Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,899 members, 7,821,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

I Am Sorry For Calling My People Saboteur: Emeka Ihedioha Tenders Apology - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Sorry For Calling My People Saboteur: Emeka Ihedioha Tenders Apology (36561 Views)

Ex-Imo Governor, Emeka Ihedioha Resigns From PDP / Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur / Emeka Ihedioha Kneels Down To Greet Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Sorry For Calling My People Saboteur: Emeka Ihedioha Tenders Apology by kkonyeji(m): 6:56pm On Sep 30, 2022
Nwaotu10:
Sorry, sir. I have lost faith in you. Glad the supreme court showed you shege grin grin

By that utterance of his, the SC never erred in throwing him away & replacing him with that SC Governor.
Re: I Am Sorry For Calling My People Saboteur: Emeka Ihedioha Tenders Apology by kkonyeji(m): 7:03pm On Sep 30, 2022
Apology accepted but you must be punished.

Just forget Douglas House, Owerri.
Re: I Am Sorry For Calling My People Saboteur: Emeka Ihedioha Tenders Apology by kkonyeji(m): 7:05pm On Sep 30, 2022
Pacesetterz:

And the region still looks like a 17th century slum? Nna ka anyi nu ihe.

For ur mind, u made a comment...smh!
Re: I Am Sorry For Calling My People Saboteur: Emeka Ihedioha Tenders Apology by wellmax(m): 7:07pm On Sep 30, 2022
Your people are saboteur, no need to apologize.

But you have to do it sha, before you are targeted for assassination by ipob
Re: I Am Sorry For Calling My People Saboteur: Emeka Ihedioha Tenders Apology by kkonyeji(m): 7:16pm On Sep 30, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
Like play like play 2024 governorship ticket don day fly this my brother ooo

He didn't use his head
He didn't tame his tongue

1 Like

Re: I Am Sorry For Calling My People Saboteur: Emeka Ihedioha Tenders Apology by kkonyeji(m): 7:16pm On Sep 30, 2022
alibiz:
Hon Emeka Ihedioha has Tendered an apology over his comment that any Igbo that won't vote Atiku is. Saboteur.

He murdered is political career

...and buried it
Re: I Am Sorry For Calling My People Saboteur: Emeka Ihedioha Tenders Apology by Akamadon(m): 7:38pm On Sep 30, 2022
Many are not made for winning
Re: I Am Sorry For Calling My People Saboteur: Emeka Ihedioha Tenders Apology by Originalwafi: 7:40pm On Sep 30, 2022
Hmmm

Re: I Am Sorry For Calling My People Saboteur: Emeka Ihedioha Tenders Apology by PlayerMeji: 8:02pm On Sep 30, 2022
You see your life...
Reeling out myths and beer parlor gists, you didn't include

He owns half of Lagos
He collects 30% of Lagos allocation every month
He sweats gold
He breathes out Sulphur
He cannot even die... etc..

Same way they mystified Abiola and Awolowo..
Abiola shipwrecked a vessel laden with Bible so that Christianity will not be popular... Same man who had been the highest donor in churches and mosques..

Awolowo owned 50% Coca-Cola, for any bottle of Coca-Cola you buy, you are paying 50% to Awolowo...
Awolowo owned Cocoa House and he had bequested it to Segun Awolowo... Etc

Anndrew:

1)arrested and forfeit funds gotten from drugs as account general..
2)Political Assassination
3)destruction of life's and properties(touts and agbero)
4)Pocket the whole southwest as Godfather
5)etc..
Re: I Am Sorry For Calling My People Saboteur: Emeka Ihedioha Tenders Apology by Pacesetterz: 9:13pm On Sep 30, 2022
frank14011991:
that's why ikpeazu was voted for twice, Theodore orji twice

Leave those fools. Na only to come make noise online.
Re: I Am Sorry For Calling My People Saboteur: Emeka Ihedioha Tenders Apology by Pacesetterz: 9:16pm On Sep 30, 2022
Oyiboman69:
remove south south from that you claim...especially Delta state. all the self acclaimed graduates can only been seen or heard when they have any issue with a keke or okada rider.... undecided
grin

Delta pple come o
Re: I Am Sorry For Calling My People Saboteur: Emeka Ihedioha Tenders Apology by guychidile: 9:17pm On Sep 30, 2022
You can never tell with some people.
Re: I Am Sorry For Calling My People Saboteur: Emeka Ihedioha Tenders Apology by naikeboy(m): 9:47pm On Sep 30, 2022
When Abba kyari and tanko sacked u peter obi was matching and fighting for u while atiku was in Dubia enjoying... Mumu man... That breakfast way tanko serve u good sha...
Re: I Am Sorry For Calling My People Saboteur: Emeka Ihedioha Tenders Apology by ChangedMan1999(m): 9:50pm On Sep 30, 2022
Faber:
We talk am here say Mbaise people no get the sense they claim they get. They always make a fool of themselves.

This same Ihedioha was sponsored by Prince Arthur Eze, who donated 1.4 billion to help him defeat Rochas and his inlaw. I am quoting verified sources close to Arthur Eze. 24hrs after he was declared governor he can be seen with Arthur Eze , in his home in Ukpo, Anambra State (pics below).

Peter Obi also campaigned for him in Owerri and he won (pics below)

Now he is proving an ingrate. Don't blame or question God when some misfortunes befall some people. This man would have been a stumbling block to Peter Obi winning Imo State, had it been he was not removed by Supreme Court. We thank Tanko and the the Supreme Court for their Imo State magic.

Ihedioha is aro mbaise
Re: I Am Sorry For Calling My People Saboteur: Emeka Ihedioha Tenders Apology by Resurrection212: 10:03pm On Sep 30, 2022
You are very stupid you Anambra idiot.
Faber:
We talk am here say Mbaise people no get the sense they claim they get. They always make a fool of themselves.

This same Ihedioha was sponsored by Prince Arthur Eze, who donated 1.4 billion to help him defeat Rochas and his inlaw. I am quoting verified sources close to Arthur Eze. 24hrs after he was declared governor he can be seen with Arthur Eze , in his home in Ukpo, Anambra State (pics below).

Peter Obi also campaigned for him in Owerri and he won (pics below)

Now he is proving an ingrate. Don't blame or question God when some misfortunes befall some people. This man would have been a stumbling block to Peter Obi winning Imo State, had it been he was not removed by Supreme Court. We thank Tanko and the the Supreme Court for their Imo State magic.
Re: I Am Sorry For Calling My People Saboteur: Emeka Ihedioha Tenders Apology by Corea4king(m): 10:05pm On Sep 30, 2022
Who will save imolites again?
Re: I Am Sorry For Calling My People Saboteur: Emeka Ihedioha Tenders Apology by UNDFTD: 10:21pm On Sep 30, 2022
Obisbetter:
Hon Emeka Ihedioha has Tendered an apology over his comment that any Igbo that won't vote Atiku is. Saboteur.

Ihedioha who has come under intense Criticism over this comment has tender an apology while granting an interview on Channels .

Watch the Video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfwpXwVbqQc

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.channelstv.com/2022/09/30/that-cant-be-me-ihedioha-clarifies-claim-he-called-obi-supporters-saboteurs/amp/

I have watched with consternation the behavior and the political dexterity of the political class of each ethnic group in the Zoo called, LIEGERIA. And I can say without equivocation that those from the Biafraland especially of Igbo extraction seem to be the MOST gullible and dumbest of all. This group of EFULEFUs as they are referred to in Igboland and rightfully so, are beyond STUPID. They were the same folks clamoring for the Igbo presidency and shouting, "It's our turn." Then all of a sudden, the mantra of "it's our turn" had completely died down and now they are solidly behind a Fulani man (Atiku) who as always had told them that they (Igbos) should wait for their turn after him. Truth be told, these Fulanis have shown that they have no regard and respect for these efulefus, otherwise, how could they be telling them the same old tired line? Even a toddler knows when he's been taken for a FOOL but NOT these M0R0NS. So, it's NO surprise that one of them, Emeka Ihedioha, in a bid to appease his Fulani masters had to pejoratively demean his people.
Re: I Am Sorry For Calling My People Saboteur: Emeka Ihedioha Tenders Apology by DadaHammed: 10:28pm On Sep 30, 2022
LOL... politicians think that whoever they declare the people must follow, then the people should have no choice.

There is fire on the mountain for many of them.
Re: I Am Sorry For Calling My People Saboteur: Emeka Ihedioha Tenders Apology by Rayjnr: 10:46pm On Sep 30, 2022
pquaver:

Big lies.. Nmk and ipob has rubbished your claim.. Why will Igbos keep shut n keep someone who turned a good fight into terrorism.. And you still hold him in high esteem. Your speech above is only a political stamen to confuse gullible people Igbos who voted pdp for years irrespective of their useless performance.. Oga talk another thing

Don't even answer him, igbos are the most political gullible people in Nigeria, voted for PDP for years , didn't gain nothing, one way traffic people, give a goat PDP ticket in Enugu it will win easily
Re: I Am Sorry For Calling My People Saboteur: Emeka Ihedioha Tenders Apology by Rayjnr: 10:47pm On Sep 30, 2022
ibechris:

And the only tribe that can vote for any tribe without recourse to religion or tribalism.

The records are there for all to see.

And voted for PDP irrespective of their failure.
Re: I Am Sorry For Calling My People Saboteur: Emeka Ihedioha Tenders Apology by InvertedHammer: 11:37pm On Sep 30, 2022
/
That's one mistake he cannot recover from politically.

Imagine how bad it is to the point that some people are beginning to "reason" his removal from the Govt. House. It doesn't help that he is from Mbaise who continue to show eternal hatred for anything Anambra.

/
Re: I Am Sorry For Calling My People Saboteur: Emeka Ihedioha Tenders Apology by KayCee92(m): 11:58pm On Sep 30, 2022
Soulsymbol99:
No wonder he was very careful with his answers on channels this morning grin

Lol, indeed you watched. Very tactical to. Baba no wan sin againgrin
Re: I Am Sorry For Calling My People Saboteur: Emeka Ihedioha Tenders Apology by KayCee92(m): 12:02am On Oct 01, 2022
Some people just read the headline without watched video. Na those people dey abuse the man..... Watch the video first, comment second. That is the right sequence.
Re: I Am Sorry For Calling My People Saboteur: Emeka Ihedioha Tenders Apology by Igbojew: 12:14am On Oct 01, 2022
Obisbetter:

Igbos are the only ones that call off the bluff of their leaders and hold them accountable.

Igbos will criticise their leaders for any slightest misdemeanor .

Look at how they threw Ekweremadu under the bus.

But that can't be said about Yorubas who are even riding Tinubu to become the president despite the atrocities he has committed

You said it all but trust Igbo haters to counter this your true talk but who cares.Is only Igbo people that don't worship their corrupt politicians but other tribes worship theirs and that is why I respect Igbos so much.....................I am that Igbojew
Re: I Am Sorry For Calling My People Saboteur: Emeka Ihedioha Tenders Apology by Igbojew: 12:19am On Oct 01, 2022
NotBeenPaid:

There are only just two zones that holds their leaders to account even though they still Underperform which are the SS & SE. We criticize our leaders without bias.
That is one thing I love about Igbos.They don't care how rich you are or how connected you are.If you mess Igbo up they will mess you up too..............I am that Igbojew
Re: I Am Sorry For Calling My People Saboteur: Emeka Ihedioha Tenders Apology by Faber(m): 12:42am On Oct 01, 2022
Resurrection212:
You are very stupid you Anambra idiot.

Another wasted sperm from Mbaise just like Ihedioha
Re: I Am Sorry For Calling My People Saboteur: Emeka Ihedioha Tenders Apology by Emmaculate77(m): 1:54am On Oct 01, 2022
FalseProphet1:
The only way we would forgive you is if you come out publicly and endorse Peter Obi.

This I have seen.

He doesn't have to, he should go and rest. We move
Re: I Am Sorry For Calling My People Saboteur: Emeka Ihedioha Tenders Apology by Emmaculate77(m): 1:56am On Oct 01, 2022
Bar1941:
The most confused tribe I'd ever seen, they only understand on word.....GREED,,,,

After serving PDP for your whole life, the party still gave her presidential ticket to your northern slave Master, yet you still have the gut to call your people saboteurs if they don't vote your northern master.

This one dey ment
Re: I Am Sorry For Calling My People Saboteur: Emeka Ihedioha Tenders Apology by Nwaelohim: 6:35am On Oct 01, 2022
Obisbetter:

Igbos are the only ones that call off the bluff of their leaders and hold them accountable.

Igbos will criticise their leaders for any slightest misdemeanor .

Look at how they threw Ekweremadu under the bus.

But that can't be said about Yorubas who are

even riding Tinubu to become the president despite the atrocities he has committed

Mention those atrocities you accuse Tinubu of please. IGBOs always claiming to know it all is the down fail of the IGBOs
Re: I Am Sorry For Calling My People Saboteur: Emeka Ihedioha Tenders Apology by bizzibodi(m): 9:00am On Oct 01, 2022
I have said on many occasions that igbos are like crabs that drag each other down from climbing up.
Re: I Am Sorry For Calling My People Saboteur: Emeka Ihedioha Tenders Apology by Judolisco(m): 10:53am On Oct 01, 2022
Nationalpikin:
You ve lost my our vote. Keep praising atiku
like u didn't vote for Atiku in 2019...d man belongs to d PDP who do u want him to praise... Yansh dey pain plenty of una iswr.... How many igbo state governors are supporting Peter obi... Mention 1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Grave Of Saratu Aregbesola, Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother (Photos) / Tinubu: Fani-kayode Speaks On Attack Of Igbos In Lagos / Gerry Gogan Obituary: Irish Priest Expelled From Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.