Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,443 members, 7,830,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Ahmad Lawan: APC Insists On Appealing Court Judgment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmad Lawan: APC Insists On Appealing Court Judgment (20216 Views)

APC Insists On Lawan, Submits Name To INEC / APC Insists On Screening Jonathan, Emefiele, Ngige / Tinubu, Lawan, APC Govs To Storm Edo For Campaign Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmad Lawan: APC Insists On Appealing Court Judgment by duduade: 3:33pm On Sep 30, 2022
E be like say this chapter of APC in Yobe state following Lawan have been jazzed

Slow poked people
Re: Ahmad Lawan: APC Insists On Appealing Court Judgment by ufuosman(m): 3:33pm On Sep 30, 2022
Shameless party
Re: Ahmad Lawan: APC Insists On Appealing Court Judgment by Timatayo1: 3:34pm On Sep 30, 2022
APC always in negative side
Re: Ahmad Lawan: APC Insists On Appealing Court Judgment by latolz: 3:47pm On Sep 30, 2022
I STAND WITH MACHINA
Re: Ahmad Lawan: APC Insists On Appealing Court Judgment by mu2sa2: 3:47pm On Sep 30, 2022
flejnr2:
If they allowed umahi and Akpabio why would his own be different
Umahi and Akpabio are southerners- their people are used to wuru-wuru and accepting abracadabra arrangements. Northerners sometimes can fight to the finish over issues like this
Re: Ahmad Lawan: APC Insists On Appealing Court Judgment by Tonytonex(m): 3:58pm On Sep 30, 2022
flejnr2:
in the case of Akpabio, the man willingly step down for him. Unlike Machina
Re: Ahmad Lawan: APC Insists On Appealing Court Judgment by Tonytonex(m): 3:59pm On Sep 30, 2022
mu2sa2:
Umahi and Akpabio are southerners- their people are used to wuru-wuru and accepting abracadabra arrangements. Northerners sometimes can fight to the finish over issues like this
will you keep quiet? U don't know what you are saying
Re: Ahmad Lawan: APC Insists On Appealing Court Judgment by Directorflexx: 4:15pm On Sep 30, 2022
Make i bend if you no laugh after watching this funny video grin

Please subscribe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK2rUuTb3uc?sub_confirmation=1
Re: Ahmad Lawan: APC Insists On Appealing Court Judgment by stanisbaratheon: 4:33pm On Sep 30, 2022
This is what happens when a father likes one of his kids more than the other.
Re: Ahmad Lawan: APC Insists On Appealing Court Judgment by Ivimmanuel: 4:52pm On Sep 30, 2022
Allow the presidency go south you no hear now you have lost both. Lawan is going home
Re: Ahmad Lawan: APC Insists On Appealing Court Judgment by Thanos5555: 6:01pm On Sep 30, 2022
flejnr2:

they elected candidates and runner ups stepped aside for each of those guys
Re: Ahmad Lawan: APC Insists On Appealing Court Judgment by kabasa24: 11:22pm On Sep 30, 2022
DONT MESS WITH HIM GOD IS WITH TINUBU' MEANWHILE CONTINUE LEAKING UR WOUND.....
Re: Ahmad Lawan: APC Insists On Appealing Court Judgment by 9jahotblog: 1:08am On Oct 01, 2022
Ahmed Lawan tun ma lule piii Lekan siii niiii.
Re: Ahmad Lawan: APC Insists On Appealing Court Judgment by 9jahotblog: 1:27am On Oct 01, 2022
By the special Grace of Almighty God, Lawan will be shamed and disgrace in the court of Appeal. He didn’t participate in the primary Election conducted by APC.
Re: Ahmad Lawan: APC Insists On Appealing Court Judgment by EdwardRandy(m): 9:34am On Oct 01, 2022
Tareq1105:
See, I'm Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu supporter to the last bcoz of his achievements in Lagos, as a good manager of men materials and money, and for his political sagacity. However, I don't think my support for him would hinder the plan of God for Nigeria and Nigerians. Therefore, in as much as I would love him to win, I still tell God in my prayers to allow His will for Nigeria and Nigerians to be done in 2023.
The will of God for Nigeria is Obi, channel your prayers to the right direction and stop deceiving yourself.

Re: Ahmad Lawan: APC Insists On Appealing Court Judgment by EdwardRandy(m): 9:35am On Oct 01, 2022
Tareq1105:
See, I'm Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu supporter to the last bcoz of his achievements in Lagos, as a good manager of men materials and money, and for his political sagacity. However, I don't think my support for him would hinder the plan of God for Nigeria and Nigerians. Therefore, in as much as I would love him to win, I still tell God in my prayers to allow His will for Nigeria and Nigerians to be done in 2023.

The will of God for Nigeria is Obi, channel your prayers to the right direction and stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Ahmad Lawan: APC Insists On Appealing Court Judgment by EdwardRandy(m): 9:41am On Oct 01, 2022
Iamthoney:
Them go still lose cos Machina’s lawyer go call Lawan to stand and him go still tell the whole court say him don give up and him no dey do again cos him know say him no fit win and all odds dey against am. So him go wan manage the loots wey him don achieve and the ones wey remain for am to achieve for him remaining tenure. Cos Tinubu no go dash any post if Tinubu win and him know that one already cos him no step down for Tinubu and him sabi say Atiku no go look him face if na him win. I for call Obi name but the niccur no fit win Eti-Osa local government chairman for any election forget all the online noise and crowd stunt wey dem pull for rally cos 95% of him followers no get voters card or no go come out that day come vote
Just incase you need quick delivery of sniper by next year when Obi wins the election, I remain your surest plug. Buy two bottles, and get a free coffin.
Re: Ahmad Lawan: APC Insists On Appealing Court Judgment by Iamthoney(m): 10:12am On Oct 01, 2022
Don’t worry I won’t wish you a quick death cos you will eventually die when the time is ripe for you to depart this earth
EdwardRandy:

Just incase you need quick delivery of sniper by next year when Obi wins the election, I remain your surest plug. Buy two bottles, and get a free coffin.
You don’t need to take sniper to die cos one thing will surely kill you and oh! You gonna definitely need a coffin so if I was you I’d start saving for a coffin cos you will need it and it will be harsh to leave such burden of procuring a coffin for your journey to your bereaved and grieving family members who will be so busy attending to your other burial arrangement

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Raises VAT To 7.2%. To Seek National Assembly Approval / Petrol Scarcity Worsens Nationwide / Agbaje: It’s Not My Job To Speak For Opposition In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.