election day
APC & PDP

Final result
APC

Know this and have peace.
Re: Ahmad Lawan: APC Insists On Appealing Court Judgment by Abujaexpress: 2:22pm On Sep 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Ha!

How Sen. Lawan, a Northerner and senior ranking APC member, who is aware that PMB has ruled for 8 years and power should go south, fell for the nonsense that he is the chosen one few days to APC presidential primaries remains the highest height of tomfoolery.

He actually wanted to be a pawn in the hands of those who do not mean well for APC same way the choice of HE Atiku for PDP has thrown PDP into turmoil .
He was just too gullible and naive for such political miscalculation.Haba!
There was no way he was going to win by defeating Asiwaju Tinubu at the APC primary or even defeat an HE Atiku at the general presidential poll!

What was running through his mind; a Presidential election is like Senatorial elections he had only participated in? smh.

He got the political humiliation that is not befitting of his office at all. He should better eat the humble pie by congratulating a more astute Manchina and work for his victory at the polls.
check my signature for free stuffs!
He is Leaking his wounds

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan: APC Insists On Appealing Court Judgment by Tareq1105: 2:26pm On Sep 30, 2022
See, I'm Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu supporter to the last bcoz of his achievements in Lagos, as a good manager of men materials and money, and for his political sagacity. However, I don't think my support for him would hinder the plan of God for Nigeria and Nigerians. Therefore, in as much as I would love him to win, I still tell God in my prayers to allow His will for Nigeria and Nigerians to be done in 2023.

Kingozymandias:
grin

APC Crisis PDP Criss

Destiny is just clearing the way for Peter Obi.

Obi datti 2023 is a goal.

Watch Tinubu supporters come here and start crying all over the thread . Staining everywhere with their salty tears grin

Re: Ahmad Lawan: APC Insists On Appealing Court Judgment by detectivejones: 2:29pm On Sep 30, 2022
Human statue go and rest, before you're disgraced on a bigger stage.
Re: Ahmad Lawan: APC Insists On Appealing Court Judgment by jamace(m): 2:32pm On Sep 30, 2022
This Ahmad Lawan deserves some whips on the buttocks.

Is he not the one that spearheaded the formulation of the Electoral Law? Or he wants to disobey, "The Ayes Have it"?

Some persons think Nigeria is their private property. Dont worry. One day, such individuals will be flogged and dragged on the ground street by street by the people.
Re: Ahmad Lawan: APC Insists On Appealing Court Judgment by gasparpisciotta: 2:40pm On Sep 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Ha!

How Sen. Lawan, a Northerner and senior ranking APC member, who is aware that PMB has ruled for 8 years and power should go south, fell for the nonsense that he is the chosen one few days to APC presidential primaries remains the highest height of tomfoolery.

He actually wanted to be a pawn in the hands of those who do not mean well for APC same way the choice of HE Atiku for PDP has thrown PDP into turmoil .
There was no way he was going to win by defeating Asiwaju Tinubu at the APC primary or even defeat an HE Atiku at the general presidential poll!

What was running through his mind; a Presidential election is like Senatorial elections he had only participated in? smh.

He got the political humiliation that is not befitting of his office at all. He should better eat the humble pie by congratulating a more astute Manchina and work for his victory at the polls.

Quite obvious that Adamu is pulling the strings
Re: Ahmad Lawan: APC Insists On Appealing Court Judgment by 9jatriot(m): 2:41pm On Sep 30, 2022
The guy's foolishness is one that I also do not understand. Like you said, the foolishness does not befit his office at all.
He allowed Kalu to whisper some words to his ears like a woman.
That same Kalu will be in the senate.
FreeStuffsNG:
Ha!

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan: APC Insists On Appealing Court Judgment by BABANGBALI: 2:43pm On Sep 30, 2022
Oloshi agbaya that can't survive outside politics. God punish all of you.

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan: APC Insists On Appealing Court Judgment by BABANGBALI: 2:45pm On Sep 30, 2022
Tareq1105:
See, I'm Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu supporter to the last bcoz of his achievements in Lagos, as a good manager of men materials and money, and for his political sagacity. However, I don't think my support for him would hinder the plan of God for Nigeria and Nigerians. Therefore, in as much as I would love him to win, I still tell God in my prayers to allow His will for Nigeria and Nigerians to be done in 2023.

Again, BAT flew away. May we never travel to 2015.
Re: Ahmad Lawan: APC Insists On Appealing Court Judgment by BABANGBALI: 2:47pm On Sep 30, 2022
deeva2:

Again, BAT flew away. May we never travel to 2015.

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan: APC Insists On Appealing Court Judgment by simplesearch: 2:48pm On Sep 30, 2022
Maxymilliano:

Commitment to making Nigeria work or destroying the country with his uninspiring rubber stamp leadership

May be they should allow him win the election and thereafter replace him with the right candidate. That way he would have use his money to prosecute the election while vowing never to do such again.
Re: Ahmad Lawan: APC Insists On Appealing Court Judgment by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:56pm On Sep 30, 2022
It's a dead case...APC should just allow this guy be or lawn should be him off!
Re: Ahmad Lawan: APC Insists On Appealing Court Judgment by Trill1(m): 3:10pm On Sep 30, 2022
Okkkkkkk[center][/center]

Make I share money small
Show me you bad inverter batteries and get cool Cash.

Do you know with as low as #110K, you can Go Solar l, wacht TV, on Fan, power your laptop etc.

It's an upgradeable plan. DM for videos of previous installations.
Re: Ahmad Lawan: APC Insists On Appealing Court Judgment by Kingozymandias(m): 3:12pm On Sep 30, 2022
Tareq1105:

Well said bro. I am an Obi supporter due to his clear ability to connect with the common Nigerians. His prudence and obvious sincerity when empathizing with he citizens.

He isn't someone that doesn't know what suffering is, he does and one can clearly see he has the brains , passion and drive to fix this ailing nation.

I see him as our last chance to get it right. These band of criminals have formed cabals to continue looting and Obi is an anomaly hence their anger at his rising popularity. I respect your choice of Asiwaju as I expect you to respect mine for Obi. The fact we are supporting different candidates doesn't mean we should dislike each other

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan: APC Insists On Appealing Court Judgment by Iamthoney(m): 3:29pm On Sep 30, 2022
Them go still lose cos Machina’s lawyer go call Lawan to stand and him go still tell the whole court say him don give up and him no dey do again cos him know say him no fit win and all odds dey against am. So him go wan manage the loots wey him don achieve and the ones wey remain for am to achieve for him remaining tenure. Cos Tinubu no go dash any post if Tinubu win and him know that one already cos him no step down for Tinubu and him sabi say Atiku no go look him face if na him win. I for call Obi name but the niccur no fit win Eti-Osa local government chairman for any election forget all the online noise and crowd stunt wey dem pull for rally cos 95% of him followers no get voters card or no go come out that day come vote
Re: Ahmad Lawan: APC Insists On Appealing Court Judgment by Badonasty(m): 3:32pm On Sep 30, 2022
Lol…I think there’s more to this…this one that they’re crying more than the bereaved

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Agbaje: It’s Not My Job To Speak For Opposition In Lagos / What Peter Obi Really Said About Tinubu "Rest" (video) / Petrol Scarcity Worsens Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.